Technically We're Estranged Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,134 Followers

My hand was flying and I had to actively slow myself down so that I didn't go off too fast. Usually when I jerked it in the office like this it was a 'find what'll work and get off asap,' but with Mel I didn't want it to end. I was panting along with her as we fucked ourselves, her eyes fluttering and then looking up at the camera with a glazed expression.

"Oh fuck," she said, "I'm so horny I'm gonna come real soon. Are you guys close? I hope so, I'm so close."

I wanted to be fucking her. I wanted to pin those legs back and just drive myself into her until she squealed from the pressure and pleasure. I wanted to flip her over and take her from behind, slap her ass for being such a bad girl as I reamed into her.

I did the next best thing and reached out, typing quickly and sending a tip.

OverCsSteve has tipped 5,000 tokens. 'Doggy, looking over your shoulder?'

The noisy alert from her speakers that she'd received a tip bingled and she looked up at her screen, straining as she slowed her thrusting and rubbing. Her chest and cheeks were flushed with the exertion she had been putting out. When she read the message she grinned and flipped over immediately.

The chat was flying by, those who had been on since the beginning of her show Booing me, quickly joined by the newer folks when someone explained I wasn't supposed to tip. Some of the boos were accompanied by emotes of people clapping or bowing down.

I didn't give a fuck what these people thought, or why they were even taking the time. Mel was on her knees, her ass high in the air and her legs wide, showing off everything she had. Her pussy was flowered open, dark pink and glistening, and her juices had left delicious trails down into the crack of her ass to her asshole.

"Mmmmm," she groaned as she reached back and slipped the dildo back in her vagina. "Fuck yes, mount me and fuck me hard." She quickly got back into a rhythm, albeit a little more awkwardly positioned. We couldn't see her tits any more, but her ass humped back at her hand as she fucked herself. "Oh fuck, fucking fuck me. Fuck me hard." Her voice was rising in pitch and her body was shaking as she built towards an orgasm. She was looking over her shoulder, eyes going from her hand and ass to the camera and back.

"Oh shit, fuck me OverCs, you're fucking me so- Uuungh!" I wanted to come really badly but I froze. She'd just called out my name and orgasmed. No, she was still orgasming. Her ass had slid lower to the floor and her hand was barely keeping the dildo in as she humped her hips up and down. She wasn't looking back at the camera any more, her face was buried in the floor and she was biting at her carpet and she came and came and then went still, the only sound her panting.

If I hadn't been holding my own dick like a vice there would have been semen everywhere. As it was, my own feelings of orgasm subsided and I just leaked precum copiously.

The chat room was booing more, mixed between the 'damn so hot' type comments. One guy posted a .gif of the teletubbies with the flashing words 'again, again.'

Mel slowly got to her knees, wobbly, and then pulled her chair over and sat in it before looking to her camera. "Holy fuck," she said with a sloppy grin, "That was fucking hot. I think I need a shower now guys. By myself. I'll see you all tomorrow."

She kissed her fingers and held them up to the cam, and she was gone. Didn't even acknowledge her regulars in the chat room, just disconnected. I sat back in my chair and breathed deeply, my dick still hard as I tried to sort through what had just happened.

In less than a minute my phone buzzed. She had messaged me on Kik.

DellaLightful: i'm still so horny.

A pic followed. It was her in her bathroom sitting on the edge of a tub. Her legs were spread wide, showing off her pussy still soaking wet, her inner lips flowered open and begging for attention. The camera was held low and looking up so I could see that her nipples were hard and she had a desperate look on her face.

OverCsSteve: Why didn't you do another show?

DellaLightful: I was embarrassed. About calling your name. Was that ok?

I hesitated a moment before responding.

OverCsSteve: It was very fucking ok. I could have used the second show too though, I was getting close but you surprised me and I didn't get off. I'm still rock hard.

DellaLightful: Show me.

Whoa, I thought. Ok, this was new. She wanted to see my dick. In my small experience with social media, texting and whatever else was out there, I had never sent a dickpic. I'd never wanted to, and I'd never been asked. I knew it was stupid to send anything digitally unless you wanted it out there.

But this was Mel, wanting to see my dick. I'd just watched her orgasm and she had said my name while she came. Ok, my pseudonym, but still.

I rearranged myself, opening up my trousers more and pulling my boxers down instead of just feeding my dick through the hole. I looped the elastic waist under my balls, pushing them up a bit, and stroked myself a few times to make sure I was fully hard.

Click. My dick was now on my phone screen. Before I could question it I sent the photo. Whoosh, my phone buzzed at me, signalling it was gone.

I'm not some well hung beefcake built for porn. I'm a little over average height and have stayed in shape since my high school football days, and my dick is average in probably every way. Right now I was wishing I took my personal downstairs grooming a little more seriously, but I wasn't exactly planning on sending that picture so hopefully Mel was alright with the bush I was rocking.

About a minute later, mostly consisting of me stroking my dick while looking at the picture she had sent me, wondering what she tasted like and what it would be like to cuddle up next to my cousin and make out with her while I worked my fingers in and out of her honeypot, teasing her for hours. The picture disappeared as I got another message. I thought it was another picture from her but when I tried to expand it the screen changed and started loading a video.

It buffered quickly, and there was Mel again, sitting on the edge of her bathtub still. She was scrunched up a bit as she held the phone out to capture herself, but that just made her tits hangs a bit and jiggle with every movement. Her other hand was feeding two fingers into her cunt quickly and she was moaning loudly.

"Oh fuck, you've got a nice cock," She groaned, pumping herself. "Now that I know what it looks like I can imagine it fucking me. Oh fuck, and we're fucking on a beach late at night. We spent the day surfing but you've been teasing me the whole time. Fuuuck, you're taking me right on the beach and I love it. Hunh- Hunh- Fuck yes, fuck me, fuck me- Hnnngh." Her entire body tensed as she came again, fingers buried deep as her thumb rocked on her clit. Her hand fell away and a little spurt of girl cum oozed out of her and down the side of the tub.

The video ended, all of forty five seconds long. I played it again with my phone lying on my desk as I stood over, watching it while I jerked myself hard. She started coming. I shot my load, my hips jerking over and over as I pumped out everything I had onto the dark, polished wood. I collapsed back into my chair, panting.

My hand missed the phone the first time I tried to pick it up. I took a picture of the mess I had made, blearily making sure I didn't include any hints as to who I might actually be. Wouldn't that be great, a document in the corner of the picture with my name at the top or something.

I sent the picture and leaned back, taking a deep breath. "Holy shit," I said to the empty room.

"Holy shit is right," Bella said from the doorway.

I jumped in surprise and scrambled to try and pull my pants up and tuck my dick away. "Uh, shit, Bella-"

She snorted, waving the situation away as if it was nothing, and walked towards me. She grabbed a couple of paper towels from a cupboard beneath one of my bookcases and stood right next to me as I was zipping up my fly. She quickly wiped up my come. "You wouldn't want to stain the desk," she grinned at me, running her finger over the spot she had just cleaned to make sure it was all gone. Then she sat right on that spot. "Alright, spill it. You've never gotten that kinky before, from what I can tell. Who is she?"

This was one of the many reasons I didn't fuck Bella; she knew me way too well for a relationship like that to be healthy. I stammered a bit before managing, "I met her online."

"Well that's nice," She said noncommittally. "American?"

I just nodded silently.

"Of course, you never were happy with a nice Aussie girl," she grinned at me, obviously hinting at our unconsummated relationship.

"It's not that-" I started, then realized what trying to explain the situation would mean. She's my cousin, so it's special, probably wouldn't fly very far.

"Don't worry about it, Stephan," She said, my first name rolling off her tongue just as easily as her usual Mr. Tanner. "I don't mind catching a show like that at all. I just have one demand." She said it with her sweet smile so I knew I wasn't looking at a blackmail case for harassment here. "I want to see that video."

"I- uh-" I stammered

"Oh come on, if it was hot enough for you to do what you just did, it's gotta pretty fucking good. Whoever this sheila is, she just got the best criminal defence attorney in the country to shoot his wad and do something stupid like send a picture of it."

"Bella," I said, "I think-"

"Are you going to fuck me?"

She'd stopped my train of thought. "No, you know we aren't going to do that."

"Then show me the video, Stephan."

I handed her the phone and she watched it. I got hard again just listening to my cousin orgasm, and as I watched Bella I noticed she got a little more flushed and her nipples made little dimples in her blouse.

"Damn," she whispered during the last few seconds, "What I would do to that." Then she swiped her finger and was looking at my dickpic.

"Hey," I said, grabbing for the phone but she held it out from my reach, forcing me to stand and take it while she got a good eyeful of my junk on the screen.

"Mmm," she hummed, smiling teasingly. "If you weren't such a good boss, I'd probably jump you or something, Steve, and fuck the consequences." She got up and sauntered back to the door of my office, hips swaying as she watched me watch her. "I'm taking a longer break than usual, alright Mr. Tanner? If you need me I'll be in the restroom taking care of a personal problem."

She shut the door behind her.

Why wasn't I fucking her? Oh, right, I'm a professional.

Bella was getting herself off in the little restroom in the lobby. Mel hadn't responded to me yet. I had another hour and a half before my next meeting.

I unzipped my pants and flipped my phone back to the video clip.

====================================

I would love to hear thoughts and comments on how TWE is progressing. I know the teasing, drawn out aspect is not everyone's cup of tea. Thoughts on the characters, how I portray camming and play with social media as also very welcome.

If you are looking for something a little more heavy and 'hands on,' check out my Font of Fertility series in the SciFi/Fantasy category. If you happen to be interested in hearing directly when I am posting another work, send me some feedback below with your email to be added to the list.

====================================

12