Tennis Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though it was my first time, I had no problem finding my sister clit was began to softly stroke it. Patti was enjoying the fingering and began to push her butt hard against me and move it side to side. I was enjoying this more than I thought, as suddenly streams of hotf cum shot up Patti's back and my stomach.

Patti didn't say anything but pushed her back into my chest. I started to apologize but stayed quiet and enjoyed the feeling. I continued to finger my sister as my sticky cum cemented her back to my chest and the smell of cum filled our nostrils. I began to finger her clit harder and faster as her hips started to rotate against my body and my other hand rolled and pinched each nipple. Patti let out a scream of pleasure and grabbing my hand pushed it harder into her pussy. Patti went limp for a minute then turned to face me and kissed me with her tongue forced deep in my mouth.

Patti removed her tongue from my mouth and slid her tongue along the side of my neck, then across my shoulders, and then along my chest. She sampled a bit of cum that was still wet on my stomach then slid down on her knees. She gave my cock a small kiss and it started to bob and grow. I was immediately hard as she began to stroke my cock and kiss my cock head. I looked down to see Patti smiling, enjoying my cock in her face, as she started to finger herself with her other hand. I placed my hands along the side of my sister's face and caressed her temples and played with her hair. I thought how good this felt. My sister is on her knees playing with her pussy with one hand, stoking my cock with the other, and she just put the head of my cock in her warm wet mouth. I had never had such a good feeling as having her lips over my cock head and having her tongue run all over it.

She was enjoying it as much as I was while her fingers rubbed faster on her pussy and her other hand was wrapped tightly around the shaft of my cock,

stroking me faster.

Patti was starting to moan and the vibration of her moans against my cock was getting me to the point where I was ready to cum. I whispered out,

"Patti, I'm going to cum!" Patti took my cock out of her mouth and pointed my cock to her breasts as she stroked my cock as fast as she could. My cock was getting hot from the hand friction and I could feel my cock pulsate between her fingers until I felt that wonderful release. My mind was on fire as my hot cum shot load after cum across my sisters' breasts. Patti had the biggest smile on her face as she continued stroking me, coaxing every last bit of cum out of my cock. I relaxed for a second then looked down to see Patti in orgasm as she pushed her fingers hard into her pussy. I kneeled down in front of my sister and embraced her in warm hug. We kissed and pressed the sticky cum between our chests.

We stayed there on our knees with our arms around each other enjoying the afterglow of orgasms. We silently stared into each other's eyes knowing that

we had deep feelings for each other. It wasn't just experimenting.

"They are going to be home" I whispered, "Let take a shower together."

Patti smiled and nodded. I struggled to stand up and then helped Patti to her feet. I left to the bathroom and taken to run the water, testing for temperature. Patti put the towels away which we had not used. She grabbed a can of room deodorant spray from the linen closet and sprayed her room then along the hallway to the bathroom. The water was just right as we both stepped into the bathtub. Patti closed the shower curtain close while I lifted the lever to activate the shower. Neither one of us had been in the shower with another person and enjoyed each other company, soaping and rinsing each other. We laughed and thoroughly enjoyed washing, then drying each other. It was getting close to the time when church was over. I went into Patti's room, retrieved my clothes as when went to our rooms to dress. We

gathered in the living room and turned on the television as our parents' car pulled into the garage.

It was almost three weeks later when we got the chance to be alone then. Every time we had the opportunity, our love grew more intense. Patti and I graduated from high school in late May. I was offered a tennis scholarship by a college which was about 300 miles from home. My parents being watchful over their children, decided to go on a family vacation and check out this college before letting their son attend. We left a few weeks after school was over. It was a long five hour drive with Patti in the back seat with me and the sexual tension between us was driving us nuts. We checked into an express motel that evening and went to the college the next day.

To my surprise it was a nice college with friendly staff and had a great athletic program for tennis. My parents were pleased that it was a Christian college and trusted the school not to corrupt me. I wasn't all that wild about being in a religious college but it would be far away from home and my parents. The only drawback was Patti. I was going to miss her and I knew from the look on her face that see would be very lonely without me. After visiting the school, we went touring through the nearby sites and parks in the mountains. It was a fun vacation but Patti and I did not get much time alone.

There were a few moments we shared without our parents where we kissed and did some quick fingering. The summer flew by and we kept up our relationship when we could. Soon it was in the middle of August and my dad drove to me college for my first semester. That day was a tearful good by at the house for the family especially for Patti.

It was a bad day for me losing the match and the coach was really upset. I was not on my game as weeks had passed since I had seen my sister although we talk a lot on our cell phone. I was really horny and jacking off wasn't satisfying me. There were really cute girls at college but they were not into sex. No luck getting any at a christian college even for an athlete.

I decided to pull myself together and head back to the dorm when I looked up from the court and saw someone coming towards me for the far edge of the athletic complex. As the figure got closer, it looked like Patti and a moment later, I could see it was my sister. I threw down my tennis bag and ran towards her. Patti had this big smile as she watched me running towards her. I lifted her off her feet when we hugged then kissed.

"What in the world are you doing here?" I asked breathlessly.

"Thought I would surprise you!" smiled my sister. "The guys around your dorm room said that you would be around the tennis courts. I've just been sitting around the house so long, mom sent me on a mini vacation to visit with you."

"I'm so glad to see you" I said, "I've been so lonely without you."

"Me too." Patti sighed, "Mom thought it would be good change of pace for me and I think they wanted me to see if college turned you into a wild man yet."

"Not this place" I laughed.

Patti whispered in my ear, "I'm turning you into a wild man tonight! I'm staying at the express motel so get you things from your dorm. I've missed you so much and want to feel you all night. Steve, I want you to fuck me tonight, I mean really fuck me!"

I could not believe my ears and could not describe the look of happiness on my face or hers. I hugged her and then we walked with our arms around each other towards the dorms. It turned out to be the most fantastic night for both of us, in fact the whole weekend was. We were both sad when she left to go home but later the next month, I received some good news. Patti was accepted by the college and would start the second semester. College was looking better everyday.

12