Teaching My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he opened the door, he was visibly nervous. I smiled softly to him and told him that I had enjoyed the story. My pussy was, in fact, still pulsing with pleasure. After all, while his plans would have frightened a virgin, I wasn't a virgin... I had liked it enough that I thought about masturbating after reading it. But I hadn't. Maybe I should have? In any case, I invited him to join me in the kitchen. I took a couple of beers form the fridge, thinking that it could make things go smoother. I would learn later that, while I was reading his story, he had taken three beers already while waiting for me.

I talked with him for a while, explaining that few young girls would be ready for his intensity, his imagination and his willingness to explore every possible hole. Steph turned his head away, embarrassed by the fact that I had indirectly spoken about anal sex. After a while I knew it was time to tell him my idea. I took a deep breath. Here we go. "Steph, I'm well aware that I've learned a lot of intimate things about you and I'm sure you fell very uncomfortable about it. So here's one of my little secrets, maybe it will make it feel more equal for you." I paused again, then said "Your father and I own and have used a life sized sex doll."

His eyes opened in surprise. "What?"

"You heard me. Now... I'm only telling you this because I've had an idea." Steph was staring at me intently, very curious. "You know how you learn best by doing, right?" He nodded. "Well you can't really practice losing your virginity without actually losing it. But the next best thing could be that sex doll."

"You want me to fuck the sex doll?" he asked, dumbfounded.

"Yep. And I'll be there to guide you."

We stared at each other for a long while in silence. Maybe it was his intense frustration and despair, maybe it was the alcohol or maybe it was the way he kept glancing at my cleavage, but he agreed. We both said "OK" way too many times, neither of us quite ready to get up from our chairs and make this all too real. But eventually I got up and he followed me to my room.

Despite the fact that the lights were dimmed way down, the doll on my bed was a remarkable sight. It was one of the very expensive and very realistic dolls and my son seemed as surprised about her than I had been the first time I saw her. "Gods!" he breathed. "She looks like you!" I closed my eyes briefly. I knew she looked like me! We had chosen that model for that specific reason and had even roleplayed that she was the twin sister (I didn't really have) a few times!

"That's not important right now," I said quickly. "Are you confortable removing your clothes? The lights are very low and Ill try not to--" But before I could even finish Steph had removed his t-shit and boxers, his eyes glued to the naked doll on the bed, his mouth slightly opened.

My own jaw dropped as I saw his fully erect cock bouncing up when freed from his boxers. It was just as big as is father's or perhaps even bigger, covered with thick veins and a big head. I fought the urge to slide my hand to my pussy and shook my head. I was very surprised about how casual he looked, how unconcerned he seemed about having an erection so near to his mother. I still didn't know that he had taken five beers tonight, not just two!

I told him to show me what he'd do if the doll was his girlfriend. Steph jumped on the bed, knelt next to the doll's chest and grabbed her large breasts. He massaged them at first but was soon mauling them with too much force. Then, with one hand still on her breast, he grabbed his cock with his other hand and guided it to the doll's mouth. Fuck! I shook my head, took a breath and said "Wait a second Steph..."

I tried my best to explain that just about no girl would want to start sex like this. I tried to tell him gently, but he understood that his approach had been way too agressive. I'm pretty sure that he had tried that with his girlfriend, a young virgin... Christ! "You have to start with kissing, Steph. Always! Didn't your girlfriend like to kiss?"

"Yes," he began with a small little voice. "But she only likes small little kisses, not passionate ones!"

I was pretty convinced that she loved kissing, but that Steph was just a bad kisser. "Ok Steph. That happens sometimes with young girls." I knew that was not quite as true as I made it sound, but I kept going. "Now, imagine she's a new girlfriend and show me how you would kiss her. I let him do it for about a minute but I winced a few times. He was just as hard and agressive as he had been earlier with her body.

For the next few minutes, I tried to guide him, telling him to slow down, to be gentle with his tongue, etc... I also told him that once a young woman is really into it, things can get more intense. But try as he might, kissing the unresponsive doll wasn't quite working. Eventually he sat up and sighed. His posture screamed frustration, his cock was fully soft and I sensed that his earlier frustration with himself, the idea that he was useless, was emerging again. "Steph, get up."

He lifted his head and looked at me, but stood up. "Kiss me," I said, my willingness to help him overwhelming my reticence. And all those alarms that were still ringing somewhere, very far in the back of my head. "Just imagine that I'm your new girlfriend and it's the moment where you'll share your first kiss."

"But mom... I'm your--"

"Shush! Just stop thinking about me as mom and try to do everything I told you."

My son closed the distance between us, placed his hands on my hips and leaned in. To his credit, he began gently. And it felt good. Very good. I grabbed his arms and squeezed him as I pressed my body against him. I could feel my breasts pressed against his naked chest, could feel his hard muscles against my softness. With my eyes closed, it was almost as if he was his father. Soon he went too fast and I pulled away slightly. He began again, letting things grow slowly this time. After a few minutes I pulled away and said "So, how was it?"

"It was amazing mom! Nothing like with..." he stopped himself. Grinning he said "Can we do it again?"

I nodded and pulled him into my arms before my mind could wonder if it was a good idea or not. This time when I felt my son's tongue parting my lips I didn't stop him. Instead I let him in and made my own tongue dance with his. I stopped and guided him a few times and before long we were both breathing hard. And then something else became hard. Between my legs, right against my pussy, I felt his cock pressing against my gown. It was growing and making its presence known. "Oh, shit, I'm sorry mom," he said before pulling away.

"Don't mind that," I replied, breathless as we resumed kissing.

My heart was racing and my mind whirled as my fantasy was becoming reality. This time I took the lead, pushing my tongue inside his mouth, telling him to bite it gently, then to suck it with his lips. When he did that, I felt his cock surging up against my pussy. Instinctively he pushed his pelvis against me and we both moaned at the same time. With what little sanity I had left, I pulled away and said that he was ready for the doll.

Breathing hard, sweating despite the AC, Steph looked at me for a moment before turning his attention to the doll. "Now..." I said, my voice not completely steady. "Start with a cunni. If you become good at that, your girlfriends will melt in your hands." Steph laughed nervously at my comment and knelt on the floor. Awkwardly, we pulled and moved the doll until her legs were splayed open with her rubbery ass on the edge of the bed. My son and I looked at each other, both realizing how crazy this was. He was naked with a prodigious hard-on, I was naked under a very thin night gown, we had just kissed like lovers and I was about to watch him suck a sex doll.

Our eyes didn't remain locked for long, as if we both really thought about it, we'd stop immediately and never talk about it again. But, like mother like son, we were both extremely aroused and he knelt forward. Following my lead and the pattern of gentleness at first, it seemed to be going well. After a few minutes though, my son sat up and said "This is not working..."

"What? All of this? I don't see how else I could--"

"No no, mom," he interrupted me with a smile. "Just the cunni. I'm sure this rubber pussy's good for fucking, but it's just weird for this."

"Oh..." I tried to hide my long sigh of relief. I really didn't want this to stop. "I know. I didn't like it either when I had to do it myself..." I looked up at him quickly, realizing what I had just said. I cleared my throat and added "I'm pretty sure it won't be a good substitute for a blowjob either... Well, only one thing left."

As we moved the doll higher on the bed, I was on all four and suddenly felt one of my breasts slipping out of the gown. Steph saw it as well and he gasped, his eyes glued on my exposed flesh. I quickly covered it, but we both giggled nervously. I thought again that his past girlfriends all had had very small breasts. Apart from porn, this was the first time he had seen a full real breast. Oh well... Hopefully he was still inexperienced enough to miss the engorged aureola and nipple, clear signs of my own arousal.

After putting some lube on his cock, Steph began fucking the doll in missionary position as I sat crosslegged next to him. It was surreal. Just surreal. I guided my son as best as I could, but every time I touched him and felt his hot skin, I felt a buzz between my legs. I told him to grab her breasts, how to support his weight, how to caress her neck, how to kiss it and keep the rhythm.

In the dim light, with the wet sounds of his cock pummelling the rubber pussy and the very realistic doll, it really felt as if I was watching my son fucking his girlfriend. I became entranced and every time my son turned his head away from me, my fingers found a way under the folds of my gown to my pussy. As long as we're not fucking, it's not incest, right? I kept repeating myself that.

Soon he slowed down and asked about other positions. We couldn't do them all because as realistic as she was, she couldn't move with him. Steph tried the classic spoon, the prone bone and a few of its variations, doggy and we finished by attempting the cowgirl.

By that time we had touched quite a few times, I had felt his cock grazing my thighs, my arms and even my ass once. The belt of my night gown had come loose a few times and I'm sure that my son saw my breasts a few more times. Right now he was on his back and inside the doll's pussy and I was behind her, holding her up and making her move up and down. It was, once more, completely crazy. Through it all, I gradually realized that my son had remarkable stamina. He didn't fuck her for very long in each position, but still! I remember when my husband first began playing with her. He certainly hadn't been able to last that long!

As we moved from position to position, I had encouraged him to talk to the doll as if she were a real girl. He had begun to compliment her, to tell her what he wanted to do and even asked her to do a few things. So by now he was fully into that roleplay and, as I stood behind the doll in the cowgirl position, my son suddenly said "Can I fuck your breasts?" My head was right next to the doll and in the dim light it felt as if he had talked to me.

I quickly replied with an enthusiastic "Yes!" A second later I realized that he had been talking to the doll and covered my mistake. "Ok, stop moving for a bit and let me lay her next to you."

As I tried to manage her weight and stretch out her legs, noticed that my son was now staring directly at my breasts. At my fully exposed breasts. As I labored with the doll, the folds of the gown had come fully opened. This time though, instead of closing them back, I just kept working on the doll. When I was done I sat on the bed right above her head and, ignoring the fact that my breasts were fully uncovered, I invited him to mount the doll.

I then squeezed a healthy amount of lube on his cock and her breasts and he leaned in to grab her full breasts. His mouth opened as he began fucking those silicon breasts, his eyes now fixated on the soft motions of his cock. I soon saw that he wasn't all that comfortable, leaning in an awkward angle and I realized that in this position, it's usually the woman who holds her breasts around the man's cock. Without thinking I leaned forward and grabbed her breasts. "Here, it's normally the girl who does this when she's on her back." Our heads were pretty close by that point, face to face above the doll's head.

My son gasped as I replaced his hands and he resumed fucking those majestic mountains of silicon, as if father used to say. But as I looked up, I saw that he was staring at my own majestic mountains of flesh. In this position, I might as well have been nude. Because I was holding on to the doll tightly, his thrusts made my body move and my breasts followed suit, bouncing on his rhythm. "This is amazing!" my son whispered. "This is too good! My girlfriend never could have... Oh my gods. They're amazing, just amazing! I never thought they'd be this beautiful."

As I briefly looked up again, I saw that he was still staring at my own breasts while fucking the doll's. Was he talking about my breasts? No... It couldn't be! By now, my sont seemed to be in a trance. He was fucking the silicon breasts with long and slow strokes, but his eyes were glued on mine. He kept whispering very low. "Why did I never realize just how amazing... I never thought they'd be this firm without a bra... Shit! No wonder my friends always want to come swim at our house! So beautiful! So amazing!" he finished by sucking the saliva that had threatened to fall from his mouth!

He was talking about my breasts! But we were not fucking, so it was OK. Right? Steph seemed to have forgotten that I was there despite the fact that he was staring at me. I was more flattered than disturbed, the opposite of what a normal mother should have felt. I was on all fours, holding the full breasts of a sex doll, encouraging my son to fuck them while my own full breasts were hanging loose and swinging, his eyes were glued to them and as he kept complimenting them! "And to think that I was breastfed... Oh Gods to suck on them again. To be able-- Argh!"

Surprising us both at the same time, my son climaxed. I looked down and saw the first jet of his sperm shooting between the doll's breasts and pooling in the hollow of her neck. But when my son's body spasmed and stiffened with his pleasure, his long cock slipped from between those breasts and pointed right at me. I gasped in surprised as the second copious stream landed on my breasts.

Shaken by the surge of immoral pleasure I was feeling, I reflexively looked up at my son, my mouth still opened in shock. He was now pumping his cock as he stared at me and most of the third spurt landed right in my mouth. The rest of the thick gush of his sperm reached my breasts again. I could have pulled away after the first shot. Or the second. Or the third as well. I could have moved back right now, as I saw his entire body contract. I didn't. Instead I let him shoot whatever was left of his ejaculation on my breasts. As I watched him pump his thick and beautiful cock I made his sperm swirl around in my mouth a few times before swallowing it.

When she cried out one last time, his eyes seemed to focus and my son suddenly realized, fully realized I mean, that he had just covered his mom with his sperm. His eyebrows shot up, his eyes opened in shock and he stood up, walking back until his back hit the wall. "Mom! Oh my gods! I'm so sorry! I never should--"

"Shhhh..." I interrupted him, shaking my head slowly.

I stood up next to the bed as well and took my time to remove my gown. And so, in a dim but more than sufficient light, I stood fully naked in front of my son, my upper body glistening with his sperm. The war that was going on inside him was reflected on his face as shame, satisfaction, fear, desire, regret and lust for more all vied for domination. "Steph, my dear son... It's just a mater of fairness that I should be as naked as you are." His eyes were darting between my sperm-covered breasts to my blonde pussy (his very first, as all of his girlfriends had been brunettes), back to my face. "And as for this..." I looked down at my own breasts and their very engorged nipples. "Well you were here to learn and I wasn't expecting you to have perfect control over yourself."

My son remained stunned in silence as I talked, his eyes still devouring me. When I began to scoop his sperm from my breasts, he moaned. I took my time, pushing my breasts this way and that as I pressed my fingers against them. I almost brought my fingers to my mouth but I wasn't sure if he had noticed that I had already swallowed some of his sperm.

When I was done I went to the small bathroom adjacent to my room and drenched a washcloth in hot water. Back in the room, where my son was still staring at me, I cleaned my breasts with the washcloth thoroughly. I briefly cleaned my chin as well. By the time I was done, my son's cock was hard as a rock already. Ah... to be young! "Now..." I said in a low, soft voice. "I think I found a way to teach you about the two things you couldn't quite learn with the doll." By now I was very far gone and while he had climaxed, I hadn't. I pushed the doll to the floor and sat on the edge of my bed, my knees spread. "Come here."

Like an automaton, Steph moved closer to me, standing right in front of me. His cock was mere inches away from my mouth. "Now, for this..." I began, staring at the magnificent length of man flesh. "It's the same as everything else. You must start gently and let the girl's reaction guide your intensity afterwards." I looked up, staring in his eyes. "Can you keep a secret, son?" He just nodded. "Ok then. It's not fucking, so it's not incest, right?" He nodded again. "Just stay relaxed and let me do everything."

And with that, I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and took my son's cock into my mouth. I took him way faster and deeper than his girlfriend could have possibly managed on her first try. But I didn't care. I was overwhelmed by the feelings of this extremely illicit act. I was sucking and licking my son's hard cock, intent of giving him as much sexual pleasure as I could! What kind of loving mother would do all that to her son?

I thrust that question aside and focused on my son's cock. With my eyes closed like this, I'm not even sure I could have distinguished his cock from his father's. And since I knew precisely what his father liked, I gave my son one of the best blowjobs he would ever have in his entire life. I briefly wondered if I was not spoiling him for other girls, but I didn't care. By that point, I swore to myself that my mouth would be his whenever he wanted it. Gods his cock was amazing!

Steph was moaning and squirming in front of me, floored by the pleasure despite having climaxed mere minutes ago. I grabbed one of his hands and placed it on my head, letting him guide me. He was once again a bit rough and I should have stopped him. But when I felt him pull me hard against his cock, making its tip hit the back of my mouth, my pussy tingled so hard that I let him do it.

I grabbed the base of his cock in my fist and grinned when I saw that there was more than plenty of length left. I began a rhythm of pulling and pushing, all in sync with the mouvements of my mouth, that made his father go crazy! "Oh mom!" I heard him groan. "Fuck! Mom! You're... you're... you're fucking amazing! The best cock sucker on the planet!" I was inordinately pleased with his comment despite just how obscene it actually was. "Fuck mom... if you don't stop I'm going to..."

So quickly after climaxing? Damn! I only considered stopping for a brief moment. Instead, I pulled out, looked up into his eyes and whispered "Cum for me son... Fill mommy's mouth with your sperm." And then I took him back as far as I could, but kept staring into his eyes as he came again. By now both his hands were on my head and he pulled me hard. Very briefly I felt the tip of his cock slip into my throat as he exploded violently. I shifted my tongue to let him in deeper, but by then he was already spasming and didn't think of pushing deeper. Well, there's always next time!