Temporary Girlfriend: Christmas Holidays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,980 Followers

Beth slid off the bed and duplicated the process on Doug, sucking my juices. Katelyn did Carl as he stood in front of her beside the bed.

Finally, Josh said, "So much for the cocktail hour. How about the main course?"

We laughed at the comment and expressed our desire for further drink and nourishment.

Josh said, "Then I suggest showers, some clothes and a trip into town."

Amidst groans and theatrical complaints we all vacated our bed, now a disastrous and well-used playing field, and wandered off in pairs to the various bedrooms to clean up and dress for dinner.

*

Josh and I slept together that night. I think the other four swapped spouses, however, the two of us wanted to be together. We weren't keeping score but we both agreed we'd had a surfeit of orgasms on this vacation, particularly after his sister, her husband, and their best friends had arrived at Eagle Pines.

Josh and I had some long talks about recreational sex and agreed that we couldn't just walk into a room, pick up a stranger and fuck them. Instead, there had to be some warm relationship with the other person, particularly some kind of love interest and there had to be a 'happy' morning after -- a continuing and joyous relationship.

I explained that I needed to feel 'love' for my partner -- male or female. We talked about how I'd been so quick to fall for Josh before we made love and then only a couple of days later with his sisters and Stacy -- Fiona's wife.

I had to admit that I was 'ripe' for a relationship, although I denied it at the time. I'd broken up with my previous boyfriend about nine months earlier and had sworn off men, and then I met Josh. He swept me off my feet -- he could have swept any girl off her feet but he chose me!

I confessed to an immediate willingness to lie down and spread my legs for him. He laughed but told me he felt the same way about me. Love at first sight.

He asked me, "Then why did you and Stacy and my sisters all get it on so fast?"

I had to analyze what I felt when I'd first met Katelyn and Fiona, and almost immediately thereafter Stacy. We'd quickly tantalized each other with some of our sexual escapades and then teased each other and Josh during Fiona's wedding rehearsal dinner.

I answered Josh, "I think this is what I felt. I'd already fallen for you -- in a big way. I guess I knew you'd fallen for me too and we'd played that afternoon in the Mile High Club in the jet. By association I knew I'd love your sisters. They were immediately so open with me and so was Stacy -- I think of her as one of the sisters. Thus, when we teased and shared stories I could be totally open with them. Plus, there's nothing I wouldn't share with you -- no secrets, although I do have some erotic things I've done in my past that I haven't shared with you yet."

Josh's eyebrows went up in a questioning arch. I ignored his invitation to share further for now.

I went on, "I learned the next day that Fiona, Katelyn and Stacy liked me -- a lot, and not just as a sex object -- although that was a nice way to be remembered. I told you about how we kissed and rubbed each other in the spa. I was so in heat by the actual wedding I could have really embarrassed myself if you hadn't been there. That night, back at Eagle Pines, Stacy joined us. I already loved her and knew she'd be a part of our lives for a long time."

"And my sisters?" Josh asked.

"Them too," I said. "They'd watched us make love by the fireplace the night before as they made love up on the balcony above us. I could see them, but you didn't know they were there. I knew they cared for us on many different levels. By the time we got to Mexico with Ray, Fiona and Stacy, I just wanted some kind of culmination to what I was feeling -- some closure. The sex -- no, the making love, even with the games -- gave me the closure and validated the love we felt for each other. I miss them all when they're not around."

"How'd you feel about Doug and Beth? This was the first time we've been with them," Josh asked.

"Remember we'd made connection with Carl and Katelyn in September up here -- just as we did with Fiona and family in Mexico. While we were here then we talked a lot about Doug and Beth and what they were like, their values, how they thought about people and love. Katelyn is very observant -- and particular. By association I knew I'd love them as soon as we could get together. Just the way the others were, they were my kind of people."

"So you didn't just fall into bed with them?" Josh chided.

"Hardly," I said as I poked him in his ribs. He squirmed away from me on the couch.

"So as my 'temporary girlfriend' might that mean you want to fall in bed with me?" he asked guardedly.

"Best offer I've had since I fucked my fiancée this morning before breakfast!" I replied as I melted back into his arms.

We spent an hour upstairs making love. During this time I finally told Josh about my first series of threesomes a decade earlier with my first serious boyfriend. He pried detail after detail from me and I actually enjoyed telling him the full story as we lay there playing with each other's body parts. Josh took the news remarkably well and we actually made love again.

The next few days revolved around three major activities: sex (of course!), skiing and dining out. The routine of the house involved sleeping in, a morning assignation with someone, skiing for about four or five hours, coming back to Eagle Pines for a further afternoon interlude, clean up and cocktails followed by dinner at one of the great restaurants in the town, and then interesting groupings and combinations of people as we brought sexual delight and joy to one another.

We each got private time with members of the opposite sex and occasionally with the same sex. Katelyn and I spent one night making love to each other; she took me to one of those places where I'm having a long continuous orgasm again and I never wanted it to stop. I knew what heaven was.

Doug and I made love again and really got to know each other. We had a long discussion about how to best love Beth and make her feel stronger about herself too. We also talked about our backgrounds and participation in the life style.

Carl and I spent a night with Beth, bringing her to a 'happy state of delirious sexual slutdom' as she called it. We were relentless in our assault on her beautiful body. She took it well, survived the ordeal, and suffered through dozens of orgasms.

New Year's eve we moved two of the king-size mattresses downstairs in front of the large fireplace. We had a true orgy, taking turns and swapping 'mid-fuck' with each other over and over again. We laughed till our sides hurt, drank too much, and fucked and sucked each other's brains out. We all slept together that night, awaking often to make love to a horny 'friend' or to watch two or three others take another shot at it.

I declared the morning of January 1st to be nude morning. No one was allowed to wear clothes until lunch. As a result of this pronouncement everyone continued our little 'fuck fest' up until noon. By that time we were truly worn out and in desperate need of sleep and rest both of which filled the afternoon.

We went back to the Elkhorn Lodge for dinner that night. The last time we'd all been there was for Ray and Fiona's wedding. Things were quieter this time and we were in the main dining room rather than the function room. I had elk for the first time at dinner and loved the gamy meat.

Josh and I didn't drink that night because we were flying back to Boston the next day and wanted to be as sharp as we could be when flying the jet. Carl, Katelyn, Doug and Beth planned to fly commercially to Denver the next day too. We would have flown them however private flights into the new Denver airport were discouraged.

That night we cleaned up the lodge and sort of unwound. We each talked about what we hoped the New Year would hold for us. As we went around our circle and each of talked, I felt the declarations being made to the universe about what would happen as well as the anticipation for future.

I talked about marrying Josh in May, completing my commercial-instrument and multi-engine ratings and getting the type rating for the Cessna Citation jet, and adding two new clients to the agency I worked for.

Josh talked about marrying me (I was glad he put that first on his list!), flying to Europe, the Middle East and Africa (with me?) both to add some new donors to the Foundation and to check on some of the sponsored programs, and spending more time with family and friends.

The others had a mix of family and career goals they wanted to work on. All of us wished to be together again and to enjoy the warmth and love we felt for each other throughout the year. Of course, we invited them all to come with us on our honeymoon after I figured out where that would be; Katelyn reminded me she'd be in Boston in a month to help start the planning process.

We toasted each other, even with the glasses of club soda we held, and went to bed.

*

"November-One-Bravo-Foxtrot cleared for takeoff." The voice from Aspen tower boomed into my earpiece. I echoed the clearance back to the tower and pushed the throttles forward repeating the litany Josh had been teaching me: "If there is any problem below 80 knots, we will abort the takeoff; if the problem occurs between 80 knots and V1 we will abort only for engine failure; any problem after V1 we will climb..." I droned on, interjecting memorized checklist items into the paragraphs as I executed or checked an item.

Josh called out, "V1, rotate." I gently pulled back on the yoke and the large plane smoothly lifted its nose wheel off the pavement and seconds later soared into the sky, the airspeed now climbing rapidly. I checked gages and went through the climb out checklist. Josh turned to me and said, "Nicely done, Megan. You're a natural with this plane. You know what you're doing and you're starting to think ahead of the aircraft." I set the aircraft up for its rapid climb to altitude.

We flew back towards Boston on a GPS Direct IFR flight plan at flight level 410. Boston Center started us down west of Rochester, New York. We broke 10,000 feet and trimmed the speed back to 250 knots as we joined Boston Approach. They cleared us for an ILS 11 approach at Josh's request.

Josh had me take the plane off autopilot and told me to act as though I was going to land. The weather below six thousand feet was clear and he wanted me to make the straight in ILS 11 approach. I'd done this before in the Cessna 172 but never in something with an approach speed of 160 knots -- more than the top speed of the little Cessna.

Boston Approach Control brought us down to 3,000 feet and set us up for an intercept to the ILS approach course. Not surprisingly I flew through the course and had to correct back to the narrow beam of radio waves to the runway that jutted into the night sky from a sophisticated array of radio equipment on the ground. I lowered the gear and added the last notch of flaps to slow the plane down. Leading edge slats and speed brakes were extended automatically.

I finally got lined up and then watched as we started to intercept the glide slope. I adjusted the power and pitch slightly as Josh talked me through the intercept this time.

Josh had started to handle the radios. I heard him call the outer marker to the tower, "Hanscom Tower, One Bravo Foxtrot is outer marker inbound." Tower responded, "One Bravo Foxtrot cleared to land."

My knuckles were getting white. Was Josh watching what I was doing? My ILS and glide slope needles were still centered on the dial. The runway lights looked so welcoming amidst the black background. I heard the outer marker beacon go off in my headset. All I had to do was fly the plane into the ground at this point, pulling the power back slightly just as we flared.

Two minutes and ten seconds after the outer marker the middle marker beacon went off in our earpieces. Josh said to me, "You keep flying it. Take it in. You can do it. I'm right here."

Josh kept talking to me, "Maintain throttle, pull back slightly, there, hold it, you're aligned well with the runway, smooth actions, ten seconds to flare, Oooookay, flare now, back off the throttles, good." Five seconds later I heard the tires squeak on the runway as we set down. Suddenly we were no longer an aircraft, we were a strange ground vehicle going 140 miles an hour towards a chain link fence, some trees and interstate highway.

I pushed the throttles to activate the reverse thrusters and could hear the engines spool back up as the clam shells opened on the two engines throwing some of their exhaust towards the front of the plane. I had my feet pressed against the brakes as I also maintained directional control through the pedals. The large jet slowed and came to slow taxi speed right on the centerline with two thousand feet of runway remaining. Whew!

Tower came on the radio, "One Bravo Foxtrot, nice landing. Stay with me on this frequency, straight ahead to the runway end then taxiways Echo and Sierra back to your hanger." This time I repeated the clearance and thanked them for their help and watchful eye. I knew the female voice would surprise them but they'd get used to it for this tail number.

The radio went silent. Josh said, "You know you landed that all by yourself. I never touched the controls the entire flight. You really are getting good at this. You did it all." I looked at him in shock; I'd thought he'd had his hands on the controls at least once. He assured me all he had done was talk to me and stand ready to act but he hadn't touched the controls.

As we taxied in, Josh picked up my logbook and made an entry for the flight. When I read it later I noted that he wrote "ASE to BED. 4.1 hours. Flew entire flight from takeoff to landing. Full ILS 11 to full stop landing" in the comments section - my first jet landing. Wow! Some days I really impress myself.

Two hours later Josh wrapped me in his arms and in his love as we went to sleep. I was still flying the plane when I let my mind wander. Josh seemed to know as he kissed me and wrapped his arms around me.

He said, "You know making you my 'temporary girlfriend' was the best thing I've ever done." We kissed. The Christmas holiday had ended and there was so much to look forward to.

The end of this part of Megan's story

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,980 Followers