Technically We're Estranged Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,059 Followers

She groaned and closed her eyes again. "So no sex?"

"No," I murmured.

"Do you want to-"

"She also stipulated no anal."

"Damn."

************

I had sent Bella home after our lunch playtime. She had wanted to be there for me after the skype call, no matter what the outcome was, and I appreciated that.

This was something I wanted to be alone to do though.

I had brought her to a pair of orgasms with my fingers before sending her off, so she hadn't been in much of a mood to argue. She'd left me in my office with a soft kiss on the lips and a squeeze of my fingers with hers before sauntering out, skirt in hand and pert little ass weaving.

There was work that needed to get done before the call, but I couldn't focus. I kept finding myself staring off into space, sometimes thinking of things to say, sometimes wondering what Mel would say. Sometimes my mind was just blank.

I set up a new skype account with the same name as my other fake social media accounts, then added the account Mel forwarded me - also anonymous, also under her camgirl name. Then I sat and waited.

DellaLightful: Are you ready?

Mel had already messaged out to her fans that she wouldn't online today. 'Personal things' was the reason she gave. I'm sure she had gotten some sappy, some perverted and some downright oafish replies.

In response to her message on Kik, I moved my cursor over the blue and white call button of skype. I took a breath, the air cool in my chest, and cleared my throat.

Fuck, fuckfuckfuck fuuuck fuuuuuck, I sang to myself internally, and clicked the button.

The skype window, maximized on my screen, turned blue with Mel's picture hanging in the center. The ringtone went on and the pit in my lower intestines got deeper, sucking confidence and energy out of me. My lips were dry, my mouth felt like it was full of cotton. I hadn't been this nervous for my first day in court. Why wasn't she picking up? The stupid tonal song was drilling through my head. I went to hang up.

The song stopped and the speakers clicked lightly as they started broadcasting. The picture of Mel expanded into a streaming window showing her chest and chin, which she quickly adjusted up to show her smiling face. God, she's beautiful, I thought. She outshone her doppleganger purely because I knew this was my Mel.

"Hi!" Mel almost shouted. I had clicked the Start Video Call button and my own webcam turned on, showing my chest but not my face. I waved.

Mel cocked her head, her concern clear. "Don't I get to see you, Steve?"

I typed quickly into the chat box associated with the call.

OverCsSteve

I know, I'm sorry but it needs to wait a minute.

I need to talk to you about something first.

"Okay," Mel said, quirking her mouth to the side. "If it's about not telling anyone who you are, I hope you know I would never, ever do that."

OverCsSteve

I trust you totally

It's not that at all

I need to tell you something about myself.

Something you might not like.

"I can't see me not liking anything about you," she smiled warmly. "The last month has been amazing, getting to know things about you. How much we have in common even though we're totally different. This might sound weird since it's been so short a time, but I feel like I finally found my best friend - and you happen to be a guy with a hot bod' who tells me I'm beautiful and goes out of his comfort zone for me." She licked her lips and then bit her lower one briefly. "Tell me what you're worried about so I can tell you it doesn't matter and it'll be ok."

Fuckfuck, fuckfuckfuck fuckfuck fuuuuck, I hummed in my head.

OverCsSteve

I have had an absolutely amazing time getting to know you too

Over the last month you managed to break me out of my rut. Open my eyes.

I think about you all the time

But it's not like I'm disfigured or have a big ass scar or something

I paused, heart thumping hard in my chest, and squeezed my eyes shut for a moment. I felt like I was tearing up and nothing had even happened yet. The built up emotions were killing me.

OverCsSteve

Mel, we've known each other for a long time but we lost touch years ago

I should have told you before but I wasn't sure how

This whole thing has been such a crazy ride, I knew I needed to tell you now or never

But before you see me I want you to know you have been the best part of my life since I stumbled across your picture on that site.

So whatever happens, thank you.

Watching her face as I typed out the message I knew she was confused and then concerned. It was written on her face.Her faint smile returned as she read my final words and blinked a few times. Breathing in, I filled my lungs and bucked my courage as much as I could.

I tilted the webcam up and my face came into focus. I'd matured since high school but it was still me. Still Stephan Tanner, her cousin.

Mel's eyes went wide and she covered her mouth with her hand in shock. Her eyes teared up and her eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Oh my god," she whispered behind her hand.

She reached out and the call went dead.


====================================

That's right, I'm a terrible person. Just let that last line stew a bit.

Not to worry though, the final chapter should go live next week around this time, so you don't have long to wait.

If you really want to know exactly when it goes live, or if you're interested in hearing about when I am posting other stories, send me some private feedback with the form below including your email and a note saying you would like to join my mailing list.

====================================

12