All Comments on 'Tequila Sunrise'

by SeanGregory

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 months ago

That is an absolute awesome storey! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

THANK YOU, IT IS A VERY GOOD STORY AND WELL TOLD

KRD19254KRD19254about 2 months ago

Not my cup of tea, almost swapping. 3*

\

I was hoping for a conclusion to Blue Cobalt and his river property.

SeanGregorySeanGregoryabout 2 months agoAuthor

KRD19254, I've always said that there would be no sequel to Cobalt Blue, the question of who (if anyone) Sean ended up with being left unanswered so the reader could imagine the ending he/she preferred. However, as the stories of the other residents of the 'Colors' universe played out I seemed to keep coming full circle back to the Hardin Bridge Road property. In fact I've begun another entry into the 'Colors' series that should satisfy those readers who have, since C.B. was published, wanted more closure. I'm not fully satisfied with the current event line and am beating a couple of continuity issues half to death before I finally decide to chuck them and work from a different angle so I don't know when it will be finished. I currently have three other stories, loosely based around different experiences I had over the last nearly four decades on the job that I've been working on as well. I don't know which, if any, of those I'll end up publishing because no matter what details I change, somebody will end up recognizing the cases I've based them around and two of them are technically still open cases even if their investigative points are currently exhausted and they are inactive at present.

But, Sean, Stephanie, Samantha, Katey and even Sarah will be back before too much longer; Good Lord willing and if the creek don't rise.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

G

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

good story well written needs a good ending

NRBonzNRBonzabout 1 month ago

I read the story, then waited a bit and read it again. In the meantime you wrote of your plans to perhaps do some further writing re Katey et al and the river property. In doing so you have answered some questions I had and must say I'm looking forward to the stories developing.

Oh, yes, a "5" for the story only because there is no higher.

Thank you.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 1 month ago

Great characters, well told story. 5* from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeanGregory@SeanGregory
I have changed my user name from the more anonymous "SnatchKisser" to something a bit closer to home. I decided that if I ever decided to publish anything somewhere other than Lit I needed a name more presentable to the general public. 06/04/2024 I've been at a stand-still...