All Comments on 'Telemarketing Turnabout Pt. 06'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best Chapter Yet

I love the way this chapter turned out. Would have never been able to make it come together like this. For the next chapter, PLEASE let Becca and live in man get married BEFORE the holidays with all the noise makers coming home. HA, joke for a laugh. Excited for the next chapter to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

hot hot hot another chapter i give it 20 stars

ieldan7ieldan7over 9 years ago

Keep it up, loving the series so far. i hope you keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why?

That's a terrible twist, there wasn't even any foreshadowing. You had made a really good story and you ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you jumped the shark

not only did you box yourself into a corner, if you do find a way, assuming you continue the saga, out, why would you expect anyone to follow the story now. the 1st 5 chapters were wonderful. This was not.

Now i just have to decide where the story ends so i can enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!

Nice twist and continue with at least another chapter!

BRAVO!!

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308over 9 years agoAuthor
My apologies

It would seem that there are several readers that didn't get the point. His mind went into overdrive at the prospect of a lifetime with this woman, and he fantasized, which is EXACTLY what erotica is. Thank you for those who had positive things to say, and for those who at least had the courage to take credit for their comments. Perhaps the others could pick up a pen and write one themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i liked it

i liked the story and i liked the ending it was a crazy twist i wasn't expecting and honestly i would like to see another written along the same lines of him knowing what was going to happen and maybe make different choices

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
blissssss

Reading was sometimes a little strange (or farfetched for me) but always enticing and hot. Couldn't wait to finish the stories and boy what a finish it was. Unlike the open ends in other similar stories this one brought it all together.

I loved it...and so did my ...

Keep it up ;-)

gofish126gofish126over 9 years ago
A very heart warming story

As I read I thought maybe it could be a dream. It was a great story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good

A very unexpected ending and I loved it. During the story I kept thinking "no way" could one man keep up with so many highly sexed women and you completely surprised me. Good job.

SabarthSabarthover 9 years ago
Great read!

Have just found your writings from the 'similar stories' box on the side and i'm slowly making my way through your stories, really loved the surprise twist at the end of this one, made me think of a novel called Replay I read a long time ago, will read more of your stories with anticipation.

Thank you !

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
i loved it!!!

im a bit biased because i love redheads with big tits...lol

loved every chapter,and i dont think the ending took anything away from the previous chapters. if anything, it made them better !!!!!!!!!!!

you are a genious...GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!

btw. thank you for keeping anal to a minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic Story

This was a great story and thank you for sharing it with all of us

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh wow

i really love your stories. you bring out the love in your stories that few,very,very few writers ever do. thank you for your stories and please keep writing more of them. thank you again. bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great job!

The story was just too much fun! Great writing, great sex and an hilarious ending. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I onlly wish the stars went to ten... or eleven.

This has to be one of my favorite stories on Lit. You handled each scene as if it were the only one, and built well to a satisfying, if very surprising, ending.

An epilog where evveryone is happy at the wedding might be okay, but I would be fine with leavig it alone.

I have read several of your stories, and you have a way with words,a s well as creativity in choice of situations.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you had me pissed at just about every character...and boom! you made me laugh

in surprise instead, then continue cackling as I realized just what a self-centered asshole the main character has to be to have a dream like that. Freud would have a field day. Nicely handled. Instead of feeling bad for clay, I feel bemusement at...main character's?...sociopathic id. Lol.

this_your_bushthis_your_bushover 8 years ago
That twist!!!

you made my day!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

I absolutely love the dream twist!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow, phew!

The dream-twist was such a relief! Ever since part 1, I had been sorry he hadn't married Becca; it was the one regret I had about the story - and you put it right for me. Neat, very neat indeed!

SnowRevolSnowRevolalmost 8 years ago
20 year dream!

AWSOME Twist that just made it perfectly Funny and Happy that he will be with the Right Family Member legally!

-Revol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great writer, uncharacteristically bad story...

The re-treaded Dallas - Bobby's Dream ending is awful. Anyone rating this more than one star was just looking for something to beat the bishop to. What a complete waste of the readers time. Again, fantastic writer with lots of great stuff but this story just collapsed in on itself with this tragically poor chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow, someone's a bit touchy?? Erotica is lot's of things...

"His mind went into overdrive at the prospect of a lifetime with this woman, and he fantasized, which is EXACTLY what erotica is." How does that define erotica?? His SLEEPING mind went into overdrive, that's Erotica?? Bit of a stretch don't you think. No need for personal insults, not everyone has to like it. This was a great story, without this sleeping fantasy. It got ruined, oh well. I'm sure you'll write something better next time. In my vast experience, the amount of unrestrained emotion in a response is directly related to the accuracy of the commentary. jahoo64

SnapDpSnapDpover 6 years ago
Just a story.

Great story. I loved the dream idea. I mean the whole story was pretty unrealistic no guy is that lucky so whats wrong with making it a dream? My only problem was how there was no reluctance from Janya when the main character showed up at the door. Especially with Becca and Lizzie slowly bringing her along it seemed like there should have been a bit more work into building the Janya and Main character relationship.

SnapDpSnapDpover 6 years ago
More like this

I love these types of stories on this site. Something where a new attractive woman is introduced and, as the reader, you're hoping the main character will get to have sex with them. Its even better when there is some build up and youre not sure if the newly introduced character will get with the main character... leads to a great pay off when they finally do. And then to bring in the original female lead character for a 3some is the best..... Cant wait to read another one like this, hopefully written by you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy plot twist, Batman!

Wow, shades of Newhart! She even had Suzanne Pleshett's (sp?) sexy voice!

Let me guess: The neighbors are 3 brothers... As almost always for you, 5 stars.

Still hate golf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I still have trouble

believing a woman upset about her husband cheating on her would try and seduce her own sons wife and not feel the slightest bit of guilt

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Doesn't Work At All

This trick, forking the story right in the middle or near the end, just doesn't work AT ALL ! !

Finish the current story. If you want to tell another story with the same beginning, then do it in some other way. Making all the previous detailed parts into some kind of dream, cheats the earlier story of any type of a proper ending, happy or otherwise. It's like saying, "Never Mind", to the whole thing. Actually, it makes me mad, as the earlier story had a good flow.

Just my opinion, of course.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
WHOA

Now THAT is how you twist an ending!!! hahahahahaa ~ I'll be damned, just when I thought you were giving him a heart attack ~ he wakes up!!! Love it, enjoyed the whole story ~ thank you!

Straight_and_curiousStraight_and_curiousalmost 5 years ago

I really thought he was having a heart attack. I always felt bad that Becca didn’t get to marry him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story!

Great story as always. Although I really didn't see the 360 'its all a dream' coming..

MwestohioMwestohioover 3 years ago

Surprised you went the Dallas route in it being a dream

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Welllllllllllll! I guess that had to be a dream as no normal male could keep up with two women let alone 4!

Too much sex,,,,,,,,,,,I'm worn out. Think I would need half a dozen little blue pills or more. Pretty good story and writing and of praises for the editors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking Cop Out. That "It was all a dream" shit is so fucking irritating.

lookbob66lookbob66about 2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. As a father with two daughters, father daughter sex is a hard stop. I guess it turned to be a dream.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Longer

The longer this story went on,the more ridiculous it got.

SorchakSorchakalmost 2 years ago

I had to wonder why in the dream, over the course of 12 years, he never got Janya pregnant. They didn't seem to use any form of birth control...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantastic twist in the tale. It explains a lot of incongruity in the previous chapters: 1)How could Lizzie get pregnant inspite of being on the pill; 2)Very doubtful that a mother would share her boyfriend with her daughter unless the entire family is full of sluts; 3) the same sentiment about a grandmother instigating her granddaughter to seduce her own father; 4)It's impossible for a man to keep up with the continuous sexual demands of 4 women for twenty years

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

Hell of a twist though before the twist was better besides the fact you had to bring the daughter in daughter and dad incest stories never fair well because most readers for this category is men and most are dads like myself so it's a thought we can't wrap our brain around and reading something like that just makes it even worse

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story! Thanks for creating it for us to enjoy.

The "dream" twist was a complete surprise and awesome way to wrap up an excellent series of stories. I started w/ Ch. 2 and read all the rest straight through; a marathon of sexy fun. Well done! I've read and enjoyed some of your other stories too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous