All Comments on 'Tempting Fate'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Nice mother and son were having same desires.

So erotic going back and forth between the thoughts. Perfect setting for eventual intercourse to happen.

lantern04lantern04about 5 years ago
I like it.

I'd love to see future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

Quite a few moms like to tease son with flashes and "accidental' shows. Many get satisfying thrill knowing son will jo for her. Sometimes the teasing leads to more fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Please more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wow.

thank you for your effort

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 5 years ago
Very Good

Nice story .Loved the back and forth between them made for a fun read .Thank you for the story .5 stars .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Some thoughts

The bulk of the story was good, especially once you focused on the two of them. I guess using Jenny and Beth was to establish how Linda was invading his thoughts no matter who else he was fucking, but the mention of Beth was too short to have any real impact outside of her being his girlfriend and he cheated on her with Jenny.

<P>

The story does come to an ending, but you definitely let an opening for another chapter. If fact, it was such an opening it's a little surprising you didn't include a chapter number,

<P>

For example, the morning. "She would pretend it never happened..." Yeah, and I can see two scenarios. One, she takes a shower, Jason takes her silence as acquiescence, so he joins her and they fuck. The other is that he's in the shower, she's fighting it but her pussy wins the argument, so she joins him and they fuck. It's not the ending but the beginning.

<P>

Also, now that they are fucking, does he really have to go away to college? You could have one where he lives at home or at least be able to come home on weekends.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Nice story

No idea why bothering with ex girlfriends. The tale went well until you got yo the sex part. Make sure the right body parts are where they should be. Eg He had done rear entry with them spooning on the sides, yet she was on her back on the bed.

Also spunk takes time to come out of vagina and her squirting in his face w oukd have given him plenty of spunk, let alone putting his mouth there straight after cumming there. No mention of this at all.

Would be a bit hard to ignore the sex in the morning, wet sheets with a large brown stain is obvious. Let alone sleeping on a wet bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: Nice story

"Would be a bit hard to ignore the sex in the morning, wet sheets with a large brown stain is obvious."

<P>

Not only to them but to the hotel housekeeping staff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who is Jenny?

How can the kid, while sitting on the bed, hear the sound of his mother soaping her body, especially considering that soaping is silent? Then there's the sound of the shower water at the same time. And then, mom is awake and masturbating and not realizing that her son's cock is brushing up her ass crack until he sticks it into her pussy. It gets even more ridiculous after this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great stuff

Good fucking shit my guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pussies NEED HAIR.

Most writers of stories on this site indicate shaved cunts. YUCKO!

1) the darker hair {even on blondes} draws the eyes to the framed pussy like the frame of a piece of art.

2) The tresses hold any leaked fuck juice, to be savored while licking her to orgasm.

3) Within a day, or less the stubble is very irritating, giving the licker whisker burns on his face and/or lower regions.

4) I've heard some guys {and girls}don't care for loose hairs in their month. A minor inconvenience, that a brush can prevent.

I've dated women that shave their crotch, only once.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 4 years ago
Bad

Couldn’t get past the first few paragraphs; read like bullet point instructions.

1. She grabs cock

2. She puts cock in mouth

That is how it sounded to me.

*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Made me cum!

Forget live4thebj, he probably doesn't care who is giving him the bj. Linda sounds like a hot mom that I'd like to fuck myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous