Ten Year Reunion Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,614 Followers

I found Paula on her way back to the kitchen. I stopped her with a brief touch on her arm and handed her the contents of my other hand, Addie's panties. At the same time, I whispered in her ear, "A present from my wife," and nodded toward the dance floor where Tanner and Addie were clenched in an embrace and shuffling around on the floor.

She looked at what I had handed her and her eyes widened in disbelief, "YOUR wife?" she replied.

I nodded yes and told her, "The beautiful lady with me is Tanner's wife."

Her hand went to her mouth in shock before she realized that was the hand now containing Addie's gold lace panties. Then she started giggling and didn't seem able to stop. When she got herself a little under control, she slipped Addie's panties in her pocket, "Tell her thank you for the present!"

One last thing I told her before letting her go back to work, "I think we're going to have a very enjoyable evening after we get back to their house."

We both glanced back out on the dance floor where Tanner and Addie were currently locked in a passionate kiss, Tanner's hand on her ass pulling her tight to his groin. I know what a French kiss is and that's exactly what my wife and Tanner were doing; their mouths open, tongues between each other's lips, sucking on each other. I could almost hear Addie's moans from their kiss.

Paula smiled her pretty smile once more, giggled and said, "I bet you will!" Then as she started to walk away, she turned back to me and whispered, "I think my boyfriend and I will too!"

Grinning, trying to envision Paula and her boyfriend, I walked back to our table and asked Tanya to dance with me. She got up and we embraced much like Tanner and Addie, shuffling around the floor. Aside from feeling that silky dress and her breasts pressed tight against my chest, I nearly came completely unglued with her eyes looking directly into mine and her lips slowly engulfing mine.

We kissed in the middle of the floor for what seemed an eternity. I didn't think a lot about it then, but it was surprising that we weren't asked to leave. Maybe Paula intervened. My hand roamed up and down Tanya's back, pulling her tightly to me. She finally pulled her lips away and rested her cheeks against mine and we actually tried to dance a little.

I glanced around and saw Tanner and my wife doing much the same as we were doing, they'd broken their passionate kiss and were simply holding each other with occasional short kisses. His hands were rubbing up and down her back, occasionally reaching down below her back and 'inadvertently?' pulling her dress up, rubbing their groins together. We were on the floor probably half an hour or so when Tanya whispered to me that she really wanted us to go home. I couldn't have agreed more!

We went back to our table where Paula had left our dinner check on the table. I picked up the imitation leather folio, slipped my credit card in it and took it to Paula, then sat at our table, waiting for her to bring it back for my signature. When I opened it, in addition to the credit card statement, there was a tiny, red thong folded neatly inside, along with a note, "Tell your wife we traded. Hers are making me so horny!" I smiled to myself, thinking that Paula is definitely a nervy young lady!

I picked it up and fingered it a little, feeling how soft it was and damp, very damp! I slipped it and the note in my pocket then signed the credit card statement leaving a fifty-dollar tip. Along with that, I left a note on the back of my copy of the statement, "You're beautiful, thank you for a wonderful night. I hope you and your boyfriend enjoy yourselves later tonight as much as we will." Just to be certain no one else picked it up, I gave it directly to Paula.

After I gave it to Paula, she opened it, took my note out and gave the receipt to another waiter. She followed us out the front door to the landing at the bottom of the stairs. Once the door closed, she giggled and lifted her skirt so that we could see Addie's gold panties in place of her own. Then she quickly dropped it back down and gave my wife a very quick kiss on the lips. Addie had a look of pure shock on her face like she wondered what the hell had just happened!

When Paula turned to go back inside, she quickly slipped another piece of paper in my pocket.

Adriana looked at me with that look of shock still on her face, that had most definitely turned bright red. "What the hell was that?" she asked.

I handed her Paula's red panties and the note. She read the note and quietly asked me, "What did you tell her?"

"Well... maybe when I gave her your panties I might have mentioned that you were my wife, instead of Tanya like she'd thought... and I might have mentioned that we all expected to have a good time later."

She rolled her eyes at me, saying, "I can't believe you did that!"

None of us had drunk enough to be inebriated, but I was the only one completely sober so I sat down in the driver seat and told Abbie to take us home. On the way, Tanner and my wife weren't able to keep their hands or lips off each other. I knew my wife wasn't wearing any panties and was fully expecting that Tanner's fingers were performing their magic inside her pussy, especially when she started moaning. As for Tanya and me, I cursed the center console that kept us apart from each other.

I was certain about where Tanner's fingers had been when I checked the mirror a little later and saw Addie sucking them into her mouth, licking them clean. That's something she does that always drives me crazy, sucking her pussy juice off my fingers.

The drive home seemed to take forever. Tanya and I looked at each other longingly across the console along with frequent glances into the back seat where our spouses were happily making out.

I couldn't help but wonder how it would unfold once we got back to their house. Would we go to our separate bedrooms or stay together in one room? I wasn't even sure what I wanted, didn't know if I could watch Tanner and my wife fucking again. Thinking back to when Addie had handed me her panties made me realize that since she'd shaved the night before, I hadn't yet touched her, no more than a kiss that morning. I desperately wanted to feel her pussy lips with my fingers and especially with my face and my mouth. I wanted my cock inside her pussy! I was pretty sure it wasn't going to happen that night, however.

Inside the house, Tanner and Addie shared the loveseat and immediately resumed making out. I sat on the couch, expecting Tanya to join me. Instead, though, she put some music on their home theater system and began a little dance in front of me. She told me, "Unlike last night, you can touch all you want." She spread her legs apart, sat down on my lap and began to unbutton my shirt. I knew that what was coming was what I'd been waiting for since morning. While she worked on buttons, I slid my hands up and down her hips, pushing her dress up as high as I could while she was still sitting on part of it, then over her breasts that were still covered by her silk dress. Once the buttons were all undone, I leaned forward and let her slide my shirt off.

Once it was off, Tanya ran her feminine hands up and down my chest. I wondered about my chest turning her on since I wasn't nearly as muscular or well-proportioned like her husband was, but she certainly didn't seem to mind. Neither did I!

She stood up and reached behind herself to unzip her dress, then pulled the knot tying the halter around her neck, letting her whole dress fall to the floor. She stood in front of me wearing nothing but her heels, stockings, red satin thong panties and those feminine curves! Damn, I wish I could paint a better word picture of what she looked like! I thought the only reason she isn't a Playboy centerfold is that they haven't discovered her yet.

"You too," she told me, while she unbuttoned my slacks and pulled them and my shorts down, letting my steel-hard cock pop into freedom.

I was a little preoccupied and kind of lost track of what my wife and her husband were doing on the loveseat. I presumed that for this evening at least, it was appropriately called a "loveseat".

Tanya leaned over me, enticing me to take one of her bare nipples in my mouth. Reluctantly, (NOT!) I did so, sucking it and her breast deep in my mouth. She moaned out, "Mmm, Mary Jane likes that!" She had apparently named her boob! "Take my panties off," she asked me to do.

I switched to her other nipple, gently biting it between my teeth and rolling it around in my lips while I felt the soft skin of her hips and pushed my fingers under the narrow elastic waistband of her panties, pushing them down her legs and onto the floor.

She pulled her boob away from my mouth and spread her legs apart sitting on my waist. My hard cock was trapped between her legs, rubbing against the slit of her pussy lips. At least it was until she rose up from my waist several inches and settled back down with her wet, slippery pussy enveloping my cock inside her, inch-by-inch until we had become one.

Oh my God, the velvety softness and warmth inside her felt good after the nearly constant sexual tension of the day! Tanya arched her body, rocking her hips until I was sure I felt the head of my cock pushing against the back of her vagina. She was beginning to whimper, grinding herself against me and said, "Oh shit, that feels so good!"

My whole body felt on fire. Her velvety pussy was hot and slippery and I felt her vaginal muscles contracting around my cock. I was expecting her to start sliding up and down on me when she said, "They did this for three minutes. I think we can for four." I squeezed my eyes tightly closed and tried to breathe. I didn't think I could do this for thirty seconds without coming or slamming myself in and out of her, much less four minutes; the only thing I wanted to do was fuck the hell out of her!

I could tell from the look on her face that she was determined to do this, so I reluctantly moaned out that I'd try. She looked around, I guess hoping that either Addie or Tanner would time us, but they were kissing so ardently, with his hand massaging her boob that it obviously would be hopeless. "I guess we'll have to do our own timing, then," she said. I was already in semi-misery from pleasure and needed to fuck! She checked her watch, "It's been about ten seconds now."

TEN FRIGGIN SECONDS! I knew I couldn't do this. I'd try, but some things just aren't gonna happen! Her kissing me with her tongue groping inside my mouth definitely didn't take my mind off the pleasurable torture my cock was feeling.

I pulled her naked body so her tits were crushed against my chest. Our kiss had broken apart to allow breathing, so I glanced over at the couple on the love seat to take my mind off what Tanya was doing to me. It wasn't a good idea to look there; my wife's dress was up above her waist and Tanner was rubbing her smooth, bare pussy with his hand. The top was pushed aside so that he could suck on her left tit. Addie was moaning and pushing herself onto his fingers. Her mouth was in an 'O' shape of sexual ecstasy but her eyes were watching Tanya and me.

Watching her with her lover made my cock start to pulse inside Tanya and I knew that I would explode inside her in a few seconds more. Frantically, I pushed her butt up off of me. I closed my eyes, trying to catch my breath to let the cold air hitting my wet cock take away some of the urgency of my near orgasm. Tanya's whimpering and the smell of her perfume weren't helping but I did get a little relief. She looked at her watch and said, "A little over two minutes so far, not even two more to go. You can do it, Matt."

I vowed that I wouldn't look at my wife again until this was over and told her I would be okay a little longer. "You can't move, not even a little bit or I won't be able to stop myself," I told her.

She lowered herself back down onto me, engulfing me once more inside her soft, warmth. When I felt her muscles starting to contract around me again, I gripped her waist and said, "No, don't do that!"

Tanya was breathing hard, moaning a little and said, "This is so hard!"

I wanted so badly to look and see what my wife was doing but knew I couldn't. I was so close to the edge that I knew it would push me beyond the point of no return. Instead, I closed my eyes tightly and pulled Tanya tight to me. We kissed and when I started to suck on her tongue, I felt her pussy spasming and squeezing around me. "I can't stop, fuck me, Matt!"

We started rocking, Tanya pulling up and plunging back down and me pushing as hard as I could up into her. I couldn't stop either, Tanya started shrieking, "Ahh, yes, yes, yes, uhnn," then our guttural noises blended together and I emptied myself into her in violent spasms.

When semi-consciousness returned a few minutes later, our bodies were both damp with a sheen of sweat. I had just had perhaps the most violent orgasm of my life!

Tanya looked at her watch, "I don't think we made it. I don't know how long it was." I really didn't care, it had been about the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

I was finally able to look toward the loveseat to see what Tanner and my wife were doing. They weren't there! I looked around the room and saw them in the dining room. Tanya and Tanner have an open floor plan with the dining room and living room combined, set off from each other by the wood flooring in the two rooms at about a seventy-degree angle with each other. Addie was on her back on the dining table, still wearing the gold dress, stockings, and heels, with her legs spread apart over Tanner's shoulders, his mouth working diligently on her pussy.

Seeing them like that, Addie still wearing the gold dress, having her pussy eaten by another man was driving me crazy with I wasn't sure what - jealousy, eroticism, lust. It was a sight that I wouldn't ever have imagined seeing in this or any other lifetime!

My wife was moaning, nearly crying, her hands gripping Tanner's hair pulling him into her and lifting her butt up off the table trying to grind her pussy into Tanner's face. She seemed to be gasping, trying to breathe when she moaned out, "Fuck me, Tanner, please!"

Tanner only pushed his face into her harder, drawing a whimper out of her, "Please. Tanner. Now!"

His shirt was gone, but he still had his pants on. He looked up briefly, saying, "Fuck you where?"

"My pussy, fuck my pussy, please, Tanner!" she nearly shouted.

His tongue did another invasion of her pussy. My cock was getting hard again, still inside Tanya's pussy.

He looked up again, "Where?"

Addie was literally crying, "Damn you, Tanner, fuck my cunt, is that what you want? Fuck your whore's damned cunt!" Then she started softly whimpering, "Please, Tanner, fuck me!"

Tanner dropped his pants and shorts down around his ankles and guided his now monstrous cock to my wife's pussy. He pushed and was all the way inside her in one quick motion. Addie threw her head back and squealed, gasping for breath, "Oh God, Oh God," Tanner pulled out and slammed back into her, "Unh," my wife cried out, "Oh my fuckin... , ohshit, ohshit, ohshit!" she cried, tears falling from her eyes, as she was literally begging for Tanner to fuck her, "fuck my whoring cunt, Tanner, harder!" she screamed. I watched as Tanner slammed his slick, wet cock into her over and over again. She let out a groan and more expletives with every one of his thrusts into her.

My wife had never talked dirty when we made love, but we'd never made love like Tanner was fucking her, either! Addie was hanging onto the edge of the table with her hands turning white and her butt rising up to meet every one of his hard thrusts.

I don't know how many times he thrust into her before she started screaming totally unintelligible, hysterical garble and her body quaking with a super orgasm. Even while she was in the throes of her orgasm, Tanner continued pounding into her. His face was red, a sheen of sweat on his body, and each one of his lunges into her seemed to intensify her orgasm that much more. I wondered if Tanner would ever reach his limit when he finally - FINALLY! Slammed his cock into her, grimaced his face, his body shaking and spasming, unloaded what had to be a mountain of cum deep inside my wife's pussy! Addie was still wailing and her body shuddering when he finally had reached his limit and screamed that one last time, spurting his hot cum deep inside her.

Tanya and I embraced with my cock hard inside her all over again from watching my wife and her husband in what had to have been the fuck of the decade!

Tanner pulled his cock, wet with their combined juices, out of Addie and collapsed in a chair. It looked like his cock hadn't lost hardly any of its length or girth. Addie laid on her back a moment or two, then pulled herself off the table, down on her knees in front of Tanner. She took his wet cock in her hand and wrapped her mouth around it, making loud sucking noises. I could count on one hand, over the years we've been married, the number of times that my cock had been inside Adriana's mouth. It was something that we simply didn't do, especially when my cock was wet with either her pussy juice or my cum.

Addie, on her knees, toyed with the head of Tanner's cock in her lips, bobbing her head in and out. She licked the length of him, cleaning their combined juices, then pulling the head back in her mouth. Tanner was groaning and gripping the back of her head, pushing his cock into her mouth. "Sweetheart," he told her, "you can't do that, I'm going to come again."

Her face looked up at him and only doubled her efforts, pulling his cock into her mouth until she started to gag. She pushed him out just a little to catch her breath, then pulled him back in, this time all the way to his balls. Tanner's face was grimacing, apparently trying to stop his cum from exploding in her mouth.

While I was watching this, I admit that my attention had been diverted from the beautiful woman I'd just made love with until I felt her mouth wrapping around my own cock. Like I said, it was something I had hardly any experience feeling and it was exquisite!

My mind was briefly pulled from what my wife was doing, but when Tanner started yelling, "Now, I'm going to come!" it drew my attention back to her. Tanner was trying to pull away but her hands were on his butt pulling his cock deep into her mouth. He gave up the struggle and literally started fucking Addie's face and pushing himself into her, gagging her but pumping cum into her mouth. My wife had no choice but to swallow and swallow; her eyes watering down her cheeks and Tanner's cum leaking around her lips and down her chin. I... I started to write that I wish I'd had a camera. But I didn't need a picture, that image of Tanner's cock in my wife's mouth with his cum dribbling will be emblazoned in my mind forever! Adriana had never let me come in her mouth.

Watching my wife swallowing Tanner's cum, along with the sensations of Tanya's mouth on my own cock brought me to the edge of another orgasm as well. Before I came, I managed to pull myself out of Tanya's mouth and totally out of character for me, pushed her down onto the floor on her hands and knees to shove my cock deep inside her pussy just before my orgasm took complete control of my body! I thrust my cock inside her a couple times while my cum was erupting and felt her pussy spasming around me in her own orgasm!

Tanya and I collapsed on the floor in total exhaustion. I wrapped an arm around her and when she recovered enough to roll back toward me before I even realized what I was saying, I told her, "I love you." When I realized what I'd said, I knew that I meant it, but was afraid what Tanya's reaction might be.

She looked at me, tracing little lines around my face and lips with a finger. She kissed me softly on my lips, saying, "Come, let's go to bed."

robertl
robertl
1,614 Followers