Ted Online Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia looked back up with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes and he saw her finger herself for a moment, and then she ducked back down and went back to slathering his balls with her tongue, while Trudy started to work up and down his cock with an earnest intensity that stole his breath. He remembered Mia’s wet finger as she worked her hand underneath him, and then worked it gently into his ass.

He gasped as Trudy started to hum and moan, increasing the pleasure of her mouth on his cock considerably. At the same time, Mia sucked a ball sac into her mouth and rolled it on her tongue, and also started to massage his prostrate.

He pushed up hard, and exploded. It came from nowhere at the intense pleasure they were applying to his body. His mind blanked as he was overcome without warning, and started to fill Trudy’s mouth, his cock now mostly out of her mouth, as she sucked the tip hard and pumped his shaft with a firm touch. The pleasure just went on and on as Mia and Trudy milked his cum with their efforts.

When his body finally relaxed he gasped a breath, and then watched while Trudy and Mia kissed in front of him, and shared his seed.

They both held each other and then looked at him sweetly.

Mia asked in a sugary innocent voice, “Good morning love, did you enjoy that?”

He just sighed in pleasure and enjoyed the view.

Trudy said softly, “I think we broke him. Imagine what we could accomplish if Helen was here too.”

His cock twitched at the idea of being the focus of all three of them at once. He wasn’t sure if he could handle it, but he wanted to try.

Mia giggled, “I think he likes that idea a lot. Come on lover, let’s go get some breakfast. If we stay in bed much longer we might keep you here all day. And it’s going to be a busy day for you.”

He nodded, “I know, I start on our ride today.”

He sat up and leaned forward, and kissed them both softly before he got out of bed and headed into the shower before breakfast…

When he got out and to the kitchen Trudy was gone. He assumed she’d had to get to work.

Mia asked, “So what’s up?”

He took a bite of toast and after he swallowed he asked, “What do you mean?”

Mia shrugged, “I can sense something wrong, and you gave Trudy a few looks last night when she couldn’t see. Just quick micro-expressions. I’d say they were looks of shame, except that makes no sense. I’d have said something sooner, but this kind of stuff is just between me and you.”

He sighed, “I was going to talk to you about it, if I couldn’t figure it out myself that is.”

Mia walked around the counter and kissed him softly, lovingly, and then started to caress the back of his neck, “Tell me, even if I can’t help, it might make you feel better.”

He raised an eyebrow and teased, “So is this a new counseling technique? Kisses and caresses?”

She stuck her tongue out at him, “Not officially, but I love you, and just wanted to.”

He smiled, “I love you too Mia, okay, here it is…”

He laid out the problem as succinctly as he could, and that he thought he could work through it.

She kissed his forehead and he spanked her lightly as she went back around to her plate. She grinned at him and waved a finger, but he didn’t buy it at all, she loved it.

They chatted for a bit over breakfast, and he gave her a goodbye kiss, and then logged into work. He noticed the second icon in his command window, which would make him jump to the other android and double his hearing. It would also notify him with a popup if someone touched him.

Jen gave him her usual smile, and they chatted a few minutes as they usually did. He was glad they’d stayed friends despite the weirdness of the other day, and the misunderstandings. He gave it a few minutes after that to see if Sara would come by, but eventually sat in front of his computer, brought up the command window, and transferred to the other android.

He was in a warehouse of some kind, he had no idea where, or even what country. He was afraid to look out in case it brought some kind of attention to the place. The place was huge, at least sixty feet high, sixty feet wide, and just over two hundred feet long. Which meant this huge room would be pretty much full of the ship. He also noted the roof retracted, which was good. Otherwise they’d have to destroy the building to get out.

He walked over to the pile of packages, and found the one for the zero-point energy core. This android body only had about three hours of power currently, so his first task was to fix that. He also found the Magnetshield material and wrapped it up. They hadn’t found the problem until all this stuff was ordered. He wrapped it up and plugged it in the recharge port for the power core.

He relaxed as it started to charge back up toward full, and got to work unloading all the boxes and getting things organized. There were computers to control everything, power cores, EM shield emitters, artificial gravity devices, and the compound spray to bond to and harden the ship’s decks, bulkheads, and hull. It was a good thing he didn’t have to breath, the spray would be toxic. He had a protective suit, but didn’t need an oxygen supply.

He left the rest of it packed and just organized it in piles, which was some furniture, lighting strips, life support, and everything else that would complete the ship. There were a few other parts, the beginnings of the fabrication devices that the ship would use to start building androids, more power sources for the androids, and necessary things to start their Mars colony. There wasn’t much of that yet though, he knew they had to wait for more money.

Technically they probably didn’t need the life support, but they did need warm atmosphere, vacuum and cold would damage android bodies, or at least the epidermis. Extreme enough cold would even damage the internal parts. They also needed it to talk, no air no sound. It also seemed prudent to make it so it could support human life as well, he knew the dome would be the same way.

That all took him about two hours, just opening up boxes and organizing.

Then he went over to the large four by four by eight crate, and made sure it was placed in the correct area on the floor. He pried off the top, and then the sides. He found the port side airlock with the instructions Trudy sent, and hooked up an air compressor pump. Then he turned it on.

It would take hours to fill up, and he realized he should have started that first. He sighed and went back to the pile of stuff. He still had plenty he could do, so it wasn’t wasted time exactly. He started to assemble the various computers so he could just hook them into the ship when it was ready. There were only ten of them, and it took him about an hour.

He had an hour left at work and was surprised no one had bothered him. He could actually hear Jennifer’s breathing, and knew she was in the zone, so didn’t worry about it. Often they didn’t talk all day except in the morning, around lunch, and at quitting time. So the silence wasn’t so strange really.

The artificial gravity devices didn’t need any assembling, they’d just plug in readymade receptacles inside the ship for power and control. All the power and control lines were built with carbon allotropes and all one piece already, so at least he didn’t have to run power lines when the time came.

He turned around, and the ship looked like a half inflated balloon that took up half the warehouse. He shook his head in amazement and grabbed the Magnetshield material and started to cover up the power cores.

Trudy had told him she’d have them replaced with the new design, but she’d already ordered these fabricated before they’d found the flaw in them.

He wondered about that. Spinning out carbon wasn’t something new, it had been around for a while, and circuit fabrication had been as well. Nothing about all the parts being ordered and made was beyond Earth’s current technology to make. Except, he wondered how Trudy had kept it all a secret, and if the companies making this stuff knew what they were building at all.

No doubt she was using sleight of hand there, why would a fab company even think to turn on a customer’s design? The only problem was, when they were found out, it would all be backtracked. So wouldn’t that lead the humans on Earth to the ability to make artificial gravity? They were already getting the power, and had everything else, so he didn’t worry so much about the rest of it.

But a big part of Mars being safe from some kind of paranoid strike from Earth was that it was a very long flight, and very expensive in fuel to get there. Months, if not years of plodding elliptical courses depending on launch windows. With the gravity tech, it would take them a less than thirty minutes. At point four C, much faster than thirty minutes.

He decided to ask about it, but he was pretty sure they’d have thought of that, there were still a great number of things he just took on faith.

The power cores, of which there were only six, took about thirty minutes for him to fix. Each of the power cores could easily run the whole ship, but were there for redundancy. Now he was out of things to do, and the ship would take a couple of more hours to fill up. He sighed and went back to the work android. It would be ready for him after lunch.

The rest of the morning dragged. Sara didn’t show up, Silvia didn’t request his presence, and the lawyers hadn’t contacted him yet either about the IP and new invention. He went back to the android lab and logged out a little after noon.

Chapter Thirty-Eight

On an impulse, and because of the deep feelings her gorgeous blue eyes and loving gaze engendered in him, he made love to Mia throughout lunchtime. It was only when they lay together, cuddled and sated, that they even spoke. Outside of the sweet nothings that lovers exchanged in bed that is.

“Good morning?” she asked curiously.

He nodded slowly, and explained his worry about the artificial gravity.

She shrugged, “The math doesn’t exist yet for humans. She also used six electronic fabricator companies to build them, and then used a seventh company to assemble them while Helen monitored for any theft or irregularities.

“On top of that, even if the government figures all that out it still won’t work, without all the firmware, software, and settings for frequencies and such that she’ll install once the control computers are online, they’re nothing but pretty paperweights. That software controls hundreds of different conditions, and all of them have to be perfectly aligned for it to work.”

He grunted, “Alright, I feel better. I’m going to get back to the ship and start the coating.”

She frowned, “What about lunch?”

He shrugged helplessly, “Make me a big dinner? Also, would you plan our next date?”

She smiled shyly, “I’d love too, and nice distraction changing the subject to our dates, but I’m wise to you my love.”

He tried to look innocent, “I love you, and know you, but we should still go out shouldn’t we?”

She giggled and accused in a light tone, “You’re a very bad man my love.”

He winked, and kissed her cheek, “I think I can miss one meal, I’ve missed a lot of lunches as a human, so I think my psyche can handle it. This is fairly important. Plus, using my lunch hour… two hours, making love to you, was time much better spent.”

She sighed in surrender, kissed him lightly on the lips, and melted against him, “Okay, you win. Big dinner tonight.”

He smiled and said simply, “I love you Mia.”

She beamed happily, and gave him one more lingering kiss, before she slapped his ass and sent him off to work…

The next two weeks were a whirlwind that focused around him building the ship. It took him two days just to spray down the bulkheads, decks, and of course the hull. It only took him a day to hook up the power, computers, and artificial gravity. The latter took the longest, since there were so many of the emitters scattered on the decks and on the hull itself.

That night on the third day, Trudy activated her program, and used the gravity emitters to load the rest of the stuff on the ship and place it where it went. The rest of the eleven days was spent installing EM shield emitters, lighting, life support, furniture, and the few fabrication devices they already had as well as various other things. There was also a lot of testing, luckily the gravity devices worked as advertised and didn’t have any problems like the power cores had.

At the end of those two weeks, the ship could fly and was ready for space. But it lacked most of the stuff that it would need to start a colony. That would follow quickly however.

As far as the rest of his life, not much changed there for Mia, Trudy, and Helen, except he grew to care for them even more. He went out on three more date nights with each of them, and had the other five evenings as nights in with Mia.

He was pretty sure he was in love with Helen too, though he hadn’t said anything yet. He wanted to be sure, the last thing he wanted to do was fuck with their feelings. They loved him with an almost blind devotion, and at the very least that made them precious to him, he wanted to protect them, and they weren’t something to be played with in that way.

At the very least, he adored the redheaded shy woman. Their dates all revolved around calm and romantic settings. A walk in the forest and a picnic by a waterfall, followed by skinny dipping in the pool afterwards. Their third date was at a romantic cabin getaway, that included a full sized pool and a hot tub in the large cabin suite. Their fourth date he took her to a large flower garden, and then had a late night romantic dinner. His dates with Helen were easy, and natural.

Trudy was more complicated, they too grew closer, but he also saw her mostly as becoming a really solid great friend, with sexy times. He made an effort to get past his own issues there, but it wasn’t easy. He wished he could just get over it, and was ashamed, because it clearly wasn’t her fault he felt as he did. Trudy was wonderful, fun, generous of spirit, and a goddess in bed.

She deserved better.

They’d gone canoeing down rapids and made love on the shore their second date. The third they spent a few hours skiing, and then relaxed at the lodge, chatted, and made love. Their fourth date they took the ship so they could flit over to Hawaii where it was still sunny out, and went scuba diving. They also discovered there was a lot more room in the back of the ship, than in the back of a car.

It was also a lot comfier, as she’d magicked a bed into existence. She wasn’t nearly so squeamish about preserving reality as Mia was.

Mia he couldn’t get enough of. He loved her, and she was his, but in their case he was also hers. Not that Trudy and Helen didn’t have a claim on him, just not as deeply in his heart.

Their dates were neither as sedate as Helen’s, or as physical as Trudy’s. They saw a new movie together, went to dinner, and went dancing. On their fourth date, they revisited their first, she really liked jazz music, and adored dancing slowly in his arms. He had no complaints either, any excuse to hold her in his arms and he was all over it.

Overall, his virtual world life was almost perfect, and his life was amazingly rich with three remarkable and breathtaking women at his side. If he could just get over his own ego, and not feel intimidated and worthless next to Trudy’s brilliance, it would be perfect.

The real world moved on as well.

He’d spent some time in a few of those meetings with lawyers, and the rights to build the invention was sold for four billion dollars, plus a three percent royalty for each one made, close to the end of the two weeks.

That enabled Trudy to order the rest of what the ship needed, fabricators, supplies, raw materials, and a lot of raw memory storage for A.I. backups. She also ordered three androids without an A.I., that were designed to look exactly like virtual Trudy, Mia, and Helen. So they’d be ready to upload a copy of their matrix as soon as he left atmosphere. Although they planned for him to install the new stuff himself during the next week, to make sure nothing needed to be replaced and it was all working.

Jennifer continued just being a friend, though there was a slight awkwardness at times. He caught himself almost hugging and kissing her a few times. He’d gotten too used to doing that to all the myriad women in his life. It was kind of amusing for him actually, and he regretted the loss of their chance together, even though his love life was rich at the moment.

Dr. Silvia Trent called him into her office four times those two weeks, twice each week to talk and fuck like rabbits for hours. He found himself starting to care about her, maybe a little too much. It wasn’t the wild sex, or her exotically beautiful face, creamy skin, or even her supple sexy body.

Not that those things hurt his opinion of her in any way.

It was the talking part. She was a genuinely good person, who’d tried to make the world a better place, and had gotten screwed by the assholes in Washington for her efforts. She wasn’t taking it very well, and had cried in Ted’s arms three out of the four visits as she poured her heart out to him.

It was hard to keep in mind that it was all temporary, and not to care about her too much. To not want to protect her, and fix it somehow. He owed her a lot that way, she had saved his life, and enriched it with her efforts and technology. Plus, the sleeping with him part just solidified those feelings even more.

It wasn’t just him either. She didn’t act jealous about the A.I.s, she was aware he was in love with one, and dating two others. Regardless of that, she seemed to be liking him a bit more than she’d planned as well, the comfort sex and his attentive ear had turned into something more.

But they were both resigned to the affair ending soon. For him, he was leaving the planet, for her side, she thought he’d be out of the pod and unable to pursue a relationship, or at least, not the physical side of one. He also imagined she wouldn’t want to look at his paralyzed body, all it would do is remind her of what was taken from her.

Still, all of that didn’t stop them from making love, instead of fucking, during his last office visit. They didn’t say it of course, but the tender looks, body language, and the way he loved her physically was more than enough proof that things had grown between them.

Not true love yet perhaps, but at the least a deep caring. It was also the most passionate they’d ever been together, far more than just the hot meaningless sex could ever have been. It was also possible he was lying to himself, about not loving her at least a little that is, things were already complicated as hell in his life.

As far as Sara went, he’d really fucked things up there. He hadn’t actually talked to her since that day that she’d given him the best blowjob in his life, at least for pure physical pleasure that is. She’d been avoiding him. Whenever he’d tried to track her down and talk, she’d make herself scarce. He wasn’t positive, but he thought she might have figured out or seen what he and Silvia were doing, and was upset about it.

He couldn’t blame her, and it was far too late to fix. He felt like an asshole, but on the other hand they’d never even talked about a relationship, or them being together. Obviously she’d built it up in her mind in a big way, and was now hurt and angry. He didn’t know how to fix it at all, and felt a bit guilty, but part of it was on her as well. In retrospect, her actions to date were of the stalker variety, which worried him a bit.

He’d met up with Kara and Nicci three times in The Endless War game over the last two weeks as well. That relationship had changed a bit too. They were a bit more open with him, outside of bed that is. They were obviously much more comfortable with him, and didn’t expect him to start being an ass.

1...456789