Tequila Sunrise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maryanne was next and was, so far, the best dancer of the group. It didn't hurt any that she was wearing nothing other than her short skirt and she had pushed my shirt off onto the floor before we even began dancing. Of course, 'dancing' had evolved into swaying in the middle of the floor while tongue-wrestling and masturbating each other to the rhythm of whatever song was playing over the stereo at the time. The song stopped but neither Maryanne nor I knew it, we were lost in our own world, oblivious to the rest of the room but we were jostled from our reverie when Breanna cut in and claimed her turn.

Breanna was also wearing nothing but a white lace G-string that could only cite visual appeal as its value point because it concealed absolutely nothing. The skin on the inner surface of her thighs looked like someone had poured a bottle of baby oil on her crotch, it ran in rivulets half-way to her knees. She wrapped her arms behind my neck and pulled herself up my torso until our lips met and then her feet found their way around my waist, locking her ankles at the small of my back. She drew back from our kiss, looked me in the eyes and grinned, "I've been waiting too long now for this, take me somewhere and fuck me 'til I can't breathe.

I turned and maneuvered the few steps between us and a chaise lounge unit on the end of the sectional and laid Breanna down, pulling her legs from my waist and knelt in front of her. I pulled the G-string down her legs and tossed them somewhere behind me, then bent forward and began licking the effluence from her inner thighs, making my way to the junction beyond. When I closed the distance, I pushed her legs up to her chest and ran my tongue from the bottom of her taint to the very bottom edge of her Labia but no farther. I repeated this three or four times before I continued dragging my tongue up between her Labia Majora and Labia Minora, ending just to the right side of the hood to her Clitoris. Again, I repeated this action several times, alternating left and right sides but never making direct contact with her Vagina or Clitoris. She had her heels on my shoulder blades, pulling me desperately each time I made a near pass beside where she really wanted my attention. I was watching her face from my foxhole between her legs, she was using both hands to abuse her nipples mercilessly, each time she forced her eyes open, she stared at me pleading for me to quit teasing her and give her the release that was building so strongly within her. When I felt that she was on the verge of mutiny, I relented and drove the tip of my tongue into her flowing pussy and drew as much of her nectar as I could manage into my mouth and swallowed it. I dragged my tongue up through her gash and concentrated on her unhooded nubbin, alternating sucking it between my pursed lips and flicking it with the tip of my tongue. As soon as I began flicking my tongue on her Clitoris, she began trembling, tensing her legs in a python hold around my head. I nearly suffocated and her legs covering my ears muffled all sound into a distant ocean's surf and her voice when she screamed her orgasm. She finally released the pressure from her legs and I raised my head to look her in the eye as she lay panting on the sofa.

I could hear moans and soft squelching sounds all around the room. I scanned the area and noted that everyone was paired off with someone else and nobody was paying attention to any other couple. Except Rachael. She lay on her back on the opposite side of the sectional from me with Noel between her knees, his hips moving in an age-old cycle and the expression on his face attesting to the tremendous pleasure he was gleaning from Rachael's pussy. I had only recently discovered how pleasurable her pussy is, myself and I knew what he was experiencing. I felt a twinge of jealousy but when Rachael smiled at me and blew me a kiss it relented, and I felt free to continue my adventure with Breanna. I bent over and again dragged my tongue up through her vagina and across her bean causing her to experience a full body jerk and gasp. I continued licking and kissing along her torso, past her belly button, where I paused briefly to enjoy her modest navel piercing before continuing my journey toward her breasts. When I arrived, I paid due homage to their majesties (left then right then repeat...) then transferred to her neck and jawline and succeeded in raising goosebumps across her entire body. "Enough, uncle, please, let me catch my breath before you do that again. She reached down and pulled on my arms to get me to join her on the sofa.

I sat beside her, and we kissed for a few more seconds before she slid onto the carpet and dragged my boxers down my legs and off my feet. I think they must've wound up in the same place her G-string did, and I cared even less about the boxers than I did her panties. Breanna pushed my erection up against my lower abdomen and licked from my ball sack all the way to the tip then flicked her tongue on the underside of the head. The sensation was exquisite, and I lay flat on the sectional to enjoy her ministrations. She continued licking from my testicles to the tip and on certain trips she would engulf my entire shaft from the tip to the base into her mouth, then swirl her tongue along the bottom as she pulled off only to begin licking once again. Eventually I felt her remove her hands and move away from me but then I felt her crawl up my legs until she sat astride my groin. I watched her reach down and guide my cock to the entrance of her pussy then her eyes rolled back as she slowly slid down onto my shaft. When she was fully engaged she rotated her hips in almost a figure of eight pattern then rose and sank again repeatedly in a cycle that resulted in a glorious sensation unlike any I'd experienced before. Suddenly, her internal muscles began pulsing and she froze, trembling again in orgasm.

When she began recovering from her latest release she rose off my dick and turned to take me back into her mouth while swinging her crotch back toward my face. I reached up and guided her hips, bringing her dripping snatch back to my lips for another serving. It didn't take long for me to start feeling my own release begin to build when Breanna pulled her mouth off my cock and she sat up. Before I got a chance to object to being cut off with my orgasm so near, I felt someone else sit across my groin and sink down onto my cock. My first impression was that this must be Rachael, coming to reclaim her property but then I realized it didn't feel like Rachael at all. Breanna moved off my face and Melissa was grinning at me while she rode my cock. "I finally got what I've wanted for years, you don't mind if I enjoy myself for just a few minutes, do you?"

"Not at all, but I'm afraid you're not going to get a chance to enjoy for long, I'm on the verge of being turned inside out." I groaned back.

"Bonus, I get your next load, then. Lucky me!"

"Next? I don't know about next but you're just about to get the first." Then I grunted my release as I pumped my cum into the bottom of her snatch and I felt her tighten on my shaft and moan loudly in an orgasm of her own. Then she collapsed onto my chest and lay still with her face nuzzled against the side of my neck.

Sitting beside the top of my head, Breanna pouted down at me, "No fair, that was supposed to be mine."

I looked back at her, "Why did you give it up? I certainly wasn't complaining."

She giggled, "Because you wore me out, I couldn't take another climax like the others you gave me. But I definitely want a rematch. Soon."

I chuckled, "I'm sure we can work something out."

She grinned and reached down to help Melissa stand then they disappeared across the room.

I began to sit up but felt a set of hands push me back onto the cushions and Rachael lay down on my chest, with a Cheshire grin painted on her face, "Both Breanna and Melissa, huh?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, I didn't even know it was Melissa until Breanna stood up from our sixty-nine."

Still grinning playfully she bragged, "I got you beat though; I got Albert, Noel and Nathan."

"Well, congratulations! I'm proud of you. Do you still think you're not desirable?"

"Okay, I'll quit but I've heard that for so long it won't be easy." She said sadly.

"That's alright, I'll just work twice as hard to raise you up as he did trying to hold you down."

She kissed me and said, "I know you will, and I love you even more for it."

"I love you, too, Babe."

"So, did you have fun?" She asked, cheerily.

"Yes, I did. How was your first experience?"

Her expression sobered slightly, "I really enjoyed it, but I don't think I'd want to do it every week. Maybe let a month or two pass before the next one? I don't know. I suppose it would depend on how I feel at the time."

I nodded my understanding. "I'm fine with whatever you're comfortable with. I do want to introduce you to Gavin and Cheryl sometime. I think you'd find an evening with them to be a bit more laid back and comfortable."

She smiled again, "I'd be happy to meet them, I think I'd look forward to meeting someone else who was at least as close to Holly as I was."

"I think y'all are going to get along just fine. As a matter of fact, I need to call them this week. If Cheryl finds out about you and me from some other source, she'll be pissed at me for not telling her."

We searched for our clothes, which were strewn about the room, although I never did find my boxers. Then we made our goodbyes, complete with another round of snogging with everyone of the opposite gender, then dragged ourselves back home where we showered and crashed in bed. I think we were both asleep before the comforter settled across us.

1...345678