Ten Day Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad patted my leg and said, "I think that if any of us feels uncomfortable, we should stop and no one should get upset. I love my sister, I'm falling in love with Megan, and I feel that Glen is my friend. I don't want sex to fuck it up."

Once again, we all agreed. We felt that open communications, honesty, and understanding could overcome jealousy. The four of us hugged and kissed as we entered into a pact of friendship and much more.

Leaving the ship for the last time made me sad. As I stood on the pier looking up at the ship, I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. Brad put his arm around me, pulling me to his side. He took my chin in his hand, kissed me, and then looked into my eyes.

"We'll be back next year, Meg. This is the beginning, not the end," Brad said.

"I know, but it's still sad for me. You have to understand how much this cruise changed my life. Before I came, I was shy and wondering if I'd ever find a boyfriend that wasn't a jerk. Then, my parents brought me on the cruise and I found out that it was clothing optional.

"Since then, I've found out that I love running around naked. I found out that I love sex with my brother and with you and Jenny. I found out that things that I thought I would never do are exciting."

Glen chuckled and gave me a hug. "You've discovered that you're not the girl you thought you were and that's great. Hopefully, you're more open-minded than you were before the trip."

I giggled and nodded. "That's an understatement if there ever was one, sweetie!"

Brad and I continued hugging and sharing quick kisses. Jenny and Glen came over and told us that our luggage would be ready in a few minutes. We found our parents, gathered our bags, and boarded the bus for the airport.

On the plane, I sat with Brad. We held hands during the take off and then Brad lifted the armrest separating us. He and I talked about things we wanted to do when we got home. We reiterated the things we'd talked about on the cruise and added a few other things we wanted to do together. I found out that Brad liked fishing and that he and his dad used to go to Metropolitan Beach and fish from shore. When I told him I'd never been fishing, he agreed to take me.

We arrived at the airport and gathered our luggage. Brad, Jenny, Glen, and I agreed to get together the next day and do something. After saying goodbye to our new friends, Glen and I took a shuttle to our car with our parents.

"Well, I have to assume that you kids had a good time on the cruise," Mom said as she looked over the seat.

"Yeah, but you don't have to say, 'I told you so,' Mom," I replied with a giggle.

"I didn't plan to, Megan. Your father and I realize we could have handled it better, but it seems that everything turned out well for all of us."

"I think it turned out awesome! I had a blast, Mom," Glen said.

Dad glanced in the mirror and smiled. "That's an understatement, Glen. Mom and I think that the trip was enlightening for all of us. You know, things will never be the same as before, but that's part of discovery. We all change and grow as we get older."

"Dad, we, Jenny, Glen, Brad, and I, were talking. We're wondering if it would be okay if we stay at each other's houses once in a while," I said.

Mom and Dad laughed. "I don't see why not, Megan. Look, you kids are all over eighteen and are legally adults. You can make your own decisions and mistakes. Mom and I will give you advice if you ask, but from now on, you and Glen have to decide what you want to do."

Nodding, Mom said, "We know that you two have become very close and that you have Jenny and Brad in your lives now. We've talked with Mr. and Mrs. Weaver about this and we all agree that we won't interfere with what you kids want to do."

I giggled and said, "Can we have a clothing optional house?"

"That's up to you, Meg," Dad said.

We all laughed. Dad drove home and parked in the garage. We took our bags into the house and Mom and I began sorting the laundry. We made jokes about the lack of dirty clothing. Dad decided that we should go out for dinner because we didn't have much food in the house. He took us to an Italian restaurant near the house. We ate dinner and talked about the trip.

Dad told us that he and Mr. Weaver planned to start looking for a building as soon as they could. Glen and I found out that Mom planned to work at her job until the accounting practice grew and then she'd join the firm. Mom and Dad told us that they wanted to offer business consulting as well as accounting.

"When you find a building, I'll help you paint and things if you'd like me to," Glen said.

"Thanks, that will be helpful," Dad said. I told my dad that I would help too.

We finished eating and went home. The four of us sat in the family room and watched television for a while, but we ignored the program. Glen and I told our parents that we looked forward to next year's cruise. At eleven, we all decided to go to bed. Mom and Dad told us goodnight and went to their room.

"Goodnight, Glen, I'll see you in the morning," I told my brother as we stood in the hallway near our rooms.

"Night, Meg. What time are we going to get together with Jenny and Brad?"

"I don't know. I have to call Brad when I get up." I moved closer to Glen and put my arms around him. "Thanks for everything, Glen. These past ten days have been the best in my life."

"Yeah, they've been great for me too." Glen kissed my forehead. "Meg, I have no regrets about anything we've done. I know that siblings aren't supposed to do the things we've done, but I wouldn't change a thing even if I could."

"I know, Glen, I feel exactly the same way as you do. I'll see you in the morning," I said and then I gave my brother a very un-sisterly kiss. I pried my brother's mouth open with my tongue and kissed him hard. He held me tightly, rubbing my back.

We separated, chuckled, and went to our rooms. I stripped off my clothes and then went to the bathroom to shower. While I washed, I realized that for most of the past ten days, I'd shared the shower with someone and that I missed it.

Finished in the shower, I dried my hair and brushed my teeth. Glen came in and told me he was going to take his shower. When I told him he should have been there earlier, he told me I should have asked him to join me.

I giggled and said, "I guess we can't read each other's minds, can we?"

Shaking his head, Glen climbed into the shower. I watched him washing himself for a moment and then left the bathroom. I went to my bedroom, turned down the bed, and crawled in. As nice as the staterooms on the ship were, my bed felt great. I relaxed with my hands behind my head and stared at the ceiling. My mind replayed the first time I stripped in front of my brother and all the things that followed. I closed my eyes, thinking about Brad and the few nights we shared together.

A few moments later, I heard my bedroom door open. I looked up and smiled when I saw my naked brother walking toward me. He pulled the sheet back, slipped into bed with me, and covered us.

"I'm not used to sleeping alone," Glen said with a chuckle.

I rolled onto my side facing my brother. I rose up and kissed him as I moved my hand to his crotch. Fondling his cock, I said, "I'm not used to going to bed horny."

Glen kissed me as he pushed me onto my back. He moved between my legs, spreading them with his legs. He settled on my body and kissed me.

"I guess I'll have to take care of that for you."

Boy did he!

Life moves on.

I giggled when I woke up next to Glen. I felt his hardon against my ass and wiggled. He put his arm over me and began fondling my breast.

"You're so bad! Do you think you can come into my room and have your way with me anytime you want to?" I said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to sleep alone." Glen flipped over and looked at me. "Hey wait a minute! You're the one that said you were horny!"

I giggled and gave Glen a kiss. "I know. I'm teasing you. I know that you'd have left if I asked you to."

Still giggling, I got out of bed. I went to grab my robe, but decided against it. Naked as a jaybird, I opened the door and walked toward the bathroom. Mom saw me and laughed.

"Aren't you the girl that didn't want to get naked?" Mom teased.

"No, Mom, that girl doesn't live here anymore." We laughed as I walked into the bathroom.

After using the toilet, I jumped into the shower. A few moments Glen joined me in the stall. We laughed as we washed each other and made jokes about saving water. Glen and I took turns shaving each other and then got out. We decided to test our parents and went to the kitchen without dressing.

Mom and Dad chuckled, but didn't say a word about the fact my brother and I were butt naked. We ate breakfast, drank coffee, and talked about the future. Mom made a comment about my brother and me sleeping together, but she didn't admonish us. Our parents told us to be careful.

That summer, Brad, Jenny, Glen, and I became inseparable. We went out together and did many of the things we talked about as well as a few new things. Our parents were very cool and allowed us to sleep together at each other's houses.

It seemed that with each passing day, I fell deeper in love with Brad. Jenny told me that she felt the same about my brother.

The four of us introduced each other to our friends. We went to parties together and hung around with our merged group. Jenny, Brad, Glen, and I started college at the same school. My dad bought Glen and me cars, telling us that it was less expensive than paying room and board.

Things went smoothly for the most part, but I did make a couple stupid decisions. Brad, bless his heart, forgave me like I forgave him when he goofed up. Jenny and Glen had a falling out, but after a week, they realized they loved each other more than they hated what happened to cause the riff.

Overall, life couldn't be better. The four of us studied together and helped each other with our classes. We all maintained good grades and had fun going to college.

Dad and Mr. Weaver started their business shortly after we returned from the cruise. They found a building and opened their practice.

Jenny and I worked for our dads during the summer and part time when we started school. It was fun and we all learned a lot about working. Our dad's got Glen and Brad jobs in construction working for one of their clients.

Mom and Mrs. Weaver went to work with our dads a couple months later. Our parents told us they landed a large client that was starting a new business. Dad told us that he and Mr. Weaver took part of their fees in stock and when the new company went public, they made a boatload of money.

That Christmas, Brad and Glen asked Jenny and me to marry them. They gave us engagement rings and our moms started planning the weddings. We decided that we wanted a dual wedding and that the cruise our parents booked for the following summer would be our honeymoon.

It's funny how a certain event can change your life. For me, it was the cruise. In ten short days, I discovered things about myself that I may have never known. While the way we live isn't for everyone, it's serving Jenny, Brad, Glen, and me well. My brother and I still sleep together once in a while, as do Jenny and Brad. None of us finds our strange relationships threatening or wrong.

Life is an adventure and I plan to live my life to the fullest. I feel very fortunate to have parents, a brother, and a boyfriend that feel the same way. We feed off each other and constantly try new things. I still don't know what I'm capable of, but I'm discovering that the possibilities are limitless.