All Comments on 'Terror in the Snowstorm Ch. 04'

by wantsomefun1951

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful Story!!!

That was a beautiful story wrote about Seth and Tara. I like how you develop the characters of both of them throughout the story and how they came together at the end. I also like the way you described the families throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
absolutely delightful!

The entire story is wonderful, all four chapters. It might have been interesting to have a little more reporting on the reactions from the sorority sisters, but on the other hand, it's hardly important to the storyline. Excellent writing!

-- KK in Texas

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Although not reading previous chapters

This chapter was stand alone enough for me to know what went on with the young couple. I thought it is very well writen, and the characters were warm and real. It has enough erotic scenes to keep the story very sexual and the overall theme of the story very interesting and exciting. Thanks for the good post...........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The Best.

This is a story that you want to remember for a long time to come, and I will.! Really hit me in the gut like it was real and from the heart and you don't read that many of them here on Lit.! I enjoyed this story from the very beginning and almost passed on it, and very glad that I didn't. Thanks. JAG/TSO Jack

BMW75RTBMW75RTalmost 15 years ago
A new superb writer emerges

An excellent four part series. The story flowed well and the main characters were well developed. Looking forward to new works in the near future.

ejlsejlsalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful...

Before commenting on this last chapter, I decided to read the series from beginning to end. BRAVO! Wonderful transitions, great character development, and beautiful written sex. A really fine series. Thank you.

dark_kittydark_kittyalmost 15 years ago
very good storry

Only two things I can see needing improvement, one, you use names far to much in your dialog. A name isn't need every time someone talks, as the context is usually enough that the reader will know who is talking to whom. Plus how often do you actual say a persons name when talking to them, it just seems forced to me. Secondly you have a lot of redundant story telling. Each time the you tell the story it dose not have to be spelled out all over again the reader will recall it for themselves. For exsample when Tara and you tell about the horrible night, you don't actual need to write it out in the story you can just say "we told them every horrible detail of the night before" so on and so forth and then go on with the reactions. By repeating the story each time, you give the reader a chance to become bored and give up reading the rest of the story. Over all it was a good, strong story. and I hope to see much more from you.

srgeeksrgeekalmost 15 years ago
A Really Nice Story

I like this for a number of reasons.

<BR>1- It is a good story

<BR>2- It is told well

<BR>3- The identity of the speakers was never ambiguous

<BR>4- The author never had the principals doing stupid stuff to create tension or pseudo drama

<BR>5- I especially like the cabin scene no, not what happened, I like how it was written, how the author moved the action along and included all the characters there. (except I think Seth being sexually aroused is very unlikely given their circumstances or if he was it would say very strange things about him).

<P>

On the downside the usual misused or misspelled words.

<P>

<B>There are ODD uses of the word "one"...</B>

<BR>A- Tara's water broke <I>one</I> night,

<BR>B- I went to work on her <I>one</I> breast, caressing it

<BR>C- then stuck two fingers of her <I>one</I> hand in her mouth

<P>

Items A, B and C above are examples odd/unnecessary uses of the word"one". In item A, whether it be day or night it will always be "one", so the word is unnecessary there. In items B & C, the sentences tell us that Tara only had one breast and only had one hand. Now the reader understands from previously read text that she does have two breasts and hands. Even though readers can interpret it correctly in the several instances of it, the reader shouldn't have to interpret it.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT story no matter the site

I have read this story on another site and it is still worth the time to read through all the way again and as I said on the others comments I am very glad you kept Tara from getting pregnant to early spoiling the story

YornHYornHabout 14 years ago
A GREAT fairy tale

I just loved the story and the characters. Occasionally, I had the thought that they all were just TOO good - nobody is that perfect. This is not a complaint at all - a wonderful story.

Please, keep writing!!!!

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

Don't really have much to say in that this was a great series. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GREAT READ!!

The entire series was terrific! Couldn't stop reading it! I love stories where values come into play and love is more important than just raw animal lust and sex. Great sex is so much better when their is love, compassion, fidelity and commitment accompanying it. Great job! Love to see more like it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow!

really really wonderful, so heart felt, so marvelous, it really got to me .. D:

WOW!

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 11 years ago
Fitting

Great closing to a wonderful story. I already knew the baby's name before I read down to the end. There was no other choice. Thanks.

snathsnathalmost 11 years ago
splendid

The last line was heart warming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Nice Story

This story has the romance, trials and tribulations, and happy ending that a good romance story should have. Great job.

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtalmost 8 years ago

Definitely wasn't expecting such a sweet ending to this story. To tell ya the truth, I almost didn't even bother reading past the first chapter due to the rape scene and whatnot, but I'm glad I did. Great multi chapter story, and a happy warm ending to it too.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Great story

A great story.

At first, I doubted his reading, I am not reader of non consent / reluctance stories, but seeing that the following chapters changed to the romance section, I decided it might be interesting. I'm glad I read the complete series. It was a pleasant and interesting reading. There were moments of tension and terror, but the story flowed very well into romance.

I was surprised that Tara's parents accepted Seth so well, usually old money people do not usually accept people who are not of their same social status, but in this case, Joshua and Amanda have been people with a High moral and personal standards, accepting Seth and his parents fully.

I must point out that I have found that on several occasions, the name of Tara has been written as Sara, although this has not prevented understanding the story at all.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A present day fairytale.

Well written and an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

OMG!!!

With writing this good I feel I have to ask...

What name are you published under? I would really like to know so that I can find your writing to buy!

I loved this story! It reminded me a little of a type of “Harlequin romance” I read some times; called “Love Inspired” or “Love Inspired Suspense”. I truly loved how you brought the sex with mention of God and God-Inspired actions. The only way I can see that you MIGHT make this story better, is if you lengthened it, adding details, to make it a full length novel.

I really hope I can find some more of your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Thank you so very much for this heart warming and brilliant story. For a short story, it flowed very well.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

wonderful story I have tears in my eyes thank you five all the way

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

A good story overall. My only reservations concerned Tara's mom and dad who seemed to be too good to be true. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really liked this story! Really likeable characters and an engaging story. I found the whole vibe to be very clean cut with almost a Hallmark movie kind of feeling. Yet there were lots of adult scenes, nothing like you see in Hallmark movies! A great combination. Now I need to read the rest of this author's stories!

Blackout6661Blackout6661about 2 years ago

Side storys of them hanging out with friends, some college life, and maybe more family

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great !

A very enjoyable read.

You Are Gifted !

THANKS !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

😭 this story is so out of this world wonderful bloody fantastic enjoyed every bit thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous