Teri Gets Some Help Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after midnight when the girls got back. We heard them long before we saw them. They were obviously drunk from the loud laughing and talking. Guys aren't the only ones that get loud when they get drunk. Jim and I made eye contact and smiled as we could tell our wives had been able to get done what we had suggested, at least the drunk part. They came in and right away started talking.

"What? You guys are still playing? How long are you going to play? Aren't you getting tired of playing cards? What's the big fascination with poker?" Jori was saying.

"It's the money," Heather was saying, "They are so caught up in the money."

"No, it isn't honey," Jeff responded to his wife, "the money is just to make it interesting. You have to play for something to make it interesting."

Then Stacy piped up, "Well if it's not the money, then why don't you give us the money?"

Matt looked at his wife and asked, "But then what would we get out of it? What would make it interesting for us?"

Stacy walked up behind Matt and put her hands on his shoulders and then ran them down his chest until her hands were somewhere under the table and her tits were pressed up against the back of his head and said, "I can make it interesting for you baby."

All the other women started hooting and hollering, cheering Stacy on. From the look on Matt's face I knew where his wife's hands were and what they were doing.

"This is what I'd do if I were you," I said invoking the words that would insure Teri would work to get the other girls to go along with my idea, "I'd say we change the game to this, we'll continue to play like we are but whoever wins has to give all his winnings to his wife. Ladies, in return for receiving your husband's winnings you must do whatever he says. No matter what. We'll play until there is no more money on the table and the women have it all. But it's up to you."

There was quite a bit of discussion amongst the women about the pros and cons of the rules I had proposed. Teri was certainly all for it, as was Evan which made me wonder if Jim had suggested she go along with anything Teri wanted. Since the girls were very involved in their deliberations I was able to quietly tell the guys we needed to play for much lower stakes if the women agreed to my plan so we could keep the game going longer. And I asked if any one of them wanted to opt out and take their wife home in case things got a little "wild." No one wanted out. I'm sure it helped by the fact every one of the women here tonight were hotter than a $2 pistol. Who wouldn't want to see where this was going.

The women finally agreed but wanted some additional rules to give them the possibility of saying no to their husband's request but I wouldn't give in so the game was on as originally proposed. The first hand we played went to Steve and he had his wife rub his neck and shoulders while we played the next hand. Jeff won that hand so he had his wife do the same.

This was OK but I wanted to move the stakes a little higher, not in monetary terms but in terms of the demands on the wives. I did ask Teri, outside the game, if she would make sure everyone had a fresh drink. When I did win a hand, I didn't want to make sure the women were still good and drunk. Unfortunately I wasn't able to win for several hands.

When I did, I looked at Teri and said, "I want you to take your bra off and leave it off for the rest of the night. Take your blouse off, then take your bra off. Don't cover up your tits, make sure everyone has seen them before you put your blouse back on."

I heard a couple of quiet Oh Shit's from not only the women but a couple of the guys. Teri did exactly as I said, turning to make sure everyone in the room saw her naked tits before she put her blouse back on, which really did very little to cover them up. I gave Teri the $1.75 I had won and Jeff dealt the next hand.

The demands on the wives went back to being really tame until Jim won his first hand. Knowing that Evan would instantly do as he said, Jim told her to take her top off and go around the table and let every guy feel her tits.

"From the looks of the crowd here tonight these guys don't know what little tits feel like, you need to fix that," Jim told her.

Evan undid her halter top and walked over to Steve and presented her chest to him. Steve glanced at his wife who was watching but seemed more interested in Evan's hard nipples than the fact her husband was going to touch them. So Steve started off the group grope and Evan made her way around the table until every guy had played with her tits.

I couldn't help myself and had to give one of her nipples a little pinch at the end of my turn. Evan didn't seem to mind, in fact I'm quite sure she enjoyed it. Evan seemed to be very good at following Jim's exact commands as when she was done she made no move to put her halter top back on. Jim hadn't told her to put it on when she was done and she hadn't. She stood by the table and watched, topless, as we played the next hand.

Steve won the next hand and immediately got a big smile on his face. He looked at his wife Jori and said, "You seemed to be very interested in Evan's tits when she took her top off. I want you to play with one and suck on the other until the next hand is over."

Jori blushed, I'm not sure if it was because she was embarrassed that she was going to suck another women's tits in front of a group or because she had been caught admiring another women's breasts.

I said, "OK, this moves us into a new area. Evan doesn't get any money for this but she has to allow Jori to play with her tits. Are we going to give Evan the opportunity to say no or does she have to go along with it?"

We talked about it for a minute and agreed Evan had the option of saying no but she didn't so Jori moved over next to her, looked at her tits for a minute as she fondled them and then moved her mouth over the nipple of Evan's right breast. Evan's face showed how much she was enjoying the attention Jori was giving her when the next hand was dealt.

It was hard to concentrate on poker when we could hear Jori slurping and Evan quietly moaning as Jori sucked on Evan. The next hand took a little longer than usual which didn't seem to bother anyone, least of all Jori or Evan. Matt won it and since he hadn't won anything in a while this was the first time Stacy was called on to do anything since payments had turned sexual. Matt was obviously ready to take this to the next level and from what I had heard, Stacy would probably have gone for this without being drunk.

Matt told Stacy to take her blouse and bra off, "Unleash those 34D's for everyone to see," he said. "Then take your skirt off. Bring a chair over here by the poker table and sit down. I want you to put your hand down your panties and play with your pussy until the next hand is over."

Stacy was a little hesitant but took her top and bra off and moved the chair just as Matt had told her. She reached her hand down behind the small triangle of cloth that covered her most private part. It was easy to figure out what she was doing as her hand bent in such a way that the only place the fingers that weren't sticking out the side of her underwear had to go was inside of her pussy.

Stacy fingered herself until the next hand was dealt and then as we began playing she started spending more time on her clit and less time inside of herself. Having an audience probably gave her more stamina than she would have normally had so when the hand was over she wasn't done. But she had gotten to the point where she wasn't going to stop so she continued on until she had an orgasm, moaning and groaning loudly as everyone watched her hand bury itself underneath what was now a very wet piece of cloth between her legs.

The hands went on like this for some time until most of the women were mostly undressed. Teri was totally naked as was Evan. Stacy and Jori had only their panties on, both of them wearing thongs so while we hadn't seen their pussies yet we certainly had a good look at their asses. Heather, however, was still completely clothed. Jeff was continuing his losing ways and so Heather had been stuck pretty much watching the show. She finally said something to Jeff about the fact he had only won one hand all night and that "was before the fun stuff started."

I must admit I was more than just a little disappointed Heather had remained fully clothed. I offered up my services.

"Teri," I said, "if it's OK with you, I'll play for Heather the next couple of hands. That way if either Jeff or I win she can get in on some of the action. Is that OK with you Jeff and Heather?"

Everyone seemed to be agreeable and as luck would have it I won the next hand. I think it wasn't so much luck as it was all the guys wanted me to win so we could get a look at Heather. I told Heather to take her skirt and panties off which she did but looked rather puzzled as to why I started there rather than with her top. I was admiring Heather's well-groomed pussy while still able to enjoy her blonde hair against her black blouse as I dealt the next hand. I called for seven card high low split. Playing high low split meant there was a possibility that there could be two winners and indeed there were, Jeff with the high hand and I with the low.

"Since Jeff hasn't had the opportunity to direct his wife yet tonight I'll let him do that once I give Teri her instructions," I said. "Teri, I want you to perform oral sex on Heather," I continued.

As I was hoping, this gave Jeff an idea and he had Heather return the favor and eat Teri's pussy. It was quite a sight to see these two beauties chowing down between each other's legs. We let them go at it and played another hand of high low split. Jeff won high again and this time Jim won low hand. Since Heather and Teri seemed to be enjoying themselves where they were Jim and Jeff decided that Evan would take Heather's top and bra off and fondle Heather's tits.

While Heather continued to eat Teri, she was also to finger Evan's pussy. Our living room floor was beginning to be quite busy. Heather and Teri were in between each other's legs in a 69 position with Heather on top. Evan was laying besides Teri on the floor with her legs spread wide and Heather's hand working fingers in and out of her pussy. And finally Heather's tits were free and they looked as beautiful as I had imagined.

We all watched the threesome on the floor until all three had orgasms. Heather went first as Teri at least had a little experience with pleasing another woman. Teri wasn't far behind though and once she and Heather were both finished they moved to double team Evan. Evan couldn't last long with Heather working feverishly on her pussy and Teri sucking and licking her nipples. I've read that women with small tits usually have very sensitive nipples. I don't know if it's true or not but from the way Evan reacted when I pinched them earlier and how she was responding to my wife paying special attention to them it certainly is true for Evan.

When Evan did climax, every muscle in her petite body went tight and she let out a deep guttural moan before she started screaming, "Yes! Yes! Oh please, Yes!" and her muscles spasmed as she tried to curl up in a ball on the floor. It took several minutes before the intensity of her orgasm subsided to the point that she was able to slow her breathing down and relax her muscles.

It was Jim's turn to deal so he called "In between" which is a game where everyone generally wins some part of the pot. The problem is you get greedy and end up losing even more back. But I saw that Jim had hit upon a stroke of genius by calling this game. Almost everyone was assured a win of some amount at some point during the game even if they didn't end up actually winning more than they lost. And if we gave our wives money then they were obliged to do what we instructed them to do.

I'm not sure the other guys had caught onto the significance of this game yet but I was very sure they would. And this was probably going to be the last hand of poker tonight. Jim and I made eye contact and he knew I understood what he was doing. The game turned out very much as I suspected, each one of us winning some amount of money the first time through but then there were some losses too.

Our winnings went to our wives but our losses came from the money in front of us on the table so when the hand was finally done each of our wives had collected money. And each of our wives now must do whatever we told them to do. Jim ended up winning the last hand which completely emptied the pot, ending the game.

Since Jim won the last piece of the pot he started off by making sure everyone understood that because each of the women had won some money during the last game that each of them was now obliged to fulfill their husband's wishes.

"And I'll go first since I won the last part of the pot," Jim said. "Evan, I want you to decide which woman you want me to fuck. After I've shot my load of cum in her pussy, you'll clean it all out of her with your tongue, swallowing every drop."

Without hesitating Evan said she wanted it to be Jori. The idea of what was about to happen was a huge turn on for each guy so in turn we all gave the same command to our wives. It worked out that each woman was going to get fucked by someone other than their husband and then eaten out by that man's wife.

Teri chose Evan for me which I was very glad to accept as my fuck toy. With Evan's small tits I knew they weren't going to be bouncing around a lot so I had her on all fours in the floor and took her from behind. I was able to reach around and play with her nipples as I slid in and out of her wet hole. As I started to approach cumming, I began pinching and twisting Evan's nipples.

Once again she showed them to be incredibly sensitive. As soon as I gave them a pinch I could feel the muscles in her pussy clamp down on my stiff rod. As I thrust myself harder and harder into her I pinched and twisted her nipples harder. When I knew I was going to cum in only seconds I dug my fingernails into her nipples as hard as I could. Evan let out a scream and began her orgasm immediately. Her going over the edge pushed me over the edge. As I collapsed onto her back, she collapsed onto the floor, her muscles milking my cock of all its juice. Teri was going to get to taste both mine and Evan's cum mixed together.

As my luck would have it, the timing worked out just right that Steve had just finished fucking Teri. So once I was able to extricate myself from Evan's hot pussy, Teri went to eating my cum out of Evan as Jori was eating Steve's cum from Teri. What a nice threesome to watch. Jori eating Teri while Teri was eating Evan. I wish I had thought to set up a hidden video camera.

Once all the wives had fulfilled their duties, everyone got dressed. Hoping that no one felt guilty for what they had done tonight I made sure to talk to each couple before they left. Letting them know how much fun tonight had been and that I hoped we would be able to have another poker game soon.

I let everyone know that our house was just like Las Vegas, "What happens here, stays here."

The guys were all too happy to even think about feeling guilty and I think Stacy and Jori were too drunk to even care. I knew there wouldn't be a problem with Teri or Evan as it had been "their own idea."

12