Temporary Girlfriend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

"Oh, Josh, I love you so." I thought for moment and added, "And I love Fiona, Katelyn, Stacy, Ray, Carl and the whole world too."

I paused and said, "When I go into work tomorrow and my friends ask me how my weekend went, I am going to absolutely blow everyone's mind telling them I got engaged to a guy I met a week ago. My parents are going to be blown away too."

"Regrets," Josh asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"Not one iota," I said with a big grin. I leaned across the table and kissed him again.

We swung by my apartment and picked up a few more clothes that I held on my lap as we drove to Josh's condo. I moved in that night at his insistence and over the following weeks gradually created Megan spaces that had been exclusively Josh spaces. He didn't mind a bit and helped me every step of the way.

We didn't leap to get married. It wasn't that we weren't sold on each other. From when we met I did nothing but fall deeper in love with Josh every day that went by. He often told me the same thing. We planned a wedding the following May.

During the next year, we made frequent trips to Colorado, often joining other family members at Chateau Eagle Pines or at their homes in the Denver area. Josh hired some other portfolio managers for the Bannock Foundation and for the first time started to delegate some of the work that had consumed him so. Together we created space for work, play, and family in each other's lives. The theme of love permeated all we did - and now all we do.

We thought of going back to Puerto Vallarta for our honeymoon, but then I found a beachside villa in the Caribbean that was near a 10,000 foot paved runway and large enough to allow Fiona, Stacy, Ray, Carl, Katelyn, Doug and Beth as well as the two of us to all honeymoon together. Someday soon, if there's any interest, I'll write about the year of our engagement and what we did that week on a Caribbean island.

Namasté.

The End.

If you'd like to read more of the adventures of these characters please e-mail me. Your comments and further ideas are invited. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers