All Comments on 'Tennis Siblings'

by dr mabuse SOI

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It's about time...

...for them to GET IT ON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hope there is more

Nice buildup and hot story... I hope there is more to come

tom smithtom smithover 19 years ago
loved it

i think that your story was very good and hope to read many more.

tinman69stinman69sover 19 years ago
damned great stroy

I loved the build-up in this story. I especially like stories that have a story to tell, especially if it is a good love story. Yeah, I'm a romantic. But I love a good love story with some hot sex too!

You write a great story, Keep up the good work!

I sure hope there is more to come on this couple!!

horsys2004horsys2004over 19 years ago
Great Story F%&^$#G Amazing

Great story, really hot, really sexy, great story development. hope you continue it, cause this is one of those stories that really captivate ur attention... keep up the great writing. great incest storie...

SouthernGaGalSouthernGaGalover 19 years ago
great

Great story! I can't wait until the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
try it

i did my sister and we still do at 45 incest is best try it you will like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I did!

My twin sister and I started when we were fourteen and are still together at fifty six. We've also raised three children. And yes, they know who we are. Great story, by the way. What's going to happen when she gets pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sweet

Nice, Loving, Lovely, Definitely Sweet, Believable, Beautiful, Caring, Cool, Deep,...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A plot to set the story

I appreciated that you HAVE a story leading up to the multiple climaxes that explains how the siblings began and "experimented". If they had rushed in to "going all the way" it would have not been as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
could have been good

this needs a major editing you have so many missing words extra words and wrong words it makes it very hard to read. this also needs a second chapter to properly finish it off, as is it was a waste of time. dlete all your stories and rewrite them using a GOOD EDITOR before reposting and make damn sure you finish them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story 5+

I really like this story because it's really possible,

Sure some misspelling and some wrong words but no problem to read fore me at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great build up, terrible pay off

There was this whole nice build up through both chapters but when you finally get to where the story has been building to you suddenly end it with a sparsely described paragraph basically saying that it happened and it was great. As if you just didn't want to write anymore and decided to end it out of the blue. Very disappointing end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very believable and great build up, but ended far too abruptly with a brief report in the third person rather than live action in the first person which is what it needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous