All Comments on 'Tempted Moms Ch. 03: Peeping Tom'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 9 years ago
Another excellent story

I'm usually not a fan of reading long stories that are split into multiple chapters, but I must say, I'm quite enjoying "Tempted Moms". You closed the arc nicely in chapters 1 and 2, and you've written another hot standalone story with just enough referencing to the first two chapters to keep it interesting. Thanks for writing.

And what is this town where all the sons are banging their mothers? Sounds like heaven to me!

RigatonyRigatonyabout 9 years ago
WHY?

This is just a resubmission of chaper 1 & 2 as chapter 3. Why why why would would waste our time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Did I read that right that you have 3 mother son combos fucking? Keep up the work and adding more mother son combos with a hot mother orgy featuring the combos in a club of sorts to end the series and act as the launching pad of a new series.

mrusamrusaabout 9 years ago
@Rigatony

Buddy I think you have your pasta mixed. Chapter 1 is about Ava & her son Logan.

Chapter 2 is about Margery and her son Jacob. Finally this one is about Rachel & her son Kyle. I hope Bob will come up with another chapter since Jacob and his mom wants to be film. Also it would be nice to have a little background about Stef and her deceased husband. Maybe Stef has an eye on Rachel. Stef clearly stated that she wanted to talk to Rachel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved your story

Well written. Kept my interest Can't wait to read next in the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent--just what we expect from good old bob

Who's also a very generous guy--take a look at his list of Favorites, a hall of fame of family fucking. And I love the comment from doug_nought, who as usual hits the nail on the head. Kyle's giving it to his mother good and hard between her legs. Jacob's blowing his young balls up his mother's babyhole any old time he feels like it. And a third, anonymous kid is keeping busy exercising his young cock up his own mother's cunt. And those are only the happy young motherfuckers who're explicitly mentioned. What a great town. Filled with horny mommy-loving boys and their cuntally needy compliant moms. No boy's cock goes unsheathed in layers of warm loving mommy-twat. No mother's twat goes unstuffed with their own son's hard fat cock. And they all know where a boy's precious sperm fucking belongs--shot right up the same cunt he came out of.

Darklust69Darklust69about 9 years ago
Love it

I love how you added the stories together I would like to see the mom and sons in some sort of orgy can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great series

can wait to read about more "tempted moms" thanks for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Persistent Son

Enjoyed how persistent Kyle was with his mom, taking her down the road to depravity one step at a time, never giving up as he upped the ante higher and higher until he was finally able to fill her hot pussy with a full load of his fertile cum. This story definitely needs a continuation, with Kyle's counterpart and his mother opening the door to many more interesting joint trysts. Thanx!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
starts with a peeping tom

and goes downhill from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jeez

A selfish self centered little piece of shit who considers his loving and considerate mother nothing more then a piece of worthless trash to be used for nothing but his own self gratification and abuse. Crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great series

I really enjoyed this series although this last chapter wasn't that good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yeah Jeez

Have to agree with 10/01/15. Selfish prick.

A little more finesse would have been more entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love these hot Moms

Would love for the three couples to meet!

Please write a 4th chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need a sequel for peeping Tom

Rachel and Kyle are just getting started.

Would very much enjoy reading how you have hem continue enjoying their mutual lust behind their husband/father s back. Keeping him in the dark at all times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dad goes to the doctor

“Doc, I'm just so tired all the time”.

“Well Taylor, lets just run a few tests shall we? And I'll need a blood sample”

The next week, “Taylor, why are you taking so many sleeping pills? Taking so many, so often can be extremely dangerous!”

“But Doc, what are you talking about, I'm not taking any pills!”

Cut to the police knocking on the door. “Ma'am, we'd like to discuss an accusation made by you're husband about the illegal use of a controlled substance!”....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please continue

Please write the continuation of this story

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear6 months ago

It's great that you got editors, but you need to find better ones who actually know grammar & how to spell.

💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous