Ted's Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head was flat against my chest and I held her tightly against me. Minutes passed with all of us not moving.

Finally, I felt a slight movement from her pressing down on me. Very carefully I moved my dick up and down slightly.

All during this, Pole had been rambling on and on. "She's liking my dick in her ass. Ole Pole's got his big black dick in her ass. She's lovin that cock up her butt," on and on he rambled.

Between Pole and Ray moaning about how good she looked, there was constant chatter, intermingled with her moans, grunts, and groans.

Feeling her relax somewhat, I began moving my cock in and out more. When I did this, I cold feel Pole begin to shove his cock deeper into her asshole.

Her moans grew more pleasant instead of painful and she lifted her head from my chest. The minute she did this, Emo shoved his dripping cock back in her mouth.

Ray was staying focused on how deep Pole's cock was penetrating her teen aged asshole. "He's shoving it in deeper babe. THAT LOOKS GOOD BABE!" Ray said holding the camera close as Pole's huge cock sunk deeper in her tight butt.

"Go slow, my baby can take it all," Ray moaned as he held his camera close watching Pole's cock press deeper into his wife's asshole.

I felt her cunt flood my cock again as I pumped in and out and Pole was pushing his cock ever deeper with each stroke.

She began jacking off Todd again and she slurped, gagged and sucked on Emo's black cock. She was clearly getting into it as Pole shoved his cock in her ass deeper with each stroke.

Ray kept telling her how good she looked, and Pole went on and on about how he was fucking her asshole.

"She's loving the black cock in her ass, Girl is loving getting it deep in her ass," on and on he ranted.

As pole was getting closer to having his entire cock in her butt, Emo grabbed her head and moaned.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh, fuck, fuck, FUCK! TAKE IT CUNT! Swallow my load," he yelled as he filled her mouth with his thick cum.

Emo's ass clenched over and over as he shot spurt after spurt of his cum into her mouth.

"Get his nut babe. Get that nut," Ray groaned as he moved his camera from Pole's cock in her asshole to her face, where she was gulping and gagging as Emo shot his load into her mouth. I felt her flood my cock yet again as Emo was filling her mouth.

When he pulled his limp cock out of her mouth, Todd quickly moved over and shoved his thick cock in. Todd's cock was not as long as Emo's but it was almost twice as big around. He had a very wide but short cock. Probably only about six inches long, but his huge girth was a lady pleaser.

Because she had been jacking him off, when Todd felt her warm mouth suck his thick cock in, it didn't take long and he was moaning.

"OH SHIT, FUCK, I'M CUMMING, FUCK, FUUUUUCK," Todd moaned as his cock erupted in her mouth.

"Get his nut babe!" Ray said moving to video her swallowing Todd's thick cum.

She gagged a couple of times, but managed to swallow all but a little that glazed her lips and ran down her chin when Todd pulled his limp cock from her mouth.

I felt my load rising at that moment and was striving to match Pole's long thrusts deep in her asshole.

"Here it comes cunt," I mumbled.

"Right with ya buddy," Pole said as he drove his cock repeatedly into her ass.

"Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh," I groaned as I felt my cock explode in her cunt.

"Oh FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!" Pole groaned as his cock exploded at the same time deep in her asshole.

"FUCK BABE, Fuck that looks good babe," Ray groaned as he held his camera focused on Pole and I, both of us shooting our loads at the same time in his wife.

She was now clenching her own tits and vibrating beyond belief as she had an absolutely huge orgasm.

I filled her cunt and Pole filled her bowels with thick warm cum.

Both of us more or less collapsed with our cocks still buried deep in her. She however, continued to shake and literally vibrate in orgasmic relief.

I was flattened under her light weight coupled with the weight of Pole who laid on top of her with his cock up her ass.

"Pole!" I finally yelled. "Get the fuck off," I half laughed.

Finally he regained his senses and pulled his long drained cock out of her tight asshole. His cum flowed from her ass down and coated my ball sack.

I quickly pushed her off to one side, pulling my drained cock out in the process, and moved her onto her back, lying on the ottoman.

I moved and straddled her head, lowering myself down. "Clean up my nut sack would ya," I said as I moved my balls dripping Pole's cum over her open gasping mouth.

I know she was startled to open her eyes and see my black ball sack over her face, brushing across her lips and coated with her juices and Pole's thick globby cum.

Ray jumped in, "Oh fuck that looks good babe. Lick his balls babe. Guys love it when girls lick their balls. Lick that nut off them balls babe. Get that nut babe," he rambled on.

I felt her tongue licking my cum coated balls as she was doing her best to suck my sack clean.

Ray was moving in and out of us with his camera videoing her from every angle. From her tongue licking my black nut sack to her long legs spread apart, cum oozed from her cunt to pool under her with Pole's cum coming out of her asshole.

When I was fairly certain she had licked my balls enough, I moved away.

Her arms were over her head. Her firm tits rose and fell quickly as she gasped for breath. In short, she looked incredible, as well as thoroughly well fucked. A small amount of cum, either Todd's or Emo's or my ball sack ran across her chin. Her eyes were closed and she was still vibrating to a degree.

"You should sleep well tonight Ray," I laughed.

He laughed. "Fuck, I hope so. You guys really did a number on my baby," he said as he held his video camera close to her cunt, capturing the rivulet of cum oozing from both of her holes.

"Ya think she liked it?" Emo said as he stared down at her naked body.

A huge smile crossed her face.

"Oh my baby liked it alright," Ray said. "My baby's first gang bang," he laughed. "She liked it. She's gonna want to do it again. All girls like to be gang banged," he added.

"Gotta take a leak," I said as I stood and padded naked to the bathroom.

When I returned, I was greeted by Emo's naked black ass pile driving Ray's wife. Her legs spread wide, I could hear her moans and groans. Hearing her was not that easy considering Pole was kneeling astraddle of her head with his cock stuffed in her mouth.

Ray was busy capturing this on video and constantly telling her how good she looked.

Emo groaned, "Fuck, she floods my cock everytime she cums!" he moaned.

"Yeah, she's a squirter," I laughed.

"FUCK, It feels good!" Emo groaned.

"She's really working my dick too," Pole laughed. "I think she wants my man juice," he chuckled. "It's like I am sitting on a fucking Hoover vacuum," he added.

She was having one orgasm after another. Emo groaned, "Awe FUCK, fuck, fuck, here it comes cunt," as he stiffened with his ass clenching and he pumped his load into her cunt.

Her hand was rapidly pumping on Pole's long cock as she sucked hard trying to get him to shoot in her mouth.

Emo drained his cock in her and stood staggering backwards. Pole pulled his cock out of her suctioning mouth with a popping noise. "I gotta get me some of that sweet pussy," he said as he stood and moved around the ottoman.

He lined his cock up and jammed it in. "OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Ohhhh, Ohhhhhhhh!" she groaned as he shoved his cock a little over half way in her.

Pulling back, he jammed it all the way in, his black balls slapping against her sopping wet cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhhh, she moaned with each thrust of his cock. Her body quivering and shaking as she continued having orgasms.

This went on for some time, with Pole finally groaning and gripping her hips holding his huge cock deep inside her as his warm cum jetted from his cock to join her juices.

Pole's ass clenched over and over as he shot cum into her. She continued to groan and moan as she climaxed with him.

Finally Pole pulled his long and totally limp dripping cock from her wet cunt. Cum oozed from her and pooled with the previous loads under her.

Todd stepped up, "I have to try that hot ass!" he declared as he grabbed her legs and twisted her onto her stomach. He easily lifted her naked body which ended in her being in a kneeling position with her firm ass sticking up in front of the eager Todd.

"Your gonna get another one in your asshole babe," Ray gushed as he moved to make sure he was at the right angle to capture it on video. "Guy's love to do girls in their butts babe. ALL GUYS love that! That is the ultimate!" he declared.

What Todd lacks in length, he more than makes up for in girth. His cock is nearly twice the size of Pole's in girth.

Todd pressed the enormous head of his cock against Ray's wife's tight asshole. He gripped her by her hips and began applying pressure. She was more than wet enough, but clearly she had never had such a fat cock shoved in her asshole. I knew this because mine was the first, and Pole's was the second, and now Todd.

I stepped in front of her and held my cock up to her mouth, pumping it as I waited for a chance to slip it in her mouth. I bumped against her lips a couple of times, until her lips parted slightly. That was all I needed and I shoved my cock in. I thought this might help take her mind off of Todd trying to wedge that fat cock of his past her tight sphincter.

Her hands were balled into fists as Todd pressed the fat head of his cock harder against her tight asshole.

Finally his cock began to penetrate and suddenly it popped in. Whereas Pole had held his cock for a time before pushing it in farther, Todd simply jammed his in until his balls were flattened against her wet pussy.

What followed was intense fucking on Todd's part. He was flat going at her ass full speed. This allowed me the chance to shove my cock in several times deep enough to penetrate her throat.

She gagged and retched each time as I clutched her head pulling her forward as I shoved my cock in deeper each time. I decided she needed to learn how to deep throat.

Ray was beside himself as he worked his video camera between me fucking his wife's mouth with an increasing vengeance and Todd slamming his cock, balls deep, into her tight asshole.

Suddenly Todd howled as he gripped her hips, shoving his cock in to the hilt and groaning as he pumped her ass full of his cum.

As she climaxed along with Todd, I couldn't hold out and shot my load in her mouth. Ray was ecstatic as he moved from Todd's cock to mine as we filled her from both ends.

Todd pulled his horse cock out of her ass and cum dribbled out and onto the ottoman.

I pulled my limp cock out of her mouth and she slumped forward on the ottoman. She remained there for a little while before jumping up and dashing to the bathroom. Cum ran down her legs.

We all high fived each other as Ray was fiddling with his camera. He sat my copy of the video he had shot of us at the Econo-Lodge on a table by the door. Of course I told him I wanted a copy of this one as well. He agreed, but told me I would have to come back for it.

"Oh I plan on coming back," I laughed.

"Be sure and bring these guys with you," Ray chuckled.

"Maybe a couple more as well," I said.

"I think this ottoman is in need of a serious cleaning," I laughed as I pointed to the pool of cum and his wife's juices that was staining the fabric.

"HELL NO!" Ray blurted. "That's my trophy. It shows the results of my wife's very first gang bang. Shit that's my trophy," he repeated laughing.

"Is she going to be in there long," I asked. "We'd kind of like to say good bye to her," I said.

"And tell her we plan on coming back," Pole injected.

"She won't be long, I know she is taking a quick bath or shower," Ray said.

He walked to the bathroom door. "Babe, are you going to be long? The guys wanted to say good bye for now. But they told me they would be back soon," he looked at us and smiled, giving us the thumbs up signal.

"I won't be long," she responded.

In all the time I had spent with her, I think I had only heard five or maybe six words from her. I had heard a lot of moans, and squeals, but she was not much of a talker.

We all pulled our pants and shirts on and sat down to wait.

A while later, she emerged from the bathroom with a large towel wrapped around her. Her hair was damp, so she had obviously taken a bath.

I leaped up. "Oh NO, no, no, no," I said as I rushed to her.

Startled at me sudden outburst, she smiled impishly and froze.

"You cannot cover this fantastic body of yours," I said as I reached and pulled the towel off.

Her smile turned to that feeble nervous looking smile she had so often gotten, but she did not object or say anything. She did look at Ray who was also a little surprised at me, but smiled a big smile as he quickly reached for his camera.

"The guys like you naked babe," he laughed.

Without asking, I cupped her firm tits and caressed them. Then I pinched her nipples. She just stood there with her arms down at her sides. Groping her tits more, I pinched her nipples harder. This intrigued me because still she did nothing. Her arms were still at her sides.

"Nice titties," I said repeating Ray's words. "NICE Titties," I repeated. She kept looking at Ray as I groped one tit and pinched the nipple hard on the other one..

"You like to have your nipples pinched?" I asked, smiling as I stared at them.

She smiled, looking at Ray who had moved closer to capture what I was doing to her on video.

I pinched both of her nipples harder. She continued smiling. I pinched them harder still, and still she smiled.

"Ray," I said. "I think your wife likes to have her nipples pinched hard," I chuckled as I pinched them and watched her squirm a little. This was not an ouch that hurts kind of squirm, but rather a, that's turning me on, kind of squirm.

I moved one hand up and clutching her damp hair in the back, I pulled her head back. I leaned down and kissed her. This seemed to shock her as I pressed my lips against hers. Her lips were together and I pressed my tongue against her lips. I could feel her tremble as I pressed my lips against hers, stabbing at her closed lips with my tongue. I pulled her head back further which caused her lips to part slightly. I drove my tongue deep into her now open mouth and for a while, it was dueling tongues.

It seemed obvious to me that she had never been tongue kissed like this. I ran my tongue all over inside her mouth. She clearly didn't know how to react and I think even Ray was a little shocked at what I was now doing to his wife.

The guys had joined us, with Pole on one side of her squeezing the breast closest to him and Todd on the other side of her squeezing that breast. Emo stood behind her caressing her tight young ass.

Ray was beside himself trying to video all that we were doing to his wife. I continued tongue fucking her mouth as the guys ran their hands all over her naked body.

I reached down with one hand and as I anticipated, she was wet as I shoved two fingers deep into her cunt. This was not a shower kind of wet, but rather a pussy juice flowing kind of slippery wet. I drove my fingers in her and finger fucked her as I tongue fucked her mouth while kissing her passionately.

She was vibrating. Finally I pulled my mouth off hers and knelt down pulling her one leg up and putting it over my shoulder. This gave my mouth direct access to her wet cunt before me.

I leaned in and closed my mouth over her wet cunt, shoving my tongue as far in her as I could. As I did that, I felt Emo shove two of his fingers up her asshole. When he did that, she immediately flooded my mouth with her sweet teen aged juices.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh," she groaned as her body jerked and bucked in orgasm.

Pole asked Ray, "How old is your little wife here Ray?"

"She's almost nineteen," Ray blurted as he moved his camera closer to capture me with my mouth plastered against his wife's squirting cunt.

"FUCK ME," Tod blurted. "How often we get a chance at a hot assed teenager that likes to fuck like this one," he added.

"Yeah and one that likes to suck cock so much and swallows," Pole added.

"And likes cocks up her tight ass," Emo piped in as he jammed his fingers deep up in her asshole, causing her to shudder.

With my mouth full of her cum, I rose up and tilting her head back, Ieaned over and snowballed her juice into her open mouth.

Ray was beside himself. "FUCK! That looks good babe. That's your nut babe, swallow that nut. Guys love it when girls do that babe," he ranted as the flow from my mouth oozed into hers. Ray's camera was capturing it all.

She gulped it down and I pressed my lips to hers running my tongue into her mouth as she swallowed. Her body was still shuddering from the finger fucking Emo was giving her tight asshole.

Finally, I pulled back and announced we had to hit the road. Reluctantly, Emo pulled his fingers out of her asshole and stood. We were all sorry we had to leave, but we did have work to do.

"Ya'll will be coming back though, right?" Ray blurted.

"Oh FUCK YEAH... Bank on it... Damn straight..." we all blurted almost at the same time.

Ray's wife smiled broadly when she heard this, as did Ray.

"Slip into something sexy and you can walk us out to our car," I said to his wife.

She looked at Ray and he nodded.

With a big smile on her face, she padded her hot assed firm body to the bedroom. She emerged shortly wearing very skimpy and very tight shorts and a cut off short pull over top that I was certain would expose her tits if she raised her arms over her head.

We all walked out together. I moved beside her and put my arm around her pulling her close to me. I moved my hand and cupped one of her tits as we walked down the steps. She lurched when she felt my hand cupping her breast but she didn't say a word.

Ray's neighbor was out front mowing his lawn and when he saw us, he shut his mower off and yelled for Ray to come over for a minute.

"Gimme a second guys, Bill wants to talk to me for a second," Ray said as he headed next door to talk to the neighbor. I wondered if this was the "Bill" Ray mentioned earlier when he told his wife to tease us like she teased Bill.

I thought, "Naw, that dude is way older than us," there must be another Bill.

The guys patted Ray's wife on her ass and told her they would be back soon and moved around the car to get in. She smiled demurely and blushed as one by one they each either patted her tight ass or cupped a tit.

I kept her at my side still firmly cupping and caressing one of her breasts as they said their farewells and moved to get in the car. She and I stood by the drivers side of the car, waiting for Ray to finish talking to his neighbor and rejoin us.

She was squirming a little and looking all around as I continued groping and mauling her tit. Her nipple was rock hard against my palm.

This was a normal neighborhood. The only outside activity I could see was Ray's neighbor however.

The neighbor kept glancing over at me. I know he could see where my hand was, but I kept it there anyway. Finally I leaned down and pulled her chin up and kissed her. I shoved my tongue in her mouth and reached down swiping my hand across her pussy in the process.

She shocked me when she actually spoke. "Will you guys be coming back again?" she asked with trembling voice.

"Do you want us to?" I responded.

"Yes," she answered quietly, smiling sheepishly.

"Good," I chuckled. "Although it wouldn't have mattered if you didn't. We would have come back anyway," I laughed. "You're just too fucking hot for us NOT to come back," I added.