All Comments on 'Temptation Abounds Ch. 02'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
A three-way marriage?

I can see this happening. No jealousy, and guarding the possibility of it occurring. A king sized bed where they all move in and sleep together every night. Now this would be a man's fantasy life. 5 *'s

jme51usajme51usaover 8 years ago
Three way

This is a great Story I hope there is more.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 8 years ago
Poly-amorous release!

An engaging and evocative story. Magic! I made the mistake of starting this story while in a break from work, and couldn't put it down!

Such a crazy, yet sensible bunch of people. It's great when the real dilemmas of life come together in a story of complicated love. Having to deal with that knife-edge in a decision, to give into massive temptation but risk ill feelings down the track.

Sensitive handling of the joys, excitement and possible early jealousies of a poly-amourous household.

This all adds tension to build the eventual release (so to speak!)

Masterful, the possibilities from this opening are numerous.

Can't wait for the next part in this line, or a different offering from the author. Fine work.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 8 years ago
Beautiful ending.

Beautiful piece, altogether.

I want Sheila to rejoin them. :-)

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
What's a guy gonna do ?

Two to many beautiful women. To much temptation, topless then bottomless. I was certain while holding both drinks someone would pants him. Oh wait at the end they did.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 8 years ago
Great Story; Not Just a Hot One.

Fun, articulate and sexy. And thank you for actually having a protagonist who can think clearly enough to not wreck everyone's life by just having sex with any attractive, immediately available partner and not considering the consequences. That made it so much more than just another stroke story.

And the imagined conversation with his mom about the the situation with the three women was so damn funny.

gop1962gop1962over 8 years ago
Wonderful

Simply super erotic..

andysboyandysboyover 8 years ago
GREAT

Love your writing, I feel like part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anniversary?

A day on which some event is annually celebrated is an anniversary.

Six months celebrated is NOT an anniversary.

Not a bad story. Definitely different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a dick head

This guy should be removed from the gene pool. I couldn't get past page 1 without building a fury. Three gorgeous bisexual girls who want to nail him and he's thinking about ringing his Mom? Bullshit

amsterdamamsterdamalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant, but...

Second of your stories I've read and thoroughly enjoyed. Again, I appreciate the character development, their morals and reasoning (although it didn't quite add up how Barbara seemed willing to get Joel between the sheets before she knew her husband was unfaithful and then wanted to wait an age once she discovered his infidelity) and the very erotic scenarios you create. Unless you are planning another chapter, the one disappointment was the ending. Only one brief threesome to finish and no epilogue or detail of how they moved forward and handled being a love triangle.

WyggyWyggyalmost 7 years ago
Awsome

The whole story, Ch01 into Ch02 was well crafted with a slow start building into the middle with fire and the finish full of anticipated explosion. Leaving an opening for a continuing story a little in the future or leaving it with the reader adding to it in their minds.

Again it is well written and composed. Thank you😀😀😋😋😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I like it but...

... it is too nice-nice-nice. Everyone is too perfect. How about throwing in some human imperfection to make it more interesting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
enjoyed.

I have really enjoyed this story....because that is what it is...a good story. I wish everyone could have the trusting free relationship that was built up here. A.F.C. Somerset.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bliss

A beautifully written smart erotically charged piece of writing.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Excellent again, love your characters, the humour is great had some laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Syncopation - 'Syncopation is a musical term meaning a variety of rhythms played together to make a piece of music, making part or all of a tune or piece of music off-beat.'

I think you might have meant 'synchronicity' - 'the simultaneous occurrence of events which appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection.'

52casper52casperover 2 years ago

You should make this into a movie, great stuff!

kameljockeykameljockeyover 1 year ago

Very, very nice. Held me from start to finish. Thank you.

cors41214guycors41214guyover 1 year ago

What a wonderful story, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing. Thank you!

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

Hot story; but I still think he should have banged Sheila like a screen door in a hurricane. I doubt she would have suffered any ill effects long term.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well! Well! All this time lushing after a married woman, only to change an go after her female friend, lystnf fur her. What happen to Barbara!? Since it’s been 9 years, done ch 2, doubt there’s anymore about Barbara and Joel!! Left hanging

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous