All Comments on 'Teaching My Hubbie to Eat His Cum Ch. 03'

by Goma_Ellis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need this, I need you two! You should add a strangers cum! It tool us from cloud 9 to over the moon with our aex life. I suck her, her bulls, his friends, her friends, her girlfriends creampies. We have sex parties and I am rhe cleanup crew! The one and only! Any cum produced in our home I eat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it. my wife and i have spiced up our love making with lots of cum eating . We are in our mid 50's and we were fucking once or twice a week. one night after we finished fucking , my wife asked me if she could clean my cum off of my cock. Wow, babe suck it clean. She did and then she suprised my by giving me a wet cum kiss. Wow again! a few days later she was sucking my cock and I was ready to blow my load , I usually pull out and cum in her cunt or on her tits. She said fill my mouth with you hot cum. WOW again. ! Now kiss me and we will swallow your cum! Hot Hot Hot. A few nights later ,we were in bed doing the 69 when she got off of me and said fill my cunt with your cum and then i want you to eat your cream pie. Wow. We fucked and when I came I lost the urge , she got up and sat on my face and ground her cum filled cunt into my face. Well the taste of my cum and her cum set me off. I licked and cleaned her pussy like a starving man. we are both cum sluts. This has become our weekly sex romp, and ending with cum eating! My god , what have we been missing over the last 20 years of our marriage ! Better late than never. I am so in love with this sexy, slut of a wife!!

tongueman53tongueman53over 1 year ago

I only hope that you have taken advantage of all the ways that you could take advantage of him. I wish that I was the one that was having it done too.

sunnyhaysunnyhay9 months ago

Eating cum filled pussy is real afrodesiac. It increases sex urge over long term.

explorer256explorer2568 months ago

I like the options in reverse order. Yes, cummy pussy is hot, but pure and immediate out of the tap delivered by my wife is the kinkiest!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

next she gives him other mens cream pies, and cum from the tap, making him suck cocks for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous