All Comments on 'Tenderness Ch. 06'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
npiccininpicciniover 12 years ago
Missed You!

Love the relationship between Aaron and Daniel. They're so good for each other.

Now I'm moving on to read Alone at the End of the World - my fave! I can't believe they posted on the same day!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Thanks

Yeah, it's a good day when your two stories post together. Absolutely love Aaron and Daniel, especially Aaron's transformation from a scared little introvert to standing up to his dad and talking about his abuse. And love how sweet and supportive Daniel is.

GweallGweallover 12 years ago
Woohoo

A GREAT chapter and I'm glad to see you back. I was starting to getting impatient. Don't keep us waiting so long next time! It's torture!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You're alive!!

The chapter was great per usual lol. I'm just really happy for any sign of life for you. It's just comforting to know there's a truly skilled writer still working, especially when my other favorite literotica writers are MIA.

Weregurl93Weregurl93about 12 years ago
AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This a great story. Please update soon.

NaughtyButNice25NaughtyButNice25about 12 years ago
Please..

Don't leave us hanging!! I'm dying to read more!!! :)

almostluveralmostluverabout 12 years ago
Just...wow.

I cried so much in this chapter, thanks alot. But, really, you are an absolutely stunning writer. You got the emotions down so well, and the pain Aaron went through...I'm still crying. And I love how you managed to bring it up, and have Daniel make it all better. You're by far, one of my favourite writers, one of the few I stay up all night reading every chapter of 'cause it's so brilliant I can't stop. =) Thanks!

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago

ive never ever read such depressing stuff in my life.? i am glad there is only one chapter left....much more of this will .. i will be so pissed i feel like going out and getting rat arsed to forget....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous