Technically We're Estranged Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,088 Followers

Cumming. Came. Where should I cum? You want my cum? Take my cum.

I hated all of them irrationally because they talked to her like a whore. I understood them because I was sitting with my dick still semi-hard in my hand and the last dribbles of my own ejaculation quickly drying on my hand.

Her breathing got lighter and she started to make a high pitched noise on her exhales.

Gen'r'ous243: Whining like a bitch in heat. So hot. Squirt?

I'll fucking kill you, I thought, even though the guy's sentiment was shared.

Mel grabbed her leg and pulled it back, exposing herself more as she slammed three fingers in and out of herself. "Uh-Ngah-Ungh, oh fuck I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come I'm gonna come I'm- Auugh!"

Her hand stopped and her body clenched all over, from squeezed shut eyes to toes curling off in the corner of the screen. She jerked her body back into her seat and the tension released, then she clenched up all over again as a second wave rolled over her. It happened a third time before she seemed to be able to control her body again, laying back and spreading her legs wide again, withdrawing her fingers. Her pussy was bright pink and still flowered open, her groin shimmering with a sheen of juices.

She slapped her pussy lightly with the hand covered in her juices and she jerked into a sitting position again, eyes open and slightly cross-eyed as she propelled herself to one final burst of orgasm.

I wished with all of me that I had been able to hold off and come with her, I would have shot so hard if I'd gone off at the same time as that. Instead, I eased off my knees and reached forward, grabbing a wad of tissues to clean myself up.

Mel sat back and traced fingers over herself lazily. "Fuck that was good," she said, looking at the screen with hooded eyes again. "Thank you to all you tippers who contributed during the show. I really appreciate it."

She slowly sat back up, rubbing at her boob casually and then licking at the fingers that had been buried in her pussy. It was all so nonchalant, when had my cousin become like this? "Alright, boys. That's the only show tonight I think. It's past eleven here and you know me, early to be and early to rise."

The chat room complained and she hung around a few more minutes, thanking her bigger tippers again and making kisses at the camera. I watched to the bitter end, something I never did; I always got what I wanted then got out.

"Ok, good night guys. Sleep well," she said with a smile, waving.

"Night Mel," I said quietly. How many times had I said that and hugged her before she hopped out of a car and skipped to her door after an evening of hanging out? I missed her a lot.

The screen went dark for a moment and then switched to a 'Broadcaster is offline' signal. I immediately went back to her profile page, looking to the few pictures of herself she had posted. They were sexy but obviously self-done. Nothing professional. She was still an amateur.

Why was she doing this? I didn't understand, Mel had a steady job as a specialist nurse in some top tier hospital. The divorce wouldn't have changed that, at least not enough to force her to something desperate like camming. Was she doing it for cash, or because she was feeding a fantasy? Was she getting off on the fact that guys were watching her, devouring her body?

Below the pictures was a small 'Tip Offline' button. I clicked it and the website asked me to log in. I'd never signed up for the site before, remaining as anonymous as possible and piggybacking my pleasure on free shows as other people tipped the girls. I filled in as little information as possible and took a moment to think up a username.

'OverCsSteve.' Maybe it was too easy a hint, but I didn't care. I could always deny it if she guessed OverCsSteve was her cousin Stephan, half a world away. I tied the account to a paypal account I had for buying things online. That was enough security for now.

A few clicks later and I had purchased the tokens the site used for tipping. The girls made about 80% of what each token cost, which wasn't that bad a ratio as other sites I had browsed.

The site brought me back around to her profile again, and I clicked the Tip Offline link without hesitation. I did quick math in my head and filled in the amount; the exact amount to send her $1,000 in US dollars. I sent it and there was no part of me that regretted it.

I'd never paid for sex and I had never paid for porn before. Now I dropped a grand like it was nothing.

There was a knock on my office door and, taking a quick moment to make sure I had buckled up my pants again, I called for my secretary to enter.

"Your 2:30 appointment is here, Mr. Tanner." She was smoking hot and her accent, even after all these years in Australia, titillated me. If I had been one of the many other of the men in my field, and at my level of success, I probably would have been fucking her over my desk instead of jerking it during the downtime in my day.

"Alright, ask Mr. Walker to wait outside just a moment please, Bella. Offer him a drink, something stiff, and ask if he wants any of those scones from this morning."

She smiled and nodded, leaving without a glance or comment to the bundle of tissues crumpled in front of me. She'd walked in on me once and offered to help but I had turned her down. I valued her skills as my aid and secretary more than I was willing to throw away our arrangement as employer and employee on a turgid affair. Bella was married at the time, though now she was divorced but hadn't brought up the possibility of sex again. She was too good at her job for that.

A slight ping echoed from my computer, and I looked back to the monitor. A little mail icon was blinking in the top corner of the website screen, again reverted back to Mel's profile page. I frowned and clicked it, opening up what looked like a simplified e-mail page. There was one message entitled 'OMG' from DellaLightful, the username Mel was using for the moment.

I opened it, smiling at the quick message.

'OMG What was that for!? It's toooo much! Who are you, you weren't even in my room?'

I typed out a quick reply, sending it off and then closing the website, standing and making sure I was put together. My client wasn't the type to wait long for his lawyer.

'You are amazing. I only signed up to site because of you. You deserve every bit. You'll see me around.'

====================================

As mentioned in the intro, this is more of a tease than a fully rounded story. If you enjoyed, and are looking for more story or 'immediate gratification' I would humbly suggest checking out my Font of Fertility series in the SciFi/Fantasy category. The story of a sex mage getting his powers might just provide what you're looking for.

Thanks for reading, and if interested check out my profile for info on my e-mail list.

====================================

12