Ted Online Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped in pleasure, put her hands against the window for leverage, and started to buck back into him like a woman possessed.

He gave a brief thought that he was happy they were in virtual world, because he imagined anyone looking in the window would get an eyeful of her bouncing breasts. He could make out a dim reflection of her face, which was filled with pleasure and wanton surrender as they slapped their bodies together.

He groaned, "Fuck Mia, you're a goddess," as she started to grind, arch, and increase the depth of penetration.

She gasped out, "Your slut goddess, you feel so big... and I'm going to cum again..." she trailed off with a hitch in her breath and a keening sound as she tightened around him once again, and milked him hard.

He spanked her hard, and pulled back on her gorgeous silky blue-black hair, and then felt his balls start to tighten, and his legs grow numb for the second time.

She yelped in pain and pleasure, and started to tremble and shake even harder. She couldn't speak, but he heard her mewl and gasp in approval as he stretched her out further as his cock expanded deep inside of her nubile body.

He stroked out and into her two more times, and then buried it hard right as his body and mind were overtaken with rapturous bliss. He grunted as he shot into her, and all that existed in that moment was mind blowing pleasure, the scent of his lover, her feminine sounds of delight, and the feel of her body and his joined together in mutual ecstasy...

She kissed him in a way that could only be called worshipful as they cuddled in the front seat. The car had stopped a few minutes ago, and they'd been worshiping each other ever since, with soft loving touches, and sweet kisses. She was always a kitten after rough sex, and he knew tender and intimate actions after that kind of hard core rutting was important.

After all, he could feel it too.

"I love you Ted."

He smiled, and nibbled her neck, "I love you too gorgeous."

She sighed and melted against him further, "We should go inside."

He asked, "Is there a rush? I'm up for making love to you right in the car. Inside seems like a lot of effort."

She giggled, "Yeah, I want to feel you make love to me too, but there's a snag."

He frowned, "A snag?"

She kissed him softly and then made a humming noise of contentment, "A small snag. I told Helen and Trudy they could crash the second half of our date."

His eyes narrowed in confusion for a moment, and then widened in understanding. He didn't know why he didn't think of it before, probably because he'd been completely focused on Mia, but he realized Trudy must have spent weeks of time subjectively on their technology, and Helen an equal amount of time, if not longer in the minute it took her to figure out the DNA data storage on the Xaran ship.

He hugged her tighter, "So they're both in bed waiting for us, feeling sex starved?"

She giggled, "Probably not in general, I'm sure they got started without us, but starved for your cock, most certainly."

He sighed falsely, as if put upon, "I suppose I have a duty."

She snickered, and caressed his cock, which was obviously harder than when they'd started that conversation.

"You're a very bad man Ted."

He grinned, "Yes, but I'm all yours. Okay, let's go inside. But we need to take a stolen moment to make love in the next day or so, I don't want to wait for our next date."

She kissed him, and then sighed into his mouth, "Anytime my love."

Not that he was truly disappointed he was about to have a wild mind blowing threesome with Trudy, Mia, and Helen, only that he wouldn't be making love to Mia. He really wanted to do both. He opened the door without further discussion, and then picked her up in his arms. She wrapped her legs around him and curled her body, burying her face into his neck for more nuzzling and kissing, and they went inside to his other two loves. It was going to be a fun night...

Chapter Fifteen

Thursday morning was fairly quiet, and he got a lot of studying done. Outside of cooking breakfast for Silvia, and servicing her under the table on a whim, that's pretty much all he worked on.

He also looked over some of the technologies possible from what he was learning. He already had a small grasp on FTL, it was the shielding that still eluded him when in subspace. It was less blocking the energy in subspace, then routing the energy inside a field. Much like using drainage ditches to stop flooding, the energy, much like the water, wasn't truly blocked, just redirected.

Which is where the weapon part came in. If a field could be created to redirect that deadly energy around a ship, it could also be used to concentrate it, in order to direct or fire it at another ship, even in normal space, in concentrations not even found in subspace. Kind of like several small tributaries feeds a large river. He knew the water simile wasn't the best, but it was the simplest way to picture it.

At that point, the question would be what was stronger, the fields concentrating and firing that energy, or the defending ships field that would redirect and disperse the energy harmlessly back into the void. If the shields failed, there would be nothing less than total annihilation of all matter that the energy came in contact with.

That didn't guarantee the destruction of a ship though, the energy would dissipate quickly. It would just mean the ship was holed, unless of course it hit a critical system and caused secondary explosions.

While the Xaran's power technologies didn't exceed the knowledge of the A.I.s, he noted that there were a number of other disciplines where they did. Namely data storage, DNA manipulation, and things like the liquid metal. He thought Trudy had handed some of that stuff off to other A.I.s, he wasn't fussed about it, he couldn't expect himself to be a master of many disciplines. Although he had the time now to do so, he'd rather focus on making advancements in his own chosen field.

He jumped a little when he suddenly found himself accosted by warm and supple flesh, and a long lingering passionate kiss. He groaned in approval when his mind caught up to what was going on, and kissed Amber back with equal passion.

He smiled when they broke the kiss, "What was that for?"

She shrugged helplessly, "I was just wondering what we're doing for our date tonight, and had to kiss you when I saw you."

He said, "How about dancing, since you don't get bored with that, and dinner. Saturn lounge?"

She bit her lip and nodded cutely, "Sounds good, until tonight then?"

He held her firmly when she tried to get off of his lap, and pulled her resolutely but gently by her raven black hair into another kiss that promised a lot more to come. Maybe it was time to take a quick break. He hadn't seen much of his impulsive Amber the last few days, since their first family weekend. He found he'd missed her, more than he realized now that she was in his arms.

He was pretty sure she'd been out in the city working a lot, and by her very enthusiastic reaction to his pass, he knew she didn't mind the idea of a little pre-date quickie at all...

He enjoyed a good beer as he waited in the tavern.

Jennifer had messaged him and wanted to meet up this afternoon in game to spend some time together and talk, as well as other things.

He also noticed she was getting up there in levels, she'd even catch up soon and he considered inviting her to join with him, Kara, and Nicci when she did. He wasn't sure though, as far as commitments went she was the shakiest of the eight women he cared for, and he didn't know how things would turn out. He wasn't sure about Kara and Nicci as well, but at least he knew they didn't have any hang ups about sharing and polyamory. If something went wrong there, it wouldn't be because of his lifestyle, and most likely just those two changing.

He shook his head and cleared his thoughts, and finished the beer. He waved over to the scantily clad wench, and she winked at him and went for the bar. It wasn't long before he had his second beer, and he was about halfway through it before Jennifer walked into the tavern.

He enjoyed the view as she walked over to the semi-private table for two he'd picked.

She beamed at him as she sat down, "Hi Ted, been waiting long?"

He shook his head, "Only my second beer. Do you want one?"

She smiled coyly and nodded, and he waved at the wench and pointed at Jennifer, which seemed to work.

"So how're things since... Tuesday."

She snickered and then said rather bluntly, "Pretty much the same since we last talked. Half the time I'm disgusted with myself because I can't stay away from you, and half the time I feel foolish about my hang-up and want to just... be with you. I bet you're getting tired of that, but I am trying to work through it. In the meantime..." she trailed off as she grabbed her beer, and the wench strutted off.

"In the meantime?" he prompted.

She said, "We keep on as we have been? I'm just afraid that if it turns out I can't get past it, the more time I spend with you the more it will hurt both of us when I can't do it anymore."

He nodded slowly, he wasn't going to get a better opening than that.

"How about you come visit me for a weekend? On Mars I mean. Our weekends are kind of a family free for all, and stolen moments. I know that would be throwing you in the deep end, but it might help you decide faster. I care about you a lot Jen, and I won't rush you, it's just an invitation. If it doesn't sound like a good idea... no pressure."

She giggled a bit nervously, "So a two-day trial of sorts?"

He replied, "That's the idea. It would also give you a chance to meet everyone face to face, and even talk to Silvia about how she sees it. I don't even know where to start to help you figure this out, but I thought maybe..."

She frowned and finished his sentence, "Another human woman would. Normally I'd say that idea is nuts and doomed to failure, women can be quite competitive when it comes to a man. But if she's truly okay with it... maybe? It's really hard for me to see. Still, even if it didn't work that way, that would still tell me something."

She shook her head and said with an edge in her voice at first, "Okay, suppose I join your little harem... damn, sorry. That was a bit harsh. Suppose I go there and everything works out great, and I decide to join your family. What the hell am I going to do on Mars?"

He smiled, "That one I can actually help with. Not only could we work together in a lab again, with Trudy, but you'd have the opportunity to advance your knowledge in our current field. I don't know if going back to school appeals to you, but it would probably take you a year or so to catch up with focus. Right now that's what I'm doing with my mornings, catching up on math and science in my field."

She frowned thoughtfully, "That actually... sounds good to me. I miss you around work, and the idea of expanding my knowledge is an exciting one. Of course, all that's secondary to our first point. It isn't easy you know, changing a lifetime of expectations. I've always wanted the faithful husband, white picket fence, and the two point five kids. I also understand I don't really need those things to be happy and fulfilled but..." she shrugged helplessly.

He had no idea what to say to that, or how to help her work through it. It did solidify for him though, just how much she must care for him. The whole friendship with benefits idea was a complete farce. If she didn't care about him more than she'd admitted, she wouldn't even bother going through the effort. She'd have just called him a pig and taken off.

That went both ways, he knew he cared about her a great deal as well. He wouldn't risk a broken heart otherwise, not when he already had more than a full life with seven other women. Jennifer held a special place in his heart, and he knew she was worth the risk. Failure would hurt, but the rewards far outweighed the risks in his opinion.

She smiled faintly and tilted her head, and he could see a little hunger in her eyes.

"Enough of my drama, let's go upstairs and get to the meantime part of things. Oh, and yes, I'll consider coming out on some Saturday morning for a weekend. But I need to think about it first."

She shot him an apologetic glance, but he didn't mind waiting. Another advantage to having eight lovers he supposed, it wasn't like he'd suffer over it. It was better than a no.

They finished their beers and went upstairs, and continued their conversation with their bodies, their touches, and the way they coupled. They didn't quite make love, but they weren't fucking either as they spent the rest of the afternoon together...

Chapter Sixteen

When he and Amber logged into virtual world, she took his breath away, and for a long moment all he could do was stare.

Her long raven black hair was half up, the sides were pinned up revealing the soft curve of her neck, and flowed down her back like liquid night. Her chocolate brown eyes framed with long sexy eyelashes looked at him adoringly from her beautiful face. Her dark creamy skin was flawless, and his fingers itched to touch the skin of her face, neck, or her legs.

A strapless little black dress hugged every luscious curve of her sinfully sexy body, with DD cups, a mouthwateringly thin waist, and sexy hips. The simply cut but sexy dress revealed just short of a scandalous amount of her generous cleavage in view. The bottom of the dress hugged every curve, and barely reached mid-thigh.

It wasn't just her incredible beauty, or sensual dress, it was that he found himself thrilled to be going on this date. More excited than he imagined he would be. It would be their first nighttime date, although they had shared a few lunches and more than one walk through the park.

She bit her lip cutely and endearingly, as she so often did, and asked nervously, "Is something wrong?"

He realized he'd been staring a bit too long, and had been completely lost in the vision before him. He also realized the truth he'd been denying the last few days. His anger had been gone for a long while now, he'd gotten over what she had done when she took it upon herself to read his full dossier, and had fallen in love with him.

It hadn't sat right with him for a while, because he'd felt compelled out of pity to date her and give her a chance. It wasn't until he'd gotten over those feelings that he'd learned about the real Amber, and what an amazing creature she was. But his feelings had developed far past merely not being angry anymore.

He walked over and reached out a hand, and caressed her face softly. She tilted her head into his hand and made a cute feminine sound of contentment, as if all she'd ever wanted was his touch.

He said, "I love you Amber, and you look magnificently beautiful tonight."

Her breath hitched in her throat, and he found his arms full of soft nubile flesh as she jumped on him and kissed him thoroughly, and her body melted against his in surrender. A few moments into their kiss he tasted the saltiness of her tears, and almost laughed. Seemed he was four for four, did all women A.I.s cry when they were told that they were loved?

He smiled slightly, and knew without a doubt that her wide eyes filled with love must be a reflection of his own, as they held each other and stared into each other's eyes for a while. They just enjoyed each other's presence, and savored the moment as their relationship reached a new level.

She said softly, "I love you Ted. I never... I..." she seemed speechless.

He kissed her softly, a mere light brush of their lips as he cupped both of her cheeks. When he broke the kiss, he wiped her tears away tenderly with his thumbs.

"You are a treasure Amber, and I'm blessed to have you. Maybe we didn't have the best start, but you awe me, and your impulsiveness just endears you to me more. You are so beautiful, and I don't mean just the outside."

She looked stunned by his words, and his loving tone of voice. He kissed her softly, and then scooped her up into his arms. She leaned into him and wrapped her arms around his neck, as her body curled up in his arms, and he carried her to the bedroom.

He put her down close to the bed, and caressed her face, her long sensual neck, and down to teasingly brush the top of her breasts. He wrapped his arms around her, and unzipped her dress. He kissed her softly, and then started to kiss his way down her body, slowly peeling the fabric of her dress, as if his lips were chasing it down.

He paused for a moment, for teasing touches, kisses, and licks on her oversensitive breasts. Amber was the most sensitive woman he'd ever met, as far as skin sensitivity. There was no being rough with her at all, not that he minded, and that was the furthest thing from his mind right now. He treated her like precious glass as he worshipped her body with hands, lips, and tongue.

He ended up on his knees, as he kissed her stomach, and then her pelvis. Once the dress was past her hips, it flowed down her legs in a pile around her feet. He sighed in approval at her silken black panties, and kissed the growing wet spot.

She gasped at that slight pressure on her sensitive labia, and ran her fingers through his hair.

He reached around her, and lifted her by her supple ass cheeks, and placed her on the bed.

She still had a stunned look on her face, but it was mixed with the pleasure in her eyes at his touch, her quickened shallow breaths, and anticipation of what was to come.

He reached down and slid her panties slowly down her legs, and took a moment to enjoy the heady aroma of her increasingly fevered arousal.

Her legs spread at a light touch of his fingertips, and he stroked her inner thighs for a moment in anticipation, and then slid his hands underneath her and gently kneaded her ass as he pulled her slowly to the edge of the bed, and leaned his head in to softly tease the apex of her legs with his lips, and a light quick brush of his tongue. He moaned softly in approval at her taste, and took a moment with one hand to release his painfully straining cock from his pants.

She sighed, and arched her back as he licked her a little more deeply, and started to explore every crease of her silken folds. She was so responsive to his every light touch, he'd discovered how sensitive she was during one two-hour session of exploration, and while he made love to her sex with his tongue, lips, and fingertips he avoided direct contact with her clit. Merely teasing her hood with a light lick, or a brush of his thumb was enough to make her gasp out and ramp the ledge of her orgasm up higher and higher.

He kept her on the edge as he raised her higher and higher, and he was lost in her as he used her mewls of pleasure, the look in her eyes as he continued to stare into them, and her delightful squirms and shivers of pleasure to gauge just how close she was. He loved it, and he was lost in her body, and her reactions, and every shiver of delight and squirming motion she made increased his focus and desire to not only make her orgasm, but to explode powerfully under his eager tongue.

She ran her hands through his hair, as her eyes got glassy and widened under his ministrations. She grabbed his hair and squirmed and started to buck a little, and he knew he needed to push her over now, or risk her crashing.

He slipped two fingers inside of her and tapped her g-spot while he pushed down and ground over her clit hood lightly with his tongue.

She whimpered, "I'm cumming Ted!" and arched her back and ground it against his face.

He eagerly licked up her liquid satin offering as she gushed onto his face, and made low mewling and keening noise as she exploded. Her eyes were still open, and while she was lost in the pleasure, she still stared into his eyes with a vulnerability that took his breath away. He slowly licked her, cleaned her juices up lovingly, and brought her down gently.