Temporary Girlfriend: Honeymoon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Carl I would like to sneak into his office and get under his desk where I could proceed to perform oral sex on him all day long as his colleagues came and went in his office with none of them aware of what was happening. As I told him, I stroked his legs; I could visually verify that he found my fantasy exciting.

After dinner we drove back to the villa in the cars we'd used to drive into the town. Those not driving cuddled and stroked each other the way teenagers often do when on a first date.

At the Villa, Josh volunteered liqueurs to anyone interested. I whispered a wish to Carl and he grinned at me.

Carl poured me a demitasse of Grand Marnier took a sip and then went to Alyssa. He bent to kiss her red lips and she entered the kiss with him. I watched as he thrust his tongue into her mouth and then jetted the sweet liqueur into her. She flowed with the experience and I could watch her savoring not only the liqueur but also Carl's affection.

As they parted Alyssa said to Carl, "That is a very sexy and sensuous thing to do. I hope you have taught that to the others." Carl nodded. She went on, "Thank you, my Love, for teaching me. The teacher always learns from the students." She caressed his face as she leaned in and kissed him again.

Unlike the prior evenings, each couple gradually left the group and disappeared to their quarters, often hand in hand. Carl eventually led me to his room. Katelyn stood nude in the room with Jeremy. I went and kissed both of them then we left to find unoccupied space.

Josh was not evident in our bedroom so Carl and I claimed our bed for the night. Carl and I opened the doors to the upper veranda and enjoyed the warmth of the evening and the onshore breezes. We took over fifteen minutes to remove each other's clothing, our kisses covered the newly bared skin as we disposed of each piece.

Standing nude before each other Carl allowed me to give him a nipple massage. I writhed around him, my erect nipples dragging across his body in hundred of different ways. I pushed him onto the bed and used my nipples to caress and touch his erection. Occasionally I would lick and then blow on his rod to add sensation to his experience.

Carl took the lead and stroked me all over with his hardness – my breasts, arms, around my face, ears, neck, thighs, stomach and my pubic area. He carefully avoided my vagina for the time being.

I assumed Alyssa had wanted us to be more inventive in our lovemaking so as Carl's cock passed my lips I mouthed the mushroomed head and then urged him to stroke into my mouth. Per her instructions, we kept things slow and I took my time loving his rod, first directly from the end and then almost like I was eating corn on the cob. I also loved his scrotum. Carl knelt next to me on the bed and we allowed ourselves a long time in our cock play.

Carl finally pulled away from me and stretched out next to me. He made love to my breasts, one at a time, not only bringing my nipples back to full ripeness but also loving over the whole of each taut globe. Then he made love to my navel, running his tongue in and out of the knotted hole.

At last he reached my pubic area, his tongue darting around my upper thighs and around my narrow strip of pubic hair. He worked his way closer and closer to my vagina and my clitoris, occasionally allowing his tongue to catch a droplet of my generous secretions.

"Are we allowed to have orgasms other than at the end?" he asked.

"I don't see why not. I just think she didn't want a 'wham bam thank you mam' kind of fuck."

"Then relax and let me bring you even more pleasure," Carl whispered.

His head nestled back into my groin, his tongue slowly stroking my sweet spot and often penetrating the first couple of inches of my tunnel. I flowed juices and just as fast Carl licked them from me. He praised my taste and texture.

Two fingers penetrated my tunnel and immediately found the clitoral sponge or G-spot. I relaxed into the feelings of pleasure that swept over me, reminding myself to enjoy the sensation without rushing to orgasm.

Nonetheless, the orgasm found me. I reached down and pressed Carl's head to my throbbing cunt as the climax swept through me. I could feel the warmth of the event start deep within my lower abdomen and radiate outward in successive seismic waves. I know I gave a loud moan of appreciation to my lover.

After I relaxed from my tremors, Carl kissed his way up my body and embraced my face in his hands.

"Megan, I love you dearly. I would move heaven and earth to bring you pleasure."

"Thank you, dear Lover. I love you and feel the same. You are a divine lover. I am so glad we can share these moments with one another."

As we kissed I became aware of a third person in the room – beside the bed. We turned and Alyssa stood there, her naked body a wonder to behold.

Alyssa spoke, "You two are beautiful to watch. You are excellent students of keeping things slow and measured in your lovemaking."

"Did you watch us?" I asked.

"Yes, at least for the past five minutes or so. I watched Carl's cunnilingus – excellent, as well as your use of tongue and fingers to stimulate and arouse. I like how you only talk to each other in measured tones and words as well."

We both nodded to her. Carl turned more fully to see her beside us. Alyssa knelt on the bed beside him. She reached to his erect penis and slowly stroked the rod; I could see him harden further at the unexpected touches from her.

"May I have Carl make love to me as well?" Alyssa asked softly. The very thought excited me greatly. I nodded my assent.

Alyssa slowly masturbated Carl's long rod, the head now a tone of purple with arousal and need for release. She brought her mouth to his shaft and pushed her head completely down until his cock completely disappeared down her throat. Her head bobbed slowly as she repeated the gesture over and over for a minute. Carl's head was thrown back in his ecstasy.

Suddenly she pulled off of him and I could see her reach and squeeze his cock with her hand. Carl let out a long sigh and moan.

"You had an orgasm?" she asked Carl.

He speechlessly nodded vigorously in her general direction, clearly still awash in the flow of pleasure through his body.

She turned to me and said, "No fluids. He didn't ejaculate. Just as you can cum over and over again, and even get up on the step in one infinitely long orgasm, a man can too. In this case, I prevented his ejaculation but he can do it through concentration and self discipline."

Carl looked at me with a helpless expression that shifted to a smile. "That was wonderful and I can still make love."

"Carl, please make love to me," Alyssa said.

Carl looked at me for approval. I nodded encouragingly.

I joined Carl and together we made love to Alyssa. I caressed and loved her face and upper body as Carl repeated his talents on her cunt. Soon enough Alyssa moaned her approvals to us and urged us to further endeavors on her behalf. Carl and I traded places so he could romance her and I could taste Alyssa's fluids.

Alyssa came in a soft orgasm as I ministered to her. She just announced to us, "I'm cuming – right now. Oh, thank you. Such a wonderful feeling you've given me." She sighed several times.

"I would like you to have intercourse with me. Please Carl, penetrate me and love me."

Carl and I moved to change places but, to my surprise, Carl scooped up the beautiful Indian woman and carried her across the bedroom and through the doors onto the upper veranda. A large lounger faced the dark Caribbean and the night sky just outside the door.

He carefully set Alyssa down on the lounger and moved between her legs, his penis more erect than ever. I stood in the doorway and watched as he penetrated her just enough to bury the mushroomed head in her folds. She reached up and stroked his chest.

Carl pulled out the short distance of his penetration and slowly re-entered her folds, this time moving infinitesimally deeper into her body. He paused and withdrew, the purple head of his cock glistening with her juices and waving in the dim light from the pool and outdoor lights.

He again positioned at the entrance to her vagina and pushed into her, this time moving only slightly deeper than his prior foray. He withdrew. Alyssa moaned her approval at his approach. She held her arms open to me and I went and lay beside the two lovers in the three-person lounger.

Carl again withdrew, paused, and penetrated again, moving only a fraction deeper than his earlier thrust. He repeated and repeated this move, never in a rush to bottom out, not acquiescing to urge to wildly pound into Alyssa's velvet cunt.

After many minutes, Carl finally bottomed out. The two lovers ground their hips into one another as their organs enjoyed the pleasure of a complete union.

Alyssa whispered to Carl, "Just pump slowly into me. Make me enjoy your thrusts as much as you do. When you feel the urge to cum I want you to stop and back down from that urge. Do that twice then cum in me."

As I held Alyssa and kissed her beautiful face and breasts, Carl pumped into her at an even and measured pace. I felt him stop and looked at him in the shadows. He watched the two of us with a halo of love. He leaned across the lounger and kissed Alyssa and then kissed me, delivering a shower of tender kisses. He rose again and re-started his thrusts.

Minutes later he again moved in and showered the two of us with kisses. As he returned to his thrusting Alyssa whispered to me, "Please put your pussy against my mouth. I want to taste you and bring you pleasure."

I shifted around on the lounger holding on to the edge as I carefully backed over her face. Alyssa's tongue immediately found my soft spot and then thrust upward into my vagina. I jerked with the arrival of her pleasure, amazed at how in two seconds she'd found my trigger points as though she'd known ahead of time.

My juices started to flow again as her tongue lapped at my cunt. I could feel the thrusts of Carl into her body and often his hands as he stroked my back and buttocks.

"I feel another orgasm coming," I whispered to my lovers.

From beneath me, Alyssa instructed, "Megan, cum. Pleasure yourself on my tongue – on my face." I felt her fingers thrust into me occasionally, pulling fluids from my body onto her tongue."

I allowed myself to drift and then fell into the maelstrom of an orgasm, writhing almost out of control as the joy again started deep in my body and swelled to my groin, thighs and breasts. I almost blacked out at the pleasure as I froze in position above her face.

Somehow I managed to lie beside Alyssa and allow her to embrace me. Carl had paused as I came and now thrust again into the lovely, exotic dark skinned woman.

I felt Carl speed up slightly. Alyssa encouraged his more rapid thrusts and then suddenly there were a half dozen major long thrusts into each other's bodies as the pair climaxed into each other. Both mewled softly and then whispered love words to each other and to me. I shifted to hold Alyssa in her after glow. Carl gently lowered himself onto us and again kissed us and told us of his love.

We remained like that for a long time before Carl moved and shifted behind Alyssa as we sandwiched her between us. Our hands continued to smooth and our mouths continued to kiss and speak of love.

Alyssa left us eventually, pushing Carl and my nude bodies together in a further gesture of love and caring.

We slept on the comfortable lounger, the soft breezes of the Caribbean caressing our warm bodies.

*

I awoke cradled in Carl's arms. My eyes blinked open to the dawn light rising on the other side of the Villa and sweeping across the sea. I lay and enjoyed the comfort of Carl's arms and the closeness I felt to him.

As I looked down the porch I saw two other couples out on the veranda as well: Jeremy and Katelyn, and Greg and Alex. Alex slowly gyrated above Greg's body as they made love. The other couple seemed to be asleep.

"They're beautiful, aren't they?" Carl whispered in my ear. He'd awoken and been watching as well.

"They are. I never tire of watching people make love, especially people I love."

We watched until Alex had an obvious orgasm freezing in position above Greg's arched form. I somehow suspected that the lessons Alyssa had been trying to impart to us the evening before had been temporarily forgotten by the duo.

We heard two splashes from below. I slipped away from Carl and peered over the balcony. Fiona and Doug drifted along the length of the pool under water; their nude forms visible beneath the surface.

At the shallow end of the pool Ray was helping Stacy negotiate the stairs into the pool. The care he displayed showed an obvious love and caring for his pregnant partner. Even from above I could see the stretch marks across Stacy's swollen belly.

"Carl, come let's join the others in the pool or even swim in the ocean." I pulled Carl to his feet and we walked through our room to the stairs. Seconds later we dove into the pool and greeted the others with kisses.

"Did you make love?" I asked Stacy. "Can you make love?" I smoothed her breasts and abdomen with one hand.

"Oh, yes," she said. "Just because I'm two thousand months pregnant doesn't mean I can't fuck. We were gentle and Ray is a divine lover – very caring and careful about me. I feel pampered by him. Just thinking about last night makes me flow and tingle all over."

Jeremy and Katelyn joined us from the shallow end, gliding into the pool water with smiles and then hugs and kisses for everyone. Greg and Alex followed Josh and Amy, all giving out similar greetings to everyone. Finally, David and Beth appeared, blushing as they were the last to join our circle; I took the blush to mean they'd been in a sexual romp only moments earlier. Both looked rosy and had a glow about them.

"Where's Alyssa?" I asked as I looked around the circle.

Josh looked at me and shrugged, his rugged figure and manly physique amplified by his nudity. Stacy shook her head, as did Fiona.

"She spent two or three hours with us last night," Doug volunteered.

"And with us," Josh said.

"And with us," Carl and David simultaneously.

Puzzled looks went around the circle in the pool.

Greg said slowly, "I know she was at least an hour with us, probably longer."

Katelyn added even more slowly, "And we made love with her for a couple of hours too."

I said, "There aren't that many hours in the night. How could we all have spent so much time with her?"

Josh said softly, "She is magical. She can do things none of us dream about. It's part of who she is and how she teaches."

I took the descending stairs from the pool telling the others over my shoulder, "I'll look for her down on the beach."

I took the stone stairs down to the beach and the lower pool. The shaded area was cooler than the areas the sun was now starting to reach. The cool sand felt good against my feet.

Alyssa sat naked on a beach towel, her legs entwined in the lotus position and her arms extended over her knees. Her thumbs and fingers formed small circles. Her meditative state and motionless body gave her a surreal look; for a moment I thought I could actually see an aura around her sensual body.

Without looking at me she raised her arms and stretched, extending her arms towards the water's edge. Her legs unfurled and she extended her body in a long stretch across each leg.

"Good morning, Megan," she said to me before she turned and looked at me for the first time that morning.

"I just wondered where you were. We all did," I said as I walked up to her.

Without asking she closed the distance between us and we shared a loving embrace and kiss. Her lips tasted like a sweet wine – delicious and pliant in their response to me.

"Good morning, Love," she told me more intimately.

"Thank you for coming to see us last night. Apparently you visited all of, but we can't figure out how you spent so much time with all of us over the short night."

Alyssa gave me an enigmatic smile as she picked up her towel and the two of us started walking towards the stairs. She never did respond to my comment.

To be continued.