Tesla Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that is a plum good idea," he said. He moved and perched on the front of the car beside Bernadette, resting on his hip as he faced her. He was not totally over his hesitancy, but his eyes were unashamedly roaming over her.

Was she really that attractive? It had been years since she gave a damn about what anyone other than her husband had really thought about her body. She still certainly kept in shape... that had always been as much a mental health thing as a physical issue for her since she was young. But was Brenda right? Could she still rock a bikini? More to the point at the moment, could she still rock less?

Clement's hand rested atop his hip. It twitched uncertainly. She just stared right at it and smiled, then swept her eyes up to his. "I always thought that curiosity is a multi-sensory emotion," she said warmly. "Don't you?"

His hand twitched again, hesitantly. She just watched it, hopefully letting the hunger she felt show in her face. He moved it toward her slowly, and she merely held still, though her breathing shallowed in anticipation as it approached. He reached right over her breast, but then stoped himself once again, palm and fingers hovering an inch above her body.

Christ, this boy's momma raised him too well.

Drawing in her breath, she let her chest lift, pressing her breast into that hovering hand. His eyes widened, and his fingers clasped gently.

Then, like the Tesla, everything accelerated in the blink of an eye.

Clement rolled over against her, and her arms reached out to clasp him and aid his approach. She saw a quick flash of a dazzling smile before his ever so slightly sun-chapped lips were pressed against hers, simultaneously gentle yet needful. Bernadette tilted her head skew to his and opened her mouth in invitation. His tongue answered her call and slid eagerly between her lips, meeting and almost immediately wrestling with her own.

His hand had never left her breast, but now he loosened his grip just enough to be able to slide that hand inside her open blouse, caress her bra-clad breast, then almost immediately slide his fingers inside the cup to fondle bare flesh. A shuddering sigh of contentment escaped around the tongue with which he kept exploring her mouth as he delicately probed and pinched the rubber-hard nipple.

For her part, Bernadette wrapped both hands around Clement, stroking the broad upper reaches of his back. His muscles were as spare but hard as she had imagined as she massaged him gently. But she could not restrain herself and slid her hands lower. She simply had to grab that magnificent ass of his.

Fuck, it was glorious in her hands. Tight, strong, and perfectly shaped to hold onto, she clenched it, digging her fingers into the muscles and pulling him toward her, which had the effect of driving his hardness against her hip. The sudden reintroduction of that still unexplored body part into her consciousness almost made her forget the mouth pressing against hers and the fabulous ass in her hands. Almost. But she did moan a little more in appreciation.

Clement seemed to react to the sensation as well. His hand slipped from her breast, leaving her feeling momentarily bereft. But only for a moment. He swiftly stroked it down the front of her body, over the front of her hip, and down her leg to the hem of her skirt. Without pause, he slid his hand underneath and, suddenly slowing, he crept his fingers up her inner thigh, their slow progress making her squirm. Squirm and make room between her legs.

As his hand moved closer and closer, Bernadette ejected his tongue long enough to sigh an extended, "Yesssss," before leaning up to resume their kiss, this time asserting her tongue's right to explore his mouth in turn.

When the boy's fingers finally grazed over the soft, and likely already very wet, cotton fabric of her utilitarian panties, it was like every nerve ending in her body, not just the ones between her legs, was being caressed simultaneously. She literally convulsed and moaned happily.

She had to stop thinking of him as a 'boy'. Aside from the calendar, there was nothing about him that said 'boy', not his appearance, not his manner... not his skill. But... she realized that she very much enjoyed the idea of being with this boy. It was like the universe had decided to give her the opportunity to reject every stereotype of an aging, too serious, relentlessly responsible... has-been of a woman that she had embraced. She moaned again encouragingly as she ran her tongue feverishly along the surface of the boy's perfect teeth.

Encouraged, Clement explored her delicately with gentle fingers, his movements uncertain at first, but more confident as her reactions signaled more than mere approval. Her hips twisted, and would have bucked against his touch, had she not rigidly controlled them. She could not bear the idea of dislodging his caress.

His fingers moved more and more eagerly, until Clement could seem to wait no longer. His hand slid upward over the front of her underwear, all the way to the elastic at the waistband, tugged there, and began to slip inside and back down, pressing the front of her panties downward as it burrowed.

Fucking granny panties! Sure, they were comfortable, practical, and were loose and high-waisted enough to show no lines under the skirts she wore, but at this moment, they were mortifyingly embarrassing. Bernadette made a brief mental note, her management persona suddenly participating in its own future suppression, to go underwear shopping as soon as possible.

The vast, tent-like expanse of cotton did nothing to dissuade Clement, however. His fingers just slowly and relentlessly slid downward on her bare, throbbing skin, through her freshly trimmed bush (thank goodness for that at least!), and once more between her legs. They bumped over her distended clitoris, sending lightning through her, and stroked her nether lips. Back and forth they went for what seemed a blissful eternity to Bernadette, but was truly just a moment. His middle finger pressed harder and harder as he rubbed, and soon slipped inside her. His lips smiled against hers as she groaned, thrilling to the experience.

The panties may not have turned Clement off, but they were in his way. Tragically removing his finger from her depths, he began to work them off of her. She eagerly lifted her hips and moved them in time with his efforts. At least the baggy panties came off easily!

Once he had them to her knees, Bernadette took over and kicked them down and off. Let them lie in the dusty soil, the thought fleetingly. She never intended to wear them again anyway.

Clement's hand swept back up, and once again that middle finger probed within her, curling up to seek out her inner hot button. A soft, "Oh yeah, right there," from Bernadette told him that he had found it. His finger caressed there, and he suddenly began to press his thumb gently against her clit, rubbing it in time with his inner probe.

Bernadette found herself racing up toward an orgasm not accompanied by a buzzing noise for the first time in forever.

Her hand suddenly clamped on Clement's wrist. His eyes widened, looking into hers with confusion as she tugged his hand free of her pussy.

"No," Bernadette breathed to him. "I'm not going to let the first orgasm you give me be from a finger. Give it to me the right way." He only grinned in reply.

Sitting up, Bernadette pushed Clement to his feet at the front of the Tesla before her. Her hands reached out to the front of his jeans, stroking and exploring the iron hard bulge there. He simply, wordlessly opened the front of his plaid shirt, then shrugged it off over his shoulders, tossing it up on the frunk of the car. She wanted to run her touch all over that muscular but trim chest, lightly dusted as it was with blonde hair over the pecs and running in a narrow line down to his navel, but her hands had more important work for the moment.

She tugged the button open, then began to pull down the zipper. For a brief flash, she wished his jeans were the button fly version, they would have been sexier to open. But she still practically drooled as she tugged the zipper down.

Well.

At least she did not have to feel as bad about her granny panties any more. They were a match for the tightie-whities that emerged from the Levis. Well, not a total match. His cotton underwear was swollen and distended quite affirmingly for Bernadette. She reached out and massaged the bulge, rubbing it up and down, squeezing it gently. All she wanted to do was yank the underwear away, but she made herself make it last.

For his part Clement crooned quietly at her attentions, but having tossed his own shirt aside, he made to dispense with Bernadette's. As she caressed him, he reached down and undid her last few buttons, tugging the tails of her blouse free from the trim waistband of her skirt. He gently stroked the plain, supportive fabric of her bra, as if wishing it opened in front, but Bernadette had not worn anything even that little bit adventurous for ages.

He pushed the blouse off her shoulders, and she almost fought him, not wanting to let her fingers go from his crotch even long enough to let him disrobe her. But he merely pulled one hand free to ditch that sleeve, then let her swing it back to his cock before he tugged the other one away.

He leaned down to kiss her deeply once more, hands sliding behind her back. She kept her fingers trembling on his bulge as he unhooked her bra. She blushed yet again when she perceived that he had not expected so many hooks back there...

Unfazed, Clement straightened back up, pulling her bra with him. Her breasts bounced free as the cups pulled away, and he slowly tugged the garment down her arms, briefly pulling both hands off his manhood.

Bernadette had known that her breasts, while still lush, full, and surmounted by responsive and currently very erect nipples, lacked some of the elasticity and firmness they once boasted, but the current circumstances brought that knowledge to a new reality. She quailed a little.

However, Clement merely gazed at her breasts with bright, hungry eyes.

Slipping her hands free of the falling bra straps, she tugged at the front of his underwear, yanking them down to expose the previously unseen object of her fascination.

Nice.

Very nice.

Straight as an arrow, circumcised, and boasting a swollen helmet in a color so purple that it was only matched by the vein snaking its way up the length, Clement's cock was no beast, but like every other 'muscle' on him, it looked hard and strong. She pushed down on his pants and underwear alike, but he stepped back, asking her to hold on for a second. Her confusion cleared as he worked with practiced ease to kick free of those well-worn, throughly authentic cowboy boots. With his feet clear, he went to push down on the Levis, and Bernadette leaned forward to help.

She ended up not really doing anything about the jeans, because leaning forward as she had had brought her face in proximity to that eager staff. She tilted her head and kissed the middle of his shaft lightly. She heard a gulp above her head, but did not let her attention be diverted upward.

She was dimly aware as Clement worked the jeans down and free of his legs, but her total attention was on that cock, waiting all for her. She opened her mouth wide and licked him upward from his balls, past his lightly blonde pubes, along his shaft, and up to circle his glans. By the time Clement had fully disentangled his legs, she had the base in her grip and her lips sliding down around the tip.

He tasted lightly salty, the delicious flavor of fresh, healthy sweat, as she sucked him gently into her mouth. She bobbed up and down a few times, experimenting with bringing him into her mouth, and then dove harder down.

Bernadette has been no deep throat artist, even when she had been in practice, and she certainly had no intent of becoming one right now, but she was also aware that a few good gags did wonders for the ego of he who sported what a woman was gagging on. Clement's moan of wondering pleasure told her that he was no different.

A broad hand, smooth but rougher than she would expect from a man so young, reached out and caressed the side of her face, his thumb stroking her cheek. The hand slid backward into her hair, running through the flowing, disorganized locks. She could tell he wanted to grasp the back of her head, and grasp it hard, but that he was making himself hold off. If she was going to gag, it was going to be up to her.

Gorgeous, wealthy, a good driver, polite, moderately hung... and sexually considerate. Bernadette wondered what she had done to load up on good karma lately.

Happily, she continued to suck him in and out of her mouth, the one hand jacking his base softly while the other tickled and caressed his sinewy thigh. She gave him the occasional gag, of course. He always trembled in response.

Suddenly though, he tilted his hips backward, holding her head in place so he popped free of her lips. She looked up at him.

"Bernadette," Clement breathed heavily, "if yer still wantin' me to give you that first orgasm the traditional way, you'd best hold off with this."

She stared at him for a moment. With a smile, she straightened up onto the edge of the hood and pulled him toward her by his cock.

This was crazy. She and this man-child were almost utterly naked out here on a secluded ranch field. He didn't even know her last name. Only the skirt bunched up like a belt around her waist kept them from full Adam and Eve territory.

Bernadette stared at him. Even his knees were fucking hot. Not as hot as everything above them, but still. How does a man have hot knees?

"Please," was all she could say.

Clement, for his part, was drinking her in with his eyes as well. He shook his head with a wondering smile. "Ma'am, I have to say, you are purely the sexiest damned woman I have ever met in my life."

That was ridiculous, of course, and Bernadette deflected the compliment. "'Ma'am?' Clement? You say that I'm the sexiest woman you've ever been with, but I'm old enough that you can't help but call me 'ma'am'! There are plenty of super sexy girls your age all over this state," she scoffed, still flushing at his words, "and I'm betting you've been with a number."

Clement blushed hard in response. "Sorry about the M-word. I been trained to the bone by my ma, Bernadette," he apologized ruefully. "But I said you're the sexiest woman I've ever met, not just been with." He paused, still looking at her with a gleam in his eyes. "It ain't just yer figure, which is amazing, you know. Yer so rich, and lush, and... damn," he trailed off hungrily for a moment. "I wanna just dive right into you, but dammit, I've got to say this first. It's more than just how hot you look. It's how hot you act. The car, and the race, and the way you get turned on by all that speed. It's the way you look at me... and the way you respond when I look at you." He started to lean forward over her, and she leaned backward to let him keep coming. "You are just fucking magic."

She realized that her hand was still on his cock. She almost wanted to let him say more words.

Almost.

She firmly pulled that lovely beast toward her. Clement smiled and eagerly slid over her. He dipped his head momentarily, sucking softly on one of her nipples, which responded by, if possible, hardening even more. Lest he get too caught up in enjoying that, Bernadette tugged him forward again.

With a pop, Clement lifted his head from her nipple, smiled at her, and slid his hips forward to rub his cock along her labia. Both sighed as his saliva-wet member caressed her softness, which has far wetter than it had been in memory. She softly let go of him, and he rewarded her by tilting slightly and catching his helmet in her entrance. Their eyes locked, he applied pressure and began to sink into her. Just as his head was in, and a tiny bit of his shaft had followed, he paused, withdrew a hair, then pressed in again. He seemed as intent as possible to draw out the process of spearing her, and the two of them grinned at each other in recognition of his plan.

By the time he had worked more than half of himself into her, Bernadette was realizing that he was much better hung than she had perceived. His cock had only looked mostly normal because it was hanging off of his large, powerful frame.

She was being filled.

As he finally sank into her to the limit, he sighed and let much of his weight rest atop her, pinning her to the frunk of the Tesla. He locked his lips on hers once more, slid a hand between them to molest a breast, and began to thrust--all without letting his eyes release hers.

Her hands wrapped around the small of his back, then slid up the chiseled muscles flanking his spine and into his hair. As he withdrew and powerfully thrust back into her with measured, relentless force, she slowly lifted her legs and crossed them behind him, ankles rubbing on his statuesque ass.

That ass flexed as he began to increase the speed of his penetration. Someone cried out in a high-pitched mewling voice and Bernadette realized that it was her. Her insides clamped down on the cock mightily piercing her, and now both of them were making involuntary noises, sweating from the heat and grunting with desire being fulfilled.

He pushed himself upward for a bit, making his rod slide in contact with her clitoris on each movement. Eyes wide at the incredibly delicious stimulation, Bernadette could look down to watch that shaft driving into her. His sodden pubes tangled with hers each time he sank in. She had never been with a man with hair down there that was blonder than her own yellow nest. Clement lowered his torso back to rest on her once more, firmly but not fully. He smiled at her as she thrust her breasts up to meet his chest.

That glorious rod filled her over and over again, stretching her physical and mental confines with each smooth, insatiable thrust. His size, both inside her and atop her made her feel... claimed, but the look in his intent blue eyes made her feel worshipped. It was a heady cocktail of emotional and physical eroticism and it overwhelmed her sexual teetotaler's mind.

Awash in that hormonal intoxication, without any warning, she came. It was no earth-shattering pleasure bomb, but something unfamiliar. She had always loved Missionary, especially with Tom, but it had almost never been the way that she had gotten off. The sensations of intercourse had not produced this orgasm, but it was the crazy entirety of the situation, in so many mind-blowing ways, that had pushed her over this edge.

Bernadette cried out, arching her back, closing her eyes, and... losing several seconds of consciousness. It was as if the boy had bumped a reset button connected to her brain and replacing the universe for a span with a nothingness of pure ecstasy. As she returned from the dark... greenness of that amazing, gentle, but overwhelming orgasm, she felt embraced by Clement's continued, relentless invasion of her. She smiled at him, gasping for air, then she slid her hands between them and pushed him up and off.

Clement let her push him off without more than a simply confused exclamation, further evidence of his utter fucking perfection. She just winked at him, and rolled over onto her belly with a thunk. She instantly looked up over her shoulder at him and wiggled her ass.

The man paused for a moment, enjoying the fresh view as long as he could before his need sent him diving back over her and between her legs. His cock sought out her sopping wet and welcoming slit, and plunged back into her. His big hands braced themselves to either side of her, and her backside rejoiced in the soft, insistent impacts of his belly against it as he drove himself into her.