Ted Online Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A good look at their technology may be the only way to form a defense against it, they seemed peaceful, but he had no doubt they had the big stick to back it up.

Helen replied, "Understood. I'll see what I can do. Their command systems and the ship configuration is all based on DNA information storage from what Christi and Sally reported. Stand by, I'm going to remove my perception barriers."

He said, "I love you."

She smiled and winked, and then froze in place.

He knew the perception barriers allowed them to experience life the same way humans did, otherwise the week between their dates would seem like centuries to her, but they had the ability to bypass that limitation at need, and absorb incredibly amounts of information in less than a second.

He imagined that for every second she perceptually lived days as she tried to hack into an alien system. He doubted they'd be able to get away with this normally, except he was fairly sure the crew wasn't paying attention to anything but pleasure right now, and the chances of getting caught were theoretically very small.

It took her almost a full minute, and she looked wan when she snapped out of her frozen state.

She said, "I love you too, their system is fascinating. They have no real need for security like human's use. With their instinctual handling of DNA they'd be able to tell if anyone got into the system, and it would take a long time for anyone but an A.I. to figure out what they were seeing. So long that they'd have the time to kick them out, or destroy them.

"This was only possible because they're all in human form and without that monitoring connection, and too distracted to notice anything. Still, it took me quite a while to gain an understanding of their systems. I'm transferring the data to Trudy and Mia now."

He sighed, and left the bridge, "I'm returning to that room before I bounce back to Mars."

He had no trouble backtracking his steps, and sat in the chair and bounced back to his real self, the android that held the core matrix he ran on. He smiled as he took in Mia's scent, and then pulled her against him.

"So what's our date tonight?"

Mia was the only one who set up their dates, instead of him doing it. She also had no trouble at all telling him what she wanted, so it worked out. So far he hadn't had opportunity to regret that, her dates were always fun.

She grinned, "Dinner, and then either dancing or home, I'm not sure if I'm in the mood tonight thought. For dancing that is."

He kissed her forehead, "Sounds good. I get to see a lot of you today."

She rubbed her nose on his, and then nuzzled into his neck, "Let's go, or else we might not ever leave."

He grunted in agreement, and they logged into virtual world.

He turned around and his eyes drank her in.

She looked stunning as always. She had her long black hair pinned up, and her deep blue eyes reflected the love he knew she must have seen in his own. She was perfect, always had been, with a sexy hourglass body, full rounded D cup breasts that defied gravity, and the tight red dress she had on exposed her mouthwatering cleavage. Her flat and toned stomach, thin waist, sexy thighs, and supple ass, were being hugged by the red dress. Her long sexy legs were bared to him from mid-thigh all the way down to her three-inch black stiletto heels.

She winked and spun around so he could get an eyeful.

He said a little hoarsely, "Car, now. Or we might not make it out of the house."

She giggled, but did as he said, and they got in the car and headed to a restaurant. It turned out they were eating a Japanese steak house tonight, which sounded good. They chatted about nothing in particular as they watched the chef flip knives, and cook their meal right in front of them. Once the chef left though, they turned to serious things.

She was very distracting, but he was starting to get used to it. It also helped that his sex life was so rich right now, he didn't have trouble concentrating on the subject at hand. They had quite a bit to talk about as it turned out. First, he told her about Nicci and Kara, and how that situation had completely evolved. He also talked about what happened with Jennifer the day before.

She smiled, and said teasingly, "Maybe we should move the labs down a floor, and set up bedrooms on the rest of the top floor."

He frowned and she giggled.

"Just teasing. There is plenty of space to share. Actually nothing much really has changed as far as time commitment, your still with the same eight people, it's just that your relationship with three of them has changed. I hope Kara and Nicci do make it, but don't forget they're college girls, and there's plenty of time for things to change. That doesn't mean that it will though, it could go the distance. Multiple mates are actually proven to be more stable that way, because they'll have us to lean on for the rough times that will inevitably happen.

"It's fairly safe to say you're stuck with the five of us already on Mars though, including Silvia who is quite committed, and old enough to be set in her ways. Us A.I.s, it goes without saying that we won't ever change our minds about you. I love you Ted."

He nodded, "I love you too gorgeous, and I won't lie, it would hurt if I lost Kara and Nicci, but I'd also understand. Humans change and grow constantly when they're young, although I agree Silvia and myself are pretty set that way. I'm honestly more worried about Jen. We're too close, and I think she's lying to herself with this friends with benefits idea. There's going to come a point where something will have to give there."

Mia caressed his leg with her foot, "I don't know. Silvia was very open, even seems to like our arrangement. It's almost as if she'd been waiting for you. She loves you very much, but she's also a workaholic who likes her space. Then Nicci and Kara are already used to sharing and are far more open minded, so unless they fall out of love with you, I don't think the fact you have six other lovers will ever be the cause of a breakup.

"Jennifer really is the big question mark, and I have to agree with you. I've talked to her, and I think she really wants to be with you, and probably cares for you more than you know. But she's also in her thirties, and is pretty much set in her ways like you and Silvia are. People can change, but it isn't easy, she's obviously conflicted. I hope for the best there but... I don't know."

He nodded, "That's pretty much how I see it. It isn't easy to see past social programming. Do you think it would be beneficial to have her meet all of you?"

Mia frowned in thought, "It would be a push, not sure if it would help or hurt. She has sort of met a few of us, as you know she knows Trudy and Helen in a limited way at work, I've been talking to her too, and she knows Amber as well."

He nodded slowly, "Sure, but she doesn't know the true Trudy and Helen, just the thin professional voices with no personality, and outside of watching Amber blow me she doesn't know her either."

Mia snickered, "Okay, good point. So what do you want to do?"

He frowned, "I don't know, I don't want to rush her, but if we invite her up for a weekend, she'd see the whole family dynamic. It might even help her to talk to Silvia, another human woman. Of course, if she isn't ready, but could have been if I was patient, then it could ruin things."

She looked up thoughtfully, and then said, "Life is risk. You could invite her, and then let her decide if she's ready. Of course, if she's deluding herself with the friends with benefits thing it could blow up in your face. I don't know what to tell you, but if you do decide to ask, just drop it as a possibility and that it's no big deal. No pressure for her to say yes."

He shrugged, "That sounds good. How have you been doing love?"

She beamed, "I'm great. I'm with the man I love, and he loves me which is more than I thought possible. Our extended family is wonderful as well. Things went great in Australia, and even a lot of my patients are a lot happier right now because of that, despite what's going on with the laws. The buildings are finished on Mars, all that's left is infrastructure and furnishing."

She sighed, "But me, I've never been happier, and I love that you're mine for the next few hours. I also love how you look at me, it makes me feel sexy, beautiful, and powerful. I honestly wouldn't change a thing."

He raised an eyebrow, "Nothing?"

She shrugged, "I would wish you were never hurt. It does worry me, the thing with Jennifer, and I'm afraid she'll break your heart, but life is risk. Nothing is perfect, but I still wouldn't change a thing, I promise. You make me a very happy woman, and I'm yours. You couldn't treat me better if you tried. Everything else will work itself out."

"I'm glad to hear that Mia, I don't think you realize how precious you are to me. Anything else going on?"

She really didn't have any idea just how much he was hers. She was still his favorite, and first in his mind, but he buried that down deep and he wouldn't tell anyone. Not even her. It wasn't something he was actually proud of, he loved all of them, and losing any of them would hurt a great deal. Losing Mia would destroy him.

A part of him knew that wasn't right, his identity shouldn't be so dependent on anyone, but she was everything to him. He wouldn't curl up and die of course, but he'd probably withdraw from things for a long time.

She tilted her head, "Not much else at home. Mars is coming along, and we should even all have furniture soon as the fabricators switched to furniture from buildings. The android ones are still working, and we have several thousand on the surface now. At this point the choke point isn't labor at all, it's simply how fast we can make things.

"The law... I don't even know what to say about that."

He sighed, "What about rescuing the androids that are down there, before they're killed. I refuse to say reclamation, it's a ridiculous euphemism for what they're really doing. Even if they can come back later from a restore with a new body."

Mia smiled softly at the concern in his voice, "There's nothing we can really do now."

He frowned, "What do you mean, there's nothing you can do? I thought the possibility of using the large ship on asteroid duty was mentioned as a way to pull them away."

Mia shrugged, "The bill included some last minute addendums that weren't shared with the public before it was passed. Androids have to stay with their employers until they report in for destruction. If they go out before that they'll be taken in if caught for immediate termination."

He closed his eyes and counted to five for patience.

"So you're telling me, that they have to report to be destroyed because it's a law?"

Mia bit her lip, "Yes."

He sighed, and dropped it. There would be no point arguing about it, no matter how absurd that was. Not that he was going to allow that to happen, he just had no idea how he could fix it. Fucking bastards.

Mia changed the subject, "While you walked back to the bedroom on the ship, I used that time to absorb Xaran history, psychology, and even physiology. They're an interesting species, and they can play with DNA like we brush our hair. Their early history, pre-space travel, was a violent one, but by the time they reached space they'd managed to remove most of their violent instincts.

"Some have to remain of course, or they'd completely lose their drive to live. Survival instincts are important. They get you out of bed in the morning. Still, they're experts at DNA manipulation, and toned them down as much as possible, Xaran violence internally is all but in the past. When they change into another species, it's almost a complete change. They need to be able to shift back of course, so they retain that ability, and of course they have all their memories of who they really are.

"But their diluted instincts are no match for humanities instincts to breed, and as a race with very gentle emotions, the pleasure and high from sex is extremely addicting. I'm probably not telling you anything you didn't already know, but they have no chance of fighting those human instincts to change back. I'm not sure what to suggest on how to fix it, not yet anyway.

"The societal considerations aren't much better. They have no taboos or inhibitions in their society that would deal with this. I think the earth is in big trouble if we can't fix it. They'll see humanity as an infection, and as their destruction."

He frowned, "That was cheery," he said sarcastically.

She shrugged helplessly, "On the good side, Trudy did the same as me on the technology side. Apparently they aren't ahead of us at all as far as mathematical theory as it relates to multiple-dimensions, physics, and subspace. They just have a lot more practical applications than we do. She was already building an FTL ship, but the download will speed things up by quite a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if the design was done tonight. It also means you won't have to add to your study load to catch up."

She gave him an impudent grin, "Once you catch up you should understand how it works easily enough."

He nodded slowly, and honestly did feel a little relieved about that, "Weapons?"

She shrugged, "Much like us, not specifically. The drive and shield systems however, are quite a weapon in and of itself. Much more destructive than even gravity is."

He changed the subject, he knew none of the A.I.s were comfortable talking about weapons.

"How's the steak?"

She giggled, "Very good. Thanks. I don't think I left anything out, a lot has happened the last three days though."

He nodded, "No doubt, so do you feel like dancing?"

She shook her head, "No, I don't. Relatively it took me about two weeks to go through that data. I need to get you home, soon. If there hadn't been so much to talk about, and I hadn't missed talking to you as much as the sex, we would never have left the bed."

He raised an eyebrow, but then smiled when he understood, she hadn't had sex in two weeks. As far as she was concerned the sex they'd had in the ship just eight hours or so ago was over two weeks ago from her point of view. He was actually a little surprised that they'd made it out of the house to the restaurant. It also explained why she hadn't teased him much tonight, as was their habit. She was probably on the edge as it was, he knew she was addicted to their sex life. Although, in a good way, not like Xia and her crew...

Chapter Fourteen

He'd barely gotten into the car from the restaurant, and his gorgeous Mia had already straddled his lap and started to kiss him with a desperate passion. He moaned into her mouth as she ground down onto him in hard little circles, and her hands seemed to be everywhere on his body at once.

"Fuck Ted, I need you my love," she said breathily, "Please," she added in a sultry pleading voice that had him rock hard in moments.

He decided as the car drove itself, that just this once it was more than safe to skip foreplay.

He said firmly, "Take me out."

She shivered at his commanding tone and reached for the front of his pants, while he caressed her bare legs, and when he felt the hem of her tight red dress he pealed it up around her waist.

His cock twitched, she had no more barriers to contend with, and when he checked her she was soaked and ready.

She fished out his cock, and then let out a gasping sigh of mixed relief and pleasure as she impaled her slick tight tunnel on him, and he groaned at the feel of her stretching out and accommodating his hard thick length. Her core fluttered and massaged his length up and down and he squeezed and caressed her ass as she nuzzled into his neck and started to kiss, lick, and suck his skin.

He moved his right hand away, and swatted her ass hard.

She gasped, and he quickly followed as her core tightened and quivered around his cock, and he felt her get even wetter if possible.

"You like that baby?"

She moaned sultrily into his ear in a mix of pain and pleasure, "Even good girls need to be spanked my love."

His cock twitched inside of her, and he spanked her again hard with his right hand, and then with his left to get the other cheek.

She tightened and gripped him hard again and her breathing got shallow as she gasped in pain, and then mewled in pleasure and ground down against him.

He did it again, and again.

"Harder, please Ted, I love when you spank me, I'm yours, body and mind. Spank that ass harder." she begged in a breathy soft submissive voice that made him groan in pleasure as she started to kiss him again and grind her body into his. Her sex felt like heaven, she was so warm, tight, wet, and on the edge.

He slid his left hand between their bodies, and then spanked her even harder, at the same time that he thumbed her clit and ground up into her with his hard fat cock.

"Fuck! Ted!," she cried out in pain and pleasure, and then she gripped, milked, and flooded his pole in her liquid bliss as she bucked, grinded, and gasped her way through an incredibly powerful orgasm.

It was too much for him, the spanking, the pleasure her body had on his, her surrender to him, and despite the roughness, love was also a factor as he grunted, arched his back and pushed up hard into her as he exploded into her in bliss. He was thankful for self-driving cars as he held her body tightly against him, and caressed her heated and red ass the best he could while lost in the endlessly short bliss of completion.

She sucked his earlobe and made sexy feminine sounds as she started to come down from her own bliss, and she started to rock her body, and grind her hips.

His cock was incredibly sensitive, but he leaned his head forward, buried his face in her generous cleavage, and used his hands to steady her body's rhythm as he started to thrust up from below. It didn't take long to get through the overstimulation, and then he started to caress and knead her ass softly.

She whispered breathily as she rode him faster, "That feels so good, your soft touch on my stinging flesh. I love you Ted, but right now I'm going to fuck your brains out."

She reached up and pulled her dress straps off of her shoulders and freed her perfect creamy D cups. The dress had built in support, so she'd no bra on. She wrapped her arms back around his neck, and pulled his head into her violently bouncing breasts as she'd started to ride him hard and fast.

His own hands roamed from her thin waist, hips, and ass as he helped her with balance and thrusted up from beneath to meet her hard down stroke as she bounced and impaled herself on his pleasure hard and fast. His cock strained inside of her as his face was pummeled with the soft supple flesh of her bouncing breasts. He did his best to kiss, suck, and tease them, but mainly just enjoyed them bouncing right in his face as she took him hard and fast.

"Ted, you make me such a slut for you, I've been wanting this so badly all night. Fuck, you're so big, and I love you so much, fuck!" she gasped the last and rolled into another orgasm.

She lost her balance as she exploded around him, and he grabbed her ass firmly to hold her still, and started to pump up into her fast and hard to extend and intensify her orgasm.

He wished he could see her face, but her breasts were practically smothering him, in a good way, and she was biting and sucking his neck hard, which was intense. He didn't stop fucking her hard and fast from below, and as she slowly came down she rejoined their rhythm as they pleasured each other hard and fast.

He pulled her off of him and she cried out at the loss, and then he twisted her to the side and pushed her down. It was a little awkward with the car ceiling, but he managed to get up on his knees and bend over her a bit as he slid into her from behind.