All Comments on 'Temptation Abounds'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
jurasickjurasickalmost 9 years ago
More weekend narratives please!

Can't wait to read the rest of the story. Please post the next one soon. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

Good , better and best citation. A good piece of writting.

Very well crafted story line. It kept my Rod as had as rock at all the time.

Waiting for Next.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I like the story a lot. I think that all the women are well written, my only issue is that listening to Joel talk, yes he is being polite, but he sounds gay at times. There is only so much a straight man can take, like the flirting at shower time. Sheila is laying it on thick and flirty and Joel just said clothes now or something like that. He isn't very flirty, one would think that a handsome man with a big dick would know how to flirt better and pay the ladies back for what they are doing to him. I look forward to the next installment.

Phil

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 9 years ago
More to come?

I sure as hell hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
finish

please finish the story now that you have set the plot!

Sawdusty1Sawdusty1almost 9 years ago
Barbara sounds Delicious

The story sounds so realistic. Good grammar and structure, The only problem I have is too many women naked with one guy. Hope your next part is great too. Loved the story and plot. Gave you a 5 and waiting for more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome writing

I hope you finish this story some day. you keep me on the edge and that what a great writer do. please make sure it is 5 or 6pages. thanks a lot great reading. Hope Joel comes out on top lol thanks greg

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 9 years ago

Outstanding! The writing, the telling. Just outstanding. At least 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nicely written!

Excellent writing style! I get tired of the "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" stories too many authors crank out. Nice to read a well-developed plot line.

bigbearz9bigbearz9almost 9 years ago
Another good story & getting better.

I enjoyed this erotic tale. I felt the excitement of the male character waiting to see and feel the story as it unfolded. I enjoyed the open ending without descending into an orgy that I know in real life would have had consequences. A great fantasy.

I'm married 43 years.

I would like to picture myself being attractive to 3 beautiful women and of course wanting them. My wife and I are nudists, so I've been in groups with nude women. I'm no longer 18 years old and I look it. So I can appreciate women that no longer look 18 years old. With that attitude it is easy to see ALL women as beautiful.

I would like to see myself as a standup guy dealing with TEMPTATIONS THAT ABOUND. The wife of a friend (my age), a young sister type and a single free attractive women that all are interested in me, makes a really nice fantasy. But as a married man I'ld like to enjoy that fantasy without acting on it. I want to be the stand up guy that can be sexy, friendly and not take advantage of the moment.

Great story for a man like me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really great story!

Really great story! Please keep up the great work.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakeralmost 9 years ago
All three unavailable?

I enjoyed your story and want to read some of your other stories. Your foreshadowing was excellent. I was surprised that Joel made it to the end of the story without having indulged with at least one of the women. That is a big twist for Literotica.

As suggestions, I was confused twice when Barbara's husband was called Joel. Please edit and resubmit for this name confusion.

I understand the tension from wanting sex with a willing woman who happens to be morally unavailable. Barbara is definitely in that category. Sheila is not, although you provided a plausible rational about that. Ruby is definitely not in that category. Therefore, I was surprised when Joel mentally put all three women in that category. When a married woman invites a single man and a single woman to a group vacation setting, it is usually to set them up to see if they would fit as a couple. Surely Joel would realize that immediately.

Thanks for the tale. I will watch for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Five Star Story

Great story. But, if I had been in Joel's shoes, they and the rest of my attire would not have been on for long. I would have fucked Barbara at the first chance and followed up with the other two hotties. I also have been married for 43 years but admit I would jump at the chance to have sex with another woman. I look forward to the continuation of your story and hope that Joel has more than masturbation to look forward to. I used to work with an Orie in Laconia, NH. If you are that Orie, I'm sorry we never connected. As I stated earlier, I'm not a Joel.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanalmost 9 years ago
Another excellent effort.

It's a real pleasure to read a well-written piece here, and this one certainly qualifies. Love Barbara's teasing, especially in the beginning. The upskirt in the park was gorgeous.

I do have two misgivings about this one, however. The first is that Joel is written as if he is a much older man; likely a result of speaking in the author's own voice. Apparently Joel is only twenty-nine or thirty (Sheila is twenty-two, and he's roughly eight years older), yet he often speaks to these women as if he's old enough to be their father, or even their grandfather. His narrative voice has an oddly jarring ring, at least to me. The John Wayne-esque Stoic Hero shtick simply doesn't jibe with Joel's age, or the circumstances. Secondly, I think it might be too much of a good thing, adding Sheila and Ruby to the story. For one thing, their characters are too similar. Either girl on her own would have been enough, to add a bit of contrast to Barbara's more serious, sober persona. Having three girls all spouting the same lines seemed excessive, to the point of redundancy. It also bordered on the gratuitous.

Those two nits aside, this was a great read. Thanks to orie for sending me the invitation to check out this wonderful piece, and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 star

Unreal tease story though. Joel is a queer

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful build up

I really enjoyed the teasing, and having a moral compass is not queer. It's going to make for a joyous weekend if Joel gives in at the right times.

I spaced reading this story out to make the enjoyment last.

Please keep up the great writing Orie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another amazing story

Such a fantasy, having 3 women like that so interested in you, and lusting after your body. The part when Barbara shows Joel her pussy was so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

That was a great story and hope you dd to it so we cna see if any of the girls get him or all three

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome story. Looking forward to the next installment.

Keep up the excellent work

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
Must be me.

I was thinking Joel's gay. Three women throwing themselves at me well I'm going to cop a feel for starters. Were you doing a role reversal ?

I thoroughly enjoy your stories, beliveable, characters i would like to be involved with. So the orgy I wanted, isn't the only option here, you've made a better story because of it.

SabarthSabarthalmost 9 years ago
Still a fan

Please do not stop, your writings are at another level, quite arousing and although never have I had the tinyest luck of having 3 women, some of what he was going through being teased by Barbara was very close to a moment in my life...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Great Scott"

Lol. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love it.

I really enjoy it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Well written with a male protagonist who is not an asshole which makes this story much more interesting to a guy who thinks that's how honorable people behave.

_PhoenixRising__PhoenixRising_over 8 years ago
5+ Stars

You have an excellent grasp of writing. Your characters are well developed, your plot is fantastical with just enough realism to allow readers to fantasize. Well done! Thank you for the effort. I will be reading the rest of your work and adding you to my "favorite author", list.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Great story!

Very descriptive and erotic. The only problem is when Barbara was looking at her tablet and caught her husband, you said "Joel" and not "Jim." That threw me until I read on. Now on to Ch. 2. I hope that Joel screws Barbara's brains out, simply because she had been tempting him unmercifully. 5 *'s

bbarebbareover 6 years ago
Excellent writing

Orie, you do a great job of combining erotica, love, human emotions, and with this story, a male lead with an almost unreal level of self-control and unselfishness, those guys DO exist. Your writings aren't simple quick jerking off material, but with well-defined characters with noticeable strengths and vulnerabilities. I am now looking forward to reading more of your stories. Of course, this story got you a rating of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
orie, you have a gift

the way you create a world, the atmosphere, the psychological density, to paint with words... wow, that is some huge talent on display here. Thank you!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Lots of talking about talking about not cheating

Leading to more talking.

I can't figure out why the rabbit couple were at the lake.

ca2dcca2dcabout 6 years ago
Excellent Story but Needs A Disclaimer

Great story, well written, great character development etc, but you need to add a disclaimer at the beginning “There is no sex or sexual activity in this story.” I read these types of stories for one reason, and don’t mind letting things build for a great yarn. But to get to the end without any sexual intimacy is ..... frustrating. Yes, I know Part 2 will have some sex (it had better) but a Heads Up at the start would have been nice. [5 stars for the writing]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
response to rightbank re "rabbit couple"

I believe they give credibility to "a group of friends" and not just hotties setting up a stud. "Rabbit" aspect provides the opening for them to depart, leaving us with said stud and hotties, and possibly setting up a plot twist with Jim's car.

Orie, I very much appreciate that your stories have plots and character development far beyond the lovemaking. The emotional involvement between the characters is very attractive. These create a delicious buildup and anticipation that enhance the eroticism. You are absolutely one of my favorite authors. Thank you for sharing your work with us on this forum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Typo on Page 3

You wrote, "Joel was naked lying on the bed. A dark head was positioned between his legs and there was no doubt what the head was doing."

That should have been, "Jim was naked...."

PetraTPetraTalmost 4 years ago
Temptation, done right

Simply perfect! I Loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice premise.

Well written, but ultimately lacking in sex -- except in the mind. Certainly should be some REAL action in subsequent chapters. Hope so.

BTW- You wrote INFER when you meant IMPLY. Infer means to assume. Impy means to hint at.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Excellent, the characters, the humour and a realistic plot. Love the exhibitionism, especially Barbara flashing first her panties then her pussy and finally all three women unabashedly removing their clothes. He is one lucky chap.

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic, Except I believe main charactors profession may have imevolved, and hoping to find a 2nd version including at least the 1st night at the lake. The ladies did come on a little stonger than most classy ladies I know, though once upon a time, one did jump into my lap;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So amazingly hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story, Thank You

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous