All Comments on 'Technically We're Estranged Ch. 06'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
RookoutRookoutover 8 years ago
Wow

Why do you do this to me this is been one of the best stories I have read on the why do you do this to me this is been one of the best stories I have read on this site. I made an account just to favorite you one final thing to add fuck you for making me wait a week

lanncerlanncerover 8 years ago
great cocktail

Expecting this next week

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cliffhangers

If the next chapter is a flashback and avoids continuing from this cliffhanger, I will be upset.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 8 years ago
this is not my normal genre

But I enjoyed your Font of Fertility series and thought I would try other works by you as well. TWE has been quite enjoyable both sensually and in getting my interest invested in the characters. Before you finish the series, I just wanted to say "very well done" and "thanks". Hopefully, you have ideas for other series, here or on ebooks, and continue to write.

joep01joep01over 8 years ago
Tease!

Now that is a hook and completely not fair! (Said with a smile on my face.)

Another great chapter.

Bigcountry90Bigcountry90over 8 years ago
Ugh

You're killing me smalls

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a Cliff Hanger

WOW. I could not believe that!! You have a great story going and I am dying to see how it all ends. This is incredible.

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterover 8 years ago
That was progressing so well....

But then you had to go and do that. You just gave us sampling, a taste before leaving us hanging and hungry for more. Starving as we were. Waiting for this chapter. A meager snack and left to starve until the next. I hope I can make it.

Excellent work by the way. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like you didn't expect that!

I am really liking this story, I have enjoyed all of BtB's works so far.

And to all of you who are upset about this chapter's ending, I have to ask; did you *really* expect anything different?

Really?

Nice story BtB, Looking forward to the next chapter!

oldman158oldman158over 8 years ago
wow

once again you got us !

FmypcktFmypcktover 8 years ago
An absolutely perfect tease ...

I loved it!

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
OK..Now the ending

Here is the problem. No matter how you end the story, some people will

HATE the ENDING.

We like both women and one will be hurt.

I am looking forward to your choice of endings. Good Luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Please do not end the story with just the next chapter. If you have to continue it under a different story name. However, a threesome with Bella and Mel in Australia and Mel still doing her webcam girl thing would be a great new story, especially with the law enforcement and mob angle which would make for an awesome continuing series.

For inspiration read stories like "The Morrisons" by RecHiker, "A New Life for Dr. Mitchel" by Fat_Dad, "My Only Talent" by Conanthe, and The various Iron Crowbar series by WifeWatchman. All are authors on Literotica.

computermadcomputermadover 8 years ago
Buildup

Hahaha. Typical of you to keep us on the edge of our seats. I'm loving this story and looking forward to the outcome. There could be so many different conclusions!

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Brilliant cliffhanger. So eager for the next chapter. If it doesn't work out for our hero, please consider a spin off series with the secretary. I see so many possibilities there with her.

5 stars.

DarkmuneDarkmuneover 8 years ago
Asshole! lol. kidding...

yeah, kidding, but damn it that was an asshole move with the cliffhanger you evil evil person... okay, I'm going to stop before I break out into a laughing fit; so far your story has been a very fun and interesting ride, and I love the dynamics you have going. I simply can't wait for the rest of it to be posted so I can read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can't believe you did that.

Interesting story so far though. I read them all in one go. I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Also...

This story is too interesting to end it so soon. Unless the final chapter ends up being more than two pages worth. There's still a ton more that you could add to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Predictable

I'm glad you are continuing the great tradition of literotica authors failing to complete multi part stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Someone

Yes, Yes please continue the story!!! I am enjoying and you can't leave us hanging!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
where is the next chapter?

Lots of us are waiting for the next chapter, you said one week and it's been almost 3. Please don't leave us hanging here. We need to know what happens. Please,please,please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue!!!!!!!

We are still waiting for the next episode :P Its too good of a story to be left in the middle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dont stop

Great little story so far but please keep going. Im really hoping your just been enjoying your Xmas break and havent had time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First comment of 2016

Well... Please... Please just post the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next week...

My ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I love all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well...

A friend suggested this to me, and I've read all 6 chapters. I can not WAIT to see her response, I hope it's amazing. Thank you!

Wolf30Wolf30over 8 years ago
Well written.

Well written and interesting story. It's a shame though that it doesn't seem like we will be seeing the end chapter anytime soon if we ever see it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Had to be done since the next chapter isn't out yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really now

To go radio silent one chapter before the end, is fucking sad. Been checking in every week, but looks like this will be the graveyard for this series. For what it's worth I loved your work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good example

This is a perfect example of why you don't end on a cliffhanger and put in a-hole statements to your readers unless you are already done with the next chapter. You end up looking like a first class ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get to it.

You gave us your word. You're way late! Let's get cracking. Chapter 7 is overdue and we need to see this play out. Don't be that guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finish this or someone else will

Come on Dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Curious / Theory

Was wondering, those that joined his mailing list, have you received any info?

Also, on his bio it says last modified was on Dec 12, 2015; so who knows maybe something happened to him a few days before posting the last chapter?

Lastly from what his bio stated, he had/has other stories he was planning to release, so I kinda doubt he just up and left. So maybe something did happen to him? o.O

Guess we won't know until later and I suppose we'll have to wait, but I feel the sentiment of others in hoping its not some dick move to wait longer then needed or if he never finished it before posting about releasing it without exactly being done or mostly done with it either.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
Anon's Calm Down

Guys, it was the holiday season. People who joined his mailing list were informed that things had become hectic for him during this holiday season. He is still working on his writings when he can. Remember, this is a FREE to use site. He doesn't earn anything writing here except a better understanding of how to write. He just needs more time than he anticipated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG THIS IS SOOOO GOOOD

AWESOME!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please keep posting

I can't tell you how many times I've checked your profile in the past weeks hoping to see an update. I have truly enjoyed your past work and hope you will keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Impatiently and anxiously waiting

Lol, I read that it has been hectic, but wow, you are seriously leaving us hanging here Lol. Hope that things are slowing down and all is well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice

@J_Reader_Comics i agree, it was the holidays and maybe he has stuff to do but he is an asshole! He left us with a freaking huge cliffhanger here, and im pretty sure thats the reason everyone is commenting when will he post the next one :)

~ Ari

qwikguyqwikguyover 8 years ago
Cliff hanger...ugh!

Will Batman and Robin escape the evil clutches of the Riddler....Find out next week, same Bat-time, same Bat-Channel...God I hated that when I was a kid and I am only slighter better as an adult when it comes to waiting for a cliff hanger.

Alas, we understand priorities, BtB has a real life and it is interfering with his writing life. I completely understand and will shuffle along waiting for the next chapter.

It is a great read! Keep up the great story telling!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
@Ari

Completely agree with that sentiment. I keep checking back almost daily just to see if he updated his profile to say he has submitted it. What a damn cliffhanger to end it on though.

AriGSAriGSover 8 years ago
@J_Reader_Comics

yeap! it was HUGE! i'd say we push literotica to have monthly Oscars for the ASSHOLIEST© (what? u dont like my new found words? i love it! patent pending!!) MOVE! he definitely earn dat -.-!

P.S. We love you BreakTheBar but dude you are KILLING us!

~ Ari

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not cool

Mate you said next week, ive checking back daily for 7 weeks. Not cool considering the bastard cliffhaner you left on

I understand real life is a thing and truely hope yours is well, but you've created a little slice of fantasy in my mind thats been on hold for far too long, please have mercy on us lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Of course he has a life

No one begrudges him a life and of course stuff happens, but how it was written I think is the problem. He basically taunted his own readers and ended in a very a-hole manner. That's a fine choice to do if you really do have the next chapter done and ready to submit as he said, but it's a dick move when you lie to your readers and aren't ready to deliver.

awj318awj318about 8 years ago
Seriously where is the next chapter?

You need to finish this

wht1fethrwht1fethrabout 8 years ago
Oh well shit happens!

He may have had something come up or his story didn't need an ending he seems to have ended his other stuff with me wanting more. So why not an ending that wasn't we can sit an complain or find another story at least only a few have seen fit to comment. So da da ta da da ta, you know what comes next on that at least!

AriGSAriGSabout 8 years ago
@wht1fethr

nah. he said that there will be a final chapter! so this will have an ending@ thats why we are waiting.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
8 Weeks and counting

Well, I have had a chance to re-read this story once more. Still hooked. Starting to hope the author wasn't involved in some tragic accident over the holidays. Keep up the good work.

curiousvisitorcuriousvisitorabout 8 years ago
re: 8 weeks and counting

Last email I received from BreakTheBar was on Jan 26th, so not so long ago. Unfortunately for us, he wrote that his work at the moment interferes with his writing and he will send a heads up to people on his mailing list when "soon approaches"... which he hasn't yet, so we are still in for some more waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still no update

Here's hoping it happens eventually.

AriGSAriGSabout 8 years ago
too long.

2 Months and 8 days later, and almost a month since this Author last email, i quit..

I know its his story, and im not paying for it and yada yada yada.

I'm just saying that i will not be looking back for an ending for this story, and unfortunately although he can form very nice stories he very obviously loses interest.

He could AT LEAST comment on his own story, to say whats going on, and since he didn't even done that, he might be a very nice writer, but he is lost cause as an author just because he doesn't care about his viewers!

That's all from me! I'm out. I hope you get to to see the ending in this story eventually!

/cheers.

RB1947RB1947about 8 years ago
Me too...

I'm with you AriGS. I'm out of here.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
For those not on his Mailing List

The author of this story wrote his mailing list 3 days ago. Apparently he was in a bind for time due to work and family, and was attempting to finish a novel before he attended a conference. Either way he mentioned that this story line was now at the top of his priority list. I myself have waited years for updates to books, I think a few months wait isn't too terribly bad for the continuation. However, like others I really hope the next chapter comes out soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks for the update

I think most people were annoyed since he said he would have the update the next week. If he hadn't said that or had come back and edited it out/said it was taking a bit longer I don't think there would have been as many vocal people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
make new one

Dear BreakTheBar,

Could ypu make another chapter? It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yeah, I think what got people upset was his statement that the next chapter was coming within a week. Authors post stories with terrible cliffhangers all the time and nobody gets all that worked up if they take a while to resolve them. But it is kind of annoying to be told the cliffhanger will be resolved in a week and to still be waiting 3 months later. If he didn't have the chapter ready to go, he shouldn't have teased when it would post...which is a lesson I am sure he has learned now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just a FYI for readers not on his mailing list:

Email from February 16: "So I guess the 'TL;DR' of this email is that TWE 7 is coming soon. It is my top priority now for writing. Hopefully you will all be hearing from me soon with a date that it drops."

So yeah it will hopefully be coming within the next month or so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

What is wrong with these authors? they write half a good story and vanish. Haven't your readers complimented you enough to continue?, I just don't understand why they stop with such cliffhangers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hope still

So... Are we going to see another chapter soon has anyone heard from him since the beginging of the month?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So I guess we are done here?

Anyone want to finish this thing for us?

DirtynOldDirtynOldabout 8 years ago
So what happens now?

Well, it's been a fantastic story so far, but it seems a little longer than a week for the final chapter. Any chance you moved to am different site to finish it? I've had that happen before.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
Hmm, outlook is bleak

Well, I don't know if anyone has heard from BtB since his email in February. I hope someone has and I hope he is well. Unfortunately, it is entirely possible that the writer has lost the desire to continue this story or to post on this site. It could also be that those things that had kept him busy during the holiday season are still plaguing him.

@Anon: 04/08/16 - Why would you want anyone but the author to continue writing this story? We don't know where he planned on taking us on this journey, only he could give this story proper justice in terms of content. If this story were just a spank it and go style, then you're right anyone could do it. However, there is quite a bit more depth involved in this one.

To that end, if the story is to be completed and made available I am sure that BtB would contact those that are signed up to his mailing list. We all have to remember that these writers work for free for our entertainment. If, like me, you are tired of checking these comments every few days, or every week, etc then sign up to his mailing list and then wait and see if something comes.

My best regards,

J

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarabout 8 years agoAuthor
The Author Emerges

As he emerged from his cave, blinking and wincing at the light of day, Break held aloft the stone slabs upon which had had carefully etched not one, but three more chapters to finish off TWE.

Hey all,

As some of the folks from my mailing list had relayed, I have been extremely busy with life, and my writing time was dedicated to non-Lit related works. I understand some of you have gotten very frustrated with this, but at the end of the day I want to be able to make a living at writing, which means prioritizing projects that could actually help make that happen.

Another of the reasons the finale has taken so long is because I wrote it multiple times trying to find the right ending, and finally realized it needed to be 3 more chapters instead of one. Chapter 7 is already submitted and awaiting site approval, with 8 and 9 to be released within days of each other.

I apologize to those of you who have been checking back frequently, your dedication is very much appreciated. I try and be honest about my plans for releases, this time I was very wrong and I'm sorry for that as well. Hopefully these three chapters will take a small step towards instilling some faith back into you all.

Thanks,

~ Break

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You're not dead!

Yay!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 8 years ago
sweet

U rock, and as 4 3 more chapters thank god! The worst part of a great story is it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well played

You know, if I'd been reading this as it was written, I'd be quite annoyed at that little cliffhanger. Fortunately, I've come across this chapter at a time when I know further chapters - which I fully intend to read - have been posted. Excellent work BTB, keep going.

Slave2RythmSlave2Rythmover 7 years ago
Chapter 7

Please don't stop, there is so much potential here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the tease ending

Of course it has got me on pins and needles, waiting to read the next segment, but I like the tease. Great job. Thanks!

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 7 years agoAuthor
The story did continue...

Just putting a note in here since there have been comments over the month responding to the authors note at the end of the chapter.

Yes, TWE did continue. It is posted >>>>> over there in the "also in this series" section, all three chapters just happen to be on the second page of that little menu. You can also check out my other stories by clicking on my author name. Happy reading, and thanks to all for the very kind comments :)

MeBr123MeBr123almost 7 years ago
Holy shit!!!!!

That's a great ending to a chapter. Now on to the next one!!!!!!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great cliffhanger!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The other chapters were great but this one was just so damn moving. Thanks for writing...!

Duke567Duke5677 months ago

Perfect ending to the penultimate chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
8092 Followers
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...