All Comments on 'Tears of the Fallen Ch. 19'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i love it as always..

As always you made it interesting and intriguing.. As i have said before i would love to see pietro n cassia mated. How many more chapters are there going to be for this story? Not that i mind.. It's just the waiting period gets to u.. Anyways.. Keep up d good work.

dairetodairetoalmost 10 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 10 years ago
Three pages, over in a heartbeat!

Good update and I can't wait for more!

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

So good and I'll wait as long as I need to for more *happy smile*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Didn't...

rate u coz really dislike this Pietro character and thought Cassie deserves another better vampire than this pitiful man who doesn't know what's he's got in front of him...I suppose will rate to see how this pans out...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Jaz the Genius!

I have never read stories as entertaining, intriguing, and romantic. Jaz, you are a magician with words. Reading your work feels like it's a movie the way that the imagery is so vivid! This is my first comment ever at literotica. My only problem with your work is that when I stumbled on it, I almost couldn't put it down and happily spent the entire weekend and my nights afterwards reading until I was done. My biggest fear now is that you would stop writing those beautiful stories.

In other words, THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loove this series!

I love your series and patiently wait for more. I know real life takes over and all of us can sitback and wait like the good little humans we are. I hope all the hard times have eased up for you as you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amazing

Your writing never ceases to impress. I'm an avid fan having read all your stories and loving each one. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 9 years ago
Where is it????

Dog gone it Jazz you done left us hanging in the breeze here, where is the rest of the story????? I have enjoyed the whole series of stories and would like to know what eventually happens with the packs and the Vampires. Gard and Rayne stuck in Europe, Liam and the crew at the Praetorian compound, Cass laying in wait to catch Pietro., I am going to go crazy wondering where this will lead next....

Myassisdragin

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

hello! i just want to know if there is a kothari standalone novella coming along the way.

ElhazElhazover 9 years ago
Awesome as always

Sooo loving this story, just can't get enough of the whole series, read it many it time!!!!! You rock girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn it!

I was certainly hoping that BOTH Fox and Pietro were Cassiea's mates. That would have been wicked sweet. Looks like Fox might be Dara's mate and that is what sends Kothi over the pond to get relief from his parents? That would tie up all the Vârcolac w/mates then. (Sigh). Two mates would have explained Cassie's wolf's confusion, she was looking for her third half(LOL). And if all three were in the room together then the smells would have meshed correctly for the wolf, making her happy and given Alexie an even greater headache.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Almost all...

I forgot about Kallum 'cause you haven't mentioned him in a while. Isn't he supposed to be w/the Preatorians helping Liam block?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A whole lot of shaking up

Wow there sure is a lot going on in this part of the story.

You have Rayne and Hard (the two oldest Varcolac and vampire) investigating over in Europe. There is also the switching of attention that focuses on Dante and Mila.

There is the ongoing trial and tribulations of Liam and Thereasa, she still hasn't clued in and accepted that he is her mate so I am guessing that there will be more drama in that situation.

There is the cryptic notion that Annie was having about the other book, and really why she doesn't talk to Caleb about it is beyond me; as every time she gets those "feelings" of premonition she usually does pay attention to them. But doesn't for this one? Just seems to not really fit with how she usually handles things.

I think something is going to happen to set Kothari off as he is just wired too explode and all it will take is the tiniest thing.

Lets not forget about the fireworks that are about to happen between Elina and Karn.

Did I forget anything....hmmm

Oh the very mysterious "Master" and Michael and the woman in the disguise. I smell trouble brewing and I think it is going to be huge. (I think I know who Master is and I am biting my tongue to keep quiet about it and not give it away). One thing that surprises me is the power the Master seems to have over his disciples. He can instill reverence but he can communicate over great distances ...thousands of miles it seems (or at least that is how it looks to me)

Holy crow !!! Fantastic writing Jazz, looking forward to seeing more from you and was thrilled to see you moving forward to getting published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dogmatic?

OMG! I am dying here!

fefe428fefe428almost 3 years ago

I decided to re-read this story since it's been so long since I read it the first time and I have a theory on who Fox is and his wolf's reaction to Cassia.

The first and what seems the most likely is that Fox is actually Dara's mate and the sisters' incredibly close relationship is why his wolf reacted to Cassia or and this seems less likely unless you plan to draw this series out longer than it seems you are...Fox is the mate of a child that Cassia will eventually give birth to but I think my first guess is really the most logical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES