All Comments on 'Tears of the Fallen Ch. 08'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 11 years ago
Woohoo

Loved this chapter and can't wait for the next one! Keep up the excellenet work hun.

Donna

XTipsyXXTipsyXalmost 11 years ago
Whoo-hoo!

I have been waiting for this chapter and I happened to be the very first to comment on it! Yay! I'm loving the story so far and really liking what you are doing with some of these characters. I know it'll be another long wait for the next chapter but may I say, some damn fine writing and cannot wait for more!

PsanPsanalmost 11 years ago
Yea !!!

Worth the wait!! Thanks Jaz!!!

cuteypattudycuteypattudyalmost 11 years ago

Liam, Ashleigh and Nors all really annoy me buuuuuuuut that was another great chapter. Thank you Jaz

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago
awww that's where you end it lol

Love the story it was just getting good i like a good game of tag/hide-and-seek especially if it ends with hot steamy sex lol. anyway awesome chapter Jaz can't wait for more. i would really like to know what made theresa hate the hybrids so much. unless she was just brainwashed or something into thinking all that she thinks. i mean it doesn't make any sence that she would just hate them for what they can become something had to happen her hatred is too deep

donaldedonaldealmost 11 years ago
WOW

nothing else need be said except cannot wait for the next chapter

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 11 years ago

I loved the chapter, but i have a slight problem with it as well. Where are the other characters? You have so many things going on here? Either this story is going to be long (like 30 chapters at least) or you will end up rushing everything (something i hope you don't do). I know character development is important, but the story needs to move forward. This chapter was just confirmation of everything we learned and saw in chapter 7.

Mistress_of_ShadowsMistress_of_Shadowsalmost 11 years ago
Amazing....

I love the way you are taking the time to really give weight to the way Reasa feels... I realize this story is going a little slow, but what some people don't seem to realize is that sometimes you have to take the time to set up the next few story lines. In this line, you've taken the time to set us up in the future for at least three others, and I for one am grateful for it...because that means you have no intentions of stopping any time soon! Can't wait to see where this one leads. Five stars from me, Jazzy!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 11 years ago

Awesome update as always!!!

Ebronco1968Ebronco1968almost 11 years ago
Arrgh!

Dammit Jaz! I'm really hating you at the moment! Sigh next chapter asap please!

boneamsboneamsalmost 11 years ago
A simple WOW will do.

Your ability to pull the reader into the story to such a point that their real world fads away and there is nothing left but your writing is superb. I for one thought it was great job (like you could do a bad job), and just wish we didn't have to wait long for the next chapter. Just one thing to add, I wanna be like you when I grow up.

dliterdliteralmost 11 years ago
I second Ebronco's sentiments!

Fantastic chapter, and I love all the characters but I really do not want anymore of them to be hurt, or, especially killed! I almost don't read the story anymore because of the attachment of the characters! You are doing too good a job of rendering your characters and their lives.

nicintasnicintasalmost 11 years ago
hmmmmmm......

If Liam and Kothi are that powerful when their monsters are released, what the H*E*L*L happens when Kallum's monster loses it??? I know they seem to look to him as the Alpha of their small group, but is that because he's the best leader or because he's the most powerful???

I love your work Jaz. I love the world you draw us into.

I don't really know how to say this... I have a reading disability, but when I read your stories... I don't even see the words. It's like everything just starts unfolding in my minds eye. Your talent is enrapturing...

I wish you were my neighbor and I could walk over with a big pot of joe, some Kahlua and chat away about your characters...

You rock Jaz !!

Cheers, Nicole

willieonewillieonealmost 11 years ago
Excellent as usual!

I have been reading your amazing story since January 2010 when you first posted FTI.

It is your fault that we are begging for faster chapter updates, since you have spoilt us so much over the years with regular posting.

It is sad that we went from almost weekly post to monthly, but that being said it is worth the wait because the continuing saga is so well written and the character so loved by us all that even the extra wait between chapter is accepted as a price we pay to read your wonderful work.

Thank you my friend you have taken me away from reality of a trying month for a while! (hugs)

k00lkaviik00lkaviialmost 11 years ago
Cliffhanger

Omg talk about a cliffhanger!!! I love/hate you right now!!!!!❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So now the question is

are Gard and Annakatrine (when she still lived) really the first hybrids? (Liam's barrier was like the one Annakatrine put up at the Praetorian compound) The thought had crossed my mind before, since they had a mother, and vampires can't have children unless with a Were or hybrid. And Annakatrine and Gard had magical ability that surpassed even what Rayne displayed. And if so, that just raises even more questions. Like why are/were Gard and Annakatrine more vampiric than the rest of the hybrids who all have wolf sides to them? And why has this new batch of hybrids been portrayed as being even more powerful than them, including Rayne, who really should be just as powerful as the new hybrids if not more so when you factor in her age? Yeah, I should maybe just suspend my disbelief, this is fiction and all that, but I have suspended it enough to go along with the whole "Vampires/Weres/Hybrids are real" premise, but I still like for this sense of "reality" to make sense. And it just hasn't for a while now. It doesn't make sense that hybrids would be more powerful than vampires. And it doesn't make sense that these young hybrids would be more powerful than those that came before them. As much as I hate to agree with Reasa about anything, I'm starting to agree with her that maybe the hybrids are just a big mistake.

MSBLING59MSBLING59almost 11 years ago
GOOD GOBBLY GOO

LOVED IT. NEXT CHAPTER REAL SOON. LIKE TOMORROW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Response to anonymous...maybe?

I thought that since the current hybrids were raised within a more supported system, and with each other, that it allowed their gifts to be much more nurtured whereas Rayne basically grew up by herself, not really knowing what she was, and had to fend for herself and teach herself.

I also don't think Gard and Anakatrine are hybrids, but they're definitely something more than just vampires if they can do magic. Or maybe you have to be a really old vampire before you can do magic, since Anakatrine was at least 3000 or something when she died. But obviously there's some weird magic stuff happening if they can reincarnate in another body...

Yes, it's a strange "reality", but I really like it. It's so hard to wait for more chapters, but it's always worth it! Explanations will always eventually come, you just have to be patient...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please....

Amazing as always....

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago

I think that Liam and Reasa should be isolated together to make them resolve their issues. Reasa obviously responds to something in Liam, despite thinking of him as an abomination. She needs to get to know him on a personal level and Liam needs to learn control from her.

BlahBLAGHBlahBLAGHalmost 11 years ago
LOVE

My goodness... I love the shit out if this series! man! I cant wait to see how this develops... i do see liam and Thereasa spending an extended amount of time together another Pair of mates! i knew it! im just shocked that Cassia was able to walk away and have so much control. Their story will be very interesting! awwee im just really excited to hear more!!! You NEVER disappoint Jaz!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more more

more more more

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I came across a long walk home on the site and have read it twice. i only realized this second time through it that all these other stories were before and after. they are all very nicely done and the dynamics in them are addicting. i cant wait for the next chapter myself. Ive spent all night reading the chapters from the beginning up to date,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Freya!

Still don't care much for Reasa and by extension, now Liam. Freya has always been the HBIC and next to Annie, my favourite and the reason why I still love and am obsessed with this story. Pietro and Cassia seem interesting, though the pairing I'm most interested in after Freya and Day (well, not really pairing so much as my crush on Freya, Dayton just comes with the territory :P) is of Elina and Karn. Love their chemistry and particularly her fierce loyalty. Can't wait to see the goddess Freya kick Dayton's wolf-ass. :P

Thanks for sharing Jaz. :)

Alex Indigo

alexindigo@gmail.com

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 11 years ago
Freya is awesome

I'm glad Freya reminded Day of who and what she is. I was upset with Liam for hurting her, considering that she loves him as if he is her own and he knows this. I wonder though if Elina now has issue with her cousin. He could have killed her Mom. I want her to have words about it. She bottles up so much, and I can't wait until she lets go. I believe Karn will be her catalyst for this event, but when it happens he's not going to be as bad as the other males. He will be able to help her and not coddle her. Because he'll challenge her. Anyway, please keep going, and bring Annie, Gard, and Caleb back soon. The ancients need to be here. Where is Rayne? She should show up at some point. I mean wasn't she the hybrid expert. OK, I just want to say, FREYA ROCKS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your work

Jaz, I have been reading your stories for years and look forward to each chapter you post (although I am like others and wish they were longer and posted faster), but I live with what you give us. I still love your work because you build up the characters so much that I feel like I am just a spectator in your stories. I don't care what others say - please continue your work in the way that you have been. If you ever get your work published I will be one of the first to buy it. I keep looking online to see if any of your work has been published, as I love your stories. I was finally able to get Alice's' "Flame Thrower " book because I love her work as well.

ChurosChurosalmost 11 years ago
I like

I like how this story is going. At least now, the adults would understand the Varcolac's need to master their control by not coddling them. So, how was Reasa able to project her thoughts to Liam? O.o And I love that scene between Day and Freya... Some things need to be addressed and I'm glad they were able to talk. Thanks for the update.

LilMissSexyBitchLilMissSexyBitchalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

I must say that I love this story, but I have a mad crush on Kothari and Kallum and want to know more about them and their mates. However I am prepared to wait until you get to them. Please write more. By the way, where is Karn? I want to read about him and Elina! Keep up the extraordinary work and let me know when you get published so I can pre-order them as the come out.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
That's better!

I still find it frustrating not to have a focus or lead couple for this part of the series but at least we saw each couple for a reason. Because of Liam and Reasa, we were able to see Dayton and Freya, Pietro and Cassia etc. They were connected, rather than having random vignettes of each couple. I liked that much better.

I still don't particularly care about Liam and I can't stand Reasa. It's nice to see Day and Freya and how their relationship has evolved. I'm most interested in Cassia and Pietro, though I wouldn't mind if Elina took a trip out to the Praetorian compound :)

Thanks for writing. I'm looking forward to more.

Frost10Frost10almost 11 years ago
Thank you,

an excellent piece of writing, as always :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Edge of my Seat

This series used to leave me on the edge of my seat but now I just read because I started it and want to see how it ends. I just wish more would happen. You're still a great writer but I just feel like you're building things up so much that once they happen, it'll be an anti-climax. Argh! I want to say nice things but I'm a bit frustated at the pace things are moving. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The 3 Ks

I cannot wait for Kallum, Kothi (I really can't wait for his story) and Karn/ Ellie. I don't care much for Liam so I just want you to hurry up so we can move on the the REAL drama! Xx :D

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago
As always brilliant!!

Am loving this story and this was an excellent chapter and how intriguing that Reasa is still able to help Liam even though she is no longer a vampire. Her empathic powers must be a natural gift or is it due to the fact she is Liam's soul mate?? Can't wait to read more don't leave us waiting too long please.... :):):)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wonderful stories

Your stories are wonderfully written. Its not often I find myself so caught up in a story on this sight that I completely lose track of time and what's going on around me. Your style of writing reminds me alot of whitesabertooth's style. Please keep up the excellent work and think about getting yourself published. I believe you would be a fantastic and popular supernatural romance author. You wouldn't even have to dial down the sex scenes. I've read published work raunchier than yours. If you'd like to contact me at anytime my email is kimberlyj2038@gmail.com.

MizTMizTalmost 11 years ago
loved it

I'm late in leaving a comment because I read this on he blog and never seem to read much on Lit anymore. Just discovered today how far I'm behind in stories that only appear on Lit.. anyway this continues to be a great story that tugs at the heart strings. You have a way w/your characters that seems to touch on the real emotions of your readers. Looking forward to more as always.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Totally addicted!

These stories need to be published. I came to this series just recently and have cruised through like nobody's business. I've slacked on work at the office, not done my housework and totally screwed myself out of sleep. Now I'm at the end and anxiously awaiting further installments. My inner beast is howling because I don't have more story NOW. You're writing has really evolved from Book One in the FTI Saga. I'm hooked and by the volume of comments on every installment, I'd day I'm very far from being alone in that sentiment. More, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Is there any chance of an update for the next chapter? I love your stories....they are amazing xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you!

I check every day for the next chapter. Any idea of when or if you'll be posting the next one? As always, I enjoyed this story so much!. Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing them with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
are you ever coming back?

This story is progressing a lot slower than the others, honestly I'm just waiting for something to happen. The updates are taking a really long time, and I hope you're not going to be another one of those authors who just disappears randomly. Love your other stories but I'm not feeling this one as much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still checking every day...can't wait!

Just want to let you know how much I enjoy your stories, and also to thank you for putting them on here for us all to read. Still checking every day for the next chapter...I can't wait. Any idea of when you might be posting it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bring on the next chapter

Please the suspense is kiling me these are awesome stories and agree the whole series would make a wonderful book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How Long I Have to wait!

Please cut me some slack by publishing the next chapter..I know I'm being impatient..everyday I come to this website only for your stories..but every time I return with a 'broken heart'

JazCullenJazCullenover 10 years agoAuthor
It's coming I promise :)

The next chapter is submitted today so check in 3-5 days :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I was just about to beg.......

I was just about to post "PLEASE!!! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY! FINISH THE STORY! I NEED CLOSURE!!". Hahaha! That being said, I've liked the progression of your series and the developement of your characters. Can't wait to see what happens next.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
LOL. Love the role reversal at the end of the female chasing the male

.

Glad to be reading more dialogue between Freya and Dayton

oorah_sbjoorah_sbjover 9 years ago
seems to me..

that vampires in this series have greater difficulties in controlling their temper than weres....and have tendencies to want to fight first, talk later...no wonder they end up killing each other.....no wonder Anakatrine is so anxious to want to clean out these attitudinal corruption of her people....

The hybrids are either extreme in their emotions too (eg Kothari, Liam) or level headed (Kallum, Cassie, Dara)...and their elders don't see these as flaws?....strangely imperfect society...while I enjoy the series, in certain ways, their behavioral outburst becomes predictable after a while...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It amazes me...

I have read this entire story more than a few times now. It amazes me the world you have created. I am frustrated though that all these mixed pairs and the alpha, even the Triumvirate have not let these "kids" grow up. It is like they are all 10 or 12 year olds needing to be looked after and told what to do. First Lily panics, Kallum loses control and has to be reigned in by Lacey, Liam has no clue as to how to deal with life and the emotions that it brings...This so parallels what is called helicopter parenting and it is the worst case ever. But for Liam's mother to tell her 30 yr old son to go into the house seemed a bit over the top

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I am sorry but this is the first Chapter i will give 2 Stars.

It was just too much BULLSHIT.

First you expect me to believe that the Weres, who are supposedly so protective of their Pack and their Children allow Liam to stay and the compound, knowing that he con blow at ANY MOMENT and KILL EVERYONE, including Rafes unborn children?

AND THEN, to top it off, you expect me to believe that somebody like Pietro, who was for all intends and purposes tortured and raped(!) would calmly listen to someone betraying him and CONDESCENDINGLY telling him that his "Anger was understandable" and that he will get "over it"? Not only that but Pietro immediately tarts to get all lovey-dovey with that Traitor. His mate(!) who is picking the other person side?!?! BULLSHIT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES