Ten Year Reunion Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,615 Followers

We got up off the floor. Addie and Tanner were gone as well, apparently gone to their own bedroom. We went upstairs, and since the other bedroom door was open we peeked in. Addie had finally taken off the gold dress. She and Tanner were on the bed, under blankets pulled up to a little above their waist. Both were naked, facing each other in a tight embrace. Addie's face was snuggled into Tanner's chest.

Tanya and I stepped back into our bedroom. I brushed my teeth, then climbed in bed waiting for Tanya. I still didn't know what her reaction to my profession of love was going to be. Obviously, she wasn't too upset by it, since we were still sleeping together.

When she came out of her dressing room, she was wearing a long, silky-looking, one-piece pajama-gown. When she lay down with me, she said, "This is one of Tanner's favorites." I could see why, it was silky soft, semi-sheer so her naked body barely showed through it and had two straps crisscrossing her back. "I want you to make love to me later," she told me.

She kissed me, then said, "You know we can't love each other, right? We're both happily married."

I knew she was right. I love my Addie with every cell in my body, but I didn't understand what was happening with Tanya. "Can't we love two people?" I asked her.

She gazed into my eyes, "Matt, sweetheart," she started, "how many women have you slept with? Has there ever been anyone other than Addie?"

"No," I admitted. "She was my first and my only until I met you." I thought again how impossible it was to believe that it was just the day before that we had met. It seemed like I'd known her forever and it had been one whole day, a little over twenty-four hours! I felt like my entire life had changed in those few hours.

"You know it's possible to sleep with someone and not love them, don't you?" Then she admitted, "I slept with seven boyfriends before Tanner and I started going together. He was the only one I fell in love with...," then she softly added, "until you."

"Until you" Those words reverberated in my pea-sized brain. How is it that a woman as beautiful as the woman I was in bed with could fall in love with an ordinary guy like me?

"If we can't 'be in love' with each other, can we still be lovers?" I asked her.

She waited a long time to answer, "Tonight, we can be anything we want... tomorrow, that's another question. I don't know. I guess we'll need to talk it out with our spouses. I think they might have the same quandary."

I fervently hoped in a way that they did. But in the back of my mind was also the fear that Tanner and Addie might have re-ignited something that could possibly devour us, something that could never be put back in the bottle. The vision of Addie screaming the words, "fuck your whore's damned cunt" was going to be hard to ever forget. If he could get my wife excited enough to refer to herself as a whore with a cunt, how could I ever compete with him... and from now on, could she ever be satisfied with me in bed? I had come to realize over the last twenty-four hours how little I actually knew about my wife, the woman I had lived and been intimate with for the last nine-plus years... and apparently about myself, as well!

I knew there was something else troubling me in the back of my mind, but I didn't know what it was.

I thought about Tanya and me; Tanner and Addie; our two kids waiting for mommy and daddy to come home; could we somehow have an ongoing sharing relationship... without destroying either of our marriages? I needed time with my wife, we needed to talk... and make love!

Tonight, I needed to think just about tonight... and the sexy, beautiful woman I was spending the rest of the night with. I gazed into her eyes and we kissed, a beautiful kiss. I remembered what it had felt like earlier to suck on Tanya's tongue, to meld my lips to hers. We made love with each other's mouths. I had just come twice, once right after the other. I still needed to wait to make love with her but we could love each other's bodies without yet making love and that's what we did, finally falling asleep.

I dreamed I was licking my wife's pussy. Well, to be exact, the soft, smooth skin around her pussy. It was like her pussy lips had been glued together, except they hadn't. I desperately wanted my tongue inside her lips but I couldn't, no matter how hard I tried. She told me, "My cunt is for Tanner, I'm his whore." I didn't understand how she could be saying that kind of words. I tried to separate her pussy lips with my fingers but they wouldn't separate. All I could do is lick around the edges. She was so soft that it was driving me completely out of my mind. Then she tasted like shaving lotion and apparently the taste woke me up.

I had a raging hard-on! I remembered that dream like it had actually happened. I had no clue where I was or whose bed I was in but I knew it wasn't my wife. Where the hell was my wife? I reached out and touched the woman beside me. Her silk nightgown was between my hand and her body. I caressed one of her breasts and squeezed her nipple, but it was over the silk and after the dream I just had, I felt like I needed my hand against her bare skin.

My mind still hadn't awakened enough to know who it was next to me, only that I wanted her... and I couldn't get to her. I felt between her legs. She moaned a little but didn't wake up. It was more like she was wearing one-piece pajamas and soft as the silk was, it wasn't her. I started to remember, this was Addie's best friend and I had made love to her, several times. But where was Addie? Why was I making love with this woman and not my own wife?

It started to focus a little more, her name was Tanya and she was the most beautiful woman I had ever known; we were in their house, and Addie was in bed with her husband. We had been kissing when I went to sleep and I remembered what she had said, "I want you to make love to me."

I was finally awake, had a raging hard-on, was horny on steroids, and in bed with a beautiful woman who wanted to make love to me! I rolled over and sucked her nipple into my mouth. I remembered how badly I wanted her bare skin but her nightgown was tight across her chest and I couldn't pull it aside. It was like the straps crisscrossing her back and around her arms were designed to keep the silk over her boobs no matter what. It only made me hotter for her! I sucked through the silk until I felt her arching her chest and her hand on the back of my head pulling my lips tighter onto her breast. She was moaning actively now, not softly in her sleep like she had a few moments earlier.

I reached down to finger her pussy but couldn't get my hand under her gown. It was almost like my dream, wanting inside her but the fabric of her gown wouldn't let me. I felt around, trying to find an opening but there wasn't one. I gave up and went back to her pussy, rubbing and pushing the silk into her. "My pantleg, the bottom, push it up," she whispered.

I reached down, all the way to her ankle and finally found bare skin. I pushed my hand up her sexy leg, feeling the soft skin of the inside of her thigh. The legs of her gown were loose so that it pushed away and up easily. I understood why she said this was one of Tanner's favorite gowns; it was soft and sexy, yet so frustrating, driving a man completely out of his mind trying to get to her. When I reached the soft skin of her pussy, I spread her slightly with my fingers and pushed a finger up inside her, then a second finger, just barely inside her, rubbing up and down. She was already wet, slippery and her body was pulsating with sexual energy.

Tanya rolled toward me, squeezing my hand between her legs and kissed me. I felt her desperation on her lips, her tongue, and her sucking on my lips, then my tongue. I pushed my fingers in a little deeper and her body tensed. My fingers reached the knuckle inside her and I twisted them, feeling inside her pussy for the first time and hoping to find her G-spot. I found her clit and rubbed it with one finger while the other continued exploring, pushing harder inside. She scrunched her head to my chest and I felt her fingernails scratching into my back.

Then I felt a hand pushing mine away from her pussy. She rolled over on her back and pulled me on top of her. It was fairly obvious what she wanted, but I wasn't ready to give it to her yet. She lifted her hips up off the bed and pushed a pillow underneath her, her hands around my butt trying to pull me into her.

I pulled away, kissing down her body until I was kissing the inside of her thigh, in that soft, tender place where her leg and her pelvis met. Tanya was moaning and both our bodies were shaking with excitement but try as I did, I couldn't push the material away to get to her pussy with my mouth. It was almost like my dream again, stopping me from my goal. Tanya had spread her legs apart, but that only seemed to pull the silk tighter over her pussy. I gave up and started to kiss her over the silk, but still couldn't push my tongue inside her. My cock was a steel rod, aching for release!

I looked up at her and her eyes were tightly closed with a definite look of lust on her face and little whimpers escaping her lips. She started scrambling with the straps holding her gown up managing to push them off her shoulders and the gown down her body. When those luscious pink nipples were finally free, I couldn't stop myself from sucking one in my mouth getting a gasp from Tanya and her arching her back.

While I sucked on that nipple, we both worked to push her gown down off her body. When it was down about to her hips and she couldn't reach any further, I reluctantly left her boob and pushed it the rest of the way down for her. By this time, my body was shaking and my mind was totally engulfed in desire. I had to fight the almost impossibly strong urge to ram my rock-hard cock into the now bare pussy in front of me. Instead, I brought my lips to her pussy, pushed her lips a little apart with my tongue and kissed her there, trying to work my lips as far inside her as I could.

I had done this Saturday night at our game, but then I was scared and nervous about being watched by my wife and her husband. This was different, it was only between the two of us. Both our bodies were alive with hormones and excitement flowing like a flooding river. Tanya was gasping, trying to breathe and I was trying to push my tongue into her, then find her clit. I sucked, she groaned until I couldn't stand it a second longer. I pulled away, pushed my body up and my cock was inside her. Tanya's hips were already propped up on the pillow but she pushed herself up even more, grabbing my butt to pull me even deeper inside her. If we hadn't made love only a few hours earlier, I doubt that I would have been able to last beyond that first thrust, but even then, the eroticism of our love-making, the spasming of her vagina around my cock, shuddering body and her screech of passion made me erupt inside her in less than a minute!

When she finally relaxed, she closed her eyes again, pulled my face back down so that we were holding each other cheek to cheek and I heard the soft words escape her lips, "I love you."

*****

Thank you very much to Shygirlwhore for her editing assistance!

robertl
robertl
1,615 Followers