All Comments on 'Terri and Anthony Ch. 05'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ManoBlueManoBlueabout 6 years ago
As Anthony's quiet sobs calmed,

Sobbing is extreme, what hell is he sobbing for?

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
1 star

its just the same old story. i gave the prior one 5 stars - but this is getting boring. it needs a big change in the dynamic - dominic needs to find out, or have a heart attack, or anthony needs to fall in love with a coed and bring her home - something. needs some new action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ok.. it's getting blase..

I asked you in CH 4 to like spice it up.. have Terri meet him at college for a weekend, she stays in a hotel and the have hard poundings bed shaking wall thump fucking.. but introduce sexy clothing in this..heck, she's 40, A MILF... put her in pantyhose and heels as Anthony fucks her.. have him knock her up again, but only this time She realized, Anthony is all she wants, sexually.. either have Donenic find out, or he dues suddenly, is caught to be having his own affair, whatater...but man, spice it up... Hotels, dinners out, dates.. etc..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
why

I cant figure out the reason that most sons/brothers want to knockup their moms/sisters is the whole world so fucked up.just because they got some pussy they have to make a baby???????????

rodavrodavabout 6 years ago
Time to move to the future

Hey Anonymous, as if you're lecturing the author while hiding under anonymous about him not writing what you wanted. But if you check the dates, his stories are being posted like everyday. So that means his stories has been done for quite a while now. Its good that Literotica posted it right after one another.

With regards with the story. I really like Mother and son incest, but not a fan of incest pregnancy. However, since the story is already done. Maybe it would be a good idea to proceed to the future.

That is when their daughter grows up and turns 18. The daughter laying on her back with her legs spread wide while their Mom guides Anthony's cock at the entrance of their daughter's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The chapter I've been waiting for

While I think it's been too long in coming, this is finally the chapter where the mother and son sexual relationship is developing into an adult male/female relationship. I very much appreciate the reflections on this development from both perspectives. The man that is the son is at last taking what is his. The mother is finally accepting her son as her pinnacle lover.

I think that Dominic has realized his cucked position. He may have had a vasectomy after the twins and is grateful for the new child that his wife has desperately craved? I feel bad for him, as no man should allow his wife to be taken from him. Perhaps he is relieved that his wife is at least keeping it within the family hearth and accepting it as an expansion of the macro love even at the reduction of his own ownership of the family. I hope he never reveals that he knows, even if his family suspects it. Just love everyone, that is all. Personally, I'd beat my son half to death if I found him fucking my woman. But not all men are like that.

No one can love a woman more than her son. No one.

Lions86Lions86about 1 year ago

yeah i too think Dom knows whats been going onand is either ok with it or has just accepted it as a thing rather than blow up and get pissed about it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Still loving it 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES