All Comments on 'Terminator: System Error'

by GingerM

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WriteOrWrongWriteOrWrongover 11 years ago
Interesting!

Very interesting story. I would like to read more! With longer sex scenes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hmmm

intresting cant wait for you to do another chapter

GingerMGingerMover 11 years agoAuthor
Reply

@WriteOrWrong - Thank you, and yes, there will be more of Unit S-X's adventures with her new mission. Skynet might not be pleased with her change, though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Looking forward to more. Very hot. May the conversions continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Looking forward to learning what the conversions consist of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

This story is fantastic. Not enough writers do stories with the T-X/Terminatrix character, and the fact that it was a futanari story makes it even hotter. Please write more futa stories with this character. Maybe you could even take scenes from T3 where she's wearing the sexy red leather outfit and rewrite them with your own erotic/futa twist. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nawwh

Nawwh.. shame it was not a Shemale on female~ that would have made this story so awsome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sequel?

This story is great. You should write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's been two years

Two years and counting!!

Is SX going to make a return???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't bother reading this mess.

It has no real ending and no 2nd chapter. As such, it should never have been posted. UGH!

GingerMGingerMover 9 years agoAuthor
Reply

@Anonymous, the first one - There may not be. This was intended to be a one-off for a friend. However, if my Muse moves me to have Unit SX dominate, fuck and possibly anally impregnate men, I'll write it.

@Anonymous, the second one - You're welcome to do better, if you can. See my comments to Anonymous the first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sequel Please!!!!

Please, PLEASE, do a sequel to this.Would be so hot if she wore the red leather outfit from the movie and her boobs expanded.She gets dominated this time (maybe by another terminator?) and gets her big round metal balls squeezed together and fucked like in some futa hentais.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGingerM@GingerM
Live life to the fullest, love with a full heart. I am Whimsy... I am a restless, inconstant star; I come and go as my desires move me, I take the adventure that comes to me. I am Whimsy. Woman, writer, dreamer; silly, pensive, playful; a study in opposites, a conundrum sh...