All Comments on 'Tesla Girl'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WillC2020WillC2020almost 2 years ago

This is an absolutely incredible piece of writing. Great characters, great scene-setting, rollicking sexuality and laugh-out-loud humor. Spoiler alert ... but worth the read until you find it... I'm still laughing at "filled like an eclair." An enthusiastic FIVE STARS!

rayironyrayironyalmost 2 years ago
While i'm disqualified to comment as a female reader,

Your story is a plumb tongue hanger

and i've clicked our Favorites button

till it only offers me a razzberry.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

I knew there was another reason I enjoyed/loved Tesla! LOL. Cheers.

bhojobhojoalmost 2 years ago

Another good thing about teslas plenty of space in the driver seat for a spin while taking it for a spin...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hard to write a comment. Unusual plot, three well-described characters, great dialogue, both internal and external, an automobile as an aphrodisiac, charmed by the race and ride, and willing to tempt a young wealthy cowboy, and finally giving in to her needs, her wants. Well-described sex scene with lots of feelings and emotions. The story is set for a sequel. I can't understand why you have such few followers because your writing is suburb and the story well-told.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

5 Stars for an excellent story. I and many others are hoping for chapter two.

I must say I thought your spell check didn't catch the mis-spelling of Trunk. I'm showing my age, bring raised, and owned VW Beetles, with a Front Trunk. Never realizing it's a Frunk. Thank you for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was very enthralled by this story, and I hope you will continue pursuing the storyline of Bernadette and Clement.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

I don’t know how this story escaped my notice. I thought I’d read all of your works until I found this recently. I know you love superlatives, and there are so many wonderful things about the story that I will carry-on in my memory for quite a while. You are, after all, my favorite active writer here.

On the plus side, well, I tend to gravitate more towards the older male, younger female stories. Yet, you painted a magnificent portrait of a woman of that age. Her insecurities, her confidence in the final understanding that she needed to begin living her life again were incredibly human. I think you did a really good job with a female protagonist.

Clement, however, was an animate blow up doll. With your male protagonist stories you have developed female characters with far more depth than you gave him. And his “oh shucks” dialect gave lie to the fact that anyone with his on plane and money to burn like that probably had more education than the average redneck in Arkansas. His dialect was a parity of Hicksville.

I’d say you can easily have female protagonists as well as the witty, self-aware guys who populate your tales.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

Oh, I forgot: there’s no need for another chapter. This was her reawakening to her sensuality, not a slide into motherhood. She now needs to be ready for a real man not a well mannered boy.

lexlogan8lexlogan87 months ago

Loved it! I can echo all the comments made above, yeah, the guy was a bit of a caricature, but it didn't detract much from the hot story. I'll comment on the "mature" category -- from my vantage point, 37 is just flat young! Add another decade or two and we can talk...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...