Temporary Girlfriend: Honeymoon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,972 Followers

She paused and assessed our circle; "Through this teaching I will bring you my own perspectives on energy, balance and spirituality, and how they too enhance our sexuality and the connectedness we feel with one another – and with the Universe. We will only scratch the surface this week."

Fiona said, "I find this fascinating and ... well, how do we start?"

Alyssa took a chair Josh brought for her. She said, "Please, everyone, sit forward on the edge of your seat – back straight, eyes open and alert."

There was a shuffling around the room as we shifted towards the front of our chairs or the sofa. Even Stacy, heavy with child, levered herself up and to the edge of the chair she'd claimed.

She continued, "First, I want you to breath from deep inside you, from your chest then you're your abdomen and then from your sexual organs." The room filled with the sound of deep breathing.

Alyssa went on, "Now, slowly engage in eye contact with another. Be quiet. Just talk through your eyes. Don't spend more than a minute or so in contact with any one person."

I locked eyes with Katelyn and we smiled and held each other's gaze for a while. I broke off and moved until Amy and I found eye contact. Several more times I shifted and had contact with my friends.

After about ten minutes of observing us and occasionally participating, Alyssa said, "What did you feel in each of these transactions?"

Stacy said, "I wanted to make a deeper connection – this seemed too superficial. By the way, the baby liked the deep breaths; she kicked a lot."

Carl spoke, "I wanted to know what the person was thinking, sometimes about me but also just in general."

Beth commented, "I wanted some physical contact with the person."

I said, "I sensed different moods in people but realized I'd made up a story about each person and what they were thinking."

Several others shared similar comments about the hollow nature of the connections yet acknowledged that there had been a connection of some sort.

Alyssa said, "Now I want you to hold the person's hands as you look into their eyes – make physical contact and this time hold each person's eyes for five minutes or more. Initially choose someone other than your regular partner. Go ahead restart."

I recalled several times Josh and I had done this, staring into each other's eyes for long time periods. Each time my heart gushed with love and affection for him; he told me he'd felt the same way.

Jeremy and I teamed up. We pulled our chairs to face each other and leaned forward in them holding hands. As we looked into each other's eyes I felt an overwhelming feeling of love for him and for the world. I went through a minute or so of sadness and cried, the tears streaming down my face; Jeremy cried too. We ignored our tears. I felt passion for him. I sent him messages of love and caring. I felt embraced and almost closer to Jeremy than any other human being.

We continued to look into each other's eyes. I became aware of a connection and closeness I'd never felt before. The world faded away and there were only Jeremy's eyes and my feelings of love – yes, sexual love, and also brotherly love, familial love, devotion and awe.

Alyssa called us all back to 'class' with a loud "Ahem. Please finish your thoughts and rejoin us."

Jeremy and I reluctantly broke off our contact with the other.

"How much time has passed since we started this exercise?" Alyssa asked.

After several guesses Alyssa informed us that about twenty minutes had gone by. I'd become oblivious of time.

"Are any of you sure about what your partner was thinking?"

Each of us raised our hands.

I felt certain that the thoughts of love, happiness, sharing, physical lust, sorrow and enlightenment I'd felt had come from Jeremy.

"Verify with each other that what you felt and the messages you received are in fact accurate," Alyssa requested softly in her smooth voice.

I explained to Jeremy what I'd found in my head. He validated that we were aligned and thinking the same things. Overall we'd expressed our love for each other.

As the room silenced, Alyssa said, "You see if you focus on your partner you reach a new level of exchange, of communication, of unity, of connection."

Heads nodded around the room on the profundity of this simple lesson.

She went on, "Now imagine the connection you could make if you spent a longer time and were nude and sexually connected. What would that be like?"

"I'm not sure I could stand it," I volunteered after the room was silent to her question. "I mean that would be a wonderful and deep connection but it'd be so revealing of my own mind."

"What were you all doing as you looked at each other?" Alyssa said to my statement.

"Just looking and touching," Beth offered. "Otherwise, just being."

"Good," Alyssa said. "You were 'being' without 'acting.' Taking action gets in the way of feeling." She paused and asked, "Were any of you judging?"

"In the first minute or two, yes, but then less and less," Fiona said tentatively. Fiona and Dave Lafontaine had been partners for the exercise. He nodded agreement with her statement.

Alyssa told us, "Judgments prevent you from enjoying the present moment. You become too wrapped up in whether you are right or wrong, whether you like or don't like what is happening, what other people might think of you or what you're doing, and on and on. If you can suspend your judgments you feel the present moment the way it really is – without opinions or shading."

Katelyn said, "Sometimes I asked myself if I'd felt this way with Carl or Josh or someone else."

Alyssa asked, "So you made comparisons to earlier situations? Did anyone else?"

A few heads nodded.

"When you bind yourself to the past by comparing what you are feeling now with a past 'then', you rob yourself of the ability to find a new feeling in the new experience," Alyssa spoke. "Each experience has the potential to be new if you let it – new experience, new ideas, new possibilities versus the past. What sounds more exciting to you?"

Again we saw the points she raised to us.

Alyssa asked us, "Why have sex with each other? What is your goal?"

"An orgasm," Greg stated. "Feeling good when the climax arrives," he expanded.

A few heads nodded agreement.

"You start a sexual situation with a goal in mind – the orgasm. What happens if you don't have that peak experience?"

Greg answered her, "I feel inadequate. I failed my partner and I failed myself. I don't like to be robbed of that pleasure."

"Ah, there's some pleasure involved!" Alyssa chided with a smile. She asked further, "Can you have some pleasure without the orgasm?"

Stacy said, "Yes, of course. The foreplay, teasing, dancing, kissing, romance, talking, story telling, smoothing, licking, sucking, blowing, feeling and whatever else I forgot all help make the experience feel good – pleasurable."

"Good," Alyssa said. "What role do expectations have in what you feel?"

Greg answered again, "If I go into a love making session expecting how it'll be, I can end up disappointing myself. If I don't have expectations, I'm often pleasantly surprised with the way things turn out."

"So your focus on the future – on expectations – can rob you of enjoyment of the present?" Alyssa asked.

Most of us nodded agreement.

She said, "So here, in less than an hour you have learned four lessons that deal with the obstacles to good sex and that pave the way to enjoying what some call tantric sex. First, just be – live in the 'now'. Second, do not judge – take the pleasure as it comes. Third, leave the past behind. Fourth, do not have expectations about the future. This is all about the journey and enjoying the process as it unfolds before you."

We all looked expectantly at her.

Alyssa said, "While I explore you beautiful Villa, please each of you pair with your partners. Please go, get naked, join in a sexual way but do not talk and do not orgasm. Can we meet here again in ninety minutes? Josh tells me we will then go into the town for dinner so please come dressed casually."

Josh stepped forward and said, "We have two large tables reserved at a seafood restaurant for eight o'clock. We'll have time for a few cocktails and some discussion here before we go."

We paired off. Alyssa suggested that Ray go with Fiona since they were recently married. Stacy waddled off with Dave Lafontaine. Greg and Amy became a pair as well. The rest of us went with our spouses.

Josh and I went to our room in silence. When I attempted to suggest something, Josh gently put his fingers on my lips to silence me. I smiled at him and got the message.

We both pulled each other's clothing from our bodies. Josh sat in the middle of the bed and I sucked on him briefly to get him to requisite hardness to penetrate me. I nestled into his lap and together we worked his hard cock into my vagina. Then, unlike the times we'd tried to fuck each other silly, we just rested and looked into each other's eyes for a while then looked and visually explored each other's bodies and faces.

We smiled and even laughed a few minutes into this exercise, much as I had with Jeremy an hour earlier. Gradually, we settled down and just stared into our eyes and then into our very souls. We often moved and writhed into each other in a very sexual way. Josh often pumped his cockhead back and forth along my tunnel, and we often smoothed and touched each other in a sensuous way.

I felt an amazing thing happen as our hour progressed. I grew closer and closer to Josh. Soon I knew he could not only read my every thought and mood, but also what I felt. I mirrored exactly what he was thinking and vice versa; we'd become synchronized, loving beings. I grew closer to Josh and knew, instinctively that the love I felt emanated from his inner being and that it transcended the spoken word. I became amazed at how close I could feel to Josh without a single word being spoken.

We shared a quick shower in our bathroom, slipped on our clothing again, and went downstairs. As we got to the bottom stair I said to Josh in a whisper, "Can we talk now?"

"Yes, Darling."

I said, "I just want you to know that I loved what we just did and I feel so close to you. I feel like we saw into each other's souls. In this past hour ... well, I feel so close to you. Almost like I've seen parts of you I never knew existed – and I love them all."

We stood and snuggled in the hallway for a few minutes, cooing intimate words of love to each other.

Eventually, I heard noises from above signaling that others were ending their exercises. I felt a domestic wave sweep over me. I turned to Josh, "I'm going to fix some hors d'oeuvres. Can you play host to Alyssa?"

Josh headed off to the pool deck. I could see Alyssa's naked body sitting in the classic lotus position astride a lounger beside the pool, her back towards the house. She faced out over the magnificent Caribbean.

I paused to watch Josh gently touch her shoulder. She responded with a turn to him and a smile. I watched with pleasure as Alyssa reached up and pulled Josh into a tender kiss before she uncoiled her lithe body to stand nude beside him. Her body really was magnificent, her dark toned skin giving her a healthy look we all aspired to.

I had laid out some cheeses, crackers and a few other nibbles when Josh and Alyssa joined me in the spacious kitchen. Alyssa remained nude.

"Where do you live?" I asked politely of Alyssa.

"I reside in San Diego. I grew up and received my education near Agra – the site of the Taj Mahal. My mentor still resides there and we talk frequently thanks to modern technology."

I turned to Josh, "And how did you meet? This is a side of you I never knew."

The two laughed. Josh said, "When I wanted the tantric training a friend recommended Alyssa to me. She had just come to the United States then. I called and next I knew I became her student and her lover. I trained in yoga, tantric sex, life balance and spirituality, Hinduism and relationships. I invested about eight weeks over that first year."

He paused and went on, "I know you haven't seen much evidence of these areas in our relationship so far. As I said when I introduced Alyssa, I've reverted to western ways so this is a good refresher for me again. I've forgotten so much I didn't think to mention the specific trips and training to you. I didn't mean to hide anything from you; well, at least until I got the idea to invite Alyssa down here."

Greg and Amy joined us and right behind them Dave and Stacy. Josh poured wine for us. The new arrivals just sat close together in obvious affection for one another and listened to our conversation.

"You drink?" I asked Alyssa, perhaps with a surprised tint to my voice.

"Oh, yes," she laughed. "I've become pretty westernized and I'm not a purist. If I have one focus, it is joy. Wine is a joy for me often – as are many other things in this world. Life is not about denial of pleasures, it is about awareness and appreciation."

I laughed and asked Josh, why didn't you invite her to the wedding?"

Alyssa smiled at Josh and spoke, "Josh called many months ago about whether I could come to the wedding. I had to be in India for a month up through the past weekend so regrettably I could not attend. As we talked Josh and I thought up my joining you for your honeymoon and doing some teaching. He assured me you would all welcome this and he wanted it to be a surprise."

"Don't feel rejected because of my secret," Josh said to me. "I wanted to surprise you and everyone else. For years after my initial work with Alyssa this training helped me so. I've felt a hole in my thinking as I've become aware of how I've lost touch with the training and its application."

"Oh, no," I said. "I think this is wonderful. Keep surprising me like this." I turned to Alyssa and said, "The one hour we spent together – I haven't felt as close to Josh as I do now. I should tell you that over our marriage I look forward to the unraveling of the mysteries we each hold inside us. As each of these mysteries is revealed, our intimacy and love will deepen."

Josh's sisters and their husbands arrived downstairs, closely followed by Jeremy and Alex.

David volunteered, "I'm in love again – with Stacy. I don't know that I've ever felt so close to another human in my life."

Amy sighed aloud, "I feel the same way about Greg." She reached and squeezed his hand.

Greg said, "And I'm feeling the same about Amy."

Doug and Beth joined us completing the group. They both were hugging one another as they appeared in the room.

Alyssa said, "The feelings of love, attraction and closeness you feel for each other are the normal response from the exercise you did. You can repeat the exercise with others that are as attuned as you are to each other and to the obstacles to tantrism – the ones we discussed before you went off with each other. Did you all have a nice experience?"

"The best in my life," Fiona said softly; she reached out and stroked Ray's bare arm in a caring and affectionate gesture. Her response and attitude surprised me. I thought she might be the one amongst us to least appreciate tantric sex.

Doug said, "Beth and I have been married ten years and we went together three years before that. In all that time, I never thought I'd attain the closeness I felt with her I did over the past hour." He wrapped his arms around Beth and kissed the top of her head.

Alyssa said, "Tantric sex is a way of thinking about yourself and your partner or partners. It is spiritual and if you go into a coupling with a spiritual mindset you should have an experience of enlightenment. Tomorrow we will talk about this. Tonight I want you to change partners and repeat the experience you shared." She laughed, "Only this time, after the hour, you may complete the orgasm if you both are so inclined. I recommend you keep your conversation to a minimum as well as the urge to do anything fast, including breathing. Take it all slow – do not rush to orgasm."

Josh added, "Based on what I know I would choose your partners for later now, because the 'dance' we are to do starts immediately and carries into the night."

Ray immediately said, "I need to be with Stacy, to share this experience with my other wife." He smiled warmly at her and she moved to his side, her pregnant belly pushing into his side. He smiled at the intrusion as he hugged her.

Amy chose Josh before another second ticked by. "I need to know my new brother-in-law in the way you are teaching us. We've made love but not like this." I appreciated the closeness I could see the two would develop with this technique.

The other couplings were announced through eye contact or verbal announcement: Greg and Alex; Doug and Fiona; Katelyn and Jeremy; David and Beth; and Carl and me.

I realized we were all couples except for Alyssa. "What about you?" I asked her. "Will you come and join us?"

Alyssa looked at me with an aura of love and almost a halo of spirituality around her, "Yes, I will," she said. She turned to some of the others and added, "I may join all of you in some way." She picked up her sari and started to re-dress, showing no shyness for her nudity amongst our clothed bodies.

At dinner, Alyssa had us hand feed each other, encouraging us to touch each other's faces and lips in the process. "Tantric sex is about sensual feelings – and the spirituality we'll talk about tomorrow. Lips and fingers are two of many sensual points of the body and should be used both to give and receive enjoyment."

I leaned in and fed Alyssa a small tidbit of cheese. She looked deep and lovingly into my eyes. "You are a deep and loving person, Megan. Thank you for the care and love you have about the Universe."

I started a trend. I went around the tables and fed each person and followed each ceremony with a kiss. With many I used my tongue to caress their lips and touch deep inside their mouth. I noticed the waitress watch me as I circulated.

As I took my place again, I again fed Alyssa and kissed the older woman. As we parted I said, "Thank you for being the Spiritual Being you are."

She smiled at me and said, "You are more Spiritual than you realize, Megan. You will see deeper into your own soul as we move through this process."

"How do you know?" I asked her, confused by her statement.

"I am Spirit," she said. "We are all connected and you and I share a connection as you will discover before long." She ran her tongue around my lips in a highly sensuous move and then we parted.

I glanced around the restaurant. Our waitress stood a few feet from us. She looked at me and our glances caressed each other. I smiled warmly at her; she smiled back.

Alyssa urged moderation in our consumption of alcohol. "You will be a better lover and respond better without too much liquor in your system – men especially," she told us. She also urged us to avoid red meats and fatty foods for the same reason. "These foods and many others capture your body for a long time and do not allow the release and pleasure you hope for. Your mind is lugged down and does not work as smoothly."

She also urged us to do little things for each other and to touch each other frequently. "Come up with a fantasy you'd like to explore with your new partner. Make them the star of that fantasy and then tell them, even do it with them." She glanced around the restaurant with a worried expression on her face and we all laughed at her humor.

Around the table I noticed a number of whispered conversations and often smiles and kisses as each couple communicated with each other. Carl told me quietly about wanting to take me on a luxury yacht, anchoring off shore so we could see the beauty of the Island from the water, and then spending the day making love to me in a thousand different ways and positions. He graphically described what he would like to do to me. Shivers started in my womb and radiated up my body. I felt myself getting wet in anticipation.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,972 Followers