All Comments on 'Temptation in Tahoe'

by LeCoach

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
yakboy69yakboy69almost 16 years ago
Very hot

I loved this story, so hot. Had me wishing I was your brother in-law only I would have snuck in the tent and cum on you or maybe in your panties like he did but then give them back for you to wear all full of spunk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Story

Loved all the teasing elements. The door is left open for more to come. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well done

A part of me was disappointed that Jeff left like this. But the potential of the story is good. Hope you will turn yourself in front of the computer and compose the next part where she again will seduce him to do it actually, or atleast try to seduce him the way she did it in this part. In a line, this story should go into HOT category. Well done dear.

- Love Sting

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Get his sperm

You needed to make a daddy out of Jeff.

vstarmpvstarmpover 9 years ago
Great Story!

You did a good job of setting up a follow up story or two. Would love to read them if you do. I live below Tahoe in the Carson Valley. I could relate to the location and star filled summer nights at the lake. I scuba dive in emerald bay too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeCoach@LeCoach
I began writing erotic stories in my early teens. I feel this is my calling. I try to write stories that are at least somewhat believable. I love women and don't like to see them victimized or brutalized. Yes, there are some typos and other mistakes in my stories. I'm not...