Tesla Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she was being physically stimulated in a next level way, as from this angle the head of his shaft stroked her favorite internal spot with each and every firm pass. Clement varied the way he drove himself into her as his efforts went on. At times he held himself to shallow thrusts--quick, thrilling, and stimulating her in the most intense way. Other moments, he drove into her all the way, in deep, slow, deliriously agonizing strokes that spread the intensity of the moment throughout her core.

In and out he drove, holding himself back against the insane stimulation of her pussy, and Bernadette sensed his gleeful fight to keep going. Her own body thrummed with energy, quivering in delight.

She could ask him to hold on no longer. As magnificent as this felt for her, she perceived that his restraint was beginning to interfere with his own enjoyment. She couldn't have that...

"Fill me," she gasped. "Come inside me, Clement. Give me all your fucking cum," she urged, bunching her fists against the metal of the frunk. She banged them against the surface of the car gently, realizing that she too was balanced on the edge of coming, and this time would be an experience of an entirely different character.

Clement only grunted wordlessly in reply to her demand and drove himself into her even harder. The speed he employed prevented him from any more deep thrusts and he pistoned away in shallow, but amazing-feeling thrusts.

Suddenly, his rhythm deserted him, his thrusts became ragged, and Bernadette was aware of a powerful rushing within her as he jetted in release. More and more flowed into her. It was so much cum. And then there was more. She felt like an eclair being filled.

That image only came to Bernadette later, as in the moment, the combined sensation of his ejaculation and his manfully sustained thrusts, even in the aftermath of his release, brought her to a second, longer, far more mind- and body-bending orgasm. She literally screamed in... relief? Release? Triumph? Her head jerked back, then banged back down against the metal of the car, her insides clamped down on Clement's cock in ragged spasms far harder than at any time before. Her whole body throbbed in waves, continuing on well past the time the flood of semen had abated. While she did not lose consciousness this time, her vision still cut out briefly in a wash of indigo blue.

Then she went boneless underneath him, every muscle just giving up simultaneously. She collapsed on the frunk and her screams faded to a deep, satisfied sigh.

Clement finally let himself give up his efforts to keep going, perceiving that she was finally well and truly finished. As his body came to rest, she felt tremors running through it, above and inside her for what seemed like a delicious age. He sagged down over her, nuzzling the nape of her neck, then kissing it softly.

The two people lay like that, recovering slowly, each letting the amazing flood of hormones suffuse them.

At last, Clement rolled off of Bernadette. His softening cock slipped out of her and she instantly missed its presence. They both sat up next to each other on the front of the car and tried to organize their brains.

After a while, they looked at each other and grinned. "Hell of a day for a drive," Bernadette observed.

Clement stretched languidly, a sight she fully appreciated. "Well, I powerful agree, Bernadette. And I gotta admit, this is one amazing car you got here," he added with a teasing grin, patting the frunk of the Tesla.

"Thanks," Bernadette replied easily. "I do think yours is a whole lot sexier looking, though."

"Mebbe," Clement laughed. "But while I can't say as how I've gotten a chance to try the 'Vette out as a bed, I can't hardly imagine it could do as good a job at it as this beauty," he added, caressing the car's gleaming metal surface.

Bernadette laughed in reply. Then she sobered. With a sigh, she said, "Well, I probably should drive you back to that pretty car of yours before some some coyote pees on the tires." She cocked her head at the gorgeous creature beside her. "When we get there, maybe we should compare and contrast..."

He looked at her.

She looked at him.

They grinned.

----------

Thanks for reading to the finish. I hope that means you liked it. In any case, thanks in advance for your honest ratings and any bangs on the Favorite button. And especially, please let me know your thoughts and ideas in the comments. I don't write a lot of female viewpoint stuff, and I'm especially interested to hear how well this rings true to female readers.