All Comments on 'Tears of the Fallen Ch. 02'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
wishmelycanwishmelycanover 11 years ago
tease

Wanting to know about kothi is killing me

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kothi....yummy :)

You made my night Jaz. Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Arrhhh Pietro my favourite vampire

Hope he is one of the souls healed

Thanks Jaz it makes the constant checking worthwhile when I see your name.

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 11 years ago
Brilliant

Have been checking 3 times daily since you posted new chapter up, didn't disappoint but can't wait for rest of story

boneamsboneamsover 11 years ago
Bravo!!!!

Another great chapter from the best author on the site. Your talent is so wonderful that I think you'd have to work really hard to write even a mediocre story. I bow humbly to her majesty.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Thankyou for the update

Feel sorry for Liam he is to kind and compassionate to have such a nasty bitch as a mate, I hope she has a drastic change to how she feel about Liam as he is one of my favs. Kothi is still a great character and so mysterious and then our Pietro I really hope he gets back to the Pietro we all know and love. So I am guessing that Kothi and Pietro are two of the souls the now human bitch is supposed to fix.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Speechless Rambling

Andre seems to know Kothari. He seems to get that kid. I wonder is it because the two of them are the most alike. Andre is considered insane by his people as is Kothari. I wonder can he see himself in the younger Varcolac. I think that it would be good if Andre ran some sort of interference on Kothi's behalf. It's obvious he doesn't trust him. And he knows him so well.

I feel for Reesa. She hates Liam. Until she realizes he's the only one fighting for her, she's to dangerous for him to be around.

I want to see what's the deal with Elina. SHe and Karn, an awesome apiring. She needs someone to put her first. And I think he's just the man to do that.

Is there a were-vampire psychologist available, maybe Mason or Eustace from Kalamazoo707's Sinclaire series. Or a character like those two guys.

These young adults haven't been allowed to grow up.And now the truth s coming out. How can Rayne and Gard not know there son is mentally unstable, but maybe they do. Rayne did tell Gard,"I've got Kothi" before he left.

I'm sorry, but I also agree with Ashley. That woman wants to kill Liam. Dayton survived losing a mate. Why wouldn't Liam? I hope it comes out she's not really his mate and he ends up mated to one of Jared's daughters. I'd love to see them again.

OK, rambling on and on. Just wanted to say, this is a great story. Love it. Is it to soon to beg for chapter 6?

Great chapter by the way. Voted. You get 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
let me guess -

three souls to heal - ahhm... Liam, Pedro and Kothari

5 starrs as usual

redirish77redirish77over 11 years ago
Such emotional turmoil!!

WOAH!! I REALLY hope you get Pietro a mate, soon! I know that he is /was arrogant but he's definitely paid the price for it! Have to say, some scars make a person even more unique & attractive. A quote that I have heard before "Life is short, pain fades & chicks dig scars" (something like that) . I'm curious about something else though. If Korhi's mate is one of the other Varcolac, hasn't SHE realized it yet?? Aren't they all more wolf dominant? I would have thought HER wolf would have realized things by now.... Unless Kothi has completely masked his true scent from EVERYONE, including his "angel"? Hmmm...

. I am SOOOOOOOO EXCITED to know that your Muse is going full speed ahead! I have followed you since FTI first came out & you are the only author I read on here now, LOL! So keep up the great work!

dliterdliterover 11 years ago

Absolutely fantastic as usual! Can't wait for the next chapters!!

jay_gjay_gover 11 years ago

I want more! I want more! Lol. That's how I feel everytime a chapter ends. Awesome as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As always

Very good. My guesses

3 Souls, Liam, Caleb, Her own

Who is Louis, that would be the vampire annie's mom stripped of his immortality and then banished, he went out found a vampire to make him and has been plotting his revenge ever since.

Pietro will find his mate in one of the hybrids, that will heal him.

Rafe's new kids will have some kind of non-were power due to the exposure to Liam's loosing it.

Looking forward to being proven right...or wrong, either way the ride is always enjoyable. Thanks Jaz

DawnzoDawnzoover 11 years ago
Wow! What a great story, I just can not get enough....

But I am wondering could we have a gay mating??? Kothi and Peitro?? Just saying they do have chemistry, and as a straight middle age woman I do love my gay love stories too. What ever they do they are both strong interesting people. I feel so bad for Ashley because you never like the new daughter in law in the first place, but then you top it with her trying to kill her one and only baby boy!! No a great first impression. Love all of your stories.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE make your chapthers a little. It's breaks my heart when i get to the last page. I believe Kothari strong and angry outer appearance is a scared young man who doesn't know in which direction to turn because both his wolf and vampric persona wants control and he doesn't know how to really control either. keep them chapters coming. love the story.

khrisstynakhrisstynaover 11 years ago
kothari???

please please please, let this be his story as well :D

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Old Friends

I love seeing all my old friends I only wish it was under better circumstances. All of the relationships that where not always easy are now at risk. I just want to hug Ash. I want to tell Pietro that everything will be OK just give it some time. I want the twins to listen to their wives so that they don't kill anyone. So many characters i just want to let know that things will get back to normal. I want Caleb and Annie back to being King and Queen........but then what would you write about. You continue to tell the best story online/blog anywhere!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Glad to see more of Kothi, he is so interesting and it's funny he feels such a connection to Pietro...though not a gay connection. LOL, Dara is his mate. I do want to see Pietro find a mate, but not sure if it should be a hybrid...he always liked the Weres, maybe Rowan, Willow or one of Jared's daughters? Willow is so light-hearted she seems like a female version of the old Pietro. Maybe one or both of Jared's daughters with Rafe's sons? Just would love to see Millie and Jared again and their kids. It was so sweet how Caleb fell in love with the baby girls. We should definitely see them all again. I've been missing them. And Connor too...he seems like something yummy that has been untapped so far. ;-)

Thanks for clearing up Pietro's scarring issue. I kept wondering why something couldn't be done for him like cutting out the scarring. Still not sure why that wouldn't work but you're the genius author here. :-)

Elie and Karn...definitely want more of them. Karn is hilarious and definitely what Elie needs to lighten her up. She's too much like Freya now. For some reason I always think of Freya as Greta Garbo in Ninotchka with her dry russian tone. :-)

Lastly, MUST see more of maybe my favorite couple Gard and Rayne! Need to see more of their dynamic especially in relation to Kothi. And instead of Andrei being mean if not truthful in his comments to Kothi, it might have been nice if he and Loretta thanked him for saving their daughters life!!! What the hell?!?

MsTaylorMsTaylorover 11 years ago
Love the series!!!

I just can't get enough!!

Gwendolyn_of_YorkGwendolyn_of_Yorkover 11 years ago
Perfect

I love the direction you are taking this chapter! You really are very talented writer..can't wait for the next chapters.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago

My god...I have such a crush on Kothi...the cold hearted logical way he sees things....You cant bs with him and to cross him wrongly is certain death. Such a dark turn in this story. Its delicious...

secretitosecretitoover 11 years ago
Awwww man!!!!

I hate getting to the end. I keep telling myself to hold off until all chapters are posted but my patience is practically non-existent. Poor Liam I see you have no intention of letting up on him anytime soon, and you keep dangling Kothi in front of us. Evil! I hate to say it but Demitri and Andrei have finally got some serious competition. Had a great time reading this till next time.

~Toodles~

G

fullmoonrising2fullmoonrising2over 11 years ago
hmmm

well, i'm in total agreement with secretito's comment. i promised myself 2 wait until it was all done b4 readg further but just couldnt resist. n as 4 kothi, sigh sigh...such bait. cant wait 2 c what u have planned 4 us. this time, i'l certainly try 2 leave off until abril b4 readg further. *fingers crossed*.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 11 years ago

Knot hair is crazy, I'm hoping Theresa is there to help him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great stuff!

I really like how Kothi and Pietro could be each other's saviour. I always worried that the two of them were so damaged that they would both be lost to their darkness. But now there is a chance for the two of them to help each other. Their friendship is going to be fascinating...

I still REALLY dislike Reesa - the woman is a stone cold bitch. She brutalised, tortured and then tried to murder (at least twice) out of a sense of arrogant entitlement bordering on some sort of fanatical racism; and despite her 'punishment' she is still exactly the same inside. Even now it seems all she is sorry for is being caught, and all she is trying to do is figure a way to hurt Liam. I know it is early, but I just don't see her even wanting to try to atone. I have no sympathy for her pity party. I don't think that she will be the saviour of three souls, I think that will happen despite her, not because of her. I think Pietro is more deserving of compassion and empathy - asking him to be so close to the person who tortured (remember, she made the poison), violated, maimed and almost killed him is just cruel.

nicintasnicintasover 11 years ago
Really?

No "thank you" from Andrei or Loretta for saving their daughters life????

And why do Gard and Rayne not seem aware of their sons issues??? I thought Gard was old enough to sense peoples powers or something like that, and Rayne was able to bring people comfort as they worked through their pain and help them heal...

Why is Kothari such a mystery to EVERYONE ???? Doesn't make sense.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Holy hells!

What a mess! Reasa is a vicious bitch. Now. But under the damage and hard layers she has built over the centuries, somewhere Thereasa still hides. If she can recover her own humanity, then she just might help Pietro and Kothari find theirs.

catman71catman71over 11 years ago
written as great as usual

but i think i have an idea about kothari, and i think that it is not going to be pretty when it comes to the for, the only question, well two really, will he become a killer or will the arrival of a mate to give him a balance come first

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Still not sure why?

Why is Kothi so stuffed up mentally? You would think he would be the most stable since his parents are the oldest of their kind. His dad is over 6000 years old and very powerful with enormous magical ablilty aswell and his mum is over 3000 years of the first of her kind and able to calm so many troubled minds so why is he so troubled?

I must agree that Liam deserves a better choice of mate than her!

fefe428fefe428over 11 years ago
Literally scratching my head....

I don't get it....were Gard and Rayne too powerful together or something? I find it odd that no one has questioned these issues that Kothi clearly has, especially since Rayne was the first of the Varcolac to procreate. You would think this would be something that would come up now that the children are old enough to mate....now with Lily pregnant, you'd think someone would be concerned that whatever affliction Kothi seems to have developed will come to fore with Lily and Mac's child as well.

And I'm sorry, I realize that you must have a plan, but this issue with Reasa is making this part of the saga very difficult to read. It's like a car accident....I really do want to look away and not see it, but I just can't make myself do it. I guess because I'm hoping that you've got a way to fix the mess that our characters now find themselves in.

mike2710mike2710over 11 years ago
Thanks

It is getting interesting, as all of your stories do. Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enough

With the cliffhangers!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
I agree with some of the previous posters.

It's unclear why Kothari is so messed up. Why are all the other varcolac mentally stable and Kothi is always close to crossing over? Is the power too much for him?

I really enjoy your style of writing but I'm not sure where you're going with this part of the series. Usually I know who the protagonists will be but in this case, I'm confused. Is it going to be primarily about Liam and Reasa? Or maybe Kothi? Is it all about Annie and Caleb? It can't be about all of them, can it? You usually focus in a bit more than that.

I like the way that you focus on a particular couple or family because my empathy for the characters keeps me immersed in their world. That's what you're brilliant at. But in this case, Kothari is not likeable and so far, I don't care if anything happens to him. You have changed my mind before but right now, I'm not too interested in reading about him. I like Liam but don't like Reasa. Liam should have taken Reasa far away from him family to recuperate. Keeping her there is counterproductive. Liam could protect her on his own and would be less overwhelmed by the emotions of others if they were out in the wilderness somewhere. So not particularly interested in reading about them. Both Annie and Caleb are being dumb. In their thousands of years of existence, they should have developed some basic communication skills. Annie was the first (story) so my allegiance is always with her. I would be happy for the story to focus on Annie and Caleb but I don't think that's where you're taking it...

I know you have a master plan and it is my trust in your skill as a writer that is going to keep me coming back. This story may be necessary but it doesn't look like it's going to be the most enjoyable of the series.

Please prove me wrong! I'll be back for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love you so much....

And thank you for this chapter its great I hope to hear from annie on the next chapter...

FireExitFireExitover 11 years ago

What ever people may say but i will follow your posts how ever you may wish to continue the story. As i can say you are good at one thing, that is portraying emotions and i have an immense faith that you can showcase your talent in this series as you did in A Long Walk Home (Freya's character). :)

-Your Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

please Jaz let it be the Reasa+Liam story !

You can write about the others later

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago
Great Return

What is going on with Kothari???? Why is he so strange?????

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 11 years ago

As always, I loved it!

Kothi worries me, he seems to be in so much pain but not willing to ask for help. I hope his mate will help him :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 stars for sure!!

You are just amazing!! I wanted to scream with Pietro and cry with Liam. But most of all I am dieing to learn Kothari's story. Clearly he was loved as a child, so is he a reborn spirit or just a troubled man. I cannot wait to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I must have missed the part

where Kothari reveled in his mischief and behaved cruelly, I only remember his struggles with his personal demon and the only action he took being where he saved Lilly. Please provide a refresher to Kothari's mischief and cruelty. Curious to see how Liam handles all the feelings of hate and anger, since in the past just the normal acts of living were too much for him and required his cousin to run interference. Thanks for the update.

Yves

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
$10 says I know why Kothari is acting the way he is.

Well, at least in a general sense.

Remember that all Varcolac are part were, part vampire.

Kothi's a bit different from the rest.

They're 1/2 & 1/2.

He's 1/4 were & 3/4 vampire.

His mother is a Varcolac, 1/2 & 1/2, but his father is a vampire, full-blooded.

How much you wanna bet that's causing some internal conflict?

Note: don't take this as being canon -- I'm guessing here. I'm not Jaz, after all ; )

NekoNekoNekoNekoover 11 years ago
Kothari revels in his cruelty -- wut???

How is telling Pietro the truth and protecting him from doing something stupid being cruel and vindictive?

I mean seriously!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Great as always! Can't wait to see the stories of Liam and Kothari unravel. They look very promising. But please don't make Ashley look so stupid and childish, it doesn't suit her.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago

Sounds like Pietro needs another hit of Demetri's breast milk again. Poor guy just misses his new mama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Scars

Why haven't they tried varcolac blood to try to heal pietro?

blastwizardblastwizardover 11 years ago
Hmmmmm?!

Kothari is cruel? Really? I think he might be a touch insane at times but I think it is because he denies a part of himself and because he does so it makes him violent in a manner that he fears. He needs to have someone to relate to. Gard and his mom should realize that all is not calm and well within their son. I think Annie knows and Kothari may be one of the 3 souls that are to be saved by keeping Reasa save. Just my thoughts. Ashleigh is a mom and even though Nors was handling his upset a little better..., I think Ashleigh's thought process made sense. Reasa should have to deal with the fall out of her hate filled assassin ways. Liam truly needs a damn break. LOL How can he have a life when he does not have an outlet for everyone's emotions. All of the Varcolac have powers that they are not even aware of. Kothari's mother needs to have a sit-in with the adult Varcolac. They need to be honest in what they can do and be honest in sharing the fears they all feel with the powers or energies that they seem to have and not understand. They need help and apparently Annie & Caleb who might have an idea of their issues are dealing with their own insecurities. I love this story. I love all of the characters. Pietro is a wonder. It is interesting that he has not found a mate. He seemingly has found a bizarre kindred spirit with Kothari, but who can help him to see his strength in surviving such a brutal attack to his emotional well being? Kothari has a mate even though he is hiding part of himself. This story just keeps me wondering..., there are more Varcolac children, maybe one of them are a mate to Pietro. The same way Reasa could see inside Liam, Pietro has yet to meet someone who is not Dimetri or Andrei who sees inside of him and can help him find his balance. I can't wait for more. Oh and about Annie and Caleb and their bi-polar inside voices - LOL - they need to get a grip. History repeats itself even in the literary world. HA! There was a reason why folks wanted them assassinated. There is a reason for the Varcolac...., maybe Kothari's mom is NOT the first. Time will tell. Jaz you have a amazing mind. I look forward to your stories just like I look at my TV Guide to make sure the next episode of Scandal will be airing at 10pm on Thursdays. LOL

Keep up the good work and keep us all talking about your characters!!!

GREAT WORK INDEED!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mates

I am in love with Kothi and can't wait til he can't deny the mating pull between him and Dara (I'm convinced that's his mate deal with it) anymore. I know Liam's power is the hardest one to have but sometimes I do wish he'd man up a bit and stop being so whimpy. That being said I hope him finding his mate in Resa doesn't become tedious. Well done on another wonderful chapter. I wish you'd go back to the days when you updated weekly but I do understand that life has gotten in the way.

peachesgirlpeachesgirlover 11 years ago
What a great chapter.

I just love Kothari.. His personality is so complex, and his hummor is a dry funny, I like him so much. I want to know what Annie is doing, and long she will stay away. Poor Calab, I cant stop thinking of him either. I cant wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Scars

It may sounds a bit crazy but it seems that Pietro's scars are a physical manifestation of his mental scars. It would seem that once his mind starts to heal the scars will start to disappear. Also, it may be his mating with a were might be what heals him wholly. Remember the were bite is able to allow reproduction again in a vampire.

Seamless_HarmonySeamless_Harmonyover 11 years ago
Glad to have you back

I'm glad that a new story has started. As much as I want Pietro to find a mate, and as much as I want Liam and Reasa to be happy together, what I really want is to know more about Kothari! He's probably the most interesting character. Why was he damaged from birth? Maybe I'm missing something because it's been so long since I've read the rest, but I can't wait to find out about him. Also, I'm not that fond of Elina. Maybe that's not fair, but that's how it is. You can't like everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you so much!!!

Thank you so much for such wonderful stories, Really fascinating. I have followed you since FTI!!! You are one of my fav authours on this site!! Lebo. from South Africa

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kothari and his story

Great to have you back. Kothari is a complex character. I am sure others would like to know him more in depth. Maybe you have to go back since the day he was born. Also Annie did said something when he was conceived. Till date you didn't give any more details on him. Please do. The story has been very long but it is exceptionally well written and well planned. Fabulous awesome. But it will have to end someday. We wait for months for you to write. Best of luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You need to publish this!!!

The last time I stayed up all night reading was when I read 50 shades of grey. I have to say that this competes with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I so hope Kothari (jr) is one of the three souls to be helped *Spoiler*

He is a fascinating character, with 1/4 were compared to the 1/2/ and 1/2 balance of the other hybrids, and a cat instead of a wolf to boot. His dark nature cannot really be helped, especially since vampires are more cat-like anyway, cold, selfish, self-reliant. If he mates with the Romanov girl before figuring out who he is, would their children be more wolf or cat, or vampire? Part Gard, Rayne AND Alexei? Whoo, man. (Thank goodness Cedar is more grounded.) Can't wait to find out...

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausabout 10 years ago
It's taken me a while

But I think I've figured out the 3 souls she heals. Now to go on reading this for the umpteenth time.......

KelseyMillerKelseyMilleralmost 10 years ago
so heartbreaking!

My heart goes out to Pietro. I hope justice will be served. I know I still have a long way to go but I can't help feeling that when Reasa claims Liam as her mate, everything will be hunky-dory, so to speak. And I can't accept that, maybe it's not in my nature to forgive the unforgivable. Pietro deserves his revenge but I also don't want to see Liam hurt. I'm really torn about this situation since Pietro is my favourite character.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
I'd still like to know what the hell is wrong with Kothari!!!!!!!

For one to revel in the pain of others and his parents don't seem to mind?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Talent

I don't even know if you are still reading these comments, because I came so very late to these stories but your talent is scarily good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"I will keep you safe, my heart, No one will ever hurt you as long as I live."

he whispered into her hair, running trembling fingers gently against her cheek....

(Well, except for 2 hours ago when i stood by while they effectively killed you...)

Oh Jaz, We all love you for the over-the-top Drama you produce but you might have gone too far this time.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Tough chapter. I'm glad I am reading this so late that the next ones are already published as it would hurt to not be able to continue reading further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES