Temporary Girlfriend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh hardened and I mounted him. I rode him for a long time, alternating speeds, often rolling my hips around to give him entirely different sensations. We repositioned and he fucked me doggie style for a while; I liked that position for his long cock stimulated my G-spot and it wasn't long before I allowed myself another orgasm.

Josh ate my pussy for a while, driving me ever higher with his talented tongue and lips. I urged him back in me and he re-entered from several different angles.

We came together, surrounded by the gentle breaking waves beside us and the panoply of stars over our heads. The experience was truly spiritual – a union of our souls and the Universe. There couldn't have been a finer moment anywhere.

After our afterglow had waned, Josh picked me up and carried me up to the house. We briefly dipped in the pool to wash off the beach and our last lovemaking session then we crashed into the night on another of the large beds – locked in each other's arms.

Josh kissed me awake the next morning. I blinked awake.

"No fair," I said, "I have morning breath that would kill a dragon from the Mexican food I ate last night."

He laughed and told me not to worry but that I should get up. "There's some sort of crew in the kitchen and the aromas and making my mouth water."

"I'm supposed to make your mouth water – not food!" I told him playfully.

He retorted, "Ah, but without food my ability to deliver pleasure to you will vanish. I'll end as nothing but a pile of famished bones."

I tugged on his cock, "Just keep this bone handy."

He pulled away but grabbed my arms and gently pulled me to a vertical position. I gradually got out of bed and went to the bathroom. When I came out I asked Josh, "What are people wearing?"

"Nothing," he replied. "It's a come as you are breakfast." He smiled lecherously at me. I floated into his arms and we kissed, my mouth now tasting like peppermint toothpaste.

In the beautiful kitchen, Ray had mastered the coffee maker and seemed pleased to contribute some of the dark liquid to the cups at our places around the counter. Fiona had found containers of fruit and Stacy had found enough eggs and other fixings to wrestle up a Mexican omelet for us. All three were nude.

"You guys OK with what happened last night?" Fiona asked after we were seated and eating.

"Better than OK," I told her. "It's a night we'll never forget." I looked at Josh. "We both loved every second of it. We joined the 'Sex on the Beach Club' after you guys slipped away." I grinned at Josh; he looked proud of himself.

Fiona turned to Ray and said, "Put that on our 'to do' list." He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"What is on your list? What can we do this morning before we have to leave?" I asked the group rhetorically.

Stacy chimed in, "I'd like to see the market. I hear there are all sorts of crafts and artwork there. I'd also like to walk around and take pictures in the marina. Would you guys like that ... or do you want something more physical?" She snickered at her last comment.

Josh answered for both of us, "We're fine physically – for now. I need to rest – and I'd like to spend a little fun time – the non-sexual kind - down here with my girlfriend. You guys are all insatiable – lovely but insatiable. I opt for walking around the market and marina for us. I'd like to get airborne right after lunch. We'll be flying into the clock."

I nodded my agreement with Stacy and Josh.

"OK, it's decided," Stacy announced. She looked at her lovers and added, "Of course, you two can stay here and consummate your marriage again if you want to."

Ray and Fiona looked at each other then laughed. Fiona said with a tone of great reluctance, "No, we'll come to the market." She looked at Ray and added, "But we do have some serious fucking plans for later this afternoon."

An hour later Josh and I had packed our bags and had put them in the car. The five of us drove back to the main part of the small city and played tourist for the morning. In the market I bought some small trinkets for some of my co-workers and a couple of mementos for myself.

Stacy took about a thousand pictures, particularly around the marina where she had us pose against the picturesque background. She got some passersby to take group photos of the five of us and I made her promise to e-mail them all to me. I wondered if the photos and couple of Mexican crafts I'd bought would be the only things left from this weekend.

Somehow the reality that this was my last day as a 'temporary girlfriend' had started to hit home. I had a deep feeling of nostalgia; I didn't want this time to end. I wasn't sure what Josh thought but I wanted our newly formed relationship to continue. While he'd professed he liked me and thought I fit into his unusual family, he'd also been remarkably silent about what would happen in our lives after this weekend.

We ate lunch at a seafood restaurant that overlooked the marina. After our meal, Ray drove us out to the airport. Four of us stood and talked while Josh paid for the plane's overnight stay and fuel, checked weather, and filed our flight plan. A U.S. customs agent stationed at the airport came and checked our papers and the plane, allowing for our re-entry into the U.S. without needed to stop for a further customs check.

Amidst promises to visit each other either in Colorado or Boston soon, we all bid each other goodbye with a hail of kisses and bear hugs. I secretly wondered if I'd see any of them again.

Josh and I climbed in the Cessna Citation jet, folded up the stairway and settled into the cockpit as the others walked across the tarmac to watch our takeoff.

Josh ran through several checklists and reminded me about safety exits and oxygen. He had me put my hand on the throttles as he advanced them and the plane started to move. He showed me how to steer the plane with my feet through the rudder pedals. We taxied to the end of the runway while Josh talked to ground control and got our clearance.

Josh explained, "We're flying to Denver to refuel. I have to pick-up something there too – a family thing that Katelyn's bringing to the airport for me. Pull back on the throttles just a little; keep your ground speed low as you taxi – this plane builds up a lot of momentum."

I nodded my acknowledgement but over-corrected by pulling the throttles back too far. Josh's steady hand on mine easily corrected my mistake.

Near the runway end we stopped and ran through a couple of checklists; Josh switched the radio over to the tower frequency and informed them we were ready to takeoff. The crisp voice from tower cleared us to the active runway for takeoff and told us to contact departure control on 126.25 Mhz after takeoff. I would have a lot to learn if I took up flying.

We took off towards the ocean and used about 4,800 feet of runway. Josh set our climb out at about 2,000 feet per minutes. We bid tower goodbye and switched to departure; they cleared us to flight level 410 and after a several minute had us switch frequencies to Mexicali enroute center.

Josh walked me through some of the instruments again and talked me through the entire flight, relating it back to his flight planning. He showed me some of the computer printouts he'd done at the Puerto Vallarta airport and explained each one including how to read the gibberish that turned out to be terminal weather reports.

The time flew by and soon we'd started our descent. Josh explained we were flying into Centennial Airport, a general aviation airport fifteen miles southeast of downtown Denver. We'd refuel there, pickup the things Josh was expecting, and then fly on to Boston.

We started our descent over New Mexico and again I loved flying over the mountains. Josh pointed out Pike's Peak and the Air Force Academy as we left the mountains for the foothills of the Rockies. Fifteen minutes latter our tires squeaked loudly as the sleek jet set down on the ten thousand foot long runway. We rolled out and taxied to one of the buildings for refueling and our stop. Josh shut down the jet's engines and suddenly it was so quiet.

We got up from our seats and Josh opened the door to the plane, lowering its self-contained stairs in the process. As we descended, Katelyn appeared, running across the tarmac screaming her joy at seeing us both again. My surprise showed, no doubt because my mouth was a gaping void – yet again. This was unexpected.

I looked at Josh and he said tersely, "Katelyn brought the things I needed to pickup – family stuff."

We hugged and kissed. Carl sauntered towards us too at a more sedate pace than his wife accompanied by another couple. Lots of introductions were made of the new couple, Doug and Beth Wittman. Both were in their early thirties. Doug possessed an athletic body and had a deep tan suggesting he spent some time outside. Beth had short brunette hair and a shapely figure. She had what I call a 'bubble ass' – making that part of her anatomy one of her outstanding features and head turner. I kissed both of them too.

We walked to the terminal but stood outside in the late afternoon sunshine as the jet got serviced on the ramp. After the fuel truck pulled away from the airplane Josh went inside and settled his fuel bill. I asked Josh how much the fuel bill had been and he told me about $4,500; I think my mouth fell open again.

We chattered at each other, reflected on the wedding and how nice the Villa in Puerto Vallarta had been. Carl told me that he, Katelyn, Beth and Doug had stayed at the house a year earlier and had been able to recommend it to Ray and Fiona.

I grinned and asked Katelyn in a whisper, "Did you make love on the beach? You know, join the Beach Club?"

She grinned at me and said, "Yes. All four of us." Then she whispered to me again, "We swapped several times down there. Isn't it wonderful?"

I nodded enthusiastically. I could tell she had about a thousand questions about what had happened sexually during our overnight stay with the trio at their honeymoon villa. I pulled her aside and said, "We all made love to each other. I'll never forget the past twenty-four hours. Fiona or Stacy can fill you in on the details but I can tell you we're both fucked out. I don't think we'll try the Mile High Club on this flight."

She laughed and we hugged.

Next I knew Josh started pulling me towards the airplane and we were waving goodbye again. "We'll be back soon," he told everyone.

All too soon we repeated the process of checklists, taxiing, takeoff and climb to altitude. With over a mile head start we were at our flight level sooner than when we took off at sea level. As we flew our flight plan route at 41,000 feet Josh pointed out that sunset on the ground occurred significantly earlier than it did for us at our altitude. Where there were no clouds I could see the shadows of sunset already lengthening on the ground.

Soon dusk reached even our altitude and in only a few minutes we were night flying. Josh pointed out the night-lights of Chicago then Detroit area, Cleveland, Buffalo and then we started our descent. We'd had a strong tailwind at altitude so had picked up almost an hour on our flight time. As we descended I thought I could see Boston from hundreds of miles away and it turned out I could. Further, at the same time I could see New York, Hartford, Albany, Providence and lots of other in between cities. Flying in the cockpit was so different from being in the back of the bus.

Many miles out I heard Boston Approach Control clear November-One-Bravo-Foxtrot for a straight-in, visual approach to runway one-one at Hanscom Field. I think we were still fifty or more miles away.

Josh's hands flew around the cockpit and he gave me a running commentary again on what he was doing. He had me read several checklists to him as we descended. When things got quiet he pointed out the airport to me amidst the sea of lights surrounding Boston. The airport was hard to see until I noticed the flashing green and white beacon.

Josh set the heavy aircraft down so gently that the transition from flight to the ground was unnoticeable. After we slowed, he pulled off the active runway and taxied back to our hanger. Two linemen and a 'tug' were there to greet us. One of them indicated where we should park the jet with a pair of lighted batons.

Josh seemed very happy as he gathered our gear from the storage locker at the back of the plane. He hummed and practically jumped around clicking his heels.

One of the linemen pulled Josh's Porsche up beside the plane and put our suitcases and other bags into the back of the car. There appeared to be just enough space for all our things, particularly my souvenirs.

Josh drove us into Boston along Route 2. As we hit Cambridge he asked if I was hungry.

"Not only am I hungry, but I think my throat's been cut. Several diet cokes is not my idea of a full meal on a cross country flight." I grinned at him yet inside I wondered if now, after our wonderful weekend, we'd just go back to being coffee buddies once in a while. I had a little moment when I choked up and couldn't talk.

"Good," Josh said oblivious to my thoughts and emotions. "I think we have just enough time to make dinner at one of my favorite spots. Since the weather is so nice and clear, I'm sure you'll like it."

Josh shot around some of the Cambridge roundabouts and crossed over the Charles River onto the Boston side of the river. Next I knew he took an exit and headed into the parking garage under Boston's Prudential Center.

We locked up the car and rode the elevator up to the fifty-second floor to the Top of the Hub. I had never been there and as we got off the elevator and stepped into the lounge I could see why a pilot would like this place. The view was spectacular. Lights were visible in every direction and we could see part of Boston's Logan Airport towards the east.

A hostess led us to a window table in the lounge and we sat. Doug ordered us both a glass of wine. "Finally I can have a libation," he said.

"Oh, that's right. Except for one glass of wine at the wedding I haven't seen you drink anything alcoholic since we left."

Josh explained, "It has to do with being as sharp witted as I can be as a pilot. The general rule is eight hours from bottle to throttle but I try to be more conservative than that. Sometimes I'll not drink if I even think I might fly the next day. I enjoy wine but I'm really not much of a drinker anyway."

We chatted some more and ordered a light dinner. A jazz trio was entertaining; a few people were dancing. The crowd was thin and I attributed that to it being a Monday night. Josh and I were about the last to order. I blanched at the prices posted on the menu but they didn't seem to bother Josh.

After a silence I realized I was mildly jet lagged and that the whirlwind weekend had started to catch up with me. Josh on the other hand had started to come alive. He swept me up onto dance floor.

"You know I like dancing with you," he told me. "I think we dance well together."

"Women like to dance," I said. "It's a sure way to a woman's heart."

