Telemarketing Turnabout Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look on his face was priceless. He spun on his heels to face them, then me, then them, then me. He hadn't had a clue.

"That's right, genius... for well over twenty years, I've been making your Mother scream in ecstasy. And your sister. Am I forgetting someone?" I teased, pausing for effect. Janya raised her hand, glaring at Clay.

"Oh, that's right... your wife too, although not for nearly as long, " I told him. "Only... what is it now Janya, darling? Eleven years? "

"Actually, twelve, my Love," she replied, smiling at his discomfort. "Of course, if you breathe a word of this to anyone, we'll deny it. And, obviously, we can be very convincing... we fooled you, didn't we?" She looked at Becca and Lizzie. "Anything to add?"

"Just one thing," Lizzie said, touching her Mother on the shoulder. Becca turned to face her. "I'm sorry this didn't work out Mom, but we tried," she whispered. Then she turned back to her brother.

"You..." she pointed at him, "... get the fuck out of our house!"

"And don't let the door hit you in the ass!" Janya added.

"You heard the ladies. Out please!" I gestured toward the exit, and led him to out through the house. He plodded along in stunned silence, unable to believe he hadn't known what was going on under his nose. We reached the front door, and I opened it wide. He still hadn't said anything.

"So, you have everything you came with, right Clay? Not leaving anything behind?" He was still silent, although his mouth was opening and closing like a fish, but nothing was coming out. "I want you to know you are welcome back, anytime you decide to behave like an adult. Until then, you can forget about even trying, and that comes from everyone here, not just me." I closed the door behind him and symbolically dusted off my hands.

Becca came over to me and kissed me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Thank you for trying, darling. I guess he'll never change." She laughed, adding, "Did you see his face? Especially when Janya piped up. That was worth the effort, right there. Part of me feels bad, laughing at my own child's troubles, but he is his father's son. Asshole!"

We spent the next couple of hours snuggled together on the couch, watching a movie from our extensive collection. Since I was greatly outnumbered, the likelihood of being subjected to a chick flick was pretty high, but tonight at least, I didn't care. It was, after all, Thanksgiving, and I had more to be thankful for than usual. The accident was in the past, and other than setting off airport metal detectors in the future, no one was permanently damaged.

After the movie, everyone split up to do stuff. Dishes, leftovers, etc. My job of the day was to flip and rotate the mattress, and change the sheets, in the master bedroom. It's nine feet square and weighs about three hundred pounds, so there was a lot of huffing and puffing involved in manhandling it into place, but I had done it before, so I had a system. Job complete, I laid down in the middle of the bed, closed my eyes for a second, and was soon fast asleep.

I had a dream that Clay tried to tell everyone about our living arrangements, and ended up in a sanitarium straightjacket because no one would believe him. Then it changed. Suddenly I was in the grasp of a very amorous octopus. That's about when I woke up.

I really was in the grasp of an amorous octopus. Not the aquatic variety, but there were eight hands roaming all over my body, removing clothing here, caressing gently here, and stimulating blood flow down there. Soft breasts pressed against me in various enjoyable locations, and four sets of lips tickled me with kisses in more locations than I could count.

We had made love, one-on-one, in every possible permutation. Two-on-one, as well, and we'd fucked three-on-me more than a few times, but had only put everyone in the same bed once, before today. Even then, it had really been pairs swapping partners back and forth, but this felt different. Becca, Lizzie, Janya and Jessi were all doing me. If ever there was a time for a little blue friend, it was today.

They had obviously come to the same conclusion, and sat me up once they had me naked. Janya handed me the pill, and Jessi had a glass of water nearby. Becca supported me from behind, rubbing her breasts against my back, and Lizzie was already busy sucking my cock to full erection. It would take about twenty minutes for the meds to kick in, but until then, we would do it the old fashioned way.

I was laid back again, and my wife moved up to straddle her handiwork, impaling herself with one motion. Janya and Jessi laid beside me, pressing themselves in from each side, and kissing me softly, while Becca gently caressed my hair. She then leaned over and pressed her breasts in my face, allowing three pairs of lips to tussle over the two available nipples.

I didn't need to do anything, as my own personal harem moved like a well choreographed team, shifting positions smoothly. The one constant was Lizzie, who was now screaming as she approached her orgasm while pounding herself up and down on my cock. She wasn't alone; all this stimulus was getting to me as well, and just about the time Lizzie reached her peak, I pumped my load up her spasming, gushing cunt.

As soon as we finished our mutual orgasm, Lizzie pulled herself off, moving up my body on her knees, leaving a trail of cum as she went. I immediately felt two tongues on my slime-covered cock, which hadn't flagged in the least. They cleaned me up, moving up to the puddle that was growing under my wife's oozing pussy when they had finished with my dick.

Lizzie was still blocking my view, hanging her fabulous F-cup beauties in my face, but someone else had taken her place in the saddle. Another warm, incredibly wet pussy began to slide slowly down my hard cock. I was grazing on Lizzie's giant nipples when the flicking tongues finished with their cleanup, allowing my wife to lay down next to me, on her side. Amazingly, she accomplished this without withdrawing her stiffly erect, fingertip-sized nipple from my mouth, stacking her voluminous mammaries for my pleasure. I flashed back, to the time shortly after Jessi's birth, when we would lay like this while I gorged myself on her ginormous, lactating funbags. Sometimes I missed the taste of her milk, but her pussy more than made up for it.

I caught a flash of long, brown hair in motion, and finally matched a face to the cunt currently gripping my cock. Janya was skewering herself eagerly, and my eyes were immediately drawn to her bouncing boobs. While Becca and Lizzie had nearly identical breasts, with remarkably little sag despite their size, Janya's G-cup spheres weren't as prominent when deprived of their support system, but that made them more mobile during sex, especially when she did her 'squat fuck with arms up' routine. Jessi and Becca were back on the kissing detail now, and their lips were everywhere.

"Hey, sleepyhead... are you in there?" It was Becca's voice, and it seemed out of place, somehow. I felt lips on mine, and suddenly everything was a little fuzzy. I looked at Janya, bouncing on my cock, and she was a weird, pixilated smudge.

"Baby? Honey?" Her voice was all around me, and everything was getting blurred together, and darker, until it faded out completely. Totally black. Then I felt the lips again.

I opened my eyes to see Becca's smiling visage.

"What happened?" I asked, looking around. "Where is everyone?

"Um, exactly who were you expecting?" she laughed.

"Seriously, where's Jessi? Janya? Lizzie?" I was still fuzzy. Becca looked at me, equally confused.

"Seriously? Lizzie's at school, and I don't know who Jessi and Janya are," she replied looking concerned. I laughed.

"Right. You don't know who your granddaughter is? Or your daughter-in-law?"

"Baby, are you okay? I don't have a granddaughter, or a daughter-in-law." Becca looked even more confused than I felt.

"Becca, Sweetheart, don't joke like that!" I was clearer now, and noticed that the room wasn't right. Neither was the bed. It almost looked like... It was! "What are we doing here, in our old bedroom?"

"Our old bedroom? It's our new bedroom! Where else would we sleep?" she asked, checking my forehead for fever." You're not hot."

"I m confused..." I started.

"You're not the only one. I have no idea what you're talking about. You've only lived here with me for a couple of weeks. What do you mean...'old bedroom'?"

Weeks? No, it's been years... Over twenty years!, I thought, shaking my head.

"What? Wait... How old are you?" I asked, trying to figure things out.

"I thought I was the one with age issues," she giggled, "but I think you've lost your mind. Nice to meet you. I'm Becca, and I'm a divorced 45 year-old Mother of two. I live here, with my new, sexy younger boyfriend... that's you, by the way... and I've had more fun with him in the last few months than I had in twenty-five years of marriage. What else do you want to know?"

Forty-five? That can't be! If that's true then... No! It can't be!

"Um... Did we have sex in the bathroom at a football game?" I asked gently. She blushed.

"Yes. I'm sorry... I was so horny, I couldn't help myself," she answered sheepishly.

"And you have a birthday coming up, right?"

"Yes, darling... next week," she replied.

"Wow," I laughed, coming to the only conclusion I could. "I haven't met Lizzie or Clay yet, right?"

"No you haven't, and I'm a bit nervous about that, but I've decided that whatever happens, I'm sticking with you. I Love You," she added, kissing me again. "You want to explain why you're looking for a granddaughter I don't have in our bed?"

"Absolutely. I think I just had the most detailed dream I've ever heard of. That's the only possible explanation," I said, incredulously.

It took me twenty minutes to run down the highlights of my 'twenty year dream', and when I was done, Becca was looking at me with a big grin on her face.

"So, you had a dream that we were in a relationship with three other women... I'll ignore the fact that one of those is my daughter, and one is a still unborn granddaughter... and through it all, I was still your favourite?" I nodded. "How can I view that as anything other than a compliment? Your subconscious really took off, didn't it?" she added, laughing.

"Man, it was so real, though!" I exclaimed. "How do I know that this isn't the dream?"

Becca shrugged, then reached over and pinched me on the arm.

"Ouch! Okay Sweetheart, I guess you're real."

"You guess?" she smiled, and moved closer, leaning over me and pressing her breasts into my chest. "How about now? Don't these feel real?"

I had to admit, she sure felt real... as in 'real good'. Becca's boobs squashed against me were among my favourite sensations ever. I decided to let her convince me a little more.

"Oh yes, they do feel nice. One might say 'dreamy'," I teased. She huffed, and increased her efforts, pressing her lips to mine. Her tongue and mine tangled in a playfully passionate kiss, during which I pulled her the rest of the way atop me. My hands grabbed her firm, athletic ass, toned by countless laps of her pool, and pulled her into position. The combination of reliving my highly erotic dream, Becca's breasts, and morning wood, had my cock as hard as steel, and it was my intention to put it to use. I managed to get the head between her moist lips, and let her sexual instincts do the rest.

Becca rolled her pelvis under, trapping my dick and sliding further down my shaft. She moaned, and pulled away from my lips, sitting up and completing the process. Her hot, wet pussy gripped my entire length, and she undulated her hips to seat it fully.

"Fuck! I sure as hell know you're real. Real big. Real hard, " she giggled, making a few gentle strokes with her hips, "Ooooooo, and so really good inside my pussy!" She leaned back on her hands, arching her back slightly, and thrusting her massive breasts out. I loved it when she did that, as it separated her tits and made them even more prominent on her chest, and made them jiggle in a way that captivated me. Her thick nipples stood tall in silhouette.

Becca was moaning, riding my cock joyfully, and looking deep into my eyes. Part of me was sad, acknowledging the fact that the life I thought I had, the one that included Lizzie, Janya and Jessi in my bed, was a dream.

A bigger part of me felt lucky, and happier than I would have thought possible. The real tragedy would have been to only dream of a lifetime with Becca. The beautiful eyes that had sparkled at me, that first night at the pub, were looking down at me now. The luscious, succulent lips that kissed me impulsively that night, were now moving closer, and pressing softly against mine. The spectacular body that her ex-husband had so carelessly tossed away, was writhing in erotic bliss in my arms as I rolled us over.

Becca's lips never left mine, and we moaned in communal joy while I ground into her drooling pussy, making love to the best thing that ever happened to me. Her body was everything I could ever hope for, as close to my own personal definition of perfection as any woman could be. I continued to probe her moist depths, fucking her gently with short, firm strokes that I knew from experience, both real and dreamed, would bring her to the heights of ecstasy. I wanted to show her that she meant more to me than any dream ever would.

"Mmmm, mmmm," she moaned into our kiss, finally pulling back as her pleasure neared. "Oh yes, baby, give me that cock! I'm so close baby... So close!"

Perching up on my arms, I started to fuck her a little harder, a little deeper, a little faster... and she began to pant and groan with the increase in stimulus. I watched her eyes as the first wave hit her, and they rolled back before she shrieked in glee.

"Oh yes, oh fuck yes! Oh fuck yes! Oh yes, yes, Yes, YES, YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

One of my greatest pleasures in the world was watching her body as I gave her pleasure, and this time was no exception. She twitched, quivered and squirmed under my body, and I joined in her emotions, emptying my balls into her pussy even as she was screaming her own joy.

I collapsed in a heap beside my darling Becca. There was no doubt that she was my reality, and that I loved her. We laid there, staring into each other's eyes, while we both tried to recover from our respective earthshattering orgasms.

"You know I Love You, right?" she asked me, smiling sweetly.

"Of course, Sweetheart. And I Love you."

"So... if you think I'm going to let you... or tell you to, marry my daughter, you're crazy. You are mine, and I'm not going to share you with anyone. Let's get married," she said.

"I think that sounds like a great idea," I replied, kissing her softly.

***

But next Friday, before Becca's birthday, just in case my dream was more premonition than fantasy, I will be walking around the house naked, waiting to bump into Lizzie.

Because... stranger things have happened.