Teaching My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drank it all! While earlier I had only gotten a taste, now I had a mouthful! I swallowed the river of sperm that only young men could produce in such quantities on a second climax. "Oh mom!" he shouted as he trembled in front of me. When he fell on his knees between my legs, I was grinning ear to ear, swallowing the last of his sperm. "Time for the next lesson!" I panted. I grabbed his head and pulled him with me as I fell backwards, opening my legs. His face fell upon my pussy and a few seconds later my son began devouring my pussy.

I should have told him to slow down... This was a lesson on how to eat a virgin's pussy for the first time after all. I didn't fucking care anymore. I just wanted him to eat my pussy, I wanted to feel his tongue inside me, I wanted to feel my juices explode as I climaxed on my son's face. As long as it's not fucking, it's not incest, right? I keep telling myself that, being less and less convinced each time.

My son wasn't nearly as gifted at cunnilingus than his father had been. Then again, this was his very first. Once more I vowed to let him suck me as often as it would take to make him a cunnilingus god! I guided him as much as I could, telling him what to do, for how long, how hard... He surprised me by pulling up and, without me having encouraged him to do it, telling me the two most important compliments in this situation. "Mom! You taste so fucking delicious!" My moan as my only reply. As I looked at him, he looked down at the pussy that had brought him into this world. He added "And your pussy... Wow! I usually prefer them shaven, mom, but gods, it's so beautiful! I could feast on your pussy all night!"

His words had pushed me much closer to my own climax and I forced his head back down. "Push your tongue inside me baby... Yes. Fuck me with your tongue as hard as you can!" He did. And it pushed me over the edge in seconds. "Oh my dear! Oh my son... Yes, just like that, push hard on my clit... with your lip... Christ!" At that point I couldn't talk anymore. My entire body contracted for long delicious seconds, then one hard spasm followed. I knew what was coming next: my pleasure wold crest and I would squirt directly into my son's willing mouth.

When the tension was released I opened my mouth in a silent scream and my son moaned in surprise as I filled his mouth with my juices. He kept eating me, grinding his upper lip against my clit while his tongue was still pumping in and out of me. He was getting good fast! I pulled his head hard against my pussy for as long as my body allowed, but after this long and dizzying spell I had to release him. I gasped and twisted on the bed, trying to regain some control over my breathing.

I was barely conscious of what was going on for a minute. When I opened my eyes and looked at Steph... Fuck! He had been on all fours to eat my pussy, but now he was standing on his knees right against the edge of the bed, he was holding my legs splayed open and his thick cock was resting against my pussy. "Mom..." he asked as I was still pretty much out of it. "Mom... Sweet mother... I need to know what it feels like before losing my virginity." I was still too far gone to form any sort of reply. "Mom... If it's just the tip, does it count as losing my virginity? I think that if I know only that, only how the tip feels inside a real pussy, it'll be better for me when I do lose my virginity..."

As my gaze went from my eyes, between my breasts and between my opened legs to my son, I watched his strong body and the beautiful features I had always loved. I could feel his heavy cock against my dripping and twitching pussy. His arguments were insane. Yet I was convinced. "Just the tip..." I whispered in a small voice. The other small voice, in my head this one, said "It's not incest if it's just the tip, right?"

I was breathing quicker again, feeling him guiding his closer and closer to my slit. He was pulling it back slowly, making his tip slide against my blonde bush, then against my clit and finally between the slick lips until he found the spot where there wasn't any resistance. At all. And so he pushed the tip of his cock inside my pussy until my muscles clamped at the base of his glans.

My son threw his head back as he felt my muscles squeezing him in a slow rhythm. "Oh mom... You're amazing... The most beautiful woman in the world..." And with that he looked at me, straight into my eyes. We stared at each other like this for a long moment. And then I felt him move almost imperceptibly. Just a very small fraction of an inch deeper. With my eyes still locked into his, I moaned before whispering his name.

He took that as an invitation, which it was, and he pushed himself all the way into his mother's pussy. We moaned at the same time, in crescendo. As each inch of his length slipped into the most forbidden of all pussies, I squeezed him hard. I felt him opening me up until my flesh was taut around his girth. I gasped each time I released him and he slid another inch inside me. We repeated this until we felt his balls against my ass. And there he was, my son hilting his cock as deep as it could go in his mother's pussy.

Surprising me, instead of pummelling me as hard as he could, my son leaned forward and kissed me. We had kissed earlier, with a lot of passion. But this time... I wrapped my legs around his waist and held him hard as his tongue explored my mouth. I was kissing my son as he fucked me, biting his lips, sucking his tongue into my mouth, drinking his saliva as his impressive cock fucked me slowly but very thoroughly. His tongue was filling my mouth as his cock filled my pussy.

After a long moment he pulled away from my mouth and dove down on my breasts. I giggled as he licked, kissed and sucked my breasts, my nipples and even my entire aureolas into his mouth. He laughed himself as he motor-boated his face between them. He then pulled back slightly and looked at me again. His rhythm slowed considerably and his expression changed as well. He kissed me deeply again, with a different passion now. When he pulled back he stared into my eyes and said "Mom. I love you. This is the most amazing moment of my life, losing my virginity to you, the woman I love the most. And if that's it, if that's the only time you're going to agree to do it, then I'll be happy. But..." he mumbled, his confidence suddenly waning. "But is there any way that... do you know if, later, another time we could--

"Steph, my dear son," I interrupted him. "I love you as well, more than you'll be able to know until you have children of your own. Yes, yes, yes!" I cried, laughing. "Yes we'll be able to do it again. As many times as you want. Even when you'll find a girlfriend, even when I'll have a boyfriend. I swear that my body is yours whenever you want it. When we'll be all alone in here, we'll--"

And he stopped me by kissing me. I could feel him grinning against my lips. He pulled back until he was straight up and he shifted his grip on my legs. Instead of holding them down as he had in the beginning, he now hooked his hands around my thighs from the outside. It then forced me to place my ankles on his shoulders. And then he began to fuck me. Oh my gods. I felt like a rag doll right now as he used his full strength to pummel me.

His strokes went so far back that he almost pulled out, but them he pushed back in very hard, smacking the back of my thighs with his abdomen. His cock slid into me like a piston and I was floored by his intensity. My back arched, I turned my head completely to the side and grabbed a fistful of the sheets in each of my hands. I felt my breasts dancing to his rhythm now and bit my lower lip as I revelled in as good a fuck as I'd had in years!

In seconds I was covered in sweat again as my son ravished me. Right there and then I knew he would eventually become my second best lover, behind only his father. I placed my hand on my lower belly and could feel his cock pushing a very slight bulge upwards. Fuck! He was deep!

Without warning, my son stopped fucking me and pushed both my legs towards my right. Before I could understand what he wanted I was on my knees on the floor, my upper body resting on the bed. And before I could even take a single breath he was fucking me again. "Fuck mom! You have the most amazing ass! And one day I'll devour it. Would you like that mom?" Without giving me any time to answer he kept going. "But right now I just wanna fuck you!"

Once again the influence of porn was obvious in his behavior and in his words. But I wasn't a shy virgin. I was an experienced woman with a very high libido. I suddenly realized that I was the perfect woman for him to lose his virginity to. His hands slid from my round hips to my shoulders and he pulled me up against him. As he kept fucking me, he grabbed both my breasts in his hands and squeezed hard. Too hard. But I didn't care. I felt a brief spike of pain but it was overwhelmed by pleasure and just moaned and moaned.

Suddenly I felt his rhythm breaking up and his moans changed. He let me go and pushed me back on the bed, on my belly. He grabbed my hips again, squeezing my ass at the same time with his big hands. "Oh mom... "I'm going to cum mom. I'm going to fill your pussy with my sperm. Oh mom!" as he cried that last "mom", I felt one of his thumbs sliding directly against my anus as he climaxed. My son was as naughty as I was!

When I felt him ejaculate directly into my pussy, my own climax triggered as well and I abandoned myself to him, not resisting his thrusts anymore. I was bouncing around against the bed, savoring the best climax with a man I'd had in a fucking long time. The wet sounds of his cock in my pussy changed as his sperm overfilled and dripped along my thighs.

Eventually his pleasure turned to pain. It was, in fact, his third climax of the night!He pulled out of me with a big wet plopping sound and crashed on the bed. Trembling, I felt my pussy gaping before relaxing into a normal shape. He truly had a big cock like his father! I crawled next to him and lay my head against his neck. He wrapped me in a big hug as we relaxed and recuperated. "Thanks, mom..." he whispered after a moment.

We both fell asleep and woke up with the dawn. We looked at each other for a moment, neither sure of what the other thought of our night together. But Steph leaned in to kiss me and everything was alright. A few minutes later, as I was riding him in cowgirl, my son glanced at the doll who was resting against the wall, and asked "So, when will we include her?"

"You're insatiable!" I replied, laughing.

"Just like you mom, just like you!"

P.S. If you're interested in Dustin and Tessa's accidental penetration story, which the mother was reading in this story, I've actually written it in full. It's the fourth story of the "Accidental penetration" story series on this website. Enjoy!