Temporary Girlfriend: Christmas Holidays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

Both men kissed us softly and tiptoed away and upstairs.

"Beth," I found my voice and hoarsely whispered, "I love you."

"I love you, Megan." She hugged me.

I fell asleep in her arms.

*

We made love in the middle of the night -- Beth and I did. I mostly focused on her and we both seemed content with the results. After that, we went upstairs. Beth went in to snuggle up to her husband and I spooned in behind Josh, who in turn was spooned behind Katelyn. I don't think he even woke up.

In the morning I realized that I was a little sore from our sex play the night before. The guys wanted to ski and so they loaded up the large car and headed off to the ski area. Beth, Katelyn and I stayed behind for 'girl talk.'

"Are you OK that I made love to Josh," Katelyn asked me as the guys pulled away from the house.

"Yes, absolutely," I responded. "I actually think it's wonderful -- your relationship. Josh and Fiona too." We'd had an abbreviated discussion like this in September but I think it was just checking in to be sure I was all right with their sex. I noted she used the word 'love' but I couldn't recall how she'd described their unions when we were together in September.

"Why?" Beth asked with a curious tone. "Most other people would be running in circles screaming 'Incest. Incest.' Why do you feel all right about it?"

I answered, "I love to see people love each other. What's the opposite -- dislike or indifference? Those emotions don't take you anywhere good. The fact that I love Josh too just makes it all much better for Josh and even for Katelyn, because I get to love her through him."

I went on, "As for the incest, the only argument I can possible see against a sibling relationship is inbreeding and no one is planning that here -- at least not yet. Even if they were, there are ways to test whether a pregnancy is going along all right."

I paused and went on, "So that leaves the acceptability of the relationship. I'm not a monogamist and I don't think partners have to be exclusive with each other. I believe in an open marriage --a phrase most people seem to think only involves sex with others."

"If there's more to an open marriage, tell us," Katelyn said. "I've heard the term tossed around but I always thought it meant freedom to sleep with whomever you wanted."

"OK. An open relationship is democratic, flexible, nurturing and freedom granting. It feels good and it brings you joy. You can talk about anything yet you're sensitive to the needs of your partners. Roles are flexible too. There's no requirement for outside sex so far."

"In a closed relationship, someone plays the autocrat -- usually the guy, ordering the little woman to do his bidding. There are rules for just about everything and things are restrictive. The relationship often feels bad to be in or it makes you feel down. You have to bite your tongue about some subjects -- like sex; taboo areas we don't talk about."

"I feel more open than closed, but sometimes I feel I'm in a closed relationship," Beth said.

"It's a spectrum, really," I said. "Part of it is how you feel about things and part of it is the reality of the situation. Do you know who you are? Do you feel good about yourself? Do you accept yourself? Can you be genuine with others? Do you take time to listen to your inner self and to steer the conversation? Can you be open minded about new subjects or ideas? Do you do things to stimulate your creativity? Do you like sex -- and associate it with love and affection? Do you respect your body and do things to care for it?"

I continued, "None of these questions carry black and white answers. The spectrum is a gray scale -- even colored. If you 'think' about the answers to questions like these it'll put you on the right track towards being a whole person. Whole people thrive in open relationships and shun closed relationships. Thus, you guide the kind of relationship you have by who you are."

I added, "The fact that you share sexually strongly suggests to me that you are more towards the open end of things than the closed end. It's all a state of flux anyway. I should add I don't think you can be open in one part of your relationship and closed in another part -- it all has to move together."

"How'd you and Josh start with an open relationship?" Katelyn asked. "I thought he was all business!"

"I'm pretty open about things and it turns out your brother has thought about a lot of these questions too. Somehow he decided that his own growth and expansion couldn't happen in a closed relationship. I think he figured out that sexual freedom could lead him in that direction too -- he didn't have to be possessive. I've felt that since I was sixteen and watched the silly behaviors of my classmates as they closed themselves off from others to 'go steady' or whatever."

"What about arguments?" Beth asked.

"We both think you have to pull the situation apart; ask 'what's the real problem here? Is this a symptom or the disease?' Then you have to agree that you're not here to assign blame; that means that we both know we'd do nothing to hurt the other -- intentionally anyway. So we start with words like 'I have a problem' and lay it out. Then we talk about the nature of the problem; what caused it, how long has it been going on, and things like that? Then we see if we can be creative about solving it."

"Give an example," Katelyn said.

I started, "A month ago I told Josh I felt lonely. When we analyzed why I felt this way it turned out he'd been spending more nights at work repositioning the Foundation's portfolio for a market downturn he expects. Thus, I was alone more than I'd been since we became partners. We talked about whether he had to be paying attention to me or just in the condo with me; I told him I'd try his just being around. So he started to work at home at night, in our living room, while I could see him and feel his presence. My feelings of loneliness went away immediately and I told him so. He got his work done and so he was happy too. We made a 'win-win'."

"Talk about jealousy," Beth said. "I don't feel jealous when we're in a situation like we are this weekend, but if Doug was to go off with someone I didn't know I'd be miffed -- at least I think I would."

I responded, "Part of understanding jealousy is to understand what its opposite is -- the word 'compersion' has been coined to fill the void in vocabulary. It means taking joy in the happiness, love and comfort your partner finds with someone else. For instance, when Josh has a lunch with someone I am glad for whatever he gets from the relationship. If they spent the afternoon in bed somewhere, I'd feel happy that they both got something from the day."

I turned to Beth, "What makes you comfortable in sharing Doug with all of us, but not with someone you don't know but that he likes and finds interesting? You fear loss or denial of affection. I doubt Doug would ever do that to you. He loves you but feels comfortable in the freedom you've given him. I've listened and watched the two of you tonight; you communicate well and are openly affectionate. The way he operates he'd be more likely to bring someone home rather than do something surreptitiously."

"I suppose," Beth said tentatively.

"Do you feel comfortable when he goes off to work?" I asked.

"Sure. Yes," she answered.

"Does he find satisfaction there; a sense of self actualization?"

"Oh yes, he gets lots of stimulation, it excites him and he's always learning new things," Beth stated in an animated voice, her excitement over Doug's job clearly evident. Katelyn looked on in fascination at our discussion.

"Well, what if he found other sources for the same stimulation -- another person -- a woman?"

Beth laughed, "I see your point. I've been operating in a narrow band of freedom granting, one I feel comfortable with. I guess I'm going to have to get out of my comfort zone, aren't I?"

"I think if you do, you'll grow too. While I learn and grow a little while I live in my comfort zone, the times I remember and feel that I make large leaps to new phases in my self development are the times I do things well outside my comfort zone."

"I find that too," Katelyn said. "When Carl and I first thought about swinging with Doug and Beth I moved way outside my comfort zone. I mean I'd been sort of wild in college and all, but this was different. I'm married and have two kids and belong to clubs and all. My comfort zone included all that but not love, caring and sex with another man -- or a woman."

Katelyn went on, "That was two years ago and I can recall every little discussion or thought I had at the time as I wondered about how we'd do this and what it would be like. In hindsight, I grew tremendously and learned so much about myself, about Beth and Doug, and about lots of other people. I'm such a better person for it. Oh, and it's so much more than just the sex -- these new relationships touch about every part of my life."

Beth said, "I do feel that; I guess I'm unsure about the future. I'm just nestled in where we are right now. I want to think about this discussion. You've both raised my thinking so much by this discussion, you especially Megan. You really have your act together."

"Well, we're here for you if you need us and no topic is taboo. Remember we're all works in process so don't feel you need to be perfect about all this or that you're wrong for feeling the way you do. Talk to Doug too."

Beth said, "Oh, I will. I love you guys so much it almost hurts." She rose and came to each of us with Sapphic kisses. Katelyn and I both responded well.

The three of us drove into Aspen and had lunch at a trendy little sandwich shop that Katelyn recommended. Our discussion over lunch moved to my wedding with Josh, a subject that needed much more attention than it had received from me. I actually felt embarrassed that I had done so little planning or thinking about my own betrothal. We were living together. We loved each other. I'd already committed. The wedding was just a party -- the rite was past.

"Haven't you guys talked about the wedding and honeymoon?" Beth asked.

"Josh and I talked about it a week ago. We want to do it in the Boston area -- that's where most of our friends and colleagues are, plus my family is only an hour away. As for the honeymoon, I just know that we want someplace where we can all go and play for a week -- and I mean all of you. We also know we want to do it in May. May 18th is the day Josh and I 'officially' met so that's one possible date; I think it's going to be a Saturday, so that date has appeal."

Katelyn asked, "Do you have a place reserved? Reception? Minister? Honeymoon place? Wedding dress?"

"No," I responded, "not yet. I guess it's getting sort of late to do all this, right?"

"Yea!" both women said in unison.

"How about I come to Boston after New Years and help you do some planning and make some reservations?" Katelyn said.

"Works for me," I said. "You pick the time. I can fit my work schedule around just about anything. February and March won't work as I'm wrapped up with a lot of aviation stuff those months thanks to two Christmas presents Josh gave me?"

"What do you mean?" Beth asked.

"Josh gave me a pre-paid commercial-instrument-multi-engine rating course down in Florida and a week or so in Wichita to get my type rating in the jet," I answered.

"How romantic!" Beth said with a tone of sarcasm.

"Oh no," I said, "It's very romantic and one of my best Christmas gift in years. I love it. This takes me out of my comfort zone in a much different way that we were talking about this morning. I'm stretched and working hard on these ratings, then we'll be able to go places and do things I've never even dreamed about. Meanwhile, I love the process."

"Oh, it just sounded so mechanical," Beth said.

"It is and it's really sexy and it appeals to every gene in my body," I added. Katelyn laughed.

* Katelyn, Beth and I got back to the house about three-thirty and by that time we were three horny broads. Put us in an environment where sex is the main agenda item and guess what -- we think about sex all the time! The afternoon was no exception.

Thus, by three-forty the three of us were taking turns stripping the clothes off each other and by three-fifty we were in a triangular daisy chain in the middle of our king-size bed with our tongues in a pussy.

I started by lapping at Katelyn as she did Beth and Beth did me. We were nude and our hands were wandering everywhere, including in and out of the pussies we'd chosen to love.

Katelyn seemed closer to orgasm than Beth and I were. As I'd lick around her pussy and, in particular, her clitoris, she would jerk wildly, thrusting her pussy into my mouth. She turned out to be the more vocal of the three of us that afternoon.

She rambled, "Oh Megan, what you are doing to me is sooooooooo nice. I'll give you all afternoon and night to stop. Oh fuck, right there. To my right! THERE! Oh dear. Oh, put some fingers in my cunt -- like that, good, GOOD."

While I enjoyed Beth's attentions to my clit and pussy, my attentions were aimed at Katelyn. Soon I brought her off and she had her climax.

For a few seconds, as she squeezed my head and hand together between her legs I thought I might expire, then she relaxed and just stroked my head.

A weak voice floated down to me, "Thank you, Megan. That was nice."

I kissed her pussy and took one more lap. She spasmed and jerked as I did this.

I put my head on Katelyn's leg and relaxed as I tuned in to the nice cunnilingus from Beth. She more or less duplicated what I'd done to Katelyn and I let her drive me right into a warm and wooly orgasm.

As I came I pulled my legs up to afford her maximum availability of my privates; I also reached down and pushed her face right into my puss.

After my cum I lowered my legs so Beth would have a cushion for her head. She rested, as I did on Katelyn, her face only inches from my now swollen labial lips.

Katelyn had recovered and so she went to work on Beth. Soon Beth came, writhing against me as she did.

I'd never been in a three-way with just women and I found it delightful and fascinating as we cared for and stroked each other. The visual impact of all the pussies and breasts were stimulating as well.

Three orgasms behind us we all switched direction in our triangle. Now I could assail Beth's pussy, she could do Katelyn, and Katelyn could do me.

Our tongues and fingers went to work.

I pulled away from Beth long enough to pose a challenge to my lovers, "Let's see if we can all cum together. Moan as you get close." I pushed my tongue back into Beth's vagina, lapping madly at the copious amount of love juice she produced.

Much as before I worked on Beth with tongue and fingers, learning more about how to turn her on and drive her to distraction. Soon I heard her moan.

Unlike before, I have tried to maintain my own state of arousal and pay attention to Katelyn's tongue as she sucked on my engorged clit and did interesting things with her fingers. I climbed the scale and gave a little moan after several minutes of Katelyn's attention. Then I heard Katelyn moan as well.

The three of us were on the doorstep and knew it.

Then we all just tipped into a blissful cum. Three long moans filled the room and our legs grasped the heads of our lovers and our free hand stroked the hair nestled in our cunts. Oh, fuck this felt good.

We collapsed on each other's thighs, resting our heads and lightly stroking each other in a sexual way.

I felt a warm hand stroke my buttocks in a loving way. I opened my eyes and turned and there was Josh standing naked next to the bed. Carl and Doug stood naked as well. All three cocks were rapidly inflating, no doubt due to the sight picture of the three of us in our after glows.

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

Doug answered, "I think we missed the first round but we caught most of the second, including the splendid show of a simultaneous triple orgasm." He looked at his friends and added, "The three of us almost came as well. I think we each wanted to be in one of your pussies."

Katelyn reached out and took hold of Carl's stiff cock; "Well no one is going to stop you from putting that in a pussy now." She rolled to her back; Carl came onto the bed and slid his cock into her only inches from my face.

Doug repeated the process with Beth and then Josh slid his long erect cock into my pussy. I marveled at how comfortable it felt to have three couples fucking right next to each other in the same bed -- not only comfortable but also highly erotic and sexual.

The six of us pumped and squirmed as the men drove their cocks into us. I could tell immediately that Josh had been thinking about this all day long. He seemed unusually aroused.

After several minutes of pumping Katelyn said, "Switch! I want to get fucked by everyone then we can all think about cuming again."

The three men paused and then pulled from the pussy they were in. With smiles they aligned themselves with a new partner: Josh moved to Beth, Carl to me, and Doug to Katelyn.

Carl sank into me with a long, slow and gentle slide in my cunt. He reached down and massaged my clit after he had filled me.

I told him, "If you keep that up I'll start having orgasms and then everyone will and we won't make the whole circuit." He smiled at me and started to pump with delicious vigor into my body.

Somehow my legs ended up over his shoulders. He would also reach down and stroke my breasts as he pistoned into me. He made me soar.

Just about the time I started to think seriously about cuming, Katelyn said, "Switch!"

Carl jerked his cock from my pussy, creating that jolt of electric sex as he did. I almost came.

Doug moved in front of me. He leaned down and said, "Hands and knees, my dear." I understood.

I rolled over and rose up to the request position. Doug drove into my pussy doggie style. We could both look at the other couples beside us and watch the cocks stroke in and out of their vaginas. As I balanced on one arm, I reached beside me and stroked Katelyn's clitoris as Josh fucked her; sometimes I'd stroke his cock when he had it almost all the way out of her body.

Katelyn started to peak. I said to Josh, "Cum in her. Cum in your sister."

The two of them shrieked softly and Josh jammed his cock in Katelyn's pussy and froze in position. She too froze as her orgasm hit.

I switched hands and used my left hand to stroke Beth's clit as Carl thrust into her. Soon I produced the same result. The two of them flew into orbit as they came, Carl declaring his cum as he jetted his sperm into her vagina.

I then froze as I felt a pair of feminine lips lick their way along my groin to my clit. Katelyn was returning the favor, even in the awkward position she had to be in to reach me. Soon she substituted fingers for lips. I was close.

Doug sped up. I could feel Katelyn fondle his cock occasionally when he had almost left my vagina. He started to slam into me. He announced, "Cum. Megan, cum, now!"

I did. My vaginal muscles went into contractions that rippled up and down his cock as he pushed into me several more times, hitting my G-spot. Katelyn's hand stroked my clit. Josh's hand fondled a breast.

I exploded into orbit again amidst a hail of fireworks and rockets bursting in air. I moaned very loudly. I also ejaculated a little girl juice, apparently into Katelyn's hand. When I opened my eyes to see the damage she was licking my fluid off her hand.

With Doug inside me I collapsed forward onto the bed. He rolled into the tight space next to his wife. I reached above my head and fondled Josh's cock that still retained some stiffness. I pulled him to me so I could suck on him and clean Katelyn's juices from his rod.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers