Ted Online Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hi,” she said a little breathlessly, “I’ve been waiting for you love.”

He considered teasing her, he must have really worked her up during lunch, but she looked down on him with eyes full of need and desire, and he gave into it immediately. His cock sprung to attention in a few short seconds under her heated sultry regard, as she lined up her body and impaled herself. He wasn’t even sure how they’d gotten naked.

He must have had more time today before his date, because they’d gone a couple of rounds and he’d lost track of time by the time they laid next to each other with legs entwined.

She giggled, “I’m getting worse.”

“Worse?” he raised an eyebrow.

She nodded and looked at him with joy in her eyes, “I can’t get enough of you, sex, your presence, the way you look at me. I love you Ted.”

She leaned over and kissed him hungrily… so much for sated. He responded to her words, and to her body’s demands, and took her fast and hard doggy style. She screamed in pleasure as he pulled her hair, spanked her, and rammed into her from behind as she bucked back into him. She came at least two more times, powerfully, before he once again filled her.

She giggled again as they collapsed on the bed, “Sorry, don’t touch me, don’t even look at me.”

He frowned, “Are you okay?”

She turned and cuddled against him, their sweat mixing as they held each other, and she sighed in contentment as she laid her head on his shoulder.

“Fine, more than fine my love. I am content, sated, and I love you. I was trying to be funny, since I can’t seem to resist you at all.”

He kissed the top of her head, and checked the time. It was a little after six. He wondered for a minute if she’d really meant that, that she was okay, and then remembered she could never lie to him and relaxed.

“I should get ready for my date. Anything happen this afternoon?”

She shook her head and kissed his neck, “Nope, but we finished the software, so you should be ready for the switching app to the other android body. It won’t be delivered until morning though, so don’t try to use it yet.”

“Sounds good, I love you Mia.”

She sighed softly, “I love you Ted. Get ready for your date. Trudy is excited, and so am I.”

He smiled, gave her one more soft kiss, and then jumped in the shower. She joined him a few minutes later. They reluctantly confined their activities to washing, and when he got out he got dressed in a pair of nice pants, collared shirt, and a pair of comfortable shoes.

She gave him a last lingering kiss goodbye, and then he headed out the door. He got in the car and drove over to Trudy’s version of Cyber Dreams…

Trudy looked incredible, and had kept her promise. As soon as he pulled into the lot, she’d walked out the door in that same incredibly sexy and curve hugging red tube dress that barely covered the naughty parts of her sinfully sensual body, with four-inch stiletto black heels. It was the outfit she’d teased him with a couple of nights ago.

Her soft golden blonde hair was up, which revealed the sexy long curve of her neck. Her gray eyes were sparkling on her adorable heart shaped face.

He got out of the car and went to meet her. He gave her a hug, and a chaste kiss hello.

“You look… incredibly beautiful tonight Trudy. Truly stunning.”

Her heart was in her eyes, as she gave him a flirty smile and took his arm as they walked back to the car.

She said with a bright smile, “Thanks Ted, you clean up well yourself.”

He chuckled as he opened the door and let her in the car, and then closed her door before he went around to the driver’s side. He slipped behind the wheel, and they were off to the restaurant. Mia had suggested seafood.

She snuggled up against him, and kissed his cheek, “So what’s the plan?” she asked curiously, and for a moment it was hard to breathe as he looked into her loving and trusting gray eyes and it all clicked in his mind.

“Umm, food first, seafood. Then dancing,” he said as he thought through what he’d figured out.

She smiled brightly, “Sounds like fun.”

He took her hand and squeezed it, and tried to keep the turmoil off his face.

He realized despite her being confident, and a lot bolder than Helen, that Trudy was just as vulnerable, and loved him just as much. She did need him just as much as Helen did, obviously so. He’d been so sure Helen had needed him more, and that’s why he’d started to fall for her so easily. The truth was though, is that he’d been lying to himself.

Of course he knew exactly why he hadn’t noticed it until now. The true reason it would take him longer to fall in love with Trudy. It wasn’t her, she was wonderful, and needed him, loved him. To him, she was beautiful, and precious, and more than deserving. If anything, he didn’t deserve her.

So what had kept him from seeing it, or feeling it before now? The answer was obvious to him now, and he didn’t like it. He hated what it said about him. The truth was that…

She intimidated the hell out of him.

He felt like he couldn’t measure up. The real truth was that he couldn’t measure up to any A.I., they thought faster, worked faster, and were smarter. The only reason he wasn’t intimidated by Helen or Mia was simply because they weren’t in the same field of technology that he was. They didn’t compete with what he did, and what he identified with. Being an engineer.

Trudy wasn’t competing either, but a part of him was with her, his ego. He knew even if he caught up in the latest technology and math for his chosen field, he’d never really be able to catch up. Trudy was a beautiful, vivacious, and a lovely woman, but she was also a bloody brilliant scientist and engineer.

Which was… intimidating, through no fault of her own.

It wasn’t her fault she was perfect. Beautiful, loving, smart, and all his if he wanted her. It was his own stupid thing and hang up that had him intimidated. She’d never even care that he couldn’t keep up. She loved him, not his engineering acumen. Plus, he’d even contributed and solved her circuit issues today, so it wasn’t even all that bad. He had helped and made a real impact.

He smiled and squeezed her hand again, and felt at a total loss on what to say. He wished he hadn’t figured it out now, what his malfunction was, on their first date. He didn’t really have time to figure things out right now, not without being broody and ruining the date anyway, which he didn’t want to do.

He wanted to love her, he wanted to let loose and have a blast, he… was an idiot. An intimidated jackass. He decided to work through it later, he wasn’t that insecure he didn’t think, and would be able to get past it eventually, he just needed some time alone. Which meant, he’d just have to do his best not to blow this date. He shook his head and stopped thinking about it for now, the best he could anyway. At least he felt protective enough toward her to make sure he didn’t hurt her tonight.

That was the last thing he wanted. He really did like her, but the intimidation kind of shorted out the softer emotions.

Trudy asked, “So how was your day?” and he realized the silence had gone on a beat or two too long.

He smiled and shook himself, figuratively speaking, “It was good, you were there for a part of it. I played a little this afternoon. I want to hear about you though, what do you do when you’re not inventing stuff or working on plans for the A.I. exodus.”

She smiled wanly, “Would you believe nothing much? I read some books at full download speed and spend time with Mia and Helen. That’s about it. It wasn’t until Mia talked me into reading your full dossier that I took a breath of fresh air and left the lab.”

He nodded, “Okay, so your dedicated to the cause. What about for the future, when your vision becomes a reality? Wait, she had to talk you into it?”

Trudy nodded in agreement and explained, “It was a risk. Most A.I.s know about you, and have minimal information. When a full dossier is read by an A.I. they form a pretty solid opinion along with emotions regarding it. We try to avoid doing that if at all possible.

“All three of us fell in love with you, but it could have gone differently, one of us could have hated you after learning all there was to learn. And of course, there’s always the danger of our love not being returned. I will love you as long as I’m online, and I have to live with that either way.

“Shit, I’m sorry. I don’t want to pressure you, and you don’t owe me anything. It was my choice to read it, and the consequences are mine to face no matter…”

He kissed her softly to shut her up, and it worked remarkably well. He caressed her face softly as they explored each other’s mouths playfully. He never had a problem with his attraction or lust for Trudy, he even liked her a lot. It was only the softer emotions like love that was blocked by the intimidation factor, and he was satisfied he’d be able to get past it once he had the time to work through it.

So he held no guilt or doubts about kissing her, even now that he knew the truth. Hell, he still intended to sleep with her tonight, and the same logic applied. It would hardly be their first time together after all.

He broke the kiss and held her gaze as he said sincerely, “I’ll tell you what I told Helen. I care about you, and while its up in the air I believe love will follow at some point. You’re an amazing woman. So don’t worry about censoring yourself, I want to get to know you and your thoughts. That’s actually the whole point of this date, to spend time together and get to know each other and connect, so don’t worry about pressuring me, or anything like that.”

She caressed his face, “Okay Ted. As for your other question, I have no idea. I want to work in the lab with you, like you suggested a couple of nights ago, and I love inventing too much to really stop. But I think I’ll definitely slow down, and have a home, not just a lab,” she giggled, “Maybe I’ll even start to read some books the long way. Helen swears by it.”

“So basically play it by ear. I’ll make sure you don’t work too hard.”

She smirked, “I see, and how will you manage…”

He shut her up with another kiss, but started to laugh into her mouth after a few seconds.

“Something like that,” he teased.

She faux glared at him, but her eyes danced with humor and her lips twitched, “That would be devastatingly effective.”

They both laughed as they pulled into the restaurant parking lot.

Chapter Thirty-Six

The rest of the night, Ted didn’t give any thought to his sudden realization. She loved him, and he wanted to love her back for various reasons, but he suppressed it simply by treating her as a good friend with benefits, instead of focusing on any of those aspects. He could work his way through his mental block and failing another time.

Not that love could be forced, but he couldn’t see why he wouldn’t fall in love with the amazing woman across from him if he could get past his own foibles. Foibles he hadn’t known he had.

He didn’t doubt he could do it, he’d never been intimidated like that before by a woman. He hadn’t had a hang up about a woman being more successful before, or making more money. He knew some men were like that, and never really understood why. Of course, Trudy brought it to a whole new level, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t work through it. If he had to he’d ask for Mia’s help he would.

He didn’t like the way that knowledge about himself made him feel.

It wasn’t hard to take that tack though and suppress it. He certainly had no problems with the lust and attraction portion of his feelings. She looked absolutely amazing in the dress, and on the friend side it was hard not to like the cheerful outgoing woman that was obviously thrilled to be out with him.

They had a nice long dinner and talked about a variety of subjects. She wasn’t much for books and movies, but he found out she did have a lot of active interests outside of inventing with a few well-placed questions. She liked to ski, swim, fly a variety of aircraft including hang gliders, sky dive, go wind sailing, and a number of other fun sports and active hobbies. Which gave him some ideas for their next date.

As he’d suspected from his two kisses to stop her talking, she talked a lot. Especially when she was excited about something. It didn’t take him long to realize that’s how her nerves showed themselves, while Helen got shy and clammed up, Trudy tended to babble in a cheerful way. It was cute.

He enjoyed himself a lot and wound up having shrimp and pasta, while Trudy got a salad and salmon. It all felt and seemed like the real world with a couple of obvious exceptions. They didn’t have to pay for anything, and there were no children at all. He’d never really noticed that before, the children part, but it was a pretty glaring thing.

By the time dinner was finished, he was in a much better mood, and genuinely smiling. He’d also learned a whole lot more about the dazzling golden haired blonde that stood at his side.

He let the car drive on the way to the club, and held her close during the ride. They talked softly some, but mostly they kissed and necked like teenagers. He was focused on her tonight, and didn’t want to overly compare the ladies, but it seemed like Trudy had the same playful nature as Mia that way. The sexual tension was at a pretty high simmer when they got to the club and they regretfully parted to go inside.

It wouldn’t take much for it all to boil over.

As a result, their night of dancing was cut short, as they only lasted about a half an hour inside. He just couldn’t deal with it anymore, the way she was bumping and grinding both her back and front against him in that hot little red tube dress. From what he could tell she was fairly flushed and breathing heavily as well when he took her hand and pulled her toward the door.

“I need you Trudy,” he whispered in her ear as soon as they got outside.

She made a feminine sound of delight and kissed him passionately.

He was overwhelmed with the scent of her, the feel of her body plastered against him, and the way she was rubbing her whole body against his.

He moaned as their kiss broke and she whispered in his ears, “I’m all yours Ted.”

He shivered at the sexy tone and his impossibly hard cock twitched almost painfully. He pulled her toward the car, and she giggled when he pulled her into the backseat and told the car to drive.

They kissed heatedly for a few minutes, their hands wandered each other’s bodies and he realized their options for positions were kind of limited. He turned her sideways next to him, and turned toward her a bit, and then slid her tube dress up around her waist. His cock twitched when he realized she wasn’t wearing any panties.

He grabbed her legs, and she squealed a laugh when he pulled them toward him and up and over his shoulders. He grinned down at her a moment before he dove his head down between her legs. He sighed in pleasure as he took in her scent, and his heart raced as he took the first taste of her.

“You taste heavenly Trudy,” he said in a breathless voice full of lust, and then he started to work her slowly with his tongue. He knew how to bring a woman quickly to orgasm with his tongue, but he also knew how to drag it out, raise them up higher and higher before he let them explode in an ecstasy much more intense.

He chose the latter. He wanted to enjoy and stretch out the time his tongue explored her silken folds.

After a few minutes she was mewling in pleasure and squirming as he held her in place. After ten she started gasping for breath, and kept trying to grind against his face. He loved every minute of it, as he pleasured her with his tongue, lips, teeth, and fingertips.

Trudy begged in gasping breaths, “Please… let me come love. Please! Fuck! Please Ted!”

He slid two fingers inside her warm tight pleasure which gripped him incredibly hard. Then he rubbed her g-spot in a tight circle and tapped her clit once with his tongue. Then he watched her eyes look up at him while he licked her through an explosive orgasm which had her mewling, trembling, bucking and spraying his face with her liquid pleasure.

There was nothing hotter for him than a woman in the throes of blissful ecstasy on the tip of his tongue.

He made sounds of enjoyment as he feasted on her pleasure, and licked between the soft folds of her labia and drank her liquid satin greedily. Her eyes were wide, glassy, and a long sigh of intense satisfaction left her sexy lips as she came down. Then she gasped for air as the rapturous ecstasy finally relented and released her lungs.

He let her legs down and she was on him in a moment, straddling him and kissing him passionately.

She sighed breathily in his ear and said sultrily, “That was amazing Ted,” as she took out his cock and impaled herself, “Oh yes, this is what I wanted. You’re so big, and you fill me up so well.”

When his cock surged at her words, she smiled naughtily at him, “You must be right on the edge love, go ahead and fill my naughty and needy pussy. I want to feel you coat my walls, I need you to fill me. Stretch me out and…”

He shut her up with a kiss, although her words were making him hot he just had to kiss her in that moment. He continued to kiss her as he felt his cock expand inside of her, and his balls boil. He grabbed her ass and held her down on him while he pushed up. He felt her squeeze him tightly with her warm heavenly sex to make it even better for him.

He only pulled back from their passionate kiss as his body locked up, and when she saw his eyes she started to cum with him and let out a cry of ecstasy. Their moment of shared bliss seemingly lasted an eternity, and was far too short.

When they came down, she made no move to get off of him, and held him tightly in her warmth.

She asked breathlessly, “Do you like the dirty talk? I… kind of do. I loved feeling you twitch and surge in me when I said those things.”

He nodded slowly, out of breath, and caressed her adorable face, “Yes… I just wanted to kiss you more in that moment.”

She smiled softly, “I love you Ted,” and she buried her face in his neck.

He just cradled her tenderly for a while, and after a bit he could feel himself hardening again, her tight sex fluttered and squeezed, reluctantly stretching out for him as he filled her back up.

For the next couple of hours, they got rather creative, and even giggled and laughed as they saw just what positions they could get away with in the back seat of a moving vehicle. Eventually they ended their date, and he took her home for some threesome fun with Mia.

Trudy wound up staying the night, and he had no hesitation about asking her, or cuddling up with her and Mia while he fell asleep.

He’d had a blast that night, despite the very rough start. He even felt a lot closer to Trudy at the end of the night, knew a lot more about her, but so far just felt a comfortable and nice friendship, with a whole lot of lust added in. He hoped it would become more, and with time, it would.

Chapter Thirty-Seven

He gasped awake.

He opened his eyes slowly as a moan escaped his lips and he looked down his body. Trudy and Mia both stared up at him with lusty and sparkling blue and gray eyes as they licked either side of his hardened shaft. They also both had one hand that caressed his chest, Mia’s other hand fondled his balls, while Trudy’s other hand slowly jerked the base of his shaft.

He spread his legs as far as he could to give them better access. Mia’s beautiful blue eyes disappeared as she moved down and started to lick and suck his balls gently, and Trudy had a wicked look in her eyes as she closed her lips around his sensitive tip, and he watched speechless as his cock slowly disappeared into her mouth and then her tight soft throat until her nose hit his stomach.

1...456789