"Vertical sex," Josh whispered in my ear. I ran my left hand up the back of his neck and into his hair. I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you," he said. "You are genuine aren't you?" We stopped dancing and walked the few paces back to our table.

"What you see is what you get," I said as we sat. "My mother always said if you try to be someone you aren't, the only person you'll end up fooling is yourself. I'd past twenty before I started to understand what she meant. People have to take me for who I am. I can accommodate but I can't change."

"I like that philosophy – your last statement," he said. After a long pause during which we stared out the windows, Josh suddenly asked me, "So did you like being my 'temporary girlfriend' for the weekend?"

I reached across the table and touched his hand. "It's changed my life forever. You've changed my life forever. Your family. Oh my God, the sex and love I've felt from you all. I can't say enough."

I paused and looked at him. My eyes started to tear up and I got a knot in my throat suddenly. I couldn't talk through my tears and the realization that all this was going to end – here and now. I didn't want this to end and I had the sudden feeling that this was a 'thank you and goodbye' conversation.

I choked and snorted a little as I held back a sob. "I'm sorry," I mumbled almost under my breath, "I just didn't want our time together to end."

Now Josh reached across the table and took my hand. "Neither do I."

He slid from his chair and into the empty aisle of the lounge. Josh shuffled on his knees so he could be next to me, never once letting go of my hand.

Josh brought my hand to his lips and kissed it. "Megan ... will you marry me?"

I couldn't believe my ears. I broke into nearly uncontrollable crying as I screamed, "YES, YES, YES! Oh, I will, I will."

I threw my arms around Josh and we hugged and kissed. I couldn't believe I'd gone from near depression to elated joy in ten seconds.

Josh reached in his pocket and pulled out a diamond ring. The two or three carat diamond was surrounded by a delicate pattern of baguettes and an antique hand-made setting. I'd never seen a ring like it.

He took my hand and as about a hundred patrons and staff watched us, he slipped the ring on my finger. I then leapt out of my chair and into his arms.

"Oh, Josh. I'm so glad ... happy ... everything." I was all teary again. I sobbed, almost uncontrollably for a minute.

Other patrons watched and it didn't take too much imagination to figure out what had just happened between the two of us. We both sat down again. Josh would have kept holding both of my hands but I had to wipe the tears of joy from my eyes frequently in order to see. Eventually I looked around the lounge; there were a lot of smiling faces and heads nodding in our direction.

Then suddenly our waitress, the hostess and the bartender all came over carrying a cupcake with a sparkler going full tilt on it. Our waitress said, "You guys just made everyone here feel good. Congratulations from all of us." Everyone – even the other patrons - applauded. Now I was blushing. We thanked everyone.

I was speechless, a rare state for me. My brain knew a thousand questions to ask and all I could do be silent, wipe my teary eyes, maintain my silly smile of ultimate happiness, and keep looking at the ring on my left hand. It could have been plastic but instead it was this beautiful piece of art. Josh looked pretty happy too and pleased with himself.

Josh explained, "The ring belonged to my mother's mother. It's a family heirloom."

"OH," I exclaimed as I suddenly connected the dots. "Is this why we stopped in Denver?"

"Yeah," he said in a humble voice. "Katelyn had been keeping the ring in Denver for my eventual use. She and Fiona had a bet that I'd never claim it or give it to anyone."

I stammered, "So ... so you knew in Mexico? Before we left? Did Fiona and Stacy know?"

"I actually knew in Aspen before we went to Mexico, and yes, Fiona and Stacy knew. Katelyn had to get the ring from her safe deposit box this morning. Fiona called her just after we left Puerto Vallarta to tell her when we were arriving in Denver and to tell her not to spill the beans. Megan, you are so perfect. You are every guy's best dream and I don't want to have you anywhere other than in my life – all the time, forever and ever."

"But I sort of slept around. Stacy, Ray, Fiona. You know if Katelyn and Carl had been there I'd have done them too, and probably Doug and Beth. I'm bisexual. Are you sure? You're OK with all that?"

"I'm better than OK with that," Josh said. "Last Thursday at dinner and on our flight I told you my philosophy about relationships. I meant it. We're going to have an open marriage. I want us to be each other's home base but I want us to keep growing, learning and finding joy in the world for ourselves. I know other people will provide those avenues to you and sometimes that will involve intimacy of some kind. I don't mind and hope you won't."