Ten Day Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and said, "You? I was virgin a few days ago."

"Megan, you know we can stop anytime we want to. If anyone doesn't feel right, we'll end it, okay?"

"We should tell Brad and Glen too."

"They're boys. I don't think that anything feels wrong to a boy when it comes to sex," Jenny said, causing us to giggle.

Jenny turned on the television. She tuned to the music channel and adjusted the volume. I turned off the overhead light and turned on the light in the head. The stateroom took on a soft glow.

Taking my hand, Jenny led me out on the balcony. She turned to me, put her arms around my waist, and pulled me close. Standing with our breasts pressed together, Jenny and I looked into each other's eyes.

"I think we should have fun tonight. I don't want things getting too serious. What do you think, Megan?"

"I agree that, whatever happens, it should be fun for all of us."

Jenny grinned at me. Then, without warning, she gave me a kiss. My body responded and I kissed her back before I knew what was happening. We held each other with our mouths pressed together. Jenny's tongue moved into my yielding mouth. I moved both of my hands to her bottom and pulled her crotch to mine.

That's how Glen and Brad found Jenny and me when they returned to the stateroom. I didn't notice our brothers until Brad said, "Are you two starting without us?"

Jenny and I broke our kiss, but not the hold we had on each other. Turning our heads toward the boys, we giggled. I shrugged my shoulders and went back to kissing Jenny. She giggled into my open mouth, making it hard for us to maintain the kiss.

Separating, Jenny and I walked into the cabin with our arms around each other. We sat on the couch, keeping our bodies very close together.

"We thought you two got lost," Jenny said.

"You two don't have to stop on our account. Brad and I will mix drinks, sit back, and watch," Glen said.

Jenny and I giggled. We turned our heads and began kissing again. She massaged one of my breasts so I did the same to one of hers. After a moment, Jenny and I pulled apart.

"Hey, I thought you we're going to mix us a drink," Jenny said.

"We will, Brad and I are getting inspired," Glen said.

Jenny told Glen to come closer. She leaned forward, wrapped her hand around my brother's cock, and popped it into her mouth. Jenny bobbed her head while making a loud slurping sound. I watched Jenny giving Glen a blowjob and began to giggle. The look on my brother's face told me he was enjoying what Jenny was doing.

Brad moved close to me. He gently ran his fingers through my hair. I looked up and smiled at him. "Would you like a little inspiration too?" I said. I reached out and began to stroke Brad's cock. He took a step closer and I pulled his dick into my mouth.

Jenny and I sat next to each other giving the boys a blowjob. When I heard Glen groan, Jenny pulled her head back. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and said, "Okay, that's all for now. You have to make Meg and me a drink."

I let Brad's stiff cock go and sat back with Jenny. Brad and Glen called us teases, but they went to mix our rum and colas. Jenny and I couldn't stop giggling.

Brad handed me my drink and Glen gave Jenny hers. We sat on the couch sipping the strong run and colas while our brothers sat on the bed facing us.

"You guys looked cool in your outfits tonight. I thought you did well dancing too," Brad said.

"No kidding. You two should get coconut bras and grass skirts so you can dance for us again," Glen said.

"I might if you guys wore loin cloths and danced for Meg and me," Jenny said.

"That would be fun! I wonder if we can find a place to buy them," I said. "Those outfits would make cool Halloween costumes too."

Jenny put her hand on my leg. She looked at our brothers as she slowly stroked my thigh. I squirmed against her hand, parting my legs a little. The closer Jenny came to my pussy, the more I shifted around.

"Brad and I have been talking about college. We think that we'll go to the community college for a year or two so we can figure out what we want to do. That way it won't cost our parents a fortune," Jenny said.

"Why don't you want to go away for school?" I asked.

"We do, but not right a way. I know our parents can afford it, but why spend the money when we can stay at home and get some of our core classes out of the way. If Brad and I plan correctly, all of our credits will transfer when we go to another school," Jenny said.

"I plan to stay at home, but I'm going to Oakland University," I said.

"We hadn't thought about Oakland. I guess we could go there too," Brad said.

Glen glanced at me and smiled. "After this trip, I might consider going to Oakland too."

"What's the matter, don't you want to leave Meg?" Jenny said.

"I don't want to leave any of you guys. I've been having fun," Glen said. "That and Megan and I are closer than we've ever been."

"You don't want to give up the sex," Jenny said with a giggle.

"The sex is great. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't love it. There's much more than the sex though. I like, no, I love being around Megan. I feel the same about you and Brad," Glen said.

I felt my heart pounding in my chest. Jenny's hand kept moving on my leg, but my brother's words overcame any feelings that Jenny provided.

"That's why Jenny and I are going to stay home for now. We don't want to be apart either," Brad said. "Now that we've met you guys, we have even more reason to stay home. That is if you guys are around."

Jenny gripped my thigh. When I looked at her, she smiled. Leaning close, Jenny whispered in my ear. "This is getting way too serious."

I giggled and nodded. Jenny pulled my leg over hers, splaying both of us. She gave me a kiss while moving her hand between my legs. I moaned when Jenny began stroking my pussy. While holding my drink with one hand, I put the other hand between Jenny's legs. We held our kiss and stroked each other.

Jenny removed her mouth from mine, but left her hand on my crotch. She took a sip of her drink so I took a sip of mine. We clicked out plastic cups together and giggled.

Brad stood up. He moved closer to the couch, took my drink, and placed it on the end table. Kneeling between my legs, Brad removed his sister's hand. He put his hands on my thighs, pushed my legs further apart, and leaned in to lick my pussy. My hands moved to the back of Brad's head. I held him to my crotch as he used his tongue on my labia.

Glen got off the bed. He knelt next to Brad and began eating Jenny's pussy. I looked down, smiling when my eyes met Glen's eyes. Jenny started massaging my breast. I turned to her and we kissed. I put my hand on Jenny's boob, gently pinching her nipple. We came together in a hot kiss while our brothers ate our pussies.

"Glen is good, isn't he?" Jenny said as she flicked her tongue against my lips. I could feel her warm breath as she kept her mouth less than an inch from mine.

"Yeah, Brad's good too," I said. I glanced down and noticed Brad and Glen were staring up at Jenny and me. "I think they like watching us kiss."

Jenny giggled and said, "We shouldn't disappoint them."

The combination of Jenny kissing me while playing with my breasts, and Brad licking my pussy turned me on quickly. I wiggled my bottom closer to the edge of the couch while holding Brad's head with my free hand. Jenny mauled my breasts, applying the right amount of pressure. I tried to keep up, squeezing Jenny's breast firmly.

Jenny and I thrashed around next to each other. Brad began using a finger in my pussy and his tongue on my clit. Just when I thought I would explode, Brad sat back on his heels. I snapped my head away from Jenny and stared at him. Glen and Brad sat on the floor chuckling.

"Turn about is fair play," Glen said.

Jenny and I giggled. She whispered in my ear and I nodded. Together, Jenny and I jumped off the couch and onto Brad and Glen, pushing them onto their backs. I reached between my legs, grabbed Brad's cock, and notched it into my pussy. Lowering my hips, I groaned as he entered me. Once Brad's cock seated in me, I glanced at Jenny and my brother. She too had his stiff cock deep in her vagina.

"How's this for turn about?" I said to Brad while pressing on his chest with both hands.

Smiling at me, Brad said, "It's wonderful, Megan."

Brad was right. It was wonderful. It was the second penis that entered me and I loved the way he felt. While not quite as large as my brother's cock, Brad's was every bit as nice. I slowly rocked my hips, feeling him moving inside me. He reached up and began fondling my breasts. I leaned against his hands, moaning in pleasure.

Dropping my head, I kissed Brad. He moved his hands from my breasts to my back so he could hold me tight. Our mouths opened and our tongues dueled. I picked up my pace, bouncing on him while trying to get his cock deeper in my vagina. Brad slid his hands down to my hips. Gripping me, he started pushing up. I remained as still as I could while Brad slammed up into me.

Next to us, Jenny and Glen fucked too. I glanced at them, but quickly returned my attention to Brad. He moved relentlessly, shoving his cock in and out of my pussy. For a moment, I tried to compare Brad's fucking to my brother's, but I couldn't. Brad made me feel as good as Glen did.

Brad and I fucked each other hard for several minutes. I felt my climax building deep in my belly. Brad and I tried to keep our mouths together, but it was nearly impossible. I heard Glen groan and knew he was coming in Jenny. A few moments later, Brad pulled me down hard on his hips. I felt his cock swell and throb in my pussy. He let out a moan as he came.

Once Brad's penis stopped throbbing, he stroked my back. I turned my head, looking at Jenny and Glen. They looked at Brad and me. We all giggled.

Jenny got off my brother. She grabbed my arm, pulled me up, and led me to the bed. Jenny tossed me on my back and crawled on the bed with me. She grinned, turned around, and dropped her head between my legs. I yelped when I felt Jenny's tongue against my crotch. She licked me and pushed at my pussy with her tongue. Jenny shifted on the bed, straddled my head with her crotch hovering above me.

I knew what she wanted and I wanted it too. Reaching up, I grabbed her ass and pulled her down to my waiting mouth. I felt Glen's semen leak from Jenny's pussy into my mouth. I savored the taste and texture as I sucked my brother's cum from Jenny. She sucked my pussy too.

A few moments later, I felt Jenny remove her mouth from my crotch. I moaned into her pussy at the loss of the feeling. Then, I felt a cock enter me. I thought it was Glen, but I wasn't sure. Brad lifted my head from Jenny's pussy. I looked up to see him kneeling on the bed between his sister's legs. He presented his cock to my mouth so I took it in. Holding my head, Brad began sliding his semi rigid cock across my lips.

I hummed while I sucked Brad. I now knew it was Glen fucking me. The feeling of having a cock in my pussy, and another in my mouth, drove me crazy with lust. To add to the sensation, Jenny's tongue flicked against my clit.

Brad pulled his cock out of my mouth. He lowered his dick, shoving it into his sister's pussy. I watched his shaft disappear into Jenny while leaning down to lick her. Glen removed his cock from my vagina. I heard Jenny's sucking sounds and knew she was blowing my brother.

Our foursome continued for what seemed like an hour. Brad switched his cock between my mouth and Jenny's pussy while Glen fucked me when Jenny wasn't sucking him. I nibbled at Jenny's clit and licked Brad's shaft when he fucked her.

Brad pulled out of Jenny and began stroking his cock. I stared up, watching his hand moving back and forth on his shaft. When he began ejaculating, his semen splattered against Jenny's pussy. Brad stopped shooting his semen and I licked Jenny's pussy clean. Looking up, I took Brad's spent cock into my mouth and gently sucked him, knowing he would be overly sensitive.

I heard Glen groan and then I felt his cum hit my pussy. Jenny made a cooing sound and then began licking me. That was more than I could take. I felt my stomach quiver and my leg muscles tighten as I reached my orgasm. I removed my mouth from Brad's cock, dropped my head, and shoved my tongue into Jenny. She bucked her hips and came along with me.

The four of us sprawled out on the bed. Jenny turned around so our heads were on the pillows. Brad stretched out on his side next to me and Glen stretched out next to Jenny. We gasped for air as we recovered from the most intense sex I'd had to date.

Brad moved so his face was above mine. He gave me a very tender kiss. I managed to move my arm around his neck and pulled his mouth to mine.

It took several minutes for our breathing to return to normal. Jenny sat up and smiled down at me. I giggled and sat up with my back against the headboard.

"Holly shit! That was the hottest thing I've ever done," Jenny said.

"Done? I've never even thought about anything like that," I said.

"I don't know about you, but I need a shower. I'm all sweaty," Jenny said.

Brad scooted up next to me. He put his arm around my shoulders and said, "You and Glen go first. Megan and I will take our shower when you two finish."

Jenny and Glen crawled off the bed. They grabbed their drinks, taking them into the head with them. I rolled toward Brad, putting my arm around his stomach. He turned his head and began kissing me.

Brad and I cuddled and kissed while we listened to the sound of the shower. We could hear Jenny and Glen laughing while they showered. Brad asked if I was thirsty. When I nodded, he got up to get our cups. Brad added ice and soda to each of our drinks before coming back to the bed.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed. Taking my cup from Brad, I stood up.

"Let's go out on the balcony," I said.

Brad and I went out through the sliding door to the balcony. We stood at the railing, staring out into the night. I put my free arm around Brad's waist, letting my hand rest on his hip. Neither of us said anything. I began gathering my thoughts and feelings.

After a few moments of thinking about what I'd done, I turned to Brad. "You must think I'm a slut," I said as my voice cracked.

"What? Why would I think that?" He put his arm around me.

"Because of what I did," I said while fighting the urge to cry.

"Megan, you weren't alone you know. Besides, I think what WE did was fun. You and Jenny are great and I had a blast. I don't think you're a slut. I think you're a great girl that I would love to get to know better."

I placed my drink on the small table so I could hug Brad. Looking up at him, I began to speak. Before I could utter my first word, he kissed me. Brad held my head against his so I couldn't escape. His tongue wormed into my mouth as he pulled me against his warm lips. My heart melted. I could hardly breathe as our heated kiss lingered. Brad's kiss wasn't one of passion. While it was a heated kiss, it was very tender too.

"Please never say anything like that again, okay?" Brad said when he stopped kissing me.

I hugged Brad and nodded my head. Jenny and Glen came outside. I released Brad and turned around.

"Your turn," Jenny said. She smiled and winked at me.

Brad and I went to the head. I turned on the shower while he placed our drinks on the counter. We stepped into the shower and began to hug again. Brad picked up the soap and gently rubbed the bar over my body, his eyes following his every move. Brad washed the upper half of my body, turning me to wash my back. He knelt on the floor as he started on my legs. He washed my right leg, avoiding my crotch as he moved from my foot up my leg. He picked up my left foot, repeating the process. Next, Brad gently washed my butt, taking extra time rubbing his slick hands over my flesh. Turning me around, Brad washed between my legs. His touch felt gentle, but exciting at the same time.

Taking the showerhead off the hook, Brad used the spray and his hand to rinse away the suds. He leaned forward, kissing me on my mons while I held his shoulders as his tongue snaked between my legs and against my vulva. I parted my legs to give him access to my sex.

Brad kissed his way up my body, pausing to suckle each of my nipples. He held me with one arm around my waist as he returned the flexible showerhead to the hook. Taking my face between his hands, Brad kissed me. His lips moved from my mouth to my ear. Whispering, Brad said, "You're so beautiful."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding Brad as tightly as I could. Brad moved my arms to his waist. While I held him, he shampooed my hair. Giggling, I looked up and said, "You've done this before, haven't you?"

"Jenny likes me to shampoo her hair."

I gave him a kiss and said, "I like it too."

Using his fingertips, Brad massaged my scalp. "I hope this won't be the last time I get to do it for you."

"Mmmm, it won't if I have anything to say about it," I said.

Brad rinsed my hair and then I washed him, spending extra time on his cock and balls. I knelt on the floor so I could examine him for the first time. After rinsing the soap away, I gave his thick cock a kiss.

I finished washing Brad. We got out, dried off, and went back into the cabin. Jenny and Glen chuckled when they saw Brad and me. We sat on the bed watching television. Jenny and I made comments about the music videos while we snuggled with Brad and Glen.

A bit later, we decided to get some sleep. Glen shut off the television and Brad shut off the light in the head. The moonlight streamed in through the glass doors leading to the balcony, but it wasn't too bright. Jenny and I stretched out in the middle of the bed, but unlike the night before, Brad was next to me and Glen was next to Jenny. We all said goodnight and squirmed to get comfortable.

Brad and I faced each other. We began kissing and running our hands over each other's bodies. I pressed my chest against his chest and rubbed his back. Brad nuzzled my neck, planting soft kisses on my warm skin. I wanted to make love with Brad, but we just snuggled, kissed, and touched each other until we fell asleep.

****Day 9 - The ever changing tide.

"Good morning, Sunshine," Brad said when I opened my eyes. It took a moment for me to acclimate to my surroundings.

"Hmmm, good morning. How long have you been up?" I mumbled, still half asleep.

"Not long, about ten minutes I guess. I've been watching you sleep."

I twisted my head, looking next to me. "Were did Glen and Jenny go?" I said.

"They just went into the head to shower. They'll be back in a bit." Brad leaned over and kissed me. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel great!" I moved my hand to Brad's cock and began to fondle it. "Mmmm, so do you."

Brad leaned over and kissed me. He slid one hand between my legs, rubbing me. I opened my legs to let him know I liked what he was doing. Brad worked a finger into my vagina and I rocked my hips as I stroked his cock. We continued to kiss each other with a growing passion.

When Brad dropped his head to my breasts, I let out a soft moan. He kissed each of my boobs, swiping his tongue over my nipples. I tugged his penis, hoping he would know what I wanted.

Brad rolled on top of me and I guided his cock into my pussy, removing my hand as he sank into me. He put his hands behind my knees and pushed my legs toward my head. I hooked my arms around my legs so I could hold them back for him. Kneeling between my legs, Brad started to move. I stared up into his eyes, moaning in pleasure as he varied his pace, moving fast and then painfully slow. Brad angled his body so his cock shaft made contact with my clit.

Moving his arms, Brad supported my legs. He gripped my breasts while I moved my hands to his head. Pulling him down, I kissed him. I felt almost helpless because of the way Brad pinned me to the bed. I tried to move with him, but my ability was limited.

1...1112131415...18