Tempting Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck... oh god... I can't hold back... I'm going to cum."

Hot cum surged through his shaft and exploded from the tip of his cock with such force that Linda choked causing some of his ejaculate to drip out through her nose. Spurt after spurt continued to fill her mouth. The excitement of tasting her son's cum was too much for Linda. Her pussy clenched and sent a spray of cunt juice splashing across Jason's face. Jason quickly clamped his lips around his mother's pussy and drank the pungent cocktail pouring from her body.

They lay there savoring the taste of each other's secretions. Jason's cock remained in his mother's mouth. Linda couldn't believe it was still hard. He had already cum twice. Jason face was buried in his mother's cunt which was twitching from her recent orgasm. His tongue eagerly licked the cream dripping from her pussy. Linda finally pulled her lips from Jason's cock and swallowed.

"That was so good honey, but we need to get some sleep before we wake Jason. He has a big day tomorrow."

Linda climbed off him and turned around on the bed. She cuddled up to him just like she would have to her husband if they had just finished making love. Her thigh brushed against his hard cock when she draped a leg over his. Her pussy was still twitching with excitement. It would be easy to straddle him and slip his cock back inside her cunt but she couldn't let that happen. She would wait a minute or two before rolling away.

Jason was still in agony. He had cum twice and his cock was begging for more. He wanted to fuck his mother all night long. It might be his only chance ever to fulfill his fantasy. Jason didn't care that she thought she was fucking his father, but he wondered how hard he could push her before she realized it was him.

Linda decided there was no harm in just cuddling. She snuggled closer and kissed him gently on the neck telling Jason that she loved him. It was true. He was her son after all. She pretended not to notice that her thigh had moved higher and was now rubbing his cock. Jason certainly noticed. He reached down his mother's back moving his hand between her ass cheeks until he found the wet folds of her pussy. Two fingers plunged into her steamy cunt.

Linda moaned pushing back against his fingers. Resisting her desires had become too hard.

She desperately needed his cock in her pussy. Linda swung her leg over his body and guided his swollen knob between the slimy folds of her cunt. The words that came out of her mouth were the same words she had uttered so many times when she was masturbating.

"Fuck me Jason. Fuck me with your big hard cock."

Jason was shocked. His mother had called him by his name. If this was just an extension of her dream why had she called him Jason? Did she subconsciously desire him and was now dreaming of fucking him? Jason didn't have time to work through the implications. His mind was focused on his mother's tight pussy as it slid down the length of his cock.

Linda held him deep rotating against his cock and rubbing her clit across his pubic hair. She kissed him hard on the lips pushing her tongue into his mouth as their bodies ground against each other. Linda pulled up and plunged back down his length. She did this again and again. Jason thrust into her each time she impaled herself forcing his cock deeper and deeper.

The first orgasm hit like an earthquake. Linda threw her head back and screamed like a wounded animal. Her huge tits swayed back and forth in front of Jason's face. Jason slammed into her pussy hard and fast sending his mother into another world. She finally collapsed onto his body shaking and gasping with his cock buried deep.

Linda needed a break. She pulled off him and slid down his body. Her mouth eagerly engulfed his glistening cock. A strong taste of pussy washed across her tongue. Linda used all her oral skills to pleasure her son. She licked his knob, kissed his balls, took him deep into her throat and fucked him with her mouth. Then she rolled onto her back and pulled Jason on top of her. She guided his cock to her throbbing pussy.

Jason thrust deep into his mother's cunt. Linda pulled her legs back and hooked her feet over his shoulders. Jason drove his cock straight down into her pussy like a jack-hammer. Her screams were loud and out of control. Her body shook and trembled with one orgasm after the next. Cunt juice splattered across her thighs and dripped down her ass.

Linda's screams of pleasure turned to whimpers of exhaustion. Jason continued to relentlessly pound his cock deep into her pussy. His cum-filled balls slapped wetly against her asshole on each thrust. Suddenly, all his energy rushed to his groin. His cock swelled. Jason drove it deep and grunted in a loud roar. Hot cum surged through his shaft and exploded from the tip. Stream after stream of thick white goo pumped into his mother's cunt.

Mother and son lay there motionless. Jason's spent cock slowly deflated inside her. Cum seeped out around it and oozed across Linda's asshole. Jason finally rolled off her onto his back. Linda lay there still trembling from the experience. He pussy twitched with several post orgasmic spasms. More cum and cunt juice gushed out and soaked into the sheet below. Exhausted, she rolled over and soon fell asleep.

Jason was still wide awake trying to sort out what had just happened. He was sure that his mother had called him Jason and not John. Was it a Freudian slip? Did she desire him the same way he desired her? Was it just a dream to her and would she even remember what had happened in the morning? And, most importantly, was it a one-time thing? He certainly hoped not. Now that he had tasted the forbidden fruit he was addicted.

Jason finally drifted off to sleep. He woke at four in the morning with a raging hard-on. Feeling bold after the events of the evening, Jason pressed up against his mother who was sleeping on her side facing away from him. He slipped his cock between her ass cheeks and rubbed the knob across the folds of her pussy. Linda moaned in her sleep and tilted her ass towards him, but she did not wake.

Jason's cock found her opening. He pushed and felt the warmth of her steamy cunt envelop him. He slowly fucked her, carefully moving in and out of her pussy so he wouldn't wake her. Jason didn't know how she would react if she did wake up. He had already decided he would pretend to be dreaming and call out Beth's name.

At first, Linda thought it was a dream. It wouldn't have been the first time she had dreamed of having sex. Some of the dreams were so vivid that she would wake with her thighs sticky with juices seeping out of her pussy. This one seemed so real that the orgasm woke her. She was gasping and moaning as her body bucked and trembled. Moments later she felt hot cum shooting into her pussy. This couldn't be a dream. There was only one person who could be fucking her.

When he was finished filling his mother's pussy with cum, Jason was still hard and still buried deep inside her. He didn't want to pull out. He wanted to remain there forever. Linda didn't want him to pull out either. She slowly began to rock her hips back and forth moving his cock in and out of her cum-filled cunt.

Jason moved with her. Soon they were fucking like animals. Jason pushed his mother onto her stomach and continued to pummel her cunt. Linda moved a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. Her gasps and moans became louder and more erratic. An orgasm ripped through her pussy and then another and another.

Jason had lost all sense of control. His animal instincts took over. He knew what he wanted and he was going to have it. It was something he had masturbated to countless times. Thoughts of how his mother would react didn't even enter his mind. He pulled his dripping cock from her pussy and pressed the tip against her sphincter. He was about to experience anal sex for the first time in his life.

Linda was too busy trying to catch her breath to notice the impending invasion of her back door. Her body stiffened when she felt his cock punch through the tight opening and enter her asshole. Linda was not expecting this, but she had done anal many times. The sensation was not at all unpleasant. Copious amounts of cum and cunt juice acted a lubricants. Jason worked his cock deeper and deeper. Linda squirmed against him until he was completely buried.

Jason couldn't believe how tightly his mother's ass was squeezing his cock. He slid it in and out going faster and faster. Linda buried two fingers up her cunt and fucked her pussy at the same time. Her gasps turned to squeals of pleasure as her body was consumed with one orgasm after another. When she was exhausted and whimpering, she felt Jason's cock swell. He grunted and filled her bowels with spurt after spurt of hot cum.

Jason rolled off his mother and onto his back. He couldn't believe what he had just done. He was sure that his mother had been awake. There was no way she could sleep through having her ass penetrated like that. He waited for her to say something. He was relieved when she rolled onto her side with her back to him and pretended to be sleeping.

Linda lay there with cum seeping out of her asshole trying to decide what she was going to say to Jason in the morning. She came to a decision. She wasn't going to say a thing. She would pretend it never happened and hoped Jason would too. Linda was also determined to make sure it never happened again. There was just one problem. Her pussy didn't agree, and her pussy usually won these types of arguments.

12