Tear's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The stinking corpses of perished slaves were donated to the academy, so we had ample practice material, but it was the most unpleasant of tasks to wheel them up from the cooling chambers into the class room, a task somehow no one wanted to help me with. So I set up a corpse for every one of us, taking a perverse delight in giving Mizzra the bloated, leaking putrescent remains of a years-old perished goblin and having rather unblemished corpses for Agelena and myself."

"When the other girls came in, there was much wrinkling of noses and tasteless jokes about zombie dicks and pussies, until Sister Deinopida, our instructor, entered the practice room, barking for quiet. Then she walked us through the steps of the ritual and bade us to begin. Since this was our first time doing that particular spell, everyone had to read it from their spellbooks."

"Mizzra was first, throwing me a vile look as she laid eyes on her practice corpse, letting me know that she would get me back for yet another insult. Then she snapped open her spellbook, belted out the incantation and urgently gestured for the corpse to move. The goblin shuddered, then got to its feet unsteadily. Mizzra ordered it to walk in a circle. The creature took a tentative step, then its head fell off its shoulders, the rotten neck snapping like kindling. The skull hit the marble floors, bursting like an overripe fruit, spilling vile liquids everywhere. Everybody was hooting and Mizzra, clenching her fists, swept back into file, her eyes clearly communicating that I would pay dearly for that."

"Next, it was my turn. I chanted the spell, feeling a connection building between my mind and the limp body of the human female I had chosen as my practice corpse. I willed her to stand and her limbs obeyed my will. Feeling a little cheeky, I made her sway her hips and do a little seductive number, shaking her undead behind at Mizzra and caressing her breasts before laying herself down in a suggestive pose."

Arach sipped her wine, her food still untouched. Visibly steeling herself for what was to come, she took a deep breath, then went on:

"Agelena got out her book, looked down at the corpse of the elven male I picked for her, grinned at me and did the spell. Her corpse rose, graceful, almost lifelike. I was in awe of her mastery as she made her zombie do a little jig. I looked around, wanting to see the rage on Mizzra's face, but she had left the space she was in earlier. Suddenly, Agelena's zombie lurched to a halt. She wrinkled her forehead in concentration, even hissing, "Come on, move!""

"The corpse did move, but not in the jaunty little dance Agelena had planned. Instead, it raised its arms and lunged at her. Agelena took a quick step backwards, but she slipped in a pool of goblin gore and fell on her ample behind."

""Oh, whoops" Mizzra whispered into my ear. "Looks like poor Agi lost control. Poor thing." The zombie homed in on her, fell forwards, wrapping its arms around Agelena's shoulders, burying the stunned girl under its undead weight. Then blood fountained everywhere as the zombie chomped down and ripped Agelena's throat out. Agelena couldn't even scream."

Arach's voice broke and she brushed the sleeve of her robe across her eyes. Tear silently reached across the table and closed her fingers around Arach's hand, consoling her wordlessly.

"Then Mizzra playfully smacked my behind and strode back into line. Everybody, including me, stood there, shocked. The only noise in the room was the sound of the zombie ripping flesh out of poor Agelena's neck."

Arach's hand threatened to crush Tear's.

"When Sister Deinopida came to her senses, she yanked out her whip, ripped the zombie's head off with it, causing it to 'die' again, then she knelt down next to the ravaged and bloody remains of my only friend. After casting a healing spell on her, she cursed at the lack of divine energies, then desperately cast another spell and violently cursed again. Agelena was well and truly dead, and the Chaos Queen didn't seem inclined to change that fact."

Tear nodded. "The capricious Mother, weeding out the weak. How did it end?"

"How do you think?" Arach asked, refilling her glass. "A heiress dying in front of an instructor is a sure-fire way to bring all kinds of trouble to the Academy, and Sister Deinopida wouldn't have that. She launched an investigation, threatening to kill anybody who stood in her way. No one was surprised to find out that Mizzra was behind the deed. Agelena and I weren't the only one broadening our magical knowledge away from campus. One of her toadies had taught her how to usurp control spells, including the basic necromancies we had been taught, and she used that to kill my friend."

"She got her due?"

"Oh yes," Arach said, grinning savagely. "Her involvement could be proved without a doubt, and as you know, those who get caught have to suffer the Queen's Wrath. Anyway, necromancy reminds me of her and of Agelena, and the memories hurt too much."

"Let's do something about that," Tear suggested, draining the last of her wine. She rose from her chair and walked towards the bedroom, sliding her slivery robe off her shoulders as she went. Turning in the doorway to face Arach, she dropped the sheer garment to the floor. "You coming?"

* * * *

"I thought it's my turn to pleasure you," Arach murmured as Tear wrapped the opaque strip of former cloak around Arach's eyes.

"I said 'I'll get my fill'," Tear corrected, waving her hand in front of Arach's face. "How many fingers?"

"How should I know?" Arach laughed. "What is this all about?"

"I want to play a game," Tear whispered, licking Arach's ear. "Do you trust me?"

"From the moment you pointed a sword at my throat, love," Arach whispered back, leaning her naked body into Tear. "And I have never had any reason not to. I love you, and it's all your fault."

Tear gulped heavily, then hugged Arach tight, pressing her breasts against her lover's, hard nipples sparking delicious shocks through her body. "Lie down," she choked past the returned lump in her throat.

Arach gracefully slid onto the large bed. "How do you want me, Mistress?" she asked with a devious smile.

"Spread-eagle, you little imp. Just you wait." Tear crossed the room and undid the shutters. Cool night air washed into the room, along with the noises of Storm Harbour waking from its heat-induced stupor. She could hear several songs entwined into a musical tapestry, originating in the taverns and ale-houses close-by, the noises of people celebrating. And finally, the sun had set. The sky burned an ominous red as the last remains of light fought the ever-encroaching darkness. Behind her, she heard Arach rustle around on the sheets.

"I'm waiting...," Arach sing-songed.

Tear yanked herself away from the window and collected some colorful scarves she had put aside. They were long enough to reach the bed posts from the middle of the bed and had already played heavily into her and Arach's bedroom antics.

"I will tether you to the bed now," Tear announced.

"Afraid I might run away?" Arach asked with a chuckle.

I don't know how you'll react and that scares me even more than the idea of you leaving me, Tear thought. She climbed into bed and crawled on top of Arach. Her lover wedged her thigh between Tear's legs and began a sensual grind against it.

"See how wet I am already?" Arach whispered. "I can't wait for you to play with me."

Tear kissed Arach, hard, as she knotted the shawls around her wrists, Her misgivings melted away as the flames of passion rose, fanned by the familiar sensations of Arach's smooth, midnight-black skin against her own, the heated little sighs and moans when they broke their kiss. Arach closed her lips around one of Tear's nipples, sucking hungrily. Tear let her nibble and suck, tousling Arach's icy-white mane as she writhed on top of her. Then, she kissed her way down Arach's body, dragging her tongue over the slightly sweaty skin of her lover. Despite the open window, the summer's warmth was still heavy in the room and both dark elves were sweating already. Tear gently bit Arach's breast, causing her lover to arch her back under her.

"Again," Arach pleaded.

Tear obliged, her teeth grazing Arach's flesh. Her hungry lips wandered lower over Arach's taut stomach, kissing and licking, sometimes nibbling. Arach planted her feet onto the mattress and raised her butt off the sheets.

"Eat me, beautiful," Arach hoarsely whispered

Tear noticed a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. Arach's playfulness was infectious. Tear dragged her tongue over the moist slit in front of her, top to bottom, then latched on to Arach's most sensitive nubbin, sucking greedily. Whatever Arach wanted to say turned into a lusty groan as she ground her pussy into Tear's eager mouth.

"So good," Arach moaned, drawing out the last word for as long her breath could last.

"You have seen nothing yet," Tear threatened with a grin. She planted one last, sloppy kiss onto Arach's nether lips, her tongue fluttering between the wet folds. Arach moaned and bucked against Tear's face, and after one last quick flick of the tongue, Tear settled back onto her haunches and claimed Arach's left ankle. With deft fingers, she knotted the next shawl around it then repeated the deed on her right ankle, tossing the free ends to the foot of the bed, leaving Arach writhing on the mattress.

It took Tear only a few moments to affix the shawls to the bed posts, drawing them taut.

"I'm a fly in the spider's web," Arach remarked with a wicked grin, wriggling her hips.

"And I am the spider on the prowl," Tear hissed. She stepped away from the bed, marveling at the image before her. Black-skinned Arach bound to the bed by bright, colorful scarves, burning lust etched onto her features. She looked like a softly panting forbidden treasure on the bed, begging to be conquered.

"Where are you, lover?" Arach asked. "Come to me."

"I will, my precious imp," Tear whispered. Barely daring to breathe, she mouthed the syllables of the shape-shifting magic, invoking the good grace of the Chaos Queen, to allow her to spread chaos and confusion. Her hands drifted over her body, playing with her breasts for a moment before they converged on her mound, hairless and damp. She spread her nether lips and fondled her clit, urging it to grow into a tool of unholy pleasure.

And the unthinkable happened. Her fingers seemed to send tiny electric shocks through her body, causing her pleasure button to throb in time with her heartbeat. It swelled, in tiny, exquisite intervals. First it was nothing more than a fingertip against her fingertips, but with each heated breath, it grew longer and thicker, sprouting veins and other conducts. She noticed the magic working its way inward as well, changing things inside of her. The moment her glans opened, to allow her to spray unholy seed, was the most unpleasant. The stinging pain vanished as soon as it came, leaving Tear with a magically grown appendage every male drow would envy her for. She needed both hands to cover its full length, and it throbbed like a silk-clad sword handle between her fingers which were barely able to grasp its circumference.

Tear exhaled slowly, fighting to keep standing. Her magical cock felt so good in her hands, and the familiar, long-lost feeling of her fingers stroking it brought back a rush of buried memories, visions of her spearing herself into men and women alike, satisfying the urge to force her will upon everyone around her back when she only cared for her own selfish desires. Memories she thought buried, left behind when she renounced the Chaos Queen and offered her soul to the merciful embrace of the Moon Maiden in exchange for her life.

"Tear? Are you still there? Blasted blindfold," Arach cursed. Tear looked up to see her struggling against the bonds.

"I am here, Arach," Tear rasped, taking slow steps towards the bed, her throbbing dick leading the way. "I am right here, my precious imp."

Arach turned her head at the unfamiliar tone in Tear's voice, mouth open for another question. Tear slid onto the mattress and knelt next to her lover's head, using one hand to keep her magical appendage out of her face. With her other hand, she slowly caressed Arach's cheek.

"I was afraid you were gone," Arach whispered.

"Why would I ever leave you?" Tear asked, her fingertips brushing over Arach's lips. The bound and blindfolded drow girl closed her lips around them and sucked.

"Because it's the way of our people. No matter which goddess we swear allegiance to, we can't just leave the past behind. Maybe you're mad I slept with Leo...," Arach murmured.

Tear laughed, a little, sad sound. "Why would I be mad? I know your heart lies with me. I will never leave you, Arach. Now hush. I've brought a surprise."

"What kind-" Arach began, then fell silent as Tear's phallus brushed against her lips. Arach's head recoiled.

"Who-? What-?" she stammered, trying to move, to yank her arm close to her face. She couldn't, the shawls tying her to the bedposts saw to that.

"Shhhh... It's me."

"Impossible..." Arach's tongue touched Tear's glans, a careful, shy lick.

"Not impossible. Remember when I invoked the Blood Oath?" Tear whispered, moving closer and caressing Arach's lips with her dick.

"Mmm-mmm." Arach closed her lips around the magically-grown dick.

Tear tossed her head back and inhaled sharply, the feeling of her lover's lips sucking her in was so much better than she had hoped. It was one thing to use this kind of power to dominate others, but it was so much more precious if shared with a loved one. Tear knew she had done the right thing, no matter the consequences.

"Seems like the Chaos Queen doesn't care," Tear smoothly lied, digging her hand into Arach's mane of icy white hair. She caressed her lover's scalp as she gently moved her hips, daring the spread-eagled drow to take more of her into her mouth. Arach's tongue laved Tear's cock, eliciting quick, excited gasps from the kneeling dark elf.

"Hmmmm," Arach moaned, licking hungrily. Tear reached along Arach's body, tweaking her nipples, causing Arach to gasp happily around her dick. Her fingertips crept lower, diving between Arach's thighs. Hot moisture coated Tear's exploring fingers. When she touched Arach's clit, the bound drow girl arched her back off the bed, taking Tear deeper into her mouth.

"Do you want me to untie you?" Tear asked, rolling her hips forward, forcing Arach to take even more of her. She felt her tip bumping against Arach's throat. Tear withdrew to let her lover breathe.

"Having a free hand would help tame that monster of yours," Arach gasped. "But being so utterly at your mercy has its merits too. You decide."

The grin widening on Tear's face would have scared even the most battle-hardened dwarven fighter. "You can trust me," she breathed into Arach's ear before nibbling at her ear's point. Then she knelt behind Arach's head, draping her dick over her lover's face.

Arach craned her neck so she could lick at the underside. "It has been ages since a priestess has ravaged me like this," she whispered.

"Did you miss it?" Tear asked, leaning forward. The tip of her cock slipped between Arach's lips, turning her assent into a wordless moan. Tear slithered along Arach's body, until her head rested just above Arach's mound, her own butt high in the air, as not to choke Arach with the full length of her dick.

"Ready?" Tear asked, her breath hot on Arach's pussy. A wordless sound answered her, along with Arach's tongue swirling around her glans. She lowered her hips, pushing her dick deeper and deeper into Arach's mouth until she heard her lover gag. She withdrew, feeling Arach's tongue flutter against her flesh. With one hand, Tear spread Arach open, then she bent her head low and hungrily dragged her tongue over Arach's sopping pussy. Arach groaned and tried to buck into her face, but Tear held her in place with her weight and began to lick in earnest. With slow, rhythmic thrusts, Tear fucked Arach's mouth, withdrawing when she heard her gag again. After a few more strokes and some moments of heated licking, Arach came, thrashing underneath her lover. Tear kept on nibbling and sucking, until Arach begged for mercy.

Tear slid off her and smoothed her body along Arach, kissing the salty liquid off her chin.

"I-" Arach began, then erupted into a heart-felt laugh. "I never thought I'd miss this. Untie me. Please."

"You liked it?" Tear asked between kisses, licking up sweat, tears and her own juices which had dribbled from her dick.

"I was scared at first, but..." Arach's voice drifted off. "But then I remembered that it was you."

Tear's hands made short work of the blindfold and Arach's gaze, full of wonder, travelled down their bodies, until she spotted Tear's cock, a wet, glistening length of engorged flesh proudly laying along her stomach.

"It's huge!" Arach gasped.

"And I want to fuck you with every single inch of it," Tear whispered into her ear.

Arach shuddered. "Let me touch it, please," she cooed.

"One hand."

"Done. Hurry up already!"

Tear untied one of the knots and knelt next to Arach, proudly presenting her magical appendage. Arach's hand closed around it, pumping the loose skin of the shaft and distributing more sticky wetness along it.

"This will never fit. It has been ages since I've last seen a cock, let alone fucked one," Arach breathed in awe.

"Oh? I bet Leo wasn't that much smaller than me and you loved every minute with him," Tear teased, slowly fucking her rod through her lovers fingers. Grinning, Arach guided the tip between her lips and sucked greedily.

"We will make it fit," Tear promised, retreating.

"Hey, come back, I'm not done with it," Arach pouted.

Tear clambered over her prone lover, until she sat on her haunches between Arach's thighs, the dark purple head of her erection proudly resting on Arach's mound. Arach gyrated her hips, smearing Tear's arousal all over it.

"First you ambush me with it, now you're torturing me with it. Are you actually going to fuck me?" Arach asked, her hand caressing the length of hot flesh.

"My, greedy as always," Tear huffed, much too absorbed in the pleasure she felt. The gentle movements of skin against skin and the tender fingers playing with her erection were driving her crazy. If this was so wonderful already, how would it feel if...

Tear withdrew her hips and lined the tip of her cock up with Arach's labia, using her glans to widen the slick, molten hot entrance. Arach's fingers helped, pulling the supple flesh apart, inviting Tear's intrusion. Both dark elves hissed softly as Tear slid her cock head along Arach's pussy, rubbing the spongy tip against her clit.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Arach chanted, barely able to contain a merry giggle. Her chant ended abruptly as Tear pushed her hips forward, impaling about half of her length into Arach's tight pussy.

"Oh damn," Arach gasped, rolling her head on the cushions. "And I thought the Handmaiden was huge!"

"Does it hurt?" Tear asked, pulling back. Arach arched her back and groaned helplessly.

"Nooooooo!"

"Want me to push back in?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Tear obliged, slowly, deliciously, pushing more of her dick into the helplessly writhing Arach.

"Untie me," Arach begged. "Please!"

Tear shook her head and shimmied closer, pushing more and more of herself into Arach, until her shaved mound bumped Arach's wet labia. "I like you where you are now, dear Arach," Tear rasped hoarsely. Arach's pussy convulsed around her, milking her shaft like a velvety glove.

"I want to wrap myself around you, damn it," Arach cursed, pushing herself against Tear. "So you can really fuck me for all you're worth."