All Comments on 'Terry, Terri, Gerry & Wife'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Love the Story

This time when they go on the Cruise maybe you could keep it Simple by Making it Chapter#2 of Terri,Terry,Gerry & Wife?

Curt

BigPopsBigPopsover 14 years ago
I always enjoy BrettJ's stories and this is no

exception. I look forward to the inevitable story of the cruise plus the building of the ad agency to give Gerry more time for his three lovelies and any strays they attract to their beds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good but

needs a good editor and when are you going to learn the second chapter of a series HAS to have the same title as the first retitle this and use your head for more than a seat cushion from now on

DBRS

BrettJBrettJover 11 years agoAuthor
From the author

From time to time, I see comments on an older piece. This is one of them.

Yes - PROFESSIONAL writer. Mea Culpa on the original spelling error and when I send work into my publishers, I do have an editor and even they miss things. People are human - I try to be more careful theze daze but weer all hueman.

As for not titling the story as Chapter Two - I usually do if I am writing them as a part of a while. However, if they're sequels - an idea comes to me - I don't see the need if I mention the preceding stories, which I did here. "Rooster Cogburn" isn't entitled "True Grit 2", for example. I am trying to be more judicious about that nowadays, but again - just have fun and enjoy the story on its own merits. I certainly gave you enough data in the story that it should read fine on its own.

Thanks for the comments - I do read them all.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
great story

i hope to read more about the adventures of these 4! very sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous