All Comments on 'Tempted By Mom'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

It was ok

I couldn't make it past the cheesy porn dialogue in the middle of the pause of the photo shoot on page 3. I like your work and as this is a contest I sent 5 stars but, I'm just not in the right frame of mind for that, right now. I'll keep this for later and I'm sure I'll love it like I do most of your stuff. I comment again then too. Good Luck and Thanks for Sharing!

cjbittxcjbittxover 1 year ago

that song was the first thing i thought of when reading the description of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More chapters!

welderwonderwelderwonderover 1 year ago

What an erotic story! Good to read your latest story Lovecraft68, its been awhile since you contributed to Literotica. Your talent has been missed.

brainkillheartbrainkillheartover 1 year ago

this is hottest incest story of the year (so far) for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'll be honest. And hope it doesnt come across as a dick. I liked the story. But while it was far from awful, it's not one that just stood out for me. It was well written, and had good sex scenes, but, at least for me, just wasnt a knock my socks off tale. But, here's where I hope I redeem myself, just for coming up with the line in reference to the song "tempted by the fruit of his mother", I give you 5/5 wonderful stars.

TimTam

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope Mom forgot about birth control. Baby bumps are really hot!

DukeofSunsetHollowDukeofSunsetHollowover 1 year ago

We need a second installment!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Another LC68 classic!! Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! So fu$$ing hot. Thank you for the writing effort

Big_Banana198Big_Banana198over 1 year ago

Damn!! I really loved this story.Starting few pages were slow but after that it got better and better.5 stars from me.Great story

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

Freacking AWWWsome !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waaaaay too slow for me. I made it through the first 4 boring pages, but could only manage to skim the rest. Even they were boring.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

5/5. Good to see you back. Not your very best work, not much affection or romance, more like a lust fest.

MsNatalie99MsNatalie99over 1 year ago

I love your style of writing. The atmosphere, the dialogue, it's all so natural. I'll admit that while this isn't a genre I'm particularly fond of, the story itself was very well done. It held both my interest, and attention throughout the entire read. Five stars! I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 1 year ago

Reading this I really really wish the son did not immediately really want his mother. I wish there was a slower build-up. I mean it was well written, all your stories are, but him not wanting to have sex with his mother on page 1 and instead perhaps slowly coming to the realisation he did after more and more shoots with his mother would have been nice.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 1 year ago

The mom/son genre had fallen off in the last couple of years. Only a small handful of good stories in the genre. And this is one of them. Leave it to LoveCraft68 to show these authors how it's done

Joy_47Joy_47over 1 year ago

When's the next instalment

whacky76whacky76over 1 year ago

I can only give you 5 stars but if it were possible I'd give you more contingent on the story getting proofread. You had many errors but it didn't stop me from enjoying the eroticism. My favorite errors are gender based. (Her cock), if she has a cock then this isn't my cup of tea. I think you are a very talented writer but editors will take your submissions into the stratosphere. Fuck I'm so jealous, wish I wrote as compelling a story. Thank you for the bones. Lol

Ql

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot! A second installment hopefully will follow!

G

Roy_L_FlushRoy_L_Flushover 1 year ago

Excellent story!

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Doesn't get any better than this.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 1 year ago

Five stars because mom's so hot and the sex scenes good.

But I'm puzzled by the way you developed his character towards the end. He's been whacking off to mom for some time and finds out that she wants to fuck him, but he's still nervous about what he can say that won't offend her? Seemed to not match the circunstances or characters up to that point.

blade_hamerblade_hamerover 1 year ago

I can't give you a five, but I can give you a three. The writing is confusing. I don't think it will win any contest. you go from a one-person view to a third person takes. I am also an author with my own stories on this site. I like the story, but it needs to be written in one view or another.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 1 year ago

I am giving this story 5 stars because of your writing style and your ability to tell a story that is interesting and hot and sexy and descriptive with so many details it paints a picture. Really gets you invested in your stories. Although this particular story I am only giving 4 stars. It was missing the intimacy (for lack of a better word) or connectiveness between characters so many of your other stories have. That extra 'mmph' just wasn't there for me on this one. It actually made me a bit uncomfortable reading it...mom was a bit too aggressive/underhanded/trashy. Her son was trying to be a "good" son but mom wasn't having any of that. I get it's incest; one of my favorite themes. I like the ones where there is actual feelings of caring and love between the 2 main characters. Mom just seemed to be all about taking care of herself at the expense of her son. Just my personal preferences here. However I still love your writing and will always read your stories (some of them 2 and 3 times). Thank you for sharing your crazy, kinky, sexy thoughts with us. Great entertainment. And for being one of my favorite authors to read.

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

Definitely so damn hot! Just too much buildup for the start. You should consider putting a note to tell readers about adjusting their pacemakers otherwise EMS is going to get called a lot. ;-)

Good job and good luck in the contest. Definitely five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why does the dialogue in these mother/son stories end up sounding like a bad 70's porn movie, with everyone talking like skanks and working pros, despite being 'just a normal housewife' up until suddenly, they talk like they've been turning tricks in the Motel 6 for the last 20 years?

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

The story was good, but near the end it turned into kind of a slut contest to see who could talk the dirtiest. Not sure I bought the whole having to go on-line thing to get Craig to fuck her. Seems like this relationship was based more on sexual need rather than love.

One thing for sure, it doesn't pay to be a Dad in most of these stories. They either die in a car wreck, kick the bucket from a heart attack, cancer or other are killed in 'the war'. The lucky ones leave a drop-dead beautiful sexy wife and run off with a slut they work with or they just turn gay, lol.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 1 year ago

something was missing, i didn't feel the mother son connection.. 4/5

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 1 year ago

Incest stories are usually not what I read Literotica for, but... I usually enjoy this author so thought I would give it a look. The son's anxiety, and denial are thick. The phot shoots are arousing. The final sex scene it graphic. There is everything that a pervert like me wants in a great stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Listened to the song, that band can really write and play their instruments with skill.

Just like how you can create a hot, steamy story. Quite enjoyed the descriptions of moms ass from behind. Her son zooming in and investigating the stain was a nice touch. Surprised he was able to not cum inside her but you having him already cum took care of that.

So take my 5 stars and best of luck in the contest!

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 1 year ago

The best author on Lit, ten toes down! I've been reading your stories for years and all of them are worthy of 5 stars every time! Thank you for all these years off superb, absolutely brilliant, arousing stories!!!

venus_canvenus_canover 1 year ago

Super HOT as always LC

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good plot and believable seduction Mom sounds pretty cool

BadBrother69BadBrother69over 1 year ago

I'm giving this story a 4/5. There were too many grammar mistakes that caused the story to not read fluidly and I had to reread some sentences two or three times. It felt like the story was very rushed with all the mistakes and they were getting more frequent towards the end.

It is a pity as I usually enjoy your stories.

Good luck with the contest.

BB69

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding. Warrants 5 stars and deserving of a second chapter.

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was awesome gave it a 5 loved how the mother teased and finally got the sex she wanted from her son and a son got what he has longed for! I can tell your stories you always put a no every now and then after a line!!!!!!!!!!

fluffy_street_dogfluffy_street_dogover 1 year ago

I totally loved the hot buildup! A mature mom teasing her son into delirium is pretty much my favorite fantasy. One minor criticism, the son did play hard to get slightly too long for my liking. Other than that, 10/10!

MRdotEdot2RMRdotEdot2Rover 1 year ago

fluffy_street_dog stole my thunder but regardless I love all of your writings and this was another ten stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

beyond a doubt the best story have read in many many moons . Waiting for further adventures of These two

dottie86dottie86over 1 year ago
Slow and sexy burn...LOVED IT!

Sooooo erotic...soooo sexy.....soooo fuckin' HOT. Love stories like this and you provided it! AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should make a vid o we can see mums flaps

lastman416lastman416over 1 year ago

I feel like for a build-up this slow, it needed a bit more subtlety to be engaging. Granted, it was obvious to the reader that the mom was teasing on purpose, but I feel like, from the way she was acting, it should have been obvious to the son, also. The mom was *so* unsubtle. By the time the reveal at the end happened, there was a bit of annoyance that the son hadn’t figured things out, and the mom had to use the walk-in-without-knocking trope to get to the finale.

Most of the rest of story was well-written, although some glaring typos in the second half of the story were distracting.

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Hot sexy storey, loved it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hope there are thoughts of illustrating it someday !!

TototomsonTototomsonover 1 year ago

Damn, i needed three days for this story, because of "reasons"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The "twitter posts" were correct - this kid is DENSE and gay. No son would be that stupid and dense when a model milf is begging for photographs and attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story loved all of it ,was a fun read!! Loved how mom planed a way to have a sexual relationship with her son and how they came to the same conclusion they both wanted the same thing!!!!!!!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 1 year ago

A really nice piece you've written. It all flowed really well and the story didn't give away the "what we know is gonna happen" with mom and son at the first of the story. It had a nice gradual climb and then a good ending..5🌟

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

I actually love LOVE within the context of incest! Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read on literotica I hate it when the good ones end, but I think you should write one more chapter. Gave it 5 stars but it's worth more.

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

WOW! AWESOME STORY. A terrific story and an exciting read. Great plot & characters. Thanks for developing this amazing story.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. This warrants a part 2 and that "talk" Mom references and the further development of their relationship.

Thanks for a great read!

G

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 1 year ago

Awesome story. 5 stars!

NickCaveNickCaveabout 1 year ago

I prefer longer stories and I am totally down with the slow build-up. This story was a big disappointment to me, however, as the character of the son is just too lame for words. I'm not going to go to through point by point, but it just got to the point of ridiculousness. You are a good author...I like many of your other stories, so I just won't vote on this one. I think too many people try to punish authors for strange reasons and I'm not trying to hurt anyone's grade. The story just wasn't for me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Enjoyable read. Your proof readers need to step up their game though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would have blown my second load inside mom's cunt before my cock ever left her pussy. The third time would last longer. This story was a little out there.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You are one of my favorite authors. Your stories are hot and well written. I especially love older woman/young boy stories where the woman is the aggressor.

Looking forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot you are a awesome writer!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

your story is shit because u spend 3/4th of the story whit the son discussed with his mom turning him on and when confronted its now all great after u awkwardly confront him mid jerkoff.....total bullshit and it completely breaks the immersion.

freebumblebeefreebumblebee4 months ago

another wimp dense son

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

This reminds me a little bit of my teen years when my mother stripped naked and took a bath when I was also in our only bathroom. I don’t remember ever lusting over her or even thinking about sex with her perhaps because I was screwing my girlfriend several times a week so sex with mom wasn’t on my mind. Wish now that I had given it a try. Probably would have been great.

Fireplace10Fireplace103 months ago

The lead up and lead is was great! 5 star; BUT then ii.got too repetitive and redundant. Still a good read.

LeB

Fireplace10Fireplace1014 days ago

Story 5+stars; Build up too long. But I loved it!

LeB

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Loved the story but you really do need an editor as there are many errors which take a little of the shine off. I'll message you re the solution... :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...