Ted's Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She actually giggled, and blushed.

As I opened the door, she reached and gave my limp cock a quick squeeze.

FUCK, She is a hot one.

Ray left his neighbor and approached the car. I put the window down as I started the car.

"Problems with your neighbor?" I asked.

"Oh Bill... Nah, I ain't worried about him. He'll keep his mouth shut about a bunch of black guys at my house. He knows if he doesn't, I cut him off from my baby," he laughed. "We're both worried about the old bitty across the street though. If anyone asks, you're my wife's uncle from a different branch of the family," he laughed.

I laughed. "A different branch huh? Okay, I'm down with that," I chuckled.

"You mean THAT'S the Bill you let fuck my niece then?" I said nodding to his blushing bride. "Fuck man, he's old and fat," I laughed.

"Well lets just say he appreciates it that much more," Ray chuckled as he pulled his wife to him with his arm around her back.

I laughed, "Oh believe me, I'm sure he appreciates the hell out of it," I said looking at her hard nipples poking through her shirt.

"Hey it ain't gonna be easy for old Bill now that my baby has tasted the black cock," he laughed. "She really likes your black dicks ya know," he added. She stood there blushing with a weak smile on her face, looking anywhere but at me.

Pole and Emo had their window down and called Ray's wife over to it. She stepped over to their window and stooped over to look in. Pole had his cock out of his pants. Without being told by her husband how much guys like to have their cocks jacked off when they're sitting in cars, she immediately reached in and grabbed Pole's semi hard cock and began furiously pumping it.

When she did that, Pole pulled her forward partially into the car. Her feet were off the ground as he pulled her in the window. She instantly dropped her head and sucked his cock into her mouth while rapidly jacking him off. Her cheeks sunk in as she sucked for all she was worth.

Emo was in the back seat with Pole and he reached over and pulled her shirt up around her shoulders. Then he cupped her tits and mauled them both pinching her nipples in the process.

"Hey guys," I shouted. "we gotta go. Let the poor girl go," I laughed.

"Hey she's sucking my cock man," Pole whined.

Her hand was a blur as she furiously pumped Pole's cock, trying her level best to get him to shoot again in her mouth.

With Ray's wife pulled halfway into the car through the window and her legs dangling with her feet off the ground, Ray's neighbor Bill had moved over to see if everything was okay. He came up along side Ray and was trying to see what was gong on in the back seat.

The way I was parked made it impossible for anyone but Ray and his neighbor Bill to really see much of anything. To them, it was pretty obvious what was going on. Clearly her head was down in Pole's lap as they watched her tight ass undulate through the window.

"We have to go guys!" I revved the engine.

"Spoil sport," Pole grumbled as she quit pumping on his cock and pulled his wet and now hard cock out of her mouth.

Ray reached and pulled on his wife's waist to help her out of the car. When she regained her footing, she pulled back and stood. Her shirt was pulled up to her neck and both of her tits jiggled, completely exposed.

I looked and good old opportunist Bill had a raging hard on poking out in his khaki's. I had to chuckle about that. Bill's eyes were laser focused on her wobbling tits as she struggled to pull her shirt down. Her chin glistened from Pole's pre cum and her saliva as she licked her lips and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

I looked at Ray. He shrugged his shoulders when he noticed his neighbor's hard on jutting straight out. "What are ya gonna do," he rolled his eyes and chuckled.

I told Ray we would be back very soon and we left. As we drove away, I saw Ray and his wife going back in their house with good old Bill complete with his bulge close on their heels. I figured if he could get Ray to tell her that men liked to take a break from mowing lawns to get their cocks sucked off, old Bill just might luck out.

"Fuck man, she was all we could talk about all the way back," Ted laughed.

When Ted showed me the video of his first encounter, I was blown away. I told him I was definitely going with him when he went back. He laughed, saying somehow he knew I would be.