All Comments on 'Teen Turns: Hot Tub Seduction'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Too short...

I do not like being critical, but this seemed fragmented and not well put together... Measuring against your other stories, it doesn't do well... Sorry...

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 7 years ago

I agree it was too short. What was written was great but you should added the nightcap as well were Miranda figured out she was at least bi if not full on lesbian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next please

Looking forward to your next chapter. Loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not your best

I've read a lot of your stories, and while this is by no means bad, I just don't feel that it's your best piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It was good. No complaints from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay I'll bite

Just how long of a night was it going to be? How long of a week was it going to be or whatever? Why didn't the other cheerleaders come to the party? Had they been to Tiffany's partys before been seduced by mom? This is at least worth a few more chapters. I loved the premise of the story it just doesn't go far enough. I would not think that Tiffany and the other girl would not be dumb enough to not know what was going on in the hot tub plus grandma on the phone had to know something was going on. So does Miranda go to Mrs. Steele's bed later that night? I certainly hope so. I give it a 5 not necessarily for this chapter but for the one s.

vampiress_leanna27vampiress_leanna27over 7 years ago

Loved the seduction scene and want more

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Having gotten familiar with your writing styloe

it didn't surprise me where this one ended. Also hoping for more chapters in this story line! Once again you have opened some unanswered doors that will hopefully expanded upon. Like Janelle is submissive to Tiffany (sounded like it)? Janelle's mother is obviously submissive to Rachel. I would like to see a back story on those 2 relationships, that would include Rachel and Tiffany tag teaming the submissive Janelle and her mother, and doing it in a way that is a surprise to Janelle's mother (just for shock value). Good way for Janelle's mother to find out she has so much in common with her daughter. Just my mind running in different directions. Great work as far as I am concerned!

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

I am not a big fan of your stories, I think they are just wrong, I know these are made up stories, but this one is a little better then the rest of your stories, but just as I said before just because a girl has sex with another girl does not mean she has turned her, but at least this one was a little better

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very good story

I really like the shameless nature of Rachel. I'd really like to read a sequel with a strap-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Great One

You are amazing and have a great talent. Never stop writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Excellent! Stories like this are hot as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love your lesbian seduction stories! Older "mom' lesbian with teen is so hot. You are my favorite writer on Literotica.

My pussy is so hot after reading this story. I want to be dominated.

Kisses,

Liz

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot!!

This was a very sexy story very sensual!

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
another five star

I love 99% of your stories, and this one has winner all over it, yes I could see some of this story unwinding, and still loved it. thanks again, and please keep writing.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 7 years ago
Another great story

Absolutely love the stories you write involving "turning" a straight woman. This is right up there with the best of them. Keep up the awesome work!

walt555walt555over 7 years ago
and again with the great story

definitely need to continue this series pls

FirewhoreFirewhoreover 7 years ago
Amazing

I want this story to go on forever...

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
More than a hot tub.

You really have a way with the Ladies. I'm taking notes, I wonder about the tapping. Mostly they don't like their clit treated like a cock, they just are so responsive. Its/I'm/Its hard to hold back. *~*,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The use of the term. " mommy". Very hot...and not in an incestrial way...it notes gentle sensual domination....

minnie9minnie9over 7 years ago
hot!

gosh....where can i find a mommy like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

This story was amazing. I haven't come as many times reading others. Maybe it's because my name IS Miranda...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Will there be more from these two?

Please let there be more from these two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, please?

Great! Hope there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't know how this got such high ratings, but this is actually laughably bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mommy...

the premise of a mommy with a cheerleader is very hot......but develop the characters more fully....in the hot tub and without much character interaction suddenly mommy reaches over and slides her hand up the leg.....that is not believable....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reading it over and over again

This is one story that I regularly come back to again and again. I dream about being Miranda in the hot tub with Ms. Rachel, being seduced by her, and eventually becoming her pet. It speaks so directly to what I would love to have happen in my own life. An excellent, wonderful story that speaks so directly to me. Thank you so much for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
G R E A T...............

This is one of the best stories I have ever read; made me so hard and horny I had to beat off while reading it. Would love to have been able to watch this kind of action again. Once I did get to watch two girls/women and it was fantastic to see.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Highly erotic!

Wow, this was one of the most erotic short stories I've read on this site so far! thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think a bit more 'hints' and less blunt chat would have been more seductive, but all and all pretty hot. But most of all, you should have pt. 2. "hot tub ..after they fall asleep" lol

And seems pretty clear, "something' is going to happen that night between her 2 friends..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

I've read this story at least 50 times. I would love to see what happens in the future :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

What about all the stuff in her room that we were promised? The other teen turns was cuz way too short as well.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 6 years ago
Short, but hot!

The "fairy cum mother" (LOL) turned Miranda's pussy into a cunt. ;-)

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 6 years ago
Love it

Love to read more

I don’t know where to start

Just this is great with so many possibilities of where it could lead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I want to see how she warms up to her friends when they come back.

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooalmost 6 years ago
Short and tasty sweet

I really liked this. The dominant mother was done with humour and not a little passion rather than the stereotypical cruelty that many of this type of story uses as a device. Miranda's seduction matched her personality: the girlfriend who travelled in the wake of her more experienced buddies. Now she's been awakened to the possibilities, I could see the storyline building around her being tutored to be submissive; recruiting other girls for Rachel. But then, would it spoil it to have a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lack of finesse

A little finesse never hurt a good story, and there is very little in this one.

GRocks2015GRocks2015almost 5 years ago
Good but.....

I read both Teen Turns:... stories in a row by date. I found your earlier story much better because I find the descriptions far superior. Taste and smell made that story hit me hard while this one left me with less. Good story though.

JaypleeJaypleeabout 3 years ago

So hot, I was really waiting for the girls to show up and join the fun. A foursome in the hot tub would have been great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Silkstockingslover, I always liked your stories, but this is superb. Would love it more in a screen play format and see it as play or video.

Part three is Tiffany's intro strap-on sex in all holes.

krystalstephx12krystalstephx12over 2 years ago

This was so hot. Really want a part 2!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

OMG... that was Intense!!!!!!

Westman99Westman99about 1 year ago

Really liked it......flowed nicely. A.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You titled it like it was the next part to teen turns boyfriends mom but it's not you should have come up with a different title so it's not confusing to your readers

4chuckssite4chuckssite12 months ago

539. Have to repeat my previous comment that I just love your girl/girl sex especially when one is rather young and inexperienced. As a guy I can only imagine how good it must feel and the desire to cum again quickly. You make it so hot. I’ll bet you rub yourself off more than once as you write these tales of sin.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

That 1 wasn't near as bad though you still used submissive and slut in the context a couple times but far less than normal instead of 2 stars ill give it 3 but only cause you still did use them which while it didn't completely kill the mood it still hurt the mood which hurt the story

ei62ei624 months ago

Yep i was right Miranda turned out to be brain dead

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

sexy but be sexy if daughter joined in

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